The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MATRICULATIONS MORE! MORE!! MORE!!!“‘

DISCLAIMER:

NO PART(S) OF THIS WORK, NOR THE WORK IN ITS ENTIRETY, MAY BE: ALTERED; COPIED; EXCERPTED; REPRODUCED; STORED IN ANY TYPE OF INFORMATION STORAGE AND/OR RETRIEVAL SYSTEM; TRANSMITTED; OR USED IN ANY OTHER WAY(S) BY ANY MEANS SUCH AS DESKTOP PUBLISHING, ELECTRONIC, MECHANICAL, PHOTOCOPYING, RECORDING, OR ANY OTHER METHOD NOT EXPLICITLY STATED IN THIS DISCLAIMER WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

This story is dedicated to the charismatic, clever, coyly coquettish, compassionate, and calculatingly capricious LADY KRYSTAL MESMER. It should not be read by any minor. It should not be read by anyone who is ethically, legally, morally, religiously, or personally {for any reason(s)} prohibited or proscribed from doing so. It should not be read by anyone who is fearful of, or uncomfortable with, the subject of feminine influence/control/domination/superiority/supremacy/inspiration or the topic of mind control in any of its forms or both.

SYNOPSIS:

Someone sensual and superior learns some invaluable lessons from an unexpected source in some unorthodoxly unforgettable ways.

CHAPTER #2.

THE HYPNOMAJESTRIX OF INNER SPACE reviewed the mesmeric portion of their flowering relationship. (During this encounter with Homer, SHE, from time to time, casually glanced around the restaurant. SHE had spied an unusually pretty girl. It seemed to KRYSTAL that, based on the intense expression on the lass’s face, this very young woman was quite interested in Homer’s and KRYSTAL’s interactions.) SHE could use visual fixation points or induction tools with most of HER clientele. Homer’s sightlessness rendered all of these items useless. He and THE HYPNOTEUSE had speculated that a tactile sensory focus might be used in lieu of a visual one. This theory proved sound. Once SHE had circumvented his physiological barriers to deep hypnosis, SHE discovered he was an excellent candidate for mesmerism. His eagerness to accede to all of HER suggestions made it very easy for him to achieve a deep trance state. His willingness to follow HER instructions also permitted HER to draw forth parts of his personality which were usually concealed. Some of them were even hidden from their owner. These revelations equally fascinated and amused both subject and HYPNOTEUSE.

One of the contributing factors to LADY KRYSTAL MESMER’S worldwide notoriety and phenomenal success is HER well-developed and frequently utilized talent for guided imagery. SHE determined and conjectured that Homer Teeter Herreshoff would soon be enthrallingly enveloped, enmeshed, and entangled in his next chance to experience HER expertise in this arena. “Homer, I want you to imagine, in your mind’s eye, that you and I are wandering barefoot on the world’s most wonderful and beautiful beach. Before we began our leisurely walk, we culminated the titillation of our taste buds by a delicious ‘repas’ of sundry delicacies with a rare and exquisite exemplar of the vintner’s and cooper’s craft, science, and artistry. You and I are the only human beings in the vicinity of this lovely and perfect paradise. Large and exquisitely beautiful orchidaceous plants, of various colors and hues, are in full bloom and can be seen in the distance. We are using one of the variations of “the sighted guide” technique. Your arm is encircling MY waist. Your hand is resting upon the back of MY hand. You can still feel the lingering remnants of the luxuriously smooth and lusciously creamy sun block and tanning lotion laced with cacao butter, aloe vera, coconut oil, and certain very ‘exotique’ and quite aphrodisiacal emollients. You and I have so recently, so carefully, so completely, and so sensuously rubbed this magic lotion all over the entirety of MY beautiful body and all over your own. An awesome, ancient, and multicolored coral reef has created a splendid and peaceful lagoon. The sun is just beginning its descent. We can still feel the heat of its vestigial rays upon our exposed skin. Pieces of seaweed, jellyfish, and samples of driftwood are floating in some of the tide pools adjacent to this oceanic oasis. A cooling and gentle breeze is blowing. The salty scent of the sea is obvious to, while not overwhelming, our olfactory senses. Extremely large and very powerful ocean waves can clearly be heard thundering toward us. Yet, when they break, they splash so softly upon the gently sloping, pristine, white, and sandy seashore. As these waves return to the bosom of the sea, they take with them some of the seashore’s sand and some of the sea’s sediment. In that same manner your will is tenderly, lovingly, inexorably, and irresistibly caressed and captured by MY hypnotic hypnosis and MY mesmeric KRYSTAL MESMERISM. >From time to time I playfully, sensuously, teasingly, tantalizingly, and seductively stimulate your oh so sensitive fingertips with the long and beautiful nails adorning the tips of MY twin sets of fascinatingly feminine fingers. Seagulls, pelicans, and other birds of the sea can be seen and heard soaring high in the, as yet, azure sky or circling lazily overhead. Many species of crabs are scuttling on or near the seashore. Our toes dig easily into the warm sand as we slowly stroll together. Tall, magnificent sailing ships gracefully glide over the seas surrounding us. Their large, beautiful, billowing, white sails are filled by the whispering wind which cools, caresses, refreshes, and most surely stimulates both of us. This eternally balmy breeze is delicately perfumed by the fragrances of many kinds of exotic and aromatic plants and flowers. Many varieties of fish, of sundry shapes and sizes and of more colors and hues than the prettiest rainbow, can be easily spied swimming over beds of clams, oysters, scallops, and ear-shells. On some occasions either or both of us can feel the cool, moist sand lying beneath the beach’s warm, unspoiled surface.”

KRYSTAL was somewhat taken aback by the amount of information SHE had included in this scenario. SHE had not intended to give so many details. Once SHE began, all of the sensory impressions SHE had described seemed to pour forth out of HER. SHE almost felt like they were somehow not HER own. SHE began to wonder if, by some as yet inexplicable means, all of this sensory data had been channeled through HER.

LADY MESMER speculated Homer might be somewhat put off by HER inclusion of so much visual information in what was supposed to be his fantasy. SHE, however, remembered him telling HER about how he and his other sightless friends referred to their perceptions of movies or television programs. He told HER they almost always used the word “see” or one of its derivatives or synonyms. He had also told HER this word usage was employed strictly as a matter of convenience. The listener(s) knew of the speakers lack of physical vision. He also revealed that if someone was in a particularly playful and nitpicky mood, that person would remind the speaker of the impossibility of the latter’s seeing the item in question. SHE studied HER mesmerized friend’s posture and facial expressions. It was evident that his consciousness was deeply and delightfully engaged by and engrossed in the fantasy world HER words had created and elicited. SHE realized HER concern was groundless. It was promptly dismissed from HER thoughts.

KRYSTAL’S mentioning the sighted guide technique evoked memories. When SHE and Homer first met, unseeing eyes to emerald eyes, he told HER that this technique makes it easy for a blind person and a sighted individual to comfortably walk together. He also informed HER, that a seeing person IS! NEVER!, save when the sightless traveler is in eminent danger of great bodily harm or worse, to grab, or shout at, the person using a cane or accompanied by a seeing eye dog. (Some people refer to such dogs as, “guide dogs,” or “dog guides.") He also said the blind individual should be offered one of the seeing person’s elbows. The elbow in question is usually the one for the sighted person’s nondominant arm or the arm which is not, in some way, encumbered. The sighted person should, briefly and easily, cease walking or running when the pair nears any curb, step(s), or any obstacle which must be stepped over. It is considered good form (although it is not absolutely necessary) for the seeing person to indicate whether the step(s) go up or down. When the pedestrians can not travel comfortably abreast, the sighted guide employs one of these two options: the guiding person positions the sighted guide’s forearm behind the guide’s back; or the sighted guide raises the guiding person’s elbow behind the guide’s back. It is also a good idea for the guiding person to indicate if the travelers approach any obstacle which might come near any part of the sightless person’s head. He had also informed HER that a seeing person’s tendency to overlook overhanging objects over the sighted individual’s head was one of the little problems which occurred when a sightless person was being guided by an individual who was significantly shorter than the person who could not see. Finally, he let KRYSTAL know that variations of this technique were employed in unique situations. One is used when a blind person travels with a seeing individual who uses a wheelchair or some other ambulatory conveyance. Some others are reserved for couples who are romantically or erotically linked. LADY MESMER smiled impishly. While they were walking, sometimes SHE utilized HER fascinating fingertips or HER naughty nails to teasingly torment and tantalizingly torture his tactile sense. Both of them were well acquainted with HER power to, figuratively or actually, wrap his heart, mind, body, and soul around HER little finger. SHE could also do so with regard to any of HER other digits or any one of HER toes. HER smile grew broader. Having such abilities was such fun.

SHE considered the saying, “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.” “All well and good,” SHE thought. HER lovely countenance broke into a dazzling smile. “The way to a man’s heart, mind, soul, spirit, wallet, and anything else worthwhile was only a few inches lower than his digestive tract.” SHE had learned this truth long ago. It had served HER well for some time. The all-consuming and pleasurably passionate fire of devilishness gleamed brightly in KRYSTAL’s enormous, entrancing, emerald eyes. “And now, MY dear, we have many other even more fun and far more interesting things to accomplish.”

. . .

This had been, as both of them had hoped, an exceptionally excellent session. (SHE had seen it happen on a multitude of occasions. SHE, nevertheless, never failed to have that same thrill SHE felt the first time SHE used a man’s vivid imagination and down and dirty carnal lust to manipulate his body into doing such fun and interesting things. All SHE needed to do, in order to activate this awesome power, was use HER well-developed, velvety voice to express HER well-provisioned, vampish mind. Even if SHE had played with his memories of today’s session, he would eventually discover, at least, some of what had transpired. He was carrying around a very private, harmless, little memoir of the powers SHE possessed. It was inevitable that sooner or later he would find this treasure.) “Now I shall count up from one to three. You know assuredly that MY thoughts are your thoughts, MY words are your words, and MY instructions are your instructions spoken by MYYYYYYY velvety voice endlessly echoing inside the ensorcelled expanse of your mind. One, beginning your gentle journey from your extremely comfortable and most deeply relaxed place here in deep, deep hypnosis where you are absolutely and totally under MY spell and always in MY power. Your subconscious knows that your trigger, “MY SLEEPY BOY” will always bring you easily and effortlessly into your most relaxed and wonderful place in deep, deep, hypnotic sleep. Two, becoming more and more aware of the world around you. Remembering that it always feels sooooooo goooooood to carry out all of MY instructions. MY thoughts are your thoughts. MY words are your words. MY instructions are your instructions I am asking of you. You desire to carry out MY instructions. You yearningly yearn to carry out MY instructions. You know you will, at all times, in all locations, and in all ways, carry out MY instructions you know you are only asking of yourself. MY will is stronger than your will. MY voice is the voice of truth. MY will is stronger than your will. You know that the voice of truth is MY voice, MY voice, MYYYYYYY soothing voice. MYYYYYYY sexy and siren voice richly and repeatedly wraps itself around your senses and wonderfully weaves its wicked and witching webs around and around and around your mistressfully mesmerized and magically manipulated male mind. You and I both know that MYYYYYYY will is sooooooo much stronger than your massively mesmerized, minuscule, munchkin, male will. Three, you are totally alert, absolutely awake, and you feel more wonderful and magnificent than you have ever felt.”

Homer yawned deeply and stretched contentedly. Periodically and voluntarily relinquishing various degrees of control to KRYSTAL had been one of the most personally beneficial and wonderfully liberating things he had ever done, was doing, and, he conjectured, would ever do. Today’s encounter only served to strengthen this conviction. He would not fritter away this chance to compliment HER for this.

“LADY KRYSTAL MESMER, have I told YOU, in recent times, just how marvelous YOU truly are?”

“I do not believe so.”

“Bad Homer, bad Homer, very, very bad Homer!” With each word he used his cane to smack his free hand. “Ouch,” he exclaimed, “that hurts more than I had calculated.”

SHE maternally patted his cheek. “Dear boy, you should know by now that any form of spanking should only be done by a reputable and seasoned professional or at least a very experienced and caring amateur. If you wish, I know someone who is always ready, exceedingly willing, and indisputably able to render such service and much, much more for very reasonable rates.” HER tone during this mild scolding was appropriately sympathetic and deliberately professorial.

“I am not surprised that YOU would be acquainted with such a personage.” He thought for some moments. “There are times when I am, all but, consumed by an insatiable and irresistible desire to pick YOU up and take YOU home with me.”

“So, MY dear, you would like to keep ME as a pet?”

“The answer is yes and no. Yes, I would like to keep YOU. No, YOU would not be a pet. You are, like some pets inescapably, irresistibly, infinitely, and absolutely adorable. It is MY honor, privilege, and responsibility to be one of the pets blissfully and most willingly belonging to a mercurial, magnificent, and magical lady mesmerist.”

“She sounds like a truly fascinating woman. I would like to meet her very much.”

“Perhaps one day YOU will.”

“If you took ME home, where would I stay?”

“Anywhere YOU desire.” He felt HER nails move up and down his forearm. His body’s response he could not now control. He heard HER response to his plight. “YOU really enjoy possessing the powers of pleasure. It gives YOU such satisfaction to bend me to YOUR will at any time, in any place, and in so many ways.”

“I can certainly cease to do such things, if you wish. Just think what it would be like.” SHE employed both feet and HER two hands. “Yes, dear boy, just take a few moments to think what that would really be like.” SHE laughed oh so wickedly and knowingly.

“Why do YOU say I should consider such awful things? YOU know how the prospect of not being near YOU disturbs, distresses, and depresses me. YOU know I fear the place where bad erotic hypnosis clients are justifiably exiled. YOU are aware how much I am terrified of puppy hell.”

“And so shall all these things always be, MYYYYYYY puppy, MYYYYYYY puppet, MYYYYYYY pliable plaything, MYYYYYYY petit pet.” SHE knew how much he loved it when SHE called him such things as these. SHE was keenly aware he knew such appellations were signs of HER great affection for him. SHE was aware of how much he loved it when SHE treated and trained him like a much beloved pet. He had told HER of his need for the same. Being controlled by HER mental and psychological leashes was one of his recurring and most pleasurable fantasies. SHE decided to give him a taste of this today.

He panted contentedly and excitedly. “Arf, arf, arf, arf.”

“You are a very good boy.” KRYSTAL saw the smile leave his face. “What has happened? Is anything wrong?”

“I know I am a bad puppy. I can not fetch.”

“Listen to ME, MY pet. I say, you are a good, little stud-puppy-boy. That you can not physically fetch many things for ME is true. You, nevertheless, have served, can serve, are serving, and shall serve your harmless, little KRYSTAL in a multitude of so many pleasurable ways. You can and shall do other tricks for ME. Speak.”

“Arf, arf, arf, arf, arf.”

“Good boy!” LADY MESMER praised. “Now, shake hands.”

He extended his southpaw to HER. After SHE shook it, he did the same with his right hand.

“MY very good boy. Now, roll over and play dead.”

“Puppy doesn’t like that trick,” he protested mildly.

“Why not, MY little, persnickety pet?” SHE queried.

“LADY KRYSTAL might leave puppy that way.”

“Why would I do that?”

“Because YOU can,” he answered.

“If I ever command you to, “Play dead,” be certain I shall not leave you that way. Well, at least I shall not leave you that way for a very long time. Maybe I shall only KRYSTAL MESMERIZINGLY manipulate your perception of time while you are playing dead for harmless, little ‘MOI’. MY harmless, little plans for you are far more fun and interesting than such a simple trick. Many canines can be taught to do that. Only you can do that which I have planned for your future.”

“Goodie, goodie, goodie and thank YOU. This everlastingly eager, eternally sincere, and endlessly loyal puppy promises to do his best to be good. He also promises YOU he will never willingly run away from home. He can not legitimately promise YOU he will not look through the fence to find out what is happening with the other puppies, those who erroneously believe they are doggies, and those who do not know of, or who refuse to acknowledge, their canine nature. YOU know all too well about YOUR puppy’s insatiably inquisitive instincts. YOU know what they say, “The grass is always browner in the yard other than YOURS."” Both of them knew he had intentionally misquoted the well-known adage. He laid down his head. KRYSTAL lovingly, lustfully, and possessively cradled it in HER hands. SHE scratched him right below one of his ears. “What else did the perennially pulchritudinous purveyor of multifaceted, multifarious, Machiavellian, maidenly, matriarchal, and maternal mesmerism do in and with my mind today?”

KRYSTAL’s cell phone rang before SHE could respond. SHE excused HERSELF and quickly slithered out of his hearing.

After some moments, high heels slowly approached him from some distance away. The steps did not quite seem familiar. He was aware of LADY MESMER’S propensity for being A CHAMELEON or, more accurately stated, A PROTEUS OF SORTS. KRYSTAL knew that different personality types were more easily captivated and afterwards influenced by different things. This fact had two significant implications. First, different individuals are attracted to various kinds of stimuli. Second, various persons are more susceptible to different items within each of the particular categories of objects. Homer was cognizant that SHE sought to match HER induction style and the fixation point SHE utilized to the subject’s suggestibility type, immediate interest, reactions, and other factors. He concluded it was not beyond the realm of possibility for HER to alter HER gait to throw him off the scent. The chair across from him was pulled out. The person sat down and said nothing. The perfume was one he recognized. He would not lose the advantage so easily.

“Hello, KRYSTAL.” He felt one of his hands being turned palm upward. He felt nails tracing over his outstretched fingers and on the remainder of his hand’s very sensitive surface.

“Surrender yourself right here, right now. Surrender yourself to me, and only me.”

“Who are you?” He took hold of the woman’s wrist. She fell silent. He applied some pressure. “I said, who are you?” She remained speechless. He tightened his grasp. “I! will!! not!!! ask! again!!!!!”

TO BE CONTINUED...