The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ultimate Hypnotist — A Master PC Story

by The Lycanthrope

Chapter 8 — Showtime

It was showtime. I glanced at the hundreds of people seated in the ballroom and didn’t see any guys in black suits wearing sunglasses and earpieces, and nobody appeared to be talking into their wristwatch. I took in a deep breath, unmuted my wireless headset microphone, and began my session.

“Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to your first night as a non-smoker! I’m Ted Watkins, and together we’re about to completely transform your life! Let’s get started…”

* * *

“…three, knowing in every fiber of your being that you are now a non-smoker and you will be a non-smoker for the rest of your long, happy, healthy life… a deep breath of clean, fresh air in at four… and five, eyes open, wide awake, and feeling absolutely wonderful now that you are a non-smoker! Give yourselves a round of applause!”

They applauded enthusiastically.

The session had taken nearly two hours. I’d found myself rushing a bit, probably because I was nervous about who and what Ms. Wilder might be, so I’d repeated some suggestions more than usual to stretch things to the advertised two-hour session. The subconscious loves repetition during hypnosis anyway, so it was all good. Master PC had calculated the time it needed, monitored them for the first hour, then worked all of its transformative magic to make 92% (the success rate it had decided on for that session) of them non-smokers in under two minutes, after that first hour delay. That was more of my “belt and suspenders” type of paranoia at work. If we’d had a power failure during the first few minutes of the session, it would look very suspicious if hundreds of people had already become non-smokers. MPC waited an hour and then zipped through the whole room in seconds. By then I’d done some very effective hypnosis techniques anyway, so it was reasonable that I’d have good success. Frankly, I’d have pretty good success with just the hypnosis. If the power ever did go out, my contingency plan was to talk louder and just continue the hypnosis session.

“As I mentioned earlier, you’re on my email list as a result of signing up for this seminar on my web site. I’m not going to be bombarding you emails, and you won’t get any advertisements from me. What I will do is check in with you in a month or two, and maybe a couple of times after that, just to see how you’re doing. Oh, and I may ask if you’re willing to do an online video testimonial recording with me after you’ve had several months or a year of living as a non-smoker. Of course there’s no obligation for you to do that, and you can unsubscribe from my mailing list at any time. I’m just happy that you’re now a non-smoker and you’re going to live your best, healthiest, happiest life that way. Goodnight everyone!”

The email system was automated. It would send them each a message directing them to an online survey in six weeks. Then they’d get another one at thirteen weeks, one at six months, and the final one a year after their session. The requests for a video testimonial would be in the last two messages. Only about one percent agreed to do a testimonial, but that kept a trickle of new videos coming in to keep my website fresh and interesting.

As the room began emptying out, I busied myself taking down the eight stand-mounted speakers around the room. I started with the speaker on one of the side walls, so I could see out the ballroom doors. Occasional glances over the heads of the people filing out the doors showed me that there appeared to be a girl lurking nervously against the far wall of the hallway. Was that Melody Wilder? She was decent looking, and I’d certainly accept if she offered to do the hypnosis slut thing.

The first speaker was down, the stand folded and slipped into its carrying bag, and the perimeter beacon safely stowed in the first of eight empty slots in its foam-lined road case. I turned toward the next speaker in the corner and found myself staring at absolute perfection!

* * *

She was tall, maybe 5′10″. Her heels pushed her up to just a couple of inches short of my own 6′3″ height. She had hair — LOTS of hair. Thick, wavy cascades of honey blonde framed her face. Big blue eyes, a perfect little nose, bee-stung lips… GORGEOUS! Long, shapely legs in a knee-length black skirt, a narrow waist, and what appeared to be about a mile of cleavage created by volleyball-sized breasts barely contained by a white blouse.

“Hello,” she said. Her voice was breathy sexy. I stared, dumbfounded, with my mouth open for a few seconds. Before my brain reengaged.

“Um, uh, hello.” Okay, the brain was still coming up to speed.

“Hi Mr. Watkins. I’m Melody Wilder.” Could she hear the belts slipping and the gears grinding in my head? SHE was Melody Wilder?!?

“I was, um.” She seemed tentative, maybe a bit shy. “I was wondering if you might want a testimonial video right now… I mean… You see, I was at one of your seminars about a year ago, uh, last November, and I haven’t smoked since. I haven’t even had the slightest urge to smoke. It’s been amazing, and, well, I thought that maybe…”

The gears had finally meshed and I was able to think again.

“I’m glad to hear that, Ms. Wilder, but I’m sure I’ve never done a seminar here before. Are you sure it was me?”

“Oh yes!” Her big blue eyes shone brightly. “It wasn’t here, it was at Centerville.”

“Ah. Yes, I did do a seminar there. That’s quite a distance away, though.” It was at least 180 miles, near as I could tell.

“Yes, a little over four hours. I told everyone about you and one of my friends who had moved here to Morgantown called and told me that you were coming here.”

“You mean to tell me that you drove over four hours just to offer to do a testimonial video for me?”

She blushed a bit. DAMN this girl was beautiful!

“Well, I, uh… I really enjoyed the seminar, so I did it again.”

“You paid to go through the seminar a second time? Was there some problem the first time?”

“Oh no, it worked perfectly. I just… okay, I absolutely loved being hypnotized by you the first time, and it was even better this time! That probably sounds weird, but…” Her voice trailed off and she blushed again. Straightening up, she continued. “Anyway, if you’d like a testimonial video, I’d be happy to make one for you.”

“Wow! That would be great… Melody, was it?” Of course I knew her name. I’d been obsessing over it for the past couple of hours! It looked like my worries about being locked in some top secret prison were unfounded, though.

“Yes. Melody Wilder.”

“Let me find some decent lighting in here, Melody, and I can do the video with my phone. I don’t want to keep you waiting around while I pack everything up, after all.”

“Oh, it’s no problem at all. I have a room here tonight. I can wait, or maybe even help you.”

“Let’s do the video first, while you’re looking like you just stepped off the cover of a fashion magazine.”

She blushed and laughed, touching my arm lightly. I led her over to where one of the large, high chandeliers lit her better. The girl was stunning in any light and at any angle. It was impossible for her to look bad, but I still wanted to do justice to her beauty. Was she a model? Maybe a TV reporter?

We did the video in one take. She was concise, enthusiastic, to the point, and drop dead gorgeous the whole time. She had the perfect balance of confidence, sassiness, demureness, and almost submissive shyness. I knew that I would watch that video over and over, and so would any heterosexual male that saw it.

“Thank you very much, Ms. Wilder. That was perfect. I couldn’t have asked for a better testimonial.”

“Well you changed my life, Mr. Watkins, in more ways than you can imagine!”

“Ted, please. Mr. Watkins was my father.”

“Okay, Ted, and I’m Melody. Can I help you pack things up?”

“I couldn’t ask you to do that, Melody, but I’d appreciate the company and conversation, if you’d like to stick around.” I definitely didn’t want this encounter to end any earlier than absolutely necessary.

As I took down the other seven speakers, I explained about how the full surround sound system helped the hypnosis sessions, letting me create delay, echo, and reverb effects that made the hypnosis more effective. That was actually true, though MPC was actually doing the real work. With all of the speakers and stands loaded onto a cart and the MPC rack buttoned up with its front and rear road case covers, I rolled it all out the back to my small RV and stowed it securely inside.

The RV was great for the on-the-road nights between venues, but I did prefer hotel accommodations at the venues. I locked everything up, set the alarm, and turned to the goddess who was standing behind me.

“Thank you for keeping me company, Melody. I can’t believe that you drove all the way here and paid to be in my seminar again. Will you let me make it up to you by buying you dinner?”

Her face lit up, and she agreed.