The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MATRICULATIONS MORE! MORE!! MORE!!!“‘

DISCLAIMER:

NO PART(S) OF THIS WORK, NOR THE WORK IN ITS ENTIRETY, MAY BE: ALTERED; COPIED; EXCERPTED; REPRODUCED; STORED IN ANY TYPE OF INFORMATION STORAGE AND/OR RETRIEVAL SYSTEM; TRANSMITTED; OR USED IN ANY OTHER WAY(S) BY ANY MEANS SUCH AS DESKTOP PUBLISHING, ELECTRONIC, MECHANICAL, PHOTOCOPYING, RECORDING, OR ANY OTHER METHOD NOT EXPLICITLY STATED IN THIS DISCLAIMER WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

This story is dedicated to the charismatic, clever, coyly coquettish, compassionate, and calculatingly capricious LADY KRYSTAL MESMER. It should not be read by any minor. It should not be read by anyone who is ethically, legally, morally, religiously, or personally {for any reason(s)} prohibited or proscribed from doing so. It should not be read by anyone who is fearful of, or uncomfortable with, the subject of feminine influence/control/domination/superiority/supremacy/inspiration or the topic of mind control in any of its forms or both.

SYNOPSIS:

Someone sensual and superior learns some invaluable lessons from an unexpected source in some unorthodoxly unforgettable ways.

CHAPTER #6.

“What makes you assume you have anything I would want?” he asked with obvious contempt.

“Why won’t you leave Me alone?” While stating her question, Cleopatra shook her finger in his face.

“Point one, I did not invade your space. You! invaded! mine! Point two, I have done nothing to you. Well, that is not entirely true. This one thing have I done onto thee. I have prodded you to examine what really dwells within your heart, mind, and soul. There was once a Christian-themed radio drama series, produced by the Pacific Garden Mission in Chicago, named, “Unshackled.” The tag line for this show was something like, “The radio program that makes you face yourself and think.” That sanitized, pristine image of yourself, in which you wish to believe or which you wish to present to others or both, is nothing save an allusion. I gladly plead guilty of saying certain things which may have compelled you to confront this fact. I have refused to bow and swear allegiance to certain assumptions you hold as truths. I suppose, in your mind, this is another trespass I have committed against you. I am guilty of this crime as well.”

“I don’t! understand! you!” Her exasperation was obvious.

He exhaled a massive sigh of relief. “At last it has happened. You have just made one of the most significant statements you shall ever utter.”

“All I said was, “I don’t understand you."”

“Just so. You have spoken a marvelous profundity. I do not want you to gloss over it. You do not understand me. You have been controlled, from the moment of your birth, by your sense of vision. You have had little, or no, experience with sightless people. You can not possibly understand me. Despite your confidence that what you believe about blind people must be true. It is impossible for you to comprehend someone you do not know.”

Some would have called it, “An awakening.” Others might have named it, “Illumination.” There are those who would say this was, “a moment of clarity.” Still others would classify it as, “An epiphany.” “What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.” Thus saith Juliet to Romeo. It had happened to the self-vaunted, self-celebrated, and, what was the real source of her greatest problem, self-centered Mistress Cleopatra da Vinci. Now she was keenly aware of what she did not know or that which she could not comprehend or the thing(s) whose truth she refused to acknowledge.

Now what would she do? There were many things to deal with. Questions must be asked of herself. Queries whose answers might well be great and dreadful and terrible beyond all measure. Why should this potentially devastating soul searching be displayed for public gawking in any wise? Was not she Mistress Cleopatra da Vinci? No one ought to see her like this—a gazingstock and an open spectacle to denizens of Earth and Heaven.

Something gnawed at her. Though it was not a voice, yet it spake codices upon libraries to her in a way and with a volume level she could not disregard. One person was solely responsible for her time of realization. She had taken it upon herself to inject the infection that was her egotistical presence into his intimate affairs without his consent. He deserved to know the truth. Honor demanded this of her. Simply fleeing into obscurity was a craven choice born of cringing cowardice. She was Mistress Cleopatra da Vinci. Now it was time for her to endure whatever embarrassment or humiliation or pain might befall her and begin the lifelong task of living up to and bringing laudation to her nom de plume.

She felt the emotions welling up in her heart and almost overflowing her soul. No. This would not do. She refused to give in to this. Acknowledging her fault was one thing. Yielding to the yearning to fully express her catharsis was unacceptable. She would maintain her composure and dignity. She sniffled several times and wiped her eyes with a beautifully embroidered, lacy, silk handkerchief. These were the only public concessions she would make to the tumultuous torrent of emotions.

“How could I feel so certain I was so right and be so wrong about so many things?”

Homer sensed that a breakthrough had been revealed. Her vulnerability was laid bare before him. Exposed was the soft, defenseless underbelly of her heart and mind. At last he could deal with her properly. He was Samwise Gamgee standing upon the slope of Orodrin, with his drawn Elvin sword, and facing the treacherous and cowering Smeagol.

Now did rage the furious combat betwixt his superego and his id. He had the opportunity to aid someone in her self-improvement. She was nothing more than a living, breathing piece of disagreeable, disproportionately dysfunctional, disgusting, desiccated, and discarded vermin excrement encapsulated in a humanoid frame. He could help a sighted person do what he wished all seeing people had the chance and the courage to do. She was an insufferable intrusion, not to mention an arrogant annoyance. She could become a worthwhile person. Someday he might be pleased to call her a friend. Psychologically masticating this pompous, egomaniacal thingamabob would be easy, would be sooooooo enjoyable, was certainly far less than she had done her level best to earn. The exercise of his will was needed to end this ambivalence.

“What is the proper relationship between the accuracy of an idea and one’s certainty about that idea’s accuracy?”

“I don’t know.”

“Accuracy should produce certainty. Certainty is neither evidence nor proof of accuracy. Stated succinctly, just because I’m sure I’m right does not mean I am. Related sidebar, there are two elemental reasons a person will assert a particular statement is accurate. Number one, the person making the statement believes it is accurate. Number two, the declarer wants some other individual, or individuals, to believe the statement is accurate.”

Cleopatra was blessed with an excellent memory. Still, she knew she must take some notes pertaining to the topics they had broached and the other subjects she suspected they might soon be discussing. She found what she needed and started writing. “Darn it!”

“What’s happened? Is your pen somehow defective?”

“Are you an extraterrestrial? Can you see? How do you do things like that? How did you know my pen ran out of ink?”

“I have never had vision. If I was an ET do you think I would easily divulge that priceless bit of data? You might report my presence to one of your civilian or military authorities. You might foolishly attempt to, what do you Earthlings call it? Oh yes, you might try to blackmail me. If either of these two scenarios occurred, I would be hard pressed not to resort to certain measures designed to ensure my self-preservation and maintain my anonymity. Any of these contingencies would be, at best, disagreeably unpleasant for thee—oops, I mean for you. Sometimes, time travel does make it somewhat difficult to keep track of the current nuances in each of the languages used on your planet. That all of you do not use a single language is evidence of your need for further development. This data has been transmitted to my home world. My acutely sensitive hearing detected your abrupt cessation of making those crude scribbles you humanoids employ for one of your written languages.” He reached in a pocket of his carrying case and extracted a small, leather case. From thence he brought forth an elegant pen. “I believe this writing instrument is currently functional.”

She accepted the pen. It worked perfectly. “If you don’t mind My asking, why do you carry a pen, anyway?”

“There are times when I must write my signature. I would much rather carry a pen, than be compelled to ask someone to provide one. Now I have a question for you. Why did you sighted people come up with such cumbersome and illogical writing systems?”

“What do you mean illogical?”

Homer explained how Braille worked. He described the reasons for many of the symbols used in grade one Braille. He also told her of the use of contractions for commonly used words or groups of letters in the more advanced forms of Braille. Now, would you please explain to me the thought process underlying the printed representations of the various letters and numerals and punctuation symbols?”

Mistress da Vinci mentally reviewed the symbols in question. There had to be an answer to his query. She began rubbing one of her temples. She knew there must be a reason for their selection. It was becoming frustrating. “Okay, alright, you win, I concede this one. I can’t think of a good reason for those symbols being what they are.”

“And yet, before I mentioned it, had you ever considered the possibility that someone could have a legitimate complaint about your writing system’s nonsensical nature?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Everyone I know uses it to read and write.”

“Precisely. Based on your personal data set there is nothing wrong with your writing system. Our conclusions and beliefs are frequently predicated upon the information available to us. What would you think of someone who believed the Sun orbited the Earth?”

“I would think that person was out of their mind, or an ignoramus.”

“Depending upon what you mean by “ignoramus,” you are correct. You are right, if you mean such a person is not privy to information pertinent to arriving at the right answer. You would be wrong if you meant this person was incapable of coming to the right conclusion, i.e. was stupid. Your familial name’s most illustrious bearer said, “All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions.” When you look at the sun early in the morning, you see it in a certain position. If you look at it at some significantly later time, or times, in that same day, the perceived position of the sun will be different. While you are awake, you feel it when you move your body or any part, or parts, thereof. So long as you are conscious, you will perceive your body’s being carried by any person or animal or by any conveyance. When you are not sleeping, you will feel any major movement of the ground beneath you. Based on this data which theory is more plausible—heliocentrism or geocentrism?”

“Geocentrism. But.”

“No, there are no buts,” he interjected. “Based on the enumerated sensory data, the belief that the Sun moves with respect to the Earth is the only sensible conclusion.”

“But the telescope and mathematics clearly reveal that the Earth is not the center of the Universe.”

“How old is the telescope?”

“Several hundred years.”

“Why should those human beings who did not have the chance to avail themselves of the increased visual perception the telescope provides trust someone’s calculations more than what their senses told them?”

“You have a point. I heard, or read somewhere, that religion was responsible for geocentrism’s existence.”

“It is accurate to say that some, and perhaps all, religions have utilized the concept. It may be true that some, and maybe all, of them at some point in their development have sought to propagate the idea of geocentrism. It is not necessarily the case that any, or all, of this world’s religions can legitimately be held responsible for geocentrism’s creation. In which language did the LORD God speak to Moses when that deity appeared in the burning bush?”

“I suppose in Hebrew.”

“Does this prove the God who spoke to him could not converse in Japanese?”

“Of course not.”

“Why does it not prove this assumption?”

“Moses did not understand Japanese. It would have been foolish for God to talk to someone in a language the human did not comprehend. That a worshipper of Jehovah did not understand a particular tongue, does not mean God was not conversant in said language.”

“So God spake to Moses in a language, i.e. a way of communicating, the latter understood. Perhaps that is why those religions who used the geocentrism concept did so. Maybe they were seeking to impart certain truths in a way that would be clearly understood by the adherents. It may have been done for one of the two aforementioned elemental reasons a statement is declared to be factually correct. Parenthetically, the desire to facilitate easy comprehension might also be the impetus for some other concept or theories, such as the notion that, “God is light.” Perhaps all that statement signifies is that the relationship between God and humanity has some similarities to the relationship of light to earthly life forms. Yes, some have declared religion is liable for the erroneous notion that the Sun moves across the face of the Earth. Is it wise to always accept what one reads or hears?”

“What could be wrong with the idea that God is light?” Her query sprang from curiosity and the desire to gain the upper hand in her dealings with this man.

“The name Lucifer means, “Light-bringer.” The prophet Isaiah says that Lucifer has “fallen from heaven.” The book of Genesis records that the Serpent tempted Eve to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. She ate of its fruit, as did Adam. Adam did so because of his specious use of logic and perhaps in part due to his wife’s influence. In the book of Ezekiel, God calls this being, “the Anointed Cherub,” and says that the LORD made him such. Jesus declares, in the gospel according to Matthew, that hell was made, “for the Devil and his angels.” The Apostle John wrote in the Apocalypse that he saw a great, red Dragon drawing behind him one-third of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth. In the book of Revelations it is later revealed that this dragon is Satan, AKA the Devil, AKA the Serpent. According to Christian doctrine, Lucifer is the archfiend and chief architect of all rebellion against God. If God is light, how can Lucifer, i.e. the bearer of that which symbolizes God, become evil?”

“Theology is not my strong suit,” she responded.

“What we are encountering is the difference between truth expressed literally and verity manifested symbolically. God’s existence is not dependent upon the extance of any object, thing, or other entity. This statement is literally true. Light has certain characteristics. The viability of most forms of life, that we know of, is dependent upon its presence. Illumination provides, or at least enhances, the capacity to navigate to those life forms which can perceive it and possess mobility. If the title of God can be accurately applied to some person or persons or power, then the relationship of God to created beings is akin to that between light and many living organisms. God is light is an instance of symbolism. Suppose someone said this to you. “The statement, “Our God is a rock,” means there exists a being composed of rock molecules and who has all the characteristics ascribed to God.” How would you respond?”

“I would probably say that individual is either being ridiculous or much too literal.”

“Many sighted people seem to believe that anything or anyone associated with light is good and any object or person linked to darkness is evil. One of the principal characters in the New Testament’s last book is called, “the False Prophet.” He is introduced in its thirteenth chapter, has a lamblike appearance, and he presents himself as a representative of goodness and godliness. It is also recorded that he spake like a dragon—in other words, his message was that of Satan. It is this worker of miracles who persuades many people to worship the Antichrist and to receive, what is called, “the mark of the Beast.” The False Prophet and the Antichrist are the human agents used by Satan to carry out the Devil’s final and greatest deception before his millennial confinement in the Abyss. The “two witnesses” are the last great messengers of God who will prophesy and work great miracles before the parousia, more commonly known as the second coming of Jesus Christ to set up His literal kingdom upon the Earth. These Two Witnesses will continue their ministry for approximately three-and-one-half years. They will thereafter be slain, their uninterred bodies will lay in the holy city of Jerusalem for three-and-a-half days, they will be resurrected, and will ascend into heaven. One of the miracles these two prophets of God will perform, before their assassinations, is that anyone who attempts to harm them will be killed by fire which issues from the mouths of these divine messengers. The first of the miracles accredited to the False Prophet is the ability to bring fire down from heaven. I think this is of extraordinary significance. The Two Witnesses will produce fire which harms certain people. Nowhere is it ever stated that the fire the False Prophet manifests hurts anyone. Sighted people, as I have noted, have a strong predisposition to link light with God. Add this to the False Prophet’s fire, apparently, being harmless and the disappearance of the Two Witnesses. It is logical for people to conclude that anyone who can command harmless fire to fall from the sky must be divinely inspired and empowered. I speculate that Satan’s use of the bringing of fire from heaven is his perverted twist on his original name’s meaning. For fire is, after all, a form of light.”

“One of the things you mentioned was the difference between literal truth and symbolic truth. It is a mistake and can be destructive to believe an item in the latter category is also in the former. The right hand is frequently associated with goodness or bestowing a blessing on someone. The left hand is often linked to evil. Right-handed persons, sometimes, have tried to force left-handed individuals to become right-hand dominant. This is one example of the harm which can stem from transmuting a symbolic truth into a literal one.” She had a disquieting realization. “We who are sighted automatically connect sight with knowledge and/or wisdom. We, all too often, erroneously presume anyone who is physically blind must be ignorant or imprudent or both. What a foolish thing for us to do!”

“Suppose two items are opposites or two objects are considered opposing. It is ofttimes believed that each characteristic possessed by one object is matched by a negative counterpart belonging to the opposing, or allegedly opposite, item. This train wreck of thought is far more insidiously pervasive than humankind may be ready to acknowledge.”

Had she been paranoid, she might have surmised that the powers that be had turned against her. How could someone she had known so briefly have so profound an effect upon her and so skillfully draw out so many things from her? Not once had she bested this man. She began to wonder if she would ever know the satisfaction of conquering or even upstaging or just stalemating him in any fashion. There had to be a way. At least, she hoped so.

TO BE CONTINUED...