The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matkaville

Synopsis: Chad and his mom Beth arrive in rural Matkaville. The people there are very friendly.

Part One

Linda sighed with each morning thrust. Bob rode her; his bare back kissed by the cool dawn air.

“Oh, yes… baby…” she cooed “Oh, that’s so good”

Bob looked away.

She reached up and gently cupping his chin drew his gaze back to hers.

“Oh, honey…” she gasped as he thrust into her, “It’s so good”

He looked away again. “What is it babe?” she sighed. Her clit throbbed with pleasure. She loved the feel of him inside her.

He pulled out of her and drew back onto his haunches. “Honey… it’s okay” she whispered. “Come back into me” she whimpered.

“I…” he began to say. He felt a wave of regret.

“Shhh” she said sitting up. She kissed him gently on the lips “I understand”

She planted kisses over his face and then got up and turned around, offering him her ass. “Please honey” she whimpered, “Fuck me… it’s alright”

He looked at her rounded white globes of flesh. She reached around behind and grabbing her butt opened herself. His gaze turned to the eye looking up at him… the wink of her anus.

He got up onto his knees and pushed towards her asshole. She leaned onto her elbows as she felt his cock push slowly into her.

She sighed—almost with relief that he was inside her again… albeit in a different hole.

He began to ride her and she clasped down on him with her muscles.

“Oh, fuck” he began to groan

She said nothing. She simply took his thrusts in her stride. She was silently happy he was in her and she didn’t make any noise to break his concentration. In fact she flung her head forward so her long auburn hair hung over her like a curtain… perhaps if he didn’t see her face he could imagine she was… someone else…

She didn’t care. All she wanted to do was to please him. She pushed back on him as he thrust forward, so he got deep inside her rectum.

He built up speed and then rested on her, reaching under her and grabbing her breasts.

Small droplets of her milk shot out onto the sheets and he pulled up off her again…The milk broke him out of his fantasy

“What is it baby?” she said, turning around

“I… I can’t do it mom”

“It’s okay honey” she said. She was gentle in her words. She didn’t want to cajole her son. Instead looking down at his browned meat she sank her mouth down over it and sucked

She sucked and his hips bucked and he was coming

She gasped with delight as she tasted her son’s cream shooting into her mouth… despite the taste of her own ass also on his cock.

She sucked and gulped and squealed with delight as she milked the last of his jizz.

She licked his shaft

“There” she smiled looking at his clean cock. She gulped again to make sure she’d swallowed all her son’s spunk.

“I… I’m sorry, mom… really”

“Shhhh” she whispered, rising up with her cum-face to kiss him, “It’s okay…”

Again he turned away, not happy to see some of his jizz decorating his mom’s lips.

Instead he kissed the nape of her neck. She smiled, and shivered a little… not just from the cool air but for the fact his mouth moved down further.

He drew his mouth down her body, and lapped at her milk.

She held him gently in that cool morning as he breastfed

She was so happy he took so much from her breast. She rocked him gently “That’s it baby” she whispered, “Mommy’s body is here for you…”

He supped at her breast and then moved to the other. She fell backwards taking him with her and then she pulled the sheet up over him to complete the embrace she had of him, as he lay against her body.

She patted his head and sighed as his mouth tugged at her teat.

The bedroom door opened and she looked up to see her other son Toby—still in his police uniform

“Hi, mom” he said, unbuttoning his shirt as he went over to kiss her

“You’re home early” she smiled

“Sheriff Sebum let me home early” he continued.

“Eww” he gasped wiping his mouth

“Sorry, honey”

“Is that Bobby’s come I just tasted”

“Mm-mm” she nodded, “Delicious”

“Ewww” he repeated as his shirt came off

“Hi, Toby” Bob said poking his head up

“You done with mom?” he said, “I’m so horny…”

“Yes”

“Then move over and let me have a go…” he said balancing on one leg as he pulled his pants off

“Did Bob come in you too?”

“Yes” Linda smiled “My baby gave me lots of come”

“Then I’m going to do you in the ass…” he said as Bob slid out of the bed

“That’s where he did me…”

“Oh, okay… your pussy’s all mine then” he said as his mom leaned over and helped pull his undies down

“I don’t mind…” she said

“I do…” he said “I don’t want to do sloppy seconds”

“You boys!” she laughed and slid onto her back “I don’t care where you poke me…”

Bob left them

“Oh fuck mom” Toby gasped as he entered her

“What is it honey?”

“You’re so fucking hot”

“Your brother got me all hot and bothered” she smiled “Did you want me to suck you off?”

“No… this hole is fine” he grinned as he pushed up into his mom’s vagina

“Oooofffff” she gasped as she took his weight “You’re so heavy” she laughed

“Sorry, Mom”

“Never apologise for fucking me” she said, almost angrily.

They looked into each other’s eyes. They both smiled, and next—lips pressed hard against lips, tongues meeting

He thrust up into his mom’s hot wet vagina. “Oh, baby! Baby! Baby” she gasped at each thrust. “Yes! Yes! Yes”

“Oh, fuck Mom!” he gasped and came almost immediately

Her back arched and she drew her fingernails into his back crying her appreciation as his cock erupted into her.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!” she gasped

“Fuck, Mom” he gasped as he fell onto her.

As his head rested on her chest she kissed his forehead and combed his hair with her fingers

“Do you want my milk?” she whispered after a while

“I’m fine, Mom” he said

She looked at him a little disappointed.

“Is something the matter?” she asked “Wasn’t I a good fuck?”

“You felt great, Mom…” he smiled and pushed up to kiss her

His mouth moved down her, over her belly, he flicked his tongue at her belly button.

He kissed her shaven mons and then she opened her legs for him.

He gazed at that wondrous organ of pleasure.

“You’re so beautiful” he said as he put a finger into her

“Your first memory must have looked something like this” she smiled

“Except I don’t think you had sperm dripping out of your gash when I was born”

“No…” she giggled, thinking about that.

He lapped at his own jizz, mixed in with her cunny juice.

He looked up at her

“Tell me…” she said as she saw it in his expression “What’s the matter?”

“It’s Bobby” he said

“Bobby?” she asked “What’s wrong with him”

“Tell me…” he continued “And you must tell me the truth”

“Yes, of course”

“Did he fuck your asshole because he couldn’t get off any other way?”

“I… I don’t know what to say…”

“I mean…is he enjoying incest less?”

“I think something’s bothering him” she admitted as he moved back up her body “But I think a boy fucking his mommy is not the issue”

“I think it is”

“But…” she gasped incredulously “Why wouldn’t he enjoy fucking his mommy?”

“That’s what I want to know…” Toby said “And if he’s not enjoying incest I’m… well I’m going to have to report him”

“No… please” Linda begged—but that’s because she wanted to protect her son.

“We depend on the Compact” Toby said “And if he’s going against the Compact—it’s going to be bad for all of us…”

“Please…I don’t…”

“You will obey” Toby said

“Yes, of course” Linda smiled “I worship you, you know that…I’ll do anything you say”

“Good” Toby said “I think I’ll have some milk now…”

“Good boy” she grinned.

* * *

“Let me see the map” Beth said, she was angry. Lost, tired. She’d been driving for hours. It was now close to midnight. Beth was born in England—still had an accent. But when she got angry she was very much American—loud and forthright, losing her English reserve.

“You’re driving” Chad protested as she tried grabbing it from him whilst her other hand was on the steering-wheel. “Keep your eyes on the road!”

“I’m pretty sure we’re near Aurora” Chad said

“Then why’s the sign say “Matkaville”” she spat

Chad peered out the window “Matkaville, 5mi” it said

They drove into the town. Suddenly there was a bang.

“What the fuck was that?” Beth gasped

She pulled over to the side.

They both got out. They were stunned. The left rear wheel looked shot. The rubber spewed out.

“What the fuck happened?”

“Looks like someone shot it” Chad said

“Don’t be ridiculous”

“Looks like you folk are in a bit of bother…” a woman said

They jumped and spun around

She stood there smiling, arm-in-arm with a young man.

“Hi” she smiled, offering her free hand “I’m Lorraine”

“Hi” Beth said

“And this is my son, Trevor”

“Hi” he said offering his hand

“What seems to be the problem?” Lorraine asked

Beth simply held both her hands out towards the damage and shook them

“Fuck” Trevor said

Lorraine playfully slapped him “Language, Son”

“Sorry, Mom” he said as he broke from her and went over to look at the damage. He leaned over and rested his hands on his knees.

“What are we gonna do?” Chad asked

“Leave it with my Son” Lorraine said

Trevor stood up and taking his phone out called a tow-truck

“I’m not sure we can afford…” Beth began

“Nonsense” Trevor said “We’re a friendly town—I’m sure we can ‘volunteer’ this car back into working order.

“That’s… that’s really kind…”

“We’re a friendly town” Lorraine confirmed going over and taking Beth’s arm in hers.

“Come… “ she said “We’ll find you a place to stay”

“We…we are just passing through” Beth said

“Of course! Of course!” Lorraine laughed as she began to lead Beth away…

Chad went to go with them. “Stay here and help” Trevor said

Beth looked back at her son. It seemed the least he could do

“I better…” Chad said

“Sure…” Beth said… she didn’t like leaving her son behind in this town, no matter how friendly Lorraine acted.

“The hotel across the street…” Lorraine could be heard saying as she lead Beth away “I know the owners…”

Trevor waited till the women were gone.

“Wow” Chad said “Your mom…”

“Is so fucking hot…” Trevor smiled “Isn’t she?”

“What?”

“Look, I’ve got to tell you about this place…”

Lorraine returned to them a few minutes later. What Trevor had told Chad was unbelievable. Chad felt uneasy about it. Trevor was so brazen about fucking his mom… Chad also was wary that his own mom was okay.

“So your mom is settled in to the Daisy Hotel across the street” Lorraine said matter-of-factly

Chad thought Trevor was mad. But Lorraine looked so normal.

She looked at the boys. “What?” she smiled

“Your son…” Chad began

“Has been telling about how compliant you are…”

“Yes, of course” Lorraine said “I will do anything for my son”

And to emphasise the point Trevor grabbed a breast and squeezed it

“What the fuck!?!” Chad gasped. Seeing it happen made him even more nervous

“My son is the best fuck…” Lorraine gushed

“Do you want to fuck her?” Trevor asked

“What?”

“You can if you want…” Lorraine smiled and she pulled her dress up to reveal her clean shaven cunt. “I’ll be the greatest time you’ve ever had…”

“This…” Chad gasped looking around to see if anyone was watching “…It’s all too much…”

“You don’t have to…” Trevor said “But let me tell you about fucking your own mom…”

Trevor saw that Brad was hesitant. But just thinking about it

“No!” Brad verbally said, shaking his head.

This wasn’t right… but he kept thinking about it

“There’s something about this place” Trevor said seeing Brads discomfort

So he and his mom lead Brad over to the hotel too.

They introduced Brad first to Daisy Collins and her son Adam. And, it was clear from the way they intersected that there was something going on between them too.

Brad wondered if all the families in the town were like this.

Then Trevor pointed him to his room. “We’re going to have a foursome” he smiled as he and his mom went into a room behind the main office. Adam and Daisy went hand-in-hand there too.

Brad got hard just thinking about it. He shook his head… “No!” he gasped… but his cock twinged.

* * *

Beth and Chad looked at the room in the hotel.

“I’ll let you two settle in” Adam said giving Chad a nudge in the ribs.

“I… I don’t know….” Chad said looking at the one king-size bed

“I…” Beth said, also hesitant. She wanted to protest but something muddled her thoughts

Chad put their bags down on the floor between the bed and the cupboard. From there he turned to see the bathroom

“It’s small” he said

There was a toilet, a vanity, and a shower.

“Hey” he said “There’s another room off here…”

He found a door leading into a hall. Walking down the hall he found another room, done up like a living room. There were three stands around the couch that looked like they had held lighting

He shuddered. He realised that this room had been used for filming porn.

It had a functioning tv

“I’ve never seen a hotel room like it” Beth said, taking Chad’s hand as she looked at the tv room

He realised his mom was holding his hand. She’d not done that in such a long time.

She realised she was holding his hand too and suddenly let it go. She had a flush of red—like she was embarrassed. She went back to the room.

He found her there lying on the bed, in the middle of it.

“You gonna take up the whole bed?” he asked

She laughed “Sorry” she said and slid over.

She patted the empty space next to him. “Come, lie down” she said

“Like this?” he said pointing to his clothes

“Sure” she said

“Okay”

He lay down uneasily next to his mom

He found her fingers tentatively touching his. He turned to look at her. She looked at him as her hand entwined with his.

She smiled.

It seemed natural for her to hold his hand

Suddenly she sprung up. “I’m going to have a shower” she said as she pulled off her top. Her breasts, slung in a bra swayed as she went through a bag and pulled out a dressing-gown. And, as there were no towels she got one out of another bag.

“You going to have a shower too?” she asked… “I mean… later on?” she realised that she had asked him to have a shower with her… she was embarrassed by implying that.

“Maybe” he said as she took over her pants

She now realised she was standing there in her underwear. “What on earth was going on?” she thought.

Beth showered. As she did… she masturbated.

She returned to the bedroom, naked. Her son stared at her wide-eyed. She realised she was naked but something about it didn’t seem to matter.

“Um… I better shower now” he said springing up from the bed

“Okay” she said

He showered. She watched him for a while. She went over to the bed and lay down, thinking warm thoughts.

He looked at her when he got out of the shower and decided to go to the tv room. His cock was rock hard again.

* * *

Beth got up from the toilet and fixed her dressing gown. It was short—a little risqué in fact. It had been a present from an ‘admirer’. She spun on the spot and then bent over to see her ass. She still had it. She smiled.

She went out into the hall.

Beth heard the tv going and she looked around the corner and saw her son sitting on the couch. She turned to go to bed but then thought she should try and make amends. She hated fighting with her son.

She went out to the living room.

“Oh, hi Mom” he said “Did I wake you up?”

“No babe” she said as she sat down next to him “I couldn’t sleep anyway”

He smiled

“Mind if I watch too?” she asked, even though she was already there

“Sure” he said

“Let me lean on you” she said “I might still get off to sleep”

He raised his left arm and she slid across and leant her head on his lap. He lay his arm then down on her left shoulder

“What are we watching?” she asked

“Just the local news” he said “Something about a guy whose family are looking for him…”

“Sad” she said

On the news a woman from MILF-9 TV News was interviewing a man and his mom about their missing family member. The caption on the screen read “Linda and Toby Merkle”

“Bobby… if you’re out there listening to this…” Linda said to camera “Mommy loves you…she needs you so bad…”

“To come home” Toby added

“Yes…” Linda said

“That’s so sad” Beth said

“What’s that?” Chad asked

“I hope we never fight so bad….” she said turning her head up and looking up at him

He brought his left hand over her face and touching her forehead he ‘swiped’ his fingers down, over her eyes

“Relax” he said

She yawned suddenly “Oh, dear” she gasped at how tired she felt.

She turned her head back on its side and closed her eyes.

He brought his left hand back down onto her, but this time he put it on her thigh. She didn’t object.

He moved his hand down. His hand found her thigh under her short dressing-gown.

He moved his hand slowly around and found her ass.. she didn’t wear any panties. He gently drew her dressing-gown up to expose her rump—and to see for sure she had nothing on underneath.

He felt her head move a little and as it rested now on his cock he grew hard. “Fuck” he gasped to himself.

He drew his free right hand down into his pants and felt his cock. Massaging it made his mom’s head ride up and down like it was on the waves of the ocean

He pulled his cock up out of his pants.

He slid his cock over his mom’s nose and lips and chin

“Fuck” he gasped to himself again. Was he really going to…? He took his cock and pushed it into his mom’s mouth

Her mouth opened and he pushed in deeper

Suddenly her eyes opened. She felt his hardness in her mouth. “What’s this?” she thought to herself “What’s my son… Oh, my!”

He pushed her head down over his cock and then grabbing her hair pulled her head up

She knew it was wrong… so wrong, but another part of her enjoyed the fact she’d got him hard.

So, she let him. She wanted to stop, but instead she sucked his cock. She hadn’t had a cock in her mouth for such a long time and she savoured the flavour and texture of his hot hard flesh

He released her head and it moved up and down his length without his help

“Oh, yeah” he gasped and he moved his hand back down over her thigh. He massaged her soft white ass as her mouth rode his shaft

‘Oh, fuck… mommmm” he gasped and began coming in her mouth

Her mouth filled with sperm. She couldn’t believe it. But… she swallowed. Drinking down her son’s man-juice.

There was a lot.

When he’d finished coming he drew his cock out of her mouth. She looked at it, proud, hard, long

He tucked it back into his pants and then drew her gown down over her naked ass.

She closed her eyes and thought about what she’d just done… she savoured her son’s semen taste and she fell asleep.

Chad pulled out his phone

“Yeah, what?”

“It’s me… Chad”

“Oh, Chad!” Trevor growled “Do you realise what fucking time it is?”

“I… I just had to call…”

“You did it?”

“Yeah”

“How was it?”

“Amazing” Chad gasped “She was fucking amazing”

“Well… keep up with it” Trevor said “She needs training and once she’s adjusted she’s going to be yours forever”

“Who is that?” Beth asked looking up

“No one” Chad said as he hung up. He put his phone down

Beth tasted something funny in her mouth. She sat up. Her gown opened exposing her left breast but she didn’t notice

“What’s up?” Chad asked

“I… I don’t know” Beth said “I just had this really weird dream”

“Oh…?”

“Yeah… I was licking this really nice lolly-pop…”

“You should go to bed, Mom” he interrupted.

“Yeah, I suppose so” she said

She got up and leaned over and kissed him on the forehead

He grabbed her head and brought her mouth down and they kissed on the lips. She thought it was ‘nice’. Surprising. But nice.

“Good night, Son” she said

“Good night, Mom” he said as he watched her swagger her ass away to bed.

Chad couldn’t believe it.

He went over to the hotel window to stare out into the breaking dawn. Across the car-park he saw a guy looking suspicious, moving from car to car.

Chad decided to grab his phone

“9-1-1?” the operator asked…

And Chad reported the suspicious person

Within only four minutes a police car came down the road.

Chad went outside to meet it and he reported what he’d seen… and that the guy was now hiding out behind a dumpster.

“Thanks” Toby said as he drove around the corner.

Chad watched as the officer went over and then suddenly he drew his taser

“Bobby!” he shouted, “Come out…”

Toby went forward slowly and checked, but no one was there…

“What on earth is going on here?” Beth said, coming out of the room and standing with her son. “You should keep away…”

“They seem to have found that guy they were looking for…”

“Come back inside” she said

“I just”

“Please, baby” Beth said, grabbing him by the arm, “It’s dangerous”

He looked at her. She was so beautiful. Her hair all messed up having just woken up—but stunningly beautiful… and she’d called him ‘baby’

“Please” she whimpered as she drew him back inside

He allowed himself to be dragged back into their hotel room

“Oh, baby” she hugged him “I… I don’t know what I’d do if something happened to you…”

He held her

She squeezed him tight and she looked up into his face. She drew her hand up to his cheek. “I don’t know what I’d do” she said before burying her face into his chest and sobbing.

“It’s okay, mom” he cooed “I’m not going to leave you”

“I… I don’t know what….” she said again

“I love you”

She never realised it before. She’d said it so many times but now… holding him, looking into his eyes… she felt such a deep desire…

She looked up into his face. He used his thumb to wipe the tears from her cheeks

“You do?”

“Yeah, Mom, I do… I love you”

“I… I love you too, Son” she wept

They stared at each other and then their mouths came together. Just a soft kiss at first. And her hand came up behind his head to hold him there as she stood on her toes to meet his mouth

They kissed and kissed and kissed

Then they looked at each other. She felt it… for the first time… such a strong desire. He gown opened up and she was naked underneath

He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his groin. They kissed again

He carried her to the bed

He lay her down and her hands took to his fly and button and she had his pants unhooked

Her hands felt him… felt that he was ready

She lay back, drawing him onto her. “I love you” she repeated as they kissed again as he mounted her

“Do it” she whimpered into his ear “Fuck me…”

He pushed into her. She was warm and moist and her pussy lips parted easily, wrapping around his shaft.

“Fuck me, baby” she gasped, sighing as she felt him deep inside of her

He thrust in “Oh!” she gasped

He looked again to her to see if it was alright

“Fuck me” she gasped again

“Oh!” she cried as he humped her again.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!” she moaned with each of his thrusts.

“Oh, yesss” she gasped as she was struck by her first orgasm

Her feet came up and hooked around him

“Fuck meeeeeeeeeee” she groaned

“Oh, mommmmmmmyyyyyy” he gasped and came in her

Her back arched. Her feet shook as she came, harder, deeper than before.

He emptied a shit load of cream into her, coating her cervix.

“Oh, baby” she gasped and they kissed again. “That was amazing”

They rolled around, bodies still entwined. She giggled. She sat up on him and rocked on his still hard cock

His hands came up and grabbed her breasts. She sighed as he kneaded her fleshy mounds.

“Fuck, Son” she gasped “That was the best I’ve ever had”

“You’re… you’re not sorry?”

“Sorry?” she gasped incredulously “Why would I be sorry?”

“That we…”

“I’m your mother” she said, “I’ll do anything you want…”

“This place… it’s incredible” he said

“Maybe we should stay here…”

“In the hotel?”

“No, silly” she said, giving him a play slap, “This town…”

Just then there was a knock on the door.

“Don’t go…” he said as she pulled up off of him

Come oozed down her inner thigh.

She went to the door naked.

She opened it.

Trevor and Lorraine, and Adam and Daisy were there.

“Oh, hi” Beth said opening the door wider and letting them in, despite the fact she was stark naked. Something about it—it never occurred to her to think it was odd.

“Honey, look who’s come?” she said

Chad sat up, and drew a sheet over his cock

“No need to do that” Trevor said “We saw it all…”

He pointed up to to the corner of the room… and then Chad noticed a small round thing, out of place, that he realised now must be a camera.

“What?” he gasped as his mom sat down on the bed beside him.

Daisy closed the door

“We had to see you two had come one” Daisy said “Like we have”

“What?”

“Now that your mom has accepted you as her master” Adam said and as he did Chad looked at his mom and she smiled and nodded “I do…” she grinned

“Now that she is yours…” Adam continued “You can live in this town and enjoy her…”

“Forever” Trevor said

“Wouldn’t you like that?” Adam asked

Chad looked at his mom again “I want to…” she said “I want to obey you”

“This is so amazing” he said as Beth went to him

“Let’s seal this…” Adam said as he pulled his shirt up off his head

Chad looked around to see Lorraine and Daisy already half naked

Beth was already moving her head down onto his crotch. He couldn’t believe it, but he was hard again

“Something about this place…” Adam winked….

“Can I do your mom” Trevor asked him

Chad looked at his mom “If you want me to…” she said … she was asking him for permission “I’ll do anything you want…” she added

“And you can do my mom” Adam said and Daisy skipped forward, eagerly

“Yes, I’d like to fuck you” Daisy grinned

Chad lay back and Daisy pulled the sheet off of him and straddled him, he was already getting hard from his mom

“Alright!” Trevor grinned as he drew Beth off the bed and to her feet

Adam was already in Lorraine. She knelt on a chair in the corner and Adam was in behind her.

“Oh, you’re so big” Daisy gasped as she eased herself onto Chad’s cock.

“Ow!” Beth gasped

“Sorry” Trevor said. He looked at Chad “You’re mom’s an anal virgin!”

“What?”

“Don’t worry” Trevor said “That cherry is yours… I’ll fuck her cunt…”

“You can fuck my ass…” Beth said “You just took me by surprise”

“No… that hole’s for your son…” Trevor said “It’s the rules….He has first go”

“What rules?” Chad asked

“A son gets to fuck each of his mom’s holes first” Daisy said as she resumed humping him, “You own your mom… just like my son owns me”

“Oh” he said

“So, your mom’s asshole is waiting for your cock” Daisy said “Just like my son was the first in mine”

“I’ve never fucked an asshole” Chad said

“You haven’t?” Adam gasped, on hearing this

“Here” Daisy smiled as she sat up and adjusted herself before sinking back onto him “How’s that feel?”

“Fuck….” he gasped “It’s…. it’s so fucking tight!”

Daisy grinned as she pushed down onto him so he was deep inside her ass “And dry….” he added

“Normally you should lube up a girl’s asshole” she said as she forced herself down onto him

“Oh fuck” he gasped as she constricted her anus; gripping hard his cock

“Oh, fuck” he gasped again “I’m going to come….”

“That’s it baby” Daisy grinned “I want your sperm! Fill my rectum with your hot jizz”

“I’m coming!” he gasped, “Oh, man….”

Daisy fingered herself, strumming her clit

“Oh, yesssss!” Daisy groaned, coming too as she felt him explode in her rear.

He looked over at his mom, almost feeling guilty at coming in another woman

“It’s okay, Son” her eyes said to him as she herself was humped by Trevor.

He looked over to see Lorraine on her knees sucking Adam’s cock—cleaning it after he’d come in her.

Now Daisy rolled off of him. She reached behind herself “Fuck!” she smiled “You’ve come so much”

She caught some dripping from her rear and she lapped it off of her hand.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!” Beth cried as Trevor humped her “I’m coming”

“Fuck!” Trevor said and he exploded inside Beth’s pussy

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh!” Beth moaned as she came too

Trevor pulled out and shot some of his load on her back.

Daisy went over and began licking it off as it pooled in the small of his back

“Come here baby” Beth begged and Chad went over to her. As Daisy cleaned come off her back she took her son’s cock

“Phew” she gasped “This smells like ass” she took him in her mouth despite the taste and sucked him.

“You’ll like your own ‘brand’” Daisy said to her, “I always like tasting my own ass on my son’s cock”

“How is it?” Chad asked his mom

“It’s okay” Beth said “I’ll do anything for you, babe”

She sucked him all in her mouth

Chad looked over and now Lorraine also was lapping at the come on his mom’s back.

“How was she?” Trevor asked “My mom’s ass is wicked…”

“It was amazing”

“Wait till you take your mom’s” Trevor said “It’s always good to take a cherry”

“This is amazing” he said as his mom’s mouth worked on his cock

He was still hard

“Yeah, you can keep going all night” Trevor said

“But it’s time to swap mom’s again” Adam chimed in

“Yeah, mom swap” Trevor said

Adam was already pushing in to get inside Beth

Lorraine grabbed Chad’s arm “Come baby” Lorraine said “You can do me now…”

Chad grinned and let himself get drawn away over to the chair

“How do you want me?” Lorraine asked

“What?”

“Tell me how you want to fuck me” Lorraine said, “And I’ll obey you”

“Oh… ah…”

“Try this…” she said as she got back on her knees and guided his cock into her

“How’s that?”

“Fucking hot!” he gasped

The three guys fucked each other’s moms and then they fucked their own moms.

At one stage the three women were on their backs side-by-side on the bed as their sons ploughed into them. Each mom had her feet on her son’s shoulders.

The women held hands