The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ultimate Hypnotist — A Master PC Story

by The Lycanthrope

Chapter 7 — Hypnosis Sluts!

I wondered if maybe Melody Wilder was one of the self-proclaimed “hypnosis sluts,” and she just hadn’t the courage to approach me the first time she’d been in one of my seminars. A couple of the hypnosis sluts did actually attend my seminars, though most of them simply showed up afterward and asked for an evening of sex and hypnosis. I’d run into my first hypnosis slut at the sixth venue where I’d done my transformation seminars, as I was still building my reputation. Her name was Michelle, and she somewhat shyly begged me to take her to my room, her apartment, or anywhere else, hypnotize her, and screw her into complete bliss.

To say that I was stunned would be the understatement of the year! She was barely able to repeat her offer when I asked her to, but she did manage to get it out again while blushing furiously. I accepted her offer and soon learned about the world of erotic fetish hypnosis. There was no Master PC involved in our evening, just my outstanding hypnosis skills and her deep fetish to be hypnotized sexually.

Yes, I do have outstanding hypnosis skills, what did you expect? Though MPC took care of the actual client transformations, but I couldn’t just stand up there spouting random blather instead of using competent hypnosis technique. If someone familiar with hypnosis attended one of my seminars, I’d be unmasked almost instantly! The first thing I’d done once I’d finished and tested The Beast was attend a hypnosis convention. I stashed the field perimeter beacons in the shrubbery around the outside of the entire hotel, thereby limiting the range to just the people inside the hotel. (I had done a few experiments with the greatly enhanced field antenna system in The Beast with no perimeter beacons and found that it had a range of nearly 40 miles, depending on terrain.) With the field limited to inside the hotel, I had MPC download the hypnosis skills of over 1,700 hypnotists in attendance. Then over the next few hours the AI routines sorted, categorized, and analyzed all of the data MPC had just received and decided what was truly relevant and effective, creating a sort of “ultimate hypnotist” set of skills to be uploaded to my mind. Over the course of just one day I became possibly the world’s foremost expert on hypnosis in any way that it was practiced!

Michelle had been an eye-opener. Hypnosis bondage, orgasm control, enhanced sexual sensitivity, a continuous orgasm the entire time I was inside her, completely immersive and realistic (from her point of view, anyway) fantasy roleplaying; basically if she could describe it, I could create it for her with hypnosis. Thankfully I’d used MPC to improve my sexual stamina and recovery time back when I’d been bedding Rebecca! We spent the night exploring her hypnosis fetish until she was thoroughly exhausted. In the morning she offered to leave her boyfriend, quit her job, and travel the country with me, as long as I would give her regular repeat performances in bed. I turned her down. I was still on the run, as far as I was concerned. I didn’t want a jilted boyfriend, a concerned family, or anyone else coming after me because she had suddenly decided to abandon her life and travel with me.

She hadn’t been the only hypnosis slut, either. The next one showed up a couple of weeks later and a few hundred miles away. That was Carolyn. She was the first one to use the term “hypnosis slut” to describe herself. She’d been completely submissive and ended up begging me to make her my slave. Nope, not doing that, either! Every few seminar dates, a girl with a hypnosis fetish would introduce herself to me after the session and offer her mind and body to me. Abby had been “aggressively submissive.” She’d all but demanded that I hypnotize her and force her to submit to me in every way. She’d particularly enjoyed being ass-fucked. She hadn’t offered to drop everything and go on the road with me, but she’d mentioned that, if I ever came by her city again, she’d be willing to take a week’s vacation and spend it with me trying to break hotel beds.

After awhile I started to notice the occasional girl hanging around after my seminar, looking too timid to introduce herself. On a hunch, I approached one to see if she was a too-shy hypnosis slut, hoping that I would notice her. There had to be some reason that a girl would wait around outside a hotel ballroom for the hour or so it took me to break down my gear and pack it up, right? It turned out that Susan was very oral and she loved it when I made it so that the feeling of my cock in her mouth was replicated in her vagina and ass. Hypnotic triple-penetration! After her, I made it a point to look for the shy, tentative girls hanging around and introduce myself. Of course there were still some who approached me and offered themselves freely. My sex life improved to a series of one-night-stands with hypnosis sluts as I criss-crossed the country. Every few days I’d be at a new venue and I’d spend the night with a new girl. Since I was immune to all diseases, why not, right?

I would have remembered one with a unique name like Melody, though. And she’d been one of my early attendees, probably before I’d even met Michelle. Maybe she was one of the shy ones who had cranked up her courage enough to come back and try to meet me. I certainly hoped so, since that was far preferable to a convoy of black SUVs waiting outside for me!