The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MATRICULATIONS MORE! MORE!! MORE!!!“‘

DISCLAIMER:

NO PART(S) OF THIS WORK, NOR THE WORK IN ITS ENTIRETY, MAY BE: ALTERED; COPIED; EXCERPTED; REPRODUCED; STORED IN ANY TYPE OF INFORMATION STORAGE AND/OR RETRIEVAL SYSTEM; TRANSMITTED; OR USED IN ANY OTHER WAY(S) BY ANY MEANS SUCH AS DESKTOP PUBLISHING, ELECTRONIC, MECHANICAL, PHOTOCOPYING, RECORDING, OR ANY OTHER METHOD NOT EXPLICITLY STATED IN THIS DISCLAIMER WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

This story is dedicated to the charismatic, clever, coyly coquettish, compassionate, and calculatingly capricious LADY KRYSTAL MESMER. It should not be read by any minor. It should not be read by anyone who is ethically, legally, morally, religiously, or personally {for any reason(s)} prohibited or proscribed from doing so. It should not be read by anyone who is fearful of, or uncomfortable with, the subject of feminine influence/control/domination/superiority/supremacy/inspiration or the topic of mind control in any of its forms or both.

SYNOPSIS:

Someone sensual and superior learns some invaluable lessons from an unexpected source in some unorthodoxly unforgettable ways.

CHAPTER #1.

Homer Teeter Herreshoff sat down, folded his white cane, placed his attaché case beneath his chair, and checked his watch. He was, as he had hoped, early for his appointment with LADY KRYSTAL MESMER. His easily perceivable heartbeat manifested his rising anticipation. He took several slow, deep breaths and in vain tried to relax. For a multitude of reasons and for many, many days his entrancement by HER was becoming much, much stronger and more and more thorough. He had a plan. Today he would attempt to express the degree of delight he felt and the depth of his gratitude for HER sundry salubrious influences. He hoped to have many opportunities to show his fervent appreciation for the myriad benefits SHE had brought to his life. He intended to make full use of this upcoming chance to do so.

He took stock of their association. The intensity of, and the importance he ascribed to, his feelings (both emotions and pleasurable physical sensations) had undergone a marked increase since the first day he wanted to learn more about THE WOMAN possessing the velvety voice, the vivacious personality, the praiseworthy capabilities, and, of course and most certainly, himself. SHE, among other things, helped him properly balance the exceptionally analytical, very logical, extremely detail-oriented (SHE playfully and perceptively referred to it as anal retentive. He, at least, assumed SHE meant retentive. SHE had never used the word. In the deep recesses of his mind he wondered why?), sometimes considered cold-blooded, and constantly planning side of his nature. This side of himself was one of his defense mechanisms. This revelation came courtesy of his interacting with ONE OF THE MOST FREEWHEELING WOMEN he had ever met. He had learned SHE would not, due to incompetence or some personality defect(s) or both, send him (figuratively speaking) crashing into a tree or plummeting over a precipice. His Experiences had taught him SHE could be implicitly counted upon to wield HER increasing influence with care. HER trustworthiness permitted him to, as is frequently said in Star Trek and other items in that genre, “Lower all shields.” He could sit back, relax, and allow KRYSTAL to gently, yet firmly, guide his mind, his heart, his body, and anything else SHE desired. Perceiving HER mind’s inner workings was like listening to a virtuoso, at the acme of that prodigy’s proficiency, play a favorite and signature masterpiece. His face broke into a wide smile. KRYSTAL’s powerful, perennial, and pervasive mischievous streak was one of the many things which made HER completely compelling and absolutely adorable. It was intriguing to watch HER mind work, HER sense of humor come forth, and HER personality express itself. It was far more enjoyable to be the fixation point of any, or all, of these parts of HER being and essence. HER zest for life’s pleasures and inquisitive nature were infectious and inspirational. SHE, indeed, was a mesmerizing, magical, miraculous, mercurial, and merry muse. Knowing HER was a powerful and persistent Forward Clicking of the amygdalae.

He heard high heels coming in his direction. The chair in front of him was pulled out. Someone sat across from him. Whoever it was said not a word. He responded in kind. He thought the perfume was familiar.

“MYYYYYYY pet, is in deep contemplation today. Perhaps his silence is an expression of rudeness. Is this how you will greet your harmless, little KRYSTAL MESMER from now on?”

“So, sneaking up on me again. I should have known. To give YOU a proper greeting, I must needs borrow two things.”

“What are they?”

“YOUR definitely delicate, delightfully dangereuse, and hypnotically halcyon hands.”

“And what will you do with them?”

“That would spoil the surprise.” He hoped his broad smile projected innocence.

SHE was aware of how his mind worked. KRYSTAL was well acquainted with his sense of humor. “I think you should tell ME what you are up to, dear boy.”

“As quoted from that most lackadaisical of scriveners Bartleby, “I would prefer not to."”

“Indeed. Do I sense the surreptitiously sown sinister seeds of mindlessly mundane male mutiny against the prolific, perennial, prestigious, pervasive, persuasive powers of MY fabulous, fantastic, fantabulous, full, and feminine forces? Perhaps, I should employ some means of persuasion?” SHE moved the tip of one shoe up and down one of his legs. He quivered in response to HER advance. “Good, very good, MYYYYYYY pet. Your body knows you are MINE, all! MINE!” The two terminating words so slowly said SHE.

“My body, such as it is, indeed belongeth to THEE, LADY MESMER. My mind is still my own. Nothing YOU can say or do will ever alter that immutable and irrevocable fact!”

He crossed a pair of fingers on each of his hands and smiled knowingly at THE KNOWLEDGEABLE HYPNOTEUSE. SHE, in response, chuckled heartily. Each of them was keenly aware that both of them were cognizant of how accurate his statement was not.

“Woe is ME. What am I to do? Your will is sooooooo! strong! How can its immense, indefatigable, and almost infinite power be overcome? I am only a harmless, little, often playful, very successful, some persons purport, “Exceptionally powerful,” emerald-eyed, erotic HYPNOTEUSE.”

“I am glad we are in agreement. It was inevitable that the puny, paralyzed powers of my infinitesimal will would prevail in the end.”

“Perhaps I should appeal to your better nature or to something else, “MY SLEE.”

“KRYSTAL,” Homer interjected, “using YOUR feminine wiles or my trigger or both is not fair. Besides, don’t YOU trust me?”

HER hands SHE did lay on top of his own. His right hand did cradle the left hand of KRYSTAL. HER skin was so soft, oh! so soft, and how smooth. Each of HER five fingers he so sweetly did kiss. HER glorious palm was caressed by his lips. The back of HER hand no, it was not forgotten. LADY MESMER’S right hand like its mate it was treated. “KRYSTAL, oh KRYSTAL, YOU own lots of things. YOUR influence rests upon hearts and minds many. Some of YOUR items I carry,” said Herreshoff. On his fluttering heart he pressed one of HER hands. The other was lain on his forehead. “These are YOURS, now and always. I promise YOU this.” Atop each of his hands next he put one of MESMER’S. Homer T. Herreshoff spoke yet once more. “Our hands our relationship they symbolize. YOU know what I say to be true.” All he said and he did was with sensuous sacredness.

They chatted amiably for some time. The symbiotic basis and nature of their relationship was clearly evident to anyone who had any in-depth knowledge of their mutually beneficial association. At times each one opened doors to new worlds for the other. Both of them hoped and believed it would always be so for them.

“Hmmmmmm, I wonder.”

“About what?” KRYSTAL inquired.

“How YOU would react to my sneaking up on YOU.”

“And how would you do that?”

“I know where YOU live,” he sang out.

“I should feel threatened. Ah, but wait, MY petit prowler. I am well protected.”

“So, YOU believe photo-sensitive floodlights, motion sensors, and security cameras will keep YOU safe from me?” He posed this query in a confident, pseudo-sinister tone.

“How did you know about those?” He said nought. KRYSTAL placed the tips of HER nails onto both of his wrists. “I want an answer,” SHE said insistently. He smiled at HER and remained speechless. SHE elected to employ a nonverbal means of persuasion. “You will tell ME now.” As his silence continued, LADY MESMER steadily increased HER TACTILE PRESSURE.

He held out so long as he could. He winced in pain. “Okay, okay, okay I’ll talk. Many of these kinds of floodlights emit a distinctive buzzing sound. We have been at YOUR home after sunset. I heard that noise. I know how much YOU like technological innovations. Some of YOUR inductions on YOUR website reveal YOU have this proclivity. From YOUR possession of those floodlights, I inferred YOU would probably have cameras and motion sensors.”

LADY KRYSTAL MESMER released HER physical hold upon him. “So that’s how you knew.”

He rubbed each of his wrists. “YOU should be very careful with those nails. They are very sharp and exceedingly dangerous. Well, it could be worse. YOUR glossy and glamorous claws could be as dangerous as the materialized GLAMOUR WHOSE hands they adorn.” Herreshoff massaged his wrists once again. “At least YOU can’t do anything else to me with YOUR two sets of fascinating, feminine fingers sporting those ten torturous, talented talons of THINE.” He could only hope SHE would swallow the bait.

SHE knew what Homer wanted. SHE liked watching his reactions to HER thoroughly therapeutic, tantalizing touch tendered with thoughtful tones of tantrism. LADY MESMER slowly leaned forward then gracefully and gingerly took his face in HER perfectly perfumed, seductively soft, sensuously smooth, and heavenly heart-stopping hands. For some moments HER body moved not at all. SHE purred several times. His breathing became deeper and more rapid. He had no need nor any desire to resist what both of them knew was soon forthcoming.

The flesh of HER fingers else the tips of HER nails over his skin they did glide. At times their movements were vertical. On other occasions SHE moved them in circles. Sometimes the movements were horizontal. At certain times KRYSTAL drew shapes other than circles. In some instances the lines were diagonal. Differing degrees of pressure SHE used. From time to time SHE removed one or both hands. At some points SHE softly snapped HER fascinating and feminine fingers near either or both of his ears. The nerves in his skin gladly and greedily engorged themselves upon and were inevitably intoxicated by the marvelously mesmerizing sundry sensations SHE so skillfully spawned. SHE sometimes tapped some of HER perfectly polished nails on the tabletop. At certain points SHE sensuously rotated one or both of HER palms on his face. On a few occasions SHE held one of HER precisely perfumed and delicate hands near his nose. This pleasurably administered and rapturously received version of the Chinese water torture was much more fun and interesting, and far more effective, than its agonizing, ancient antecedent.

“Sooooooo, MYYYYYYY precious pet, do you think MY nails are dangerous to you now?”

“I love! ... I want!! ... I need!! I love!!! ... Ohhhhhhh!!!“‘”

LADY KRYSTAL MESMER realized this was a critically significant turning point and momentous watershed moment in their meaningful relationship. Usually, in his conscious state, Homer was almost always so articulate. Now, without HER formally and mistressfully mesmerizing his mere male mind, he could not string together an entire sentence. His consciousness, captivated with celerity by cleverly concocted, charismatically conveyed coquettishness, was certainly confiscated, completely consumed, and correctly controlled by the plenteous, pervasive, and powerfully persuasive pleasures activated and afterwards actualized and adoringly administrated with aplomb and alacrity by HER amazingly alluring aura accompanied by assorted, appealing agents abiding amongst an awesome arsenal of available, amusing, aphrodisiacal activities and astonishing attributes. As a master sculptress with surpassing skillfulness molds her clay, in like manner had HER touch sculpted his mind and crafted his heart to the will of THIS WITCHING AND WOMANLY WONDER.

HER intrinsically ensorcelling, deliberately developed, expertly employed, naturally nurturing, vivid, velvety, voluptuous, vivacious, vampish voice was the first thing which witchingly and physically drew him to this heady, hardy, hearty, haunting HYPNOTEUSE WHO was well-endowed, wisely entrusted, and wonderfully enriched with enormous, enchanting, incarcerating, enterprising, emerald eyes. SHE chose to treat him to HER voice’s bewildering bounty of beautiful bewitchments. “Good, very good, you are doing so very well. And now, dear boy, I want you to focus all of your attention upon the feelings fostered by MY fascinating, feminine fingertips and on the sensuous, soothing, and soporific sound of MY most marvelous, magical, and mysteriously mesmerizing voice. MYYYYYYY voice and MY fingers are the only items of any importance in the entirety of your Earthly existence. Today, MYYYYYYY precious pet, you will easily and peacefully go deeper and deeper into deep, deep hypnotic relaxation than you have ever journeyed before. For you know that MYYYYYYY will is stronger than your will. The tempting touch of MY most mystical nails and the feelings inflamed and fanned by MY vivifying voice. MYYYYYYY voice, MY fingers, MY hands, and MYYYYYYY long and lovely nails at first awakening you, after that arresting you, and at long last arousing you.”

SHE paused briefly to admire HER handiwork. SHE could easily perceive that SHE was the sole focus in his environment. Once again SHE playfully plied the prodigious ‘pouvoirs’ of HER pleasurable persuasions. “Now I shall count down from seven to one. You know you shall gently and most certainly fall deeper and deeper under the sultry sublime siren spells of my full and feminine forces with each moment that passes, with each breath you take, and with each and every word I say. For it feels sooooooo goooooood to listen to the soothing sound of MY voice and to always obey all of MY commands. For MY will is sooooooo much stronger than your will, MYYYYYYY pet! Seven, going ten times deeper than you have ever gone. Journeying comfortably and effortlessly into the wonderful and whimsical world of your mesmeric trance state. Six, going one hundred times deeper for ME. Delightfully descending deeper and deeper into the deliriously delicious, depthless depths of MY mesmerizingly hypnotic hypnosis. Five, you are going one thousand times deeper for your harmless, little KRYSTAL. MY thoughts are your thoughts and your thoughts are MY thoughts endlessly echoing in the eternally enchanted entrails of your innermost mind. Four, now you are falling ten thousand times further into the fabulous, fathomless fairy realm of fascinating fantasies framed, forged, fostered, and fortified by MY full, firm, and feminine forces. MY instructions are your instructions and your instructions are MY instructions that you know you yearn to observantly observe, obediently obey, obediently observe, and observantly obey. Three, now floating peacefully and passively one hundred thousand times more into the misty, magical, mystical midst of MY most mesmerizing and mysterious mysteries. You know that allowing ME to gently guide you feels sooooooo goooooood. Two you are now merrily moving one million times more deeply into the intensely and intimately intoxicating inner space of deep, deep hypnotic sleepiness and peaceful, pacifying, restful rejuvenation. One, thou art ten million times farther and deeper into the realm of MY wise words, MY witching wiles, MY winning ways, and MY womanly will.”

Homer, as do many sightless persons, spent considerable time and expended much effort in keeping track of every perceivable stimulus his mind could grasp. He was keenly cognizant that he must needs be ready to instantaneously react to any new environmental cue(s). He also devoted much mental energy to preparing as many feasible alternatives to as many contingencies as he could imagine. Virtually every waking moment was spent in a state of heightened readiness. He had attempted to communicate to KRYSTAL what this was like. He informed HER it was as if he was a thespian whose whole existence was spent onstage as the solo performer in a play’s opening night, or like being the Betazoid hypersensitive telepath, Tam Elbrun, in the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode, “Tin Man.” Things like letting go of everything and spontaneity were simply out of the question. He told HER of his yearning for some moments of respite. He had revealed to LADY MESMER that he knew not how, save with the use of some mind-altering substance, to easily acquire any mental downtime. SHE was the sole source for the kind of relief he had sought for so very, very long. His gratitude for what SHE did was inexhaustible.

KRYSTAL took his chin in HER sinister hand. His throat was caringly caressed with HER fingertips. On other occasions his neck was teasingly tickled by HER nails. She then deftly extended HER regal right hand and seductively stimulated all of his chakras by sensuously stroking the first of his vertebrae with HER long and lovely nails. “You know you can trust ME.” SHE hummed sweetly while working upon him. “You know you belong with ME.” SHE felt the tension departing from his frame under HER magical manual ministrations. “You know you belong to Me.” A pleasant tingling and the beginnings of numbness started to envelop him. “Surrender to ME,” said SHE several times. The force of his will and the strength of the almost illicitly enjoyable pleasure SHE elicited caused his body’s involuntary resistance to melt away.

TO BE CONTINUED...