The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MATRICULATIONS MORE! MORE!! MORE!!!“‘

DISCLAIMER:

NO PART(S) OF THIS WORK, NOR THE WORK IN ITS ENTIRETY, MAY BE: ALTERED; COPIED; EXCERPTED; REPRODUCED; STORED IN ANY TYPE OF INFORMATION STORAGE AND/OR RETRIEVAL SYSTEM; TRANSMITTED; OR USED IN ANY OTHER WAY(S) BY ANY MEANS SUCH AS DESKTOP PUBLISHING, ELECTRONIC, MECHANICAL, PHOTOCOPYING, RECORDING, OR ANY OTHER METHOD NOT EXPLICITLY STATED IN THIS DISCLAIMER WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

This story is dedicated to the charismatic, clever, coyly coquettish, compassionate, and calculatingly capricious LADY KRYSTAL MESMER. It should not be read by any minor. It should not be read by anyone who is ethically, legally, morally, religiously, or personally {for any reason(s)} prohibited or proscribed from doing so. It should not be read by anyone who is fearful of, or uncomfortable with, the subject of feminine influence/control/domination/superiority/supremacy/inspiration or the topic of mind control in any of its forms or both.

SYNOPSIS:

Someone sensual and superior learns some invaluable lessons from an unexpected source in some unorthodoxly unforgettable ways.

CHAPTER #3.

“I am Mistress Cleopatra da Vinci.”

“Is this your usual speech pattern?” he inquired.

“What do you mean?” she responded quizzically.

“Do you always talk so slowly and so loudly?”

“You are handicapped. I am making Myself understandable to you. You should appreciate Me going out of My way to be compassionate. It is a great self-sacrifice for Me to spend time with someone like you. I didn’t have to come over here. You should be grateful that a normal person and a stunningly gorgeous woman like Myself is being so inclusive. I am compelled by ‘noblesse oblige’. I...” She suddenly realized something and paused briefly. A look of great compassion and sympathy and much sadness spread over her countenance. “Oh, I’m so sorry, I was just talking in French. French is another language. Everyone in the world does not speak English. French is the language spoken in France. France is a country in Europe. Europe is a continent. A continent is a really, really big piece of land surrounded by water. It’s like an island, only it’s much!, much! bigger. We live in North America. North America is called that because below it is South America. North America is separated from Europe by the Atlantic Ocean. An ocean is a huge! body of salty water.” Wide apart did she spread her hands to exemplify an ocean’s vastness. Suddenly she recalled the kind of person to whom she was laboring to communicate down to his level. “’Noblesse oblige’ means, the obligation of nobility. That means since I am a very powerful and important person, I should be nice to and take care of anyone else I meet who is less fortunate and more, I believe the word is “challenged,” than I am—for example, someone in your condition and with your diminished capacity.” She spoke these words, as was her custom, using her regular volume and normal speech rate. For once in her life, what she had learned in those child development and abnormal psychology classes had come in handy.

Homer recalled that in Douglas Adams’s comic novel, “The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy,” Arthur Dent activates the starship Heart of Gold’s Infinite Improbability Drive to escape a guided missile attack launched by the planet Magrathea’s automated defense system. One of the results of his action was the creation of a sperm whale and a bowl of petunias high above Magrathea’s surface. As they fell to their certain destruction, the plants and their container had but one single and sole thought, “Oh no, not again.” Homer’s meeting this stranger caused him to resonate with the petunias’ dismay. “The possession of a physical handicap is inextricably commensurate with having some other dysfunction(s) either mental or emotional or both.” He knew this “axiom” was often accepted unquestioningly by those who call themselves normal. It also explained this woman’s estimation of his language comprehension faculty. He was reminded of how the Organians must have felt while interacting with Captain James Tiberius Kirk, Mr. Spock, and the Klingon occupation force in the Star Trek—The Original Series episode, “Errand of Mercy.” He hoped her thoughts and actions thus far were not portentous. If they were an accurate augur, she was certain to manifest other erroneous attitudes all too ofttimes held by the able-bodied and perform certain irksome deeds done much too frequently by the nondisabled.

He considered some responses. There was one act of self-sacrifice in which he yearned for her to participate. In almost all circles, however, that sort of thing was proscribed legally or morally or religiously. “If only she had been born several millennia ago,” he thought with slight despondency. “Damn! Sometimes barbarism and savagery are good things,” he thought. He had given serious consideration to slamming her hand onto the table. He elected to reject or postpone this course of action. He reasoned it was highly probable there would be repercussions accompanying any violence. He decided it was unseemly and out of the question to possibly damage a perfectly fine piece of furniture.

“You will explain yourself and your actions.” His tone brook no disagreement nor any discussion.

“I will not explain Myself to one such as you,” she retorted sharply. She regarded him with smugness and supreme confidence. “your proper place, if you are ever so lucky, is prostrated before My feet.”

He searchingly felt her wrist for a pulse, discovered it, and pressed down hard upon it for several seconds. “As it is with a wrist, so can it be with a throat. Quote from Darth Vader to Luke Skywalker, “Don’t!! make! me! destroy!!!“‘ you!!!"”

This was not the response She had expected. She was a dominant, superior woman. This mere male was not even fit to be considered a possible trainee for the position of being one of her submissives, her servants, and, for those select and fortunate few, her slaves. He was handicapped. A blind man. He was treating Her like some annoying pest. Their interactions were not supposed to turn out in this fashion.

She considered coming back with some caustically deprecating and snidely disparaging remark. She remembered the tone of the last five words he had spoken. A warning nudged at the edge of Her consciousness. She quickly concluded it would not be a good idea to directly challenge this man—at least, not yet. Still, he was only a man. He must be taught his proper place. He wasn’t even a normal man.

“If you were fortunate enough to see Me, you would obsequiously beseech Me for the merest, possible chance to everlastingly surrender yourself to My will and to serve Me in any manner I saw fit. Obsequious means you would get down on your knees and lick the soles of My boots and beg Me. Beseech means to ask for something very respectfully. When dealing with you I must remember to always keep it simple.”

Homer noted she neglected to mention the last word in the KISS acronym. He also remembered the final conversation between the world’s greatest consulting detective and Wilhelm Gottsreich Sigismond von Ormstein, Grand Duke of Cassel-Felstein, and hereditary King of Bohemia in the Sherlock Holmes adventure, “A Scandal in Bohemia.” Having an almost eidetic memory and being a stickler for minuscule details (he again remembered how KRYSTAL affectionately called him, “anal”) would now come in handy. “Damn!” he shouted clapping his hands together. “Barring Divine, or other supernatural, intervention; a major medical breakthrough or biomedical technological advancement or both; or the perfecting of corporeal time travel seeing you is something I shall never do.” He forlornly dropped his chin in his hands. For some moments he said nothing. At length, he slowly straightened himself. “Well, at least in some instances, blindness does have its compensations. Now, back to the matter at hand. What do you seek?”

Mistress da Vinci was quite pleased to hear that this person, who could not even conceive of aspiring to traverse the unconquerable distance between himself and a mere male, at least possessed enough sense to agree with Her accurate assessment of the pathetic nature of his unfortunate state. “As I said, I am Mistress Cleopatra da Vinci. I have been studying the subject of hypnosis for some time. I am seriously considering adding it to My repertoire. I saw how you interacted with LADY MESMER. I wondered if I could produce the same effect. I have spent a lot of time visiting HER website. I almost didn’t recognize HER. I was very surprised to see HER sitting with someone like you. My mind just couldn’t believe what My eyes were seeing. It was astounding. It was beyond amazing. You have no idea how famous SHE is. You can’t even begin to imagine how many men there are who would give anything—no, who would gladly surrender everything—they own for just a chance to be alone with a woman like HER. And yet, here SHE is; sitting out in the open—in a public place; with you!!! Why would SHE waste so much of HER valuable time on a blind man? At least someone who was wheelchair bound or was just crippled or who had any handicap other than yours could see HER. What can someone like you do for any regular person? KRYSTAL MESMER is sooooooo extraordinary. Yet, here SHE is, and talking to you.” The young lady’s jaw dropped. Her eyeballs rolled in disbelief. Her eyelids stretched at the absolute absurdity, the total incredulity, and the complete and utter ridiculousness of such a thing. “It just blows My mind! HER charity and compassion must be limitless! That’s the only explanation that makes any sense at all.”

Homer’s parents had taught him to always respect all women. As a person matures, that individual often realizes some things in life are not cut-and-dried. This was one of those instances. He began to wonder if there was really a legal defense called, “justifiable homicide?” If it existed, what were the judicial strictures on its usage?

KRYSTAL completed the call as quickly as SHE could. HER availability, at times, did have its drawbacks. As SHE approached their table, SHE saw that exquisitely striking, young woman now sitting across from Homer. LADY MESMER studied the girl’s habiliments and jewellery. The newcomer wore black, form-fitting, revealing, leather garments. KRYSTAL also saw the very high, stiletto heels on the girl’s long, black, snakeskin boots. These boots were adorned with highly polished apparently platinum spurs, peacock feathers, and ostrich plumes. All of these items were clear signs. THE SEASONED HYPNOTIST’s eyes particularly took note of the spirals or swirls designed in the hair clips, earrings, pendants, bracelets, and rings. The pronounced, meretricious jewelry’s intent was significant and obvious.

LADY KRYSTAL MESMER’S first idea was to make HER presence known. As with any profession, competition amongst erotic hypnotists is often intense, is sometimes cutthroat, and can become very, very personal. In KRYSTAL’s judgment, nevertheless, it was unquestionably unprofessional, unethical, and unseemly to, in any manner, interfere with or intrude upon another hypnotist’s session with a client, acquaintance, or friend. This excessively ostentatious, apparent upstart had much to learn. This, of course, assumed she possessed the ability or the willingness or both to acquire, retain, and properly use knowledge or wisdom or both.

KRYSTAL did not recall ever interacting with this gorgeous, gaudily garbed, garishly garnished girl. SHE was very well-acquainted with Homer’s abilities. LADY MESMER was aware that one of the things which had irresistibly drawn him into HER deliciously delightful, delicate den and dominion was HER powerful, perceptive, and well-provisioned mind. SHE, nevertheless, had been enlightened by this man whose eyes were not. THE SEASONED AND SEXY HYPNOTEUSE was confident that the novice could derive many benefits from her meeting with KRYSTAL’s friend. Would the interloper be willing to receive instruction from someone categorized, in all too many quarters, as subnormal? Was she agreeable to being taught by any man—or any one for that matter?

Curiosity has always been one of KRYSTAL’s most powerful traits. A slue of others earned their living as SHE did. SHE knew why Homer had chosen HER from amongst the other possible candidates. SHE had wondered, for some time, how would he react to someone who strove to supplant HER position? Part of HER wanted to possess the answer to this question. SHE believed SHE would never have a more golden opportunity to find out. SHE positioned HERSELF diagonally behind the woman’s back and just barely within earshot. This restaurant’s placement of mirrors and those lessons SHE had taken in lip-reading would now be quite fortuitous.

“What does my enjoyable, stimulating, and insightful relationship with LADY KRYSTAL MESMER have to do with you?” Homer inquired.

“I have come to a decision. I shall soon begin My titanically lucrative career as an erotic hypnotist. SHE is a world-renowned fantasy hypnoteuse. Mesmerizing and manipulating the minds of men is HER stock-in-trade. It shall soon be My niche, My ticket to fame, and My key to fortune. You should respond to both of us in the same way.”

“And so, she who presumes to call herself, “mistress” is it your ass-umption that because you and KRYSTAL share certain characteristics, I should treat you as I do my favorite HYPNOTEUSE?”

Mistress Cleopatra hoped his possession of that kind of cane meant he was totally blind. She gave him a condescending look. She hoped her tone successfully masked her feelings. “Obviously.”

Homer, in his exploration of various genres of erotica, had researched various forms of BDSM and different kinds of what were called Domination-and-Submission (D&S) relationships. He was aware some who called themselves, “dominant” were far too proud for their own good and his liking. He felt he sensed this attitude emanating from this woman. He would not have it. If she wanted war, then war she would have. What was called “the dark side” of his nature was reveling in the engagement of this tantalizingly burgeoning mental and psychological skirmish. He had never before met this young lady. She could not know he had dealt with similar attitudes before. The self-vaunted Mistress Cleopatra da Vinci was nought save fresh meat. He thought about the name he believed was a pseudonym. He wondered if she actually thought she measured up to bearing the given name of one of the world’s most beautiful and seductive women along with the surname of a man many concluded was the greatest of all human minds? To say she had hubris grossly understated the patently obvious. The confident ones who proudly displayed, for all to perceive, their mantel of presumed superiority as part of their deserved legacy from their divine right of royalty, were always such fun to dismantle. He, with difficulty, restrained the compulsion to gleefully rub his hands together. To give his victory the maximum sweetness he must, as much as was feasible and tolerable, play the part of a subordinate and play it beyond the hilt. Now he regretted never having taken acting classes. He secretly relished what he hoped would soon transpire. This was going to be ohhhhhhh! sooooooo!! goooooood!!!

“I have known, and interacted with, LADY KRYSTAL MESMER for some time. I have, with HER exceptionally expert, empathically perceptive, and extremely compassionate guidance, explored the realm of eroticism and the arena of hypnotism. SHE has also holpened me to more deeply fathom my emotional landscape. I have begun to understand some of what SHE feels, a few of HER beliefs, and certain tendencies within HER thought patterns and thinking strategies. I have revealed certain things to HER which I have not shown to anyone else. SHE perceives certain things in me which are apparently hidden from many others who know me. I know SHE can be counted upon to always act in a responsible and circumspect manner. I feel a powerful and profound bond with HER. You and I have just met. I know diddlyshit about you. There is no extant connection betwixt us—for which I am eternally grateful. LADY MESMER has more than earned the tremendous respect I eagerly and willingly give HER. Why should I take what SHE alone deserves and give it to you? You, who in your ignominiously ignoble ignorance, dares to take to your unworthy and worthless self the title of, “mistress.” And tell me then, do you regard such a travesty of justice as fitting and proper?”

“How dare he?” she thought. Even a normal man did not have the right to speak to her this way. She would show him, once and for all time, exactly and precisely who was in control.

The chair across from him was moved backwards. He gritted his teeth. “Sit! down!” He spat out the words with monumental disgust and disdain for their subject—nay, for their object. Several heads snapped up or turned around at the vehemence of his command. KRYSTAL’s eyes widened in shocked disbelief. Never had SHE dealt with, or even witnessed, this part of his personality. “You chose to infest my life with your presence. You will not go, save by my leave. Am! I! under!stood!?”

The novitiate, hypnoerotic dominant quickly considered her options. Yes, she could simply walk away. Would he dare to make an attempt at physically restraining her? She remembered the veiled, yet pointed, threat he had previously issued. His forcing her back down was not entirely out of the realm of possibility. Suppose he did not try to prevent, or even impede, her departure? What would she gain by walking away? She realized she would not be the only one who knew why she left so abruptly. Her striding out into the night was not an exemplar of her superiority. It was not even an action born of her independence. It was an admission of abject, absolute, total, and complete failure. What kind of dominatrix would she be if she could not even successfully best a handicapped man? He couldn’t even see! Surely, she was more capable than a man, a man who existed in darkness—for such a person could not legitimately be said to truly and really live. She had to see this through to the end.

Mistress Cleopatra da Vinci sensed she had been publicly taken down more than fourscore gross raised to the power of a googolplex of pegs. She felt she had been shamed beyond measure. She must find some way of reestablishing her preeminence. She was intellectually superior to him. “I was never!!! in a special ed class. I never!!! took the short bus to school.”

He suspected her remarks might be designed to get his goat. He would not be sidetracked so easily. If time permitted, he would deal with her obnoxious attitude concerning special education. His opinions regarding the existence of special ed were somewhat unorthodox. There were, at this point in their battle of wits, much bigger fish to fry. “So, she who grants herself the appellation of, “mistress” are you saying that you wish to challenge me?”

“Defeat you is nearer the mark.”

“As Darth Sidious said to his Neimoidian underlings, “I am amused.” So be it. Your light-dependence-spawned, presumptuous arrogance is anathema to me. You, far more often than not unwittingly, vision-enslaved persons have been unendingly yapping about your alleged superiority to us since the dawn of the human race. If you can prove you are as great as you think you are or as magnificent as you hope others believe you to be or both, then so be it. If you can not validate the preposterous premiss, spelled with no ‘e’ and two s’s, that you are great, then you and your ego shall be dealt with once and for all. This is margin call, judgment day, and time to put up or shut up and crawl away with your tail covering your face. Slither back home to the wretched and stinking slime from whence thou was regrettably spawned and which, yea verily, verily I say unto it, deservest far better than thee. The lights are off and your party is over. You have walked through the looking glass, ventured over the rainbow, and entered the heart of darkness. You may inform your little dog that you are not in Kansas anymore. The rules are quite different where you are presently bivouacked in the realm of darkness. Verily, verily I say unto you, here we crush annoying light-dependents. Why do we do so? First, for this is the doom you have brought down upon your own heads. Second, because we can, you putrid filth. Draw your emotional six-gun and summon forth your mental light sabre. For this! is showdown time and high noon in the OK Corral in a galaxy far, far away. Now you deal with the dreadful and terrible powers of the real, as in actual, dark side.” He reconsidered his last sentence. “Correction, at long last the real dark side shall deal! with! you!” He held and stressed his last sentence’s three final words. “You are not a Jedi.”

Now her eyes were aflame with the light of confidence. Her self-assurance was bolstered by his subconscious’s betrayal of his real feelings. She was certain the momentum in their little contest was clearly on her side. She elected to utilize his revelatory slip of the tongue to her advantage. She conjectured the manifestation of her superior and insightful knowledge of psychology might convince him to acknowledge the obvious fact that he was far below the league of the most clumsy, incompetent, and pitiable person who had no chance of being permitted within the outermost ranks of those unfit to be amongst her submissives.

“I am certain you are aware of My greatness. Even your acutely and chronically limited perceptual abilities and cognitive faculties are unable to bedim this truth in your mind. What you intended to say to Me was, “The force is with you, young Skywalker. But you are not a Jedi yet.” Luke Skywalker ultimately defeats the Emperor and Darth Vader. Your likening Me to a Jedi apprentice indicates you believe in My superiority to most normal people. According to the Transitive Property of Inequality.” She reminded herself he probably had no clue what that was. She quickly thought of a way to express this algebraic axiom in the most simplistic layman’s terms. “If item-1 is bigger than item-2 and item-2 is bigger than item-3, then item-1 is bigger than item-3. You said I was like a Jedi. The Jedi are superior to normal people. All normal persons are superior to you. You have unintentionally acknowledged My superiority to you. I realize your macho pride and your desire to be perceived as equal to Me will not allow you to admit that this is so.” Her use of syllogistic reasoning, implementation of psychoanalytical deduction, and construction of an impregnably unassailable edifice of argumentation were flawless. She knew this to be true. Had they witnessed her expertise, her philosophy professors, her debating coach, and her psychology instructors would have been well pleased. She was absolutely certain this was so.

“There are four factors which ought to be considered when analyzing deliberate communication. They are: what the communicator chooses to impart; how the communicator elects to impart what is transmitted; what the communicator elects not to impart; and the method of not imparting certain information chosen by the communicator. Your rehearsal of the quote from which I borrowed is a true rendition of the same. What I said to you is, “You are not a Jedi.” I said precisely what I meant to say.”

He thought for several moments. “Yes, these questions will do nicely. First question, ionospheric skip is to AM radio signals as what atmospheric phenomenon is to FM signals?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she responded.

“Question two, what are some of the differences between a computer language interpreter and a computer program compiler?”

“I don’t know.”

“Third question, what are the pseudepigrapha?”

“What are you talking about?” she countered.

“My intellectual superior is not doing so well.”

“What does this prove? I can ask you questions to which you do not know the answers.”

“For your sake, I certainly hope so.”

“What is the difference between red and green?” she asked with a contemptuous sneer.

“When all else fails, resort to purely visual references. As you wish. Rubies are red and emeralds are green. To be more precise, each ruby and emerald is a particular shade of their respective colors. For each color has a variety of hues.”

“You can not adequately communicate what a color really looks like.”

“Would this whatever-it-was never learn?” he wondered. He speculated that considering this question might lead to the onset of his first migraine. She was not even close to being worth such cerebral taxation and vascular stress. If she insisted on a foray into this realm, he would hilariously oblige it. “Touché, I am cut to the quick.” He lowered his head, and for some moments he said not a word.

Mistress da Vinci sensed she had struck a nerve. She had exposed an Achilles’ heel. If she hesitated, she might lose this advantage. She, surely, must strike while the iron was aflame. “So, you admit I am right?” Each syllable her voice uttered was dripping with confidence.

“You are correct about my inability to precisely describe any color. Oh wait, but what is this? I have received a most wondrous revelation. Neither of us can do the task you have set for me. When you talk about a color to another sighted person, you suppose that individual perceives that which you do. When you tell someone that your hair is grey, you believe your listener sees that which you do when you look in your magic mirror which only speaks in rhymes.”

“My hair.” She saw his expression. It revealed all things. Even her jibe he did turn on its head. Now what was this hypnomistress in training to do? An alternate tactic she must now employ. She recalled how he acted around the beautiful, blonde KRYSTAL MESMER. “I am a dominatrix, I will one day be a powerful hypno-domme, and you are less than a submissive.”

“What you are or what you presume yourself to be or even what you call yourself is of no consequence to me, the universe, or anybody who has been the antithesis of privileged to deal with you. Calling myself Benjamin Franklin does not make me the author of daylight-saving time. Remind me to thank you properly for that irksome and loathsome thing which was invented and propagated by you sighted people. Your people are also the inventors of those boons to mankind known as neckties, high-heeled shoes, and the theory that someone’s intelligence is revealed by the color of that person’s hair or skin. I, for my part, am not a submissive.”

“I saw how you responded to LADY KRYSTAL MESMER.”

“The intricacies and intimacies of my very pleasurable, extremely profitable, and exceptionally powerful relationship with LADY KRYSTAL MESMER are not your concern. Your point would be what?”

“SHE was clearly in charge.”

“Which is as it should be. You have perceived the facts correctly. Even a broken timepiece is occasionally right.”

Everyone who perceived the remark knew its intent. “Then you must be a submissive.”

Homer was becoming slightly frustrated. His relationship with KRYSTAL was none of this impudent, ignoble, insufferable interloper’s business. Simply squashing her, like the odious, obstreperous nuisance she was, would have been easier, quicker, and definitely much more fun. Having a conscience made it much more difficult to carry out violent, sociopathic behaviors. He clenched his teeth for a few seconds. “I have already told you, I am not a submissive.”

“What you are saying makes as much sense as putting Braille on a drive-through ATM!”

Homer had heard sighted people use this ploy before. He knew it was usually done to express the ridiculousness of the disputed proposition in the opinion of the one using this simile. He believed it was also done to show everyone the speaker’s cleverness. He forced himself to not issue a string of invectives and epithets. No. He would play the game.

“Consider the following situation. You are driving a conveyance and several of your sighted friends are accompanying you. (He wanted to say, “assuming you have any friends.") You stop at an ATM. All of the people have cards which can access this ATM. What is the maximum number of people in your party who can use the ATM before you fly away? Oh yes, and one more thing, you should have cleaned up those pieces of straw before you departed.”

She smiled to herself. This was so easy. She decided to play with him a bit. She made several noises to indicate she was in deep cogitation. “I am not sure. I think it is the number of people in the vehicle.”

“Wrong. The answer is one. Only you can use the ATM.”

“Why is that?”

“You are the driver.”

She snorted derisively. “That’s nonsense! All of the people in the car have cards for that ATM. Ipso facto, all of them can use that machine.”

“I see. If I correctly understand you, you are telling me a sighted person can be driven to an ATM by someone else?”

She was sure he must have spent some time in the slow learners classes. She was somewhat perplexed. Why were his speech patterns as they are? She recalled the movie, “Rain Man.” She concluded he was one of those idiot-savants. She was aware such persons always had to be handled with carefulness and delicacy. If not, no precognitive abilities she might possess could tell her what he might do. “Yes,” she said sympathetically. She heard him softly hum the music used while the contestants wrote down their questions to Final Jeopardy’s answer. “What are you doing?”

“Waiting for you to make the connection, or as you would put it for the lights to come on.”

“I do not understand.”

Homer knew this was the most important statement she had said during their encounter. Had he liked her, he would have hoped there would be an opportunity to properly explore that fact. “You said it is possible for someone to drive some sighted person(s) to an ATM?”

Now she was certain he was slower than he might seem to the casual, unobservant spectator. “Yes, I did.”

“Can a blind individual be driven to an ATM?”

TO BE CONTINUED...