The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Masters Saga

Masters 2 — Complete Control

Synopsis:

More will join the Hive.

Story:

Lindsey-Host felt her pussy pulse in time with the tentacle snaked down her throat. Or maybe it was pulsing in time with the tentacle buried in her pussy—that would make more sense. Either way, its slow, rhythmic undulations brought her to consciousness. Wrapped in the Hive’s conditioning pod, the waves of orgasm had left her mindless for the better part of the day. She felt a cool rush of air hit her chest as she felt the lips of the pod part.

With a very wet slurp, the stalks from the top pulled back from her face. The cool air hit her face and she blinked back some of the milky slime that coated her. With no need to restrain her, her hands were free to roam her body. She brought them up to her face to wipe off the rest of the goo. Her lips were still wrapped around the appendage snaking down her throat and she pursed them, sucking harder while she played her tongue all along the bottom of the shaft. The Hive pod was not a sentient being, but it seemed to reward her with a small surge of warm goo down her throat and a few powerful thrusts into her pussy and anus. If anyone was looking, they could have seen her grin around the tentacle.

She coyly pecked the tip of the tentacle with a kiss as it left her lips before closing her eyes as the tentacles in her pussy and ass retracted. The softest of gasps escaped her lips as the tips escaped their warm, tight homes for the better part of the last 24 hours. With a final sigh, she steps down, out of the pod.

5 of the 6 pods in the room were still filled with girls. Sam-Host, Alex-Host, Andrea-Host, and Blair-Host were still slowly writhing in ecstasy in their organic chambers. The pods, with air sucked out of them, clung to each girl like a vacbed. Lindsey looked left as she heard another pod’s lips parting, granting view of Andrea-Host inside, her face and crotch were obscured by the stalks. One by one the other Hostform’s pods opened and the girls stepped out. All of them glanced around at each other, at their blank eyes and at the Masters on their pussies. To them, they looked perfect drenched in the milky slime.

No words really needed to be exchanged. Time in the Hive Pod was time connected directly with the Hive. Everyone knew the plan. All of the girls walked out of the Pod room and into the main chamber, where their Queen awaited them on her alien throne, grown out of the floor in the center of the chamber.

The rest of the sorority was coming back from summer vacation this week and the Hostforms had been preparing. They had taken turns spending days in the Hive Pods while each of them grew another Master inside of them.

Each Hostforms could only produce and hold one extra Master and their alien biology didn’t allow them to live for long outside of a Hostform. A Queen could produce and hold up to 4. Unfortunately, there were only 5 of them and their Queen, but 12 girls were returning this weekend.

They had to take the rest of the sorority all at once to ward off suspicion. They had to find another way to carry more Masters, so the Hive had to evolve. When it first came to Earth, the Hive took days to adapt to control its the first Hostform, Ms. Allison. The Hive can adapt to this problem too. It will survive and it will expand.

Blair-Host knelt down in front of Ms Allison, now the Queen of the Hive. The Queen’s black, alien skin shimmered from the bioluminescent light and the milky goo that covered her too. Blair-Host leaned forward and pressed her lips onto her Queen’s alien pussy, slowly licking and sucking till she felt something push against her lips. She gagged a bit as more and more of a Master pushed its way out of the Queen and down her throat.

As she leaned her head back, the other girls were treated to a complete view of the Master wiggling deeper into her and her distended throat. As the tail end slipped past her pursed lips, she buckled in orgasm, her own Master on her pussy rewarding her for her obedience.

Each of the girls except Lindsey-Host took turns taking an extra Master into their mouths, where it flattened in their throats, coating the inside of their mouths, tongue, and lips, much like how a Master changes a Hostform’s pussy.

While clothes could hide a Master on a pussy, black alien lips would be a dead giveaway. The girls came prepared though, and before they left the Hive, they applied a thick coat of deep red lipstick. Odd that a group of girls would all wear the same shade of lipstick, but less suspicious than an alien symbiont covering their mouth. As long as they didn’t talk much, they passed by undetected.

* * *

Claire was so excited to move back in after summer vacation. She was the last one back and as she was unpacking with her roommate, Danni when, Lindsey, their sorority president, popped her head in the doorway. “Claire! Danni! Glad you’re back. We have drinks downstairs and we’re doing a house meeting in 15.” The two roommates figured she could finish unpacking later and practically skipped downstairs to the main room, where there was a giant punchbowl. They both grabbed themselves a drink and got to catching up with everyone.

“Yeah...it’s kind of weird. Sam and Blair have kind of ghosted. I haven’t seen them around all week.”

“Actually, same with Andrea and Alex.”

“They stayed for summer classes, right? Maybe they just got cliquey.”

“Oh! I forgot my phone upstairs” Danni remarked. She quickly ran back upstairs before anyone could really notice her gone.

“Girls! Girls!” Lindsey was waving from the front of the room.

Oh, there’s Sam, Blair, Andrea, and Alex. Clair thought as she saw the them close all the blinds in the room. She took her seat as everyone else shuffled into chairs. I hope Danni rushes back before the meeting gets too far along.

As they all looked on at Lindsey at the front, she just stared down the aisle in the middle as Ms. Allison, their sorority sponsor walk in. Oh god, I hope this isn’t one of those lectures about how we have to be behave and control our parties this semester.

“I hope you all had a great summer.” Ms. Allison addressed the group as she walked to the front. Something was different about her voice, but Claire couldn’t really place it. She really couldn’t place anything really, as she was starting to feel a bit funny. She looked around and the world seemed to swim slowly by. A few of the other girls had confused looks on their faces too. It then hit her—the fire in her pussy. Her nipples became erect and her breathing came in shallow gasps.

“I see that all of you are liking the drinks.” Ms. Allison was now all Claire could pay attention to. Her voice was hypnotic. Claire couldn’t even put two and two together at this point—that her drinks had been drugged.

“The aphrodisiac in the drinks will help keep you docile as well as aroused.” A few of the students shifted in their seats, their panties and bras rubbing against their over sensitive erogenous zones. “The amount you all drank will keep your mind pliable and open to my instructions.” Claire could do nothing but look on as Ms. Allison and the rest of the girls up front, Lindsey, Blair, Sam, Andrea, and Alex, all started sliding out of their sundresses.

The entire crowd gasped as the girl’s pussies came into view, encased by some weird, alien flesh. The girls in front all dropped their clothes and looked up and the crowd saw their mindless, blank eyes. Ms. Allison’s transformation, however, elicited some whispered screams. The black goo spread out of her cunt, covering her from head to toe. Claire tried to get up, tried to run, but she got about an inch off of her seat before settling back down.

“Girls, you’ll soon be complete. We’ve drugged you so we can help fit each one of you with a Master. Lindsey, please show them.” Lindsey moved to the front of the crowd and finished explaining, “See,” she spread her legs and leaned back a bit, “my Master is seated in me, filling me and giving me purpose. It flows over my pussy and into it,” She spread her pussy lips with her fingers, “and it feels amazing. It’s in my mind, helping guide me. I’m Hostform and it feels perfect.”

“Girls, please disrobe and sit back down in your chairs.” Ms. Allison commanded and just like that, all 11 girls stood up and started removing articles of clothing and dropping them in piles. Claire was screaming inside. She didn’t want to obey. She wanted to stop, to run, to get help, but all she could do was slowly slide out of her sun dress, unclasp her bra, and step out of her thong.

When all of the girls were back in their seats, arms weakly flopped to their sides, Lindsey walked over and straddled Claire, who was sitting at the front. The rest of the alien controlled girls and even the transformed Ms. Allison walked over and straddled the rest of the girls in the front row. Claire looked up at Lindsey’s inhuman eyes, just blank white orbs, and whimpered. She looked down as she heard the squishing sound of Lindsey’s fingers working her alien pussy. Claire gasped again as something started poking out. As more and more of the worm appeared, she started squirming, struggling to sway sideways. With a wet “plop” it landed in between her legs.

All she could do it watch as it slithered towards her. As it reared up to enter her pussy, Lindsey grabbed her head and forced Claire to look into her eyes. “Don’t fight it. It feels sooooo good to give in and be Hostform. My Master rewards me every….time...I help...convert...another.” Her last words come in labor as her first reward orgasm washed over her. Claire could do nothing but continue to gaze at Lindsey, in the throes of orgasm, as she bucks and spasms while standing over her. As she continues to look on, she felt something below, a pressure against her lower lips. She couldn’t even bring herself to look down as she was opened up and filled. She feels the worm continue pushing in, and her body responded. She slid forward, helping it in faster. Claire’s mouth gaped open as she came closer to cumming.

“Oh god, your eyes…” Lindsey gasped, staring deep into Claire’s eyes, which were clouding over. “It’s so hot.” Claire was starting to understand. The Master inside of her was a superior species. She was to be Hostform. Her eyes will be just as blank as Lindsey-Host’s. She rolled her head back in Lindsey-Host’s hands and came, harder than she’s ever orgasmed before.

Claire-Host looked down at herself. She really was complete now. Her Master was slowly oozing out, encasing her pussy and slaving it to the Hive. “I am Hostform. My Master is seated in me. I serve the Hive.” She shakily stood up as Lindsey-Host stepped back. She turned to face her old sorority sisters. A few of them met her gaze with wide, fearful eyes. Most just looked on docilely. “How does it feel?” Lindsey-Host asked behind her.

“It feels so gooood….” Claire-Host moaned to the seated girls. “It feels so riiiight…” She spread herself a little to show her audience their fate.

Claire-Host turned back to Lindsey-Host. “I want to convert another.” Lindsey-Host smiled and beckoned to Sam-Host, who was still straddling Sally as she buckled and thrashed in her seat trying to resist. It was too late though, and as she orgasmed, her contracting muscles pulled the worm in past the point of no return. Just as Claire-Host walked over to Sam-Host, Sally-Host was calming down, the Master seating itself inside of her and completing her conversion.

Claire-Host met Sam-Host with a deep kiss. They locked lips and drew each other into an embrace in front of the class. In a few glimpses here and there, the girls could catch that something was passing between their lips. As the kissing Hostforms finally pull apart, a Master bridges their lips. They both continued to suck on the ends before it dislodged from Sam-Host and wormed its way down Claire-Host’s throat. She felt so wonderful with both her pussy and now her mouth filled with a Master. She looked on slyly at the rest of the girls, picking her next victim.

* * *

Danni watched the scene unfold from her crouched position at the top of the stairwell. She watched as the girls in the front methodically infested the first row of girls. She watched as they dropped the alien slugs onto them from their own alien covered pussies. She watched as the seated girls did nothing to stop what happened next. She watched as some even spread their legs wider and used their fingers to open themselves up, giving those “Masters” more access into their most intimate of places.

Danni watched, and could do nothing. She had drank a little bit of the punch and was feeling the effects. It was hard to resist stroking herself through her shorts and her hard nipples were hard to miss in her sheer tank top. It looked so hot to join them, to be joined by one of those aliens. She looked down just as Claire looked up at her.

As the rest of the alien controlled girls moved onto the next row of girls, Claire started up towards the stairs. Danni stood up from her prone position and backed away slowly. “Don’t be afraid, Danni.” Claire was almost cresting the top of the stairs and Danni got a good look at her blank, alien eyes. “Join us...it feels so good. I know you’re interested, I can smell your sex dripping with desire to have one of these in you.” Now, walking down the upstairs hall to the cornered Danni, she got a clear view of Claire’s black lips, covered by the alien slug that wormed its way down her throat. Claire licked and bit her lip, revealing that the alien even covered her teeth and tongue. As she crested the stairs, Danni finally saw Claire’s alien pussy, pulsing with her Master seated on it.

Danni looked left and right—nowhere to run. Her back against the wall, She turned back forward only to find herself face to face with Claire. The moans and cries from the girls below were getting louder, drowning out her own thoughts. Claire grinned and Danni begged, “Please Claire…”

“I’m no longer Claire. I’m now Hostform. I am Claire-Host.”

“...I don’t want to be like you…”

“Yes, you do. You just don’t know it yet.” And with that, Claire-Host slowly knelt down in front of Danni.

Danni watched as Claire-Host reached up and slid down her shorts and panties in one grasp. She watched as Claire-Host leaned in and slowly teased her folds with her alien tongue. The black, slithering appendage work on her clit, then down into her. Claire-Host locked her lips onto her pussy, pushing her tongue farther into her, farther than any tongue should. When she finally leaned back and detached herself from Danni’s pussy with one last wet squish of her lips, Danni saw that Claire-Host’s lips had returned to their normal, human color.

Danni looked down at the tail of the Master, hanging out of her as it wiggled upwards into her. “Nooooooooo….” she moaned as Claire-Host devilishly grinned up at her. Her grin soon turned into a deep guttural moan as she was rewarded for her loyalty to the Hive.

Danni was clenching her fists, shaking, and spasming as more and more pleasure melted her mind. She reached down and tried to grab the creature, but before she could get a strong grasp on it, it slithered in. Her mouth opened wide as she was filled to the brim. She felt her eyes rolling up, but she had to fight it. She had to escape. It took all her willpower to take a step forward.

Claire-Host looked up at Danni as she strained to walk straight. She kept stumbling, holding onto the wall and railing. With each step, a deep moan escaped her lips. Claire-Host rose up and walked behind Danni, a devilish curiosity for how much the girl could resist. As she approached her, she could hear Danni whispering between moans. “Must...not...give…in…feel...so...gooooddd….” Her words draweled out as she continued on.

Her eyes were fluttering, rolling up in her head as she swayed forward. Pushing against a hallway door, she burst into the bathroom and barely caught herself on the sink. She felt it in her mind, worming through her thoughts, reshaping them. She saw what it wanted her to see, girls being converted, and the bliss of serving the Hive. She saw the future of expansive Hive nests, organic walls with pods and girls cycling in and out of them.

Danni’s weight rested on her hands on the counter and she gazed at herself in the mirror. Her legs were spread wide as the Master flowed out and covered her pussy. Her eyes were glazing over, almost totally white. Claire-Host stood at the doorway, amazed that Danni was able to keep her own mind throughout all of this. In her head, however, Danni was losing.

“Give up, Danni. It feels so good to be Hostform.”

Danni couldn’t even bring herself to move her head to look at Claire-Host in the mirror. She looked straight at herself and moaned deeply. She was incapable of forming full words by now.

“Here, let me help.” Claire-Host stepped into the bathroom and stroked Danni’s back, tracing her fingers down till she slithered her fingers under her buttocks and started stroking Danni’s Master. Danni continued to stare at herself while her knees buckled under the new pleasure crashing into her.

It didn’t take long for Clair-Host’s fingers to push Danni over the edge. As she finally orgasmed, she let out a deep moan. “Yesssss…..” she cried out as her head rolled back onto Claire’s shoulder.

* * *

It didn’t take long for the rest of the Hostforms to finish infesting the rest of the sorority. Danni-Host and Claire-Host returned downstairs as the girls started coupling up, licking, sucking, grinding, and fucking. The Hive’s foothold was complete. The entire sorority was now Hive.