The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Ultimate Hypnotist — A Master PC Story

by The Lycanthrope

Chapter 4 — Development

My own version of the MPC was a 15-inch laptop computer. The bulky original model was simply too big to lug around with me. If I wanted to use MPC and still be unobtrusive, I needed to make it smaller and more ordinary in appearance. A four cubic foot aluminum box stands out, but laptop computers are everywhere. Not only that, but pretty much any current laptop was much more powerful than the old Mission Planning Computer. I went with a reasonably fast system with a decent graphics card. The graphics subsystem had 1024 processing units, as opposed to the 64 in the original MPC, and it ran those processing units much faster. I figured that it would be over 700 times faster.

The field armature for my updated MPC was my own design. Rather than a simple, omnidirectional coil encased in plastic, I used my Brenda-enhanced skills to design a small separate unit about the size of a paperback pulp novel. It linked to the laptop via Bluetooth and contained its own processor and rechargeable battery. It was actually an array of small antennas that could be used in omnidirectional mode like the original MPC or phased into a directional antenna system that would give it much greater range in whatever direction was selected.

Translating the Master PC software to work on the new hardware took a couple of weeks. I was meticulous about checking and rechecking logic and functionality. Given what the thing could potentially do, I didn’t want any errors in the code.

When everything was finally ready, I set both systems up on my kitchen table and used the original MPC to save another copy of myself as I was at that point (noticeably thinner and a bit more muscular) as an emergency backup, in case the new MPC screwed me up in any way. Then I fired up the laptop MPC and bounced myself back to the “knows about MPC but hasn’t made any other changes yet” state. It worked! The weight was back instantly and suddenly being the “before” image of me was depressing. I used the laptop MPC to bring me back to the improved me and it was instantaneous. More testing was in order, but I believed that soon I would be able to put the all-too-recognizable original model back in its bulky case and stow it somewhere that nobody would ever find it and link it to me.

As I powered down the original MPC, I looked out the window and saw the door on the neighbor’s house opening.

* * *

The directional antenna on the new MPC was able to easily lock on and follow Rebecca down to her mailbox. On a lark, I quickly threw together a set of commands so that she would have a mild orgasm as soon as she touched her doorknob again. It was my first experiment in controlling someone else.

Right on cue, she dropped the handful of envelopes as soon as she touched her doorknob. I watched as she clapped her hand over her mouth to stifle her moans and shuddered her way through the orgasm. Red-faced, she quickly gathered up her mail and went inside. My new MPC easily maintained a lock on her inside her house. The rotating display showed her stripping down and then lying down, presumably on her bed, naked with one hand on her breasts and the other between her legs.

I did a quick look through her medical information. The cold sore “lip herpes” virus was easily eliminated, and I took care of some pre-cancerous cells in her left breast. Looking into her thoughts, I saw that she was envisioning being tied to the bed and fucked senseless by some vaguely defined dream man. She was no supermodel, but then neither was I. Well, not yet, anyway. We were both single and lonely, though. A few quick commands and her fantasy man began to have some details filled in. He started looking a lot like me. As he became less vague and more like me, I also boosted the sexual pleasure she was experiencing. Her hip thrusts went into overdrive as she came hard.

As she recovered, I watched the mental changes in her taking place. Her libido was already higher than average, but it edged upward a bit as it became more focused on her neighbor. Ditto with her submissiveness. She was starting to think about the guy next door sexually dominating her. The interesting thing was that I hadn’t adjusted these things myself, they were just a side-effect of having her fantasize about me while masturbating.

It took me a moment to construct commands that would give her varying levels of sexual arousal any time she thought of me. I could think of several ways that the Master PC interface could be improved, but I managed to get it done. And just in case things progressed further, I also bumped up her sexual sensitivity and responsiveness, specifically to my touch. She recovered and got up, appearing to be headed for a shower. I disconnected MPC from her. An hour later there was a feminine, almost timid knock on my door.