The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MATRICULATIONS MORE! MORE!! MORE!!!“‘

DISCLAIMER:

NO PART(S) OF THIS WORK, NOR THE WORK IN ITS ENTIRETY, MAY BE: ALTERED; COPIED; EXCERPTED; REPRODUCED; STORED IN ANY TYPE OF INFORMATION STORAGE AND/OR RETRIEVAL SYSTEM; TRANSMITTED; OR USED IN ANY OTHER WAY(S) BY ANY MEANS SUCH AS DESKTOP PUBLISHING, ELECTRONIC, MECHANICAL, PHOTOCOPYING, RECORDING, OR ANY OTHER METHOD NOT EXPLICITLY STATED IN THIS DISCLAIMER WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

This story is dedicated to the charismatic, clever, coyly coquettish, compassionate, and calculatingly capricious LADY KRYSTAL MESMER. It should not be read by any minor. It should not be read by anyone who is ethically, legally, morally, religiously, or personally {for any reason(s)} prohibited or proscribed from doing so. It should not be read by anyone who is fearful of, or uncomfortable with, the subject of feminine influence/control/domination/superiority/supremacy/inspiration or the topic of mind control in any of its forms or both.

SYNOPSIS:

Someone sensual and superior learns some invaluable lessons from an unexpected source in some unorthodoxly unforgettable ways.

CHAPTER #7.

Cleopatra da Vinci had studied martial arts for some time. She knew the value of destabilizing an opponent while keeping one’s balance. She decided to employ this principle in her dealings with this man who had become so troublesome to her quiet and orderly cosmology and self-concept. She speedily checked off several candidates. She lighted upon a question she hoped would do the trick. “Let us say you are an experienced, erotic hypnotist and a fledgling hypnoteuse comes to you for advice. What would you say is the best way for this newcomer to the profession to increase her effectiveness?”

Herreshoff was perplexed. Why had she posed this question? Was she seeking his counsel? He cogitated o’er her query for some time. “There are two things. First, being an excellent mesmerist is like being part of a good dance team. You must learn about your partner and properly interact with the partner’s moves. The second thing requires a combination of three adages: “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket;” “One man’s meat is another man’s poison;” and “Variety is the spice of life.” There are two ways in which one person can be appealing to another. Sensory Attractiveness, i.e. Physical Traits and/or One’s Possessions. SAPTOP is the acronym for this concept. Nonsensory Attractiveness, i.e. Character and/or Mental Acumen and/or Personality. NACMAP is the acronym concomitant with this idea. Let Q be someone who wishes to influence another person. Let Z be the individual upon whom Q desires to exert Q’s influence. There are four possible relationships between Q and Z, so far as SAPTOP and NACMAP are concerned. Q can only possess NACMAP. Q can have SAPTOP alone. Q can possess NACMAP and SAPTOP. Q can have neither NACMAP nor SAPTOP. If Q has only NACMAP, it will be difficult for Q to exert an immediate influence upon Z. If Q can somehow bypass this barrier, Q can have a long-term influence over Z. If Q has SAPTOP alone, Q can be immediately attractive to Z. Should SAPTOP’s power ever wane, Q will have no other way to influence Z. The strongest position for Q is to possess SAPTOP and NACMAP. Q will have an immediate influence upon Z and exert a long-term power over Z. Having neither SAPTOP nor NACMAP is Q’s weakest position. It is all but impossible, in such a case, for Q to have an instantaneous or long-term influence upon Z. Some people are more powerfully affected by some SAPTOP element, or elements, than by some item, or items, belonging to NACMAP and vice versa. A particular NACMAP or SAPTOP member will be more effective on a specific person than will other members of the respective group. To achieve the maximum amount of attractiveness, one must do the following: develop as many SAPTOP and NACMAP elements as possible and strengthen each NACMAP and SAPTOP element to its highest potential.”

Cleopatra had a pronounced stubborn streak. She quickly decided to more deeply mine the same vein. She required a follow-up question which would, hopefully, perplex him. If it did so, she would be victorious. If it did not, she would at least learn more about what dwelt in his thoughts and at most might become privy to some new insight(s) of some sort. She realized she was in a win-win situation. This made her feel quite good. “What factors should influence a hypnotist’s decision concerning the specific fixation point to be employed in a particular subject’s mesmeric induction?”

He was speechless for some time. She began to believe she had accomplished her self-appointed quest. As the silence continued, her confidence grew. She started to prepare her conciliatory response to his inevitable concession speech.

“A number of factors might be considered in the decision making process regarding the correct induction device to use for a specific client. At this time, I shall only discuss a few of these considerations. First, no fixation point is intrinsically superior to any, or all, others. The hypnotist must get the subject’s attention focused upon any specific stimulus. This is the chief requirement before the commencement of the mesmeric process. Second, any sensorially perceivable object which does not have negative associations for the subject can be used as an induction device. An item with positive associations for the subject is the optimum choice. A fixation point possessing an erotic appeal for the subject is particularly effective for this reason. The origin of someone’s attraction to a specific object is of no consequence. Lacking an explanation for someone’s attraction to a thing does not mean the mesmerist can not use an individual’s attraction to that thing. Not being an auto mechanic doesn’t mean you can’t drive a car. Third, most people have eyesight as their primary sense. Due to this, visually perceivable objects are often an excellent choice for a fixation device. The fourth consideration I shall mention is the necessity of being observant. This facility is particularly useful if the hypnotist is interacting with a reluctant subject or when the mesmerist seeks to surreptitiously induce hypnosis or both. If the subject, consciously or inadvertently, shows any interest in any sensorially perceivable object, the hypnotist can use this attraction as the fixation point in the induction process. Keeping track of a sighted person’s eye movements , along with any concomitant facial expressions or body language or both, is an excellent means of deciphering that individual’s point of interest. “Where pointeth the seeing eye, or eyes, there dwelleth the sighted person’s mind.” Suppose an erotic hypnoteuse or a Hypno-domme noticed a client’s gaze repeatedly resting upon her legs or chronically lingering on her gams or both. Based on this information, it is reasonable for her to infer that her foot can be used as an effective fixation point.”

When he commenced his answer to her query, she believed he was only filibustering. The look she gave him was a witch’s brew of admiration, frustration, and uneasiness. Cleopatra yearned for any means to witch him. She knew it was wrong to be glad he was sightless. This moral knowledge did not prevent nor dissuade her from her happiness with respect to this fact. She did not want him to discern the effects he had upon her, nor the extent of their power. How was he able to endlessly parry and vanquish each and all of her strategies and stratagems? Was he as close to omniscience as a mortal could be? How could one human being be so infuriating and intellectually intoxicating? She wondered if she could incorporate this dichotomy into her future erotic hypnotic relationships or her present and upcoming BDSM dealings with others or both?

Homer was contemplative for some time. What would be his next step in his intercourse with this woman? The saying, “Turn about is fair play,” popped into his mind. She had attempted to discombobulate him by challenging him with questions in one area in which she believed he was ignorant. Now it was time to fox the fox. He wondered if she fit the bill? The song, “Anything you can do” from Irving Berlin’s “Annie Get Your Gun” came to the foreground of his consciousness. She had tried to pick his brain with respect to hypnosis. Two adages came to the forefront of his thoughts. One of them was, “Fight fire with fire.” The other was, “When in Rome, do as the Romans do.” She was a dominatrix. She would soon be an erotic hypnoteuse. He reviewed his knowledge and conclusions about these two subjects. He had his answer. He knew the perfect question to ask this woman. “What are the three phases of a blossoming, hypnotic relationship with an erotic dominant?”

“If I’d gotten out of here when I tried to leave, none of this would have happened. Had I taken his suggestion and left when he told me to, I wouldn’t be in this predicament.” These were Mistress Cleopatra’s thoughts immediately after he finished posing his most recent query. She was aware that experience can be an excellent teacher. She’d had little success so far as correctly answering his questions was concerned. She had little reason to believe this time would be any different. She decided to cut her losses and punt. “Would you give me a little hint, pretty please?"”

Homer was nothing but a big softy when someone used politeness on him. “Okay. The three stages are: “come with me,” “cum for me” where cum is spelled ‘c,’ ‘u,’ ‘m’, and “come to me.” There will be no more hints. Your mission, Cleo, should you choose to accept it is to describe each of these phases and place them in their proper order.”

“Of all the people in all the interactions in all My life, he has to walk into, and waylay, My mind,” said she to herself. The song, “As Time Goes By” rang in her cogitations. She could even hear that white noise-like hiss so often present in so many older movies and old-time radio shows. While basking in her reverie, she considered the three relationship phases he had mentioned. She came up with the proper answers as well as her next salvo in their contest of cerebral cortexes.

“How did you know My real name was Jamison Phelps?”

“I didn’t know it was. Come to think of it, I have no corroborating, objective evidence that it is.”

“Are you accusing Me of lying with, I mean to, you?”

He suspected her Freudian slip of the tongue was about as accidental as the designing and construction of, the Great Pyramid of Geza in Egypt; the Hanging Gardens of Babylon; Phidias’s statue of Zeus at Olympia; the temple of Artemis at Ephesus; the mausoleum of King Mausolus at Halicarnassus; the Colossus of Rhodes; and either the Pharos at Alexandria or the walls of Babylon. Homer mused that if he had the resources, he would record the splendor of all items included amongst the eight usual possibilities for the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. For now, he had an unusual woman to meddle with. Being restricted to living in the modern world did have some benefits. He turned his mind to her query. He wondered if he was correctly anticipating her responses to the only two answers she deemed acceptable to her loaded question? “No.”

“So, you believe Me?”

“I didn’t say that.”

“Do you believe My real name is Jamison Phelps? Answer yes or no to the question I have just posed.”

He had guessed correctly what she was up to. He would not allow himself to be backed into a corner and taken by this latest ploy. Now his anal retentive nature would come in quite handy. “Yes or no.”

“That’s not what I meant.”

“I did exactly what you told me to do. My answer to your question was “Yes or no."”

She elected not to continue this tack. It was time for a little verbal flirtation via innuendo. “I realize each of us is more than capable of giving tits—oops, I mean tit—for tat. You are obedient. I will give you that much. You have carried out My dictum, albeit, in an exaggerated literalist sort of way. Nevertheless, your compliance may be very useful to Me.”

Homer suspected her provocative statement was intended to elicit a query for further clarification. He concluded that utter silence would be his best weapon. He said not a word.

She soon saw he was not going to budge. Very will. She would answer his question. She would also remain on guard. For her, the predecessor of conquest was eternal vigilance. ““Come to Meeeeeee!” is the first phase of such a relationship. At this point, the subjective, I mean submissive, oops! what i actually intended to say was subject is intrigued by the hypnotically dominant individual. “Come with Meeeeeee!” is that portion of the association in which the subject is willing to participate in hypnotic inductions. “Cum, as in c u m, for Meeeeeee! is when the subjugated—silly Me, I don’t know what’s wrong with Me today—when the subject recognizes and acknowledges the pleasurable influence, powerful control, and mutually acceptable domination of the irresistible Female Hypnotist sitting across the table from him. For some reason I’ve been tripping over My words all day. Maybe it’s because I’ve had so many appointments. Its been one thing after another. I am sure you have had those days when you’ve been all tied up with this and that. Sometimes the cares of this world can be so binding. Don’t you agree?”

The double-entendres did not escape his notice. “You have completely completed the task I had set for you. Don’t you get a thrill when a job is at its completion or when you come up with the right answer? Do you want to ask me any other questions about being a hypnoteuse?”

“Not right now, thank you.”

He had proven his aptitude in her arena of expertise. Now for the next link in the chain of events he would use to subdue her. He remembered her profession. The irony of this situation gently struck him. He wondered what she would think if she had only known what he was thinking? He believed her two questions concerning mesmerism, at the commencement of this latest stream in their conversation, were her unsuccessful attempt to throw him off balance by asking him a couple of surprising questions. “Well, well! two can play this tricky, little game of one-upmanship,” he mused. He chuckled internally. What was the most off-the-wall question he could ask her? Once again did he considered her vocation. The websites dealing with this subject were supposed to be accessed only by adults. They were meant only for the entertainment of adults. An idea sprang into his mind. He quickly flushed out some of the supplementary, fine details. “When was the last time someone told you a bedtime story?”

Cleopatra was glad she was not partaking any food or libation. She did hope once more that she was invisible to him. “No, not in many years.”

“Since we are not in my domicile, all you will get is a story.”

She wondered if he was flirting with her? If so, now he was moving in her element. She yawned deeply, stretched out her exceptionally long legs, and moved the toe of one of her boots up and down his ankle. “Oh, excuse Me for yawning,” she said apologetically. “Some of My fondest childhood memories were when the storyteller got into bed with Me.” Coyly did she bat her eyes long, black lashes. They reminded her of a homonym. Her broad smile was knowing.

TO BE CONTINUED...