The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ultimate Hypnotist — A Master PC Story

by The Lycanthrope

Chapter 3 — Research

The MPC system basically granted complete physical and mental control over any subject within range of the “field armature” antenna. Master PC could alter physical appearance, fix (or create, I suppose) medical and genetic problems, upload and download information and memories, create or remove beliefs, and just about anything else you could imagine doing to change someone’s body and mind. Essentially it made the MPC operator a virtual god to any subject within about 40 feet of the machine.

The “save default state” part of the confirmation command had made a copy of who I was before the information about MPC had been inserted into my mind. My first experiment was to write down what the barebones basics of what I needed to know to run MPC, save my current state (with the operation information in my mind), and then revert back to my original state. Sure enough, the only thing I knew about MPC was what was written on the sheet of paper on the table. Following my written instructions, I switched back to having full knowledge about MPC. The change was instant and seamless.

Cautiously I progressed to physical changes. Remove 30 pounds of fat; add 10 pounds of muscle; redistribute things a bit, and suddenly I looked like I spent a couple of hours a day in the gym! Logic poked it’s nose in and reminded me that an overnight body change from a budding couch potato into a male model would certainly raise suspicion. One thing I definitely didn’t want to do is attract undue attention. I had visions of black SUVs pulling up and very serious men taking me and MPC away to be thrown into the blackest of classified black holes.

I wanted to improve my body and looks in a way that looked reasonably natural. Using the command window, I set it up so that I would gradually transition from my current body to the male model body over the course of 10 weeks. Doctors usually recommended (to me, at least) losing two to three pounds per week, so that’s what I would do. Of course it required no actual effort on my part, since Master PC would be making it happen.

I did take care of a few non-visible things right away. I fixed my vision so that it was perfect. No more holding small print further away so that I could get it in focus! I was edging toward becoming diabetic, so I fixed that. I also fixed a heart murmur that I didn’t even know I had. I remembered the severe reactions I’d had to poison ivy in the past, to I gave myself blanket immunity to toxins that Master PC could make me immune to, and the ability to recover as quickly as possible from the rest.

Over the next couple of weeks I did a bit of a brain upgrade on myself. I brought the bulky MPC system to work with me early one morning, when nobody else had yet arrived and stashed it under the desk in my office. Once Brenda and Gary had arrived, I closed my office door, ostensibly to make a private phone call, and started up Master PC. Shortly thereafter I’d copied Brenda’s brilliance in electrical engineering and Gary’s wizardry at software engineering into my own brain.

I needed their mastery to implement an idea I had.

* * *

I was curious (okay, “obsessive and paranoid” would be more accurate) about the origins of the MPC system. The base hardware was obviously the original Mission Profile Computer, but the software and things like the field armature were clearly not original equipment.

Had it been developed by the government? Maybe by some government contractor? Would they come looking for it? Visions of all kinds of horrors ran freely though my mind. I wanted to go hide in a cave somewhere that the “we’re from the government and we’d like to talk to you” people could never find me!

Inquiring at the storage facility about the previous owner of the unit gave me very little information. They wouldn’t tell me who had rented the storage unit, but they did know that rented it to store items from a family member who had passed away suddenly in a car accident. A couple of years later the renters had simply stopped paying and forfeited the unit to auction. Registered mail had been sent to them, but it had been returned as undeliverable. It was possible that they’d moved and just completely forgotten about the unit, since they were paying for it on an annual basis.

I’d opened up the MPC to see if I could get any clues from what had to be modifications to the original Mission Profile Computer. I could see where the mods had been done and that they’d been done in a very clean and professional manner, but there was nothing there that gave me any hint about the person who had done the work.

The actual Master PC program was in ROM chips socketed into the system board. I pulled the chips carefully, copied them to duplicate set of read-only memory chips, and then reinstalled them. I also pulled the hard drive and bit-copied the entire drive to a new one before reinstalling it.

With my Gary-enhanced software skills, I whipped up a quick little disassembler program to turn the bits on my copy of the ROM chips back into computer code. Studying the Master PC program showed me that the actual transformation work was done mostly by the specialized graphics hardware that had done the ray-tracing in the original Mission Profile Computer. That made sense, since the 64 graphics processors could work on many things in parallel. It also meant that my next step was to reverse engineer the hardware in the system and figure out how it worked. A week later I had created a full schematic diagram of the circuits inside the MPC. Being able to enhance my brain’s focus, memory, and analysis skills with Master PC rocked!

Armed with intimate knowledge of the hardware and software of MPC, I was ready to move forward with my idea.