The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mayflower Foods

Day Three

The third day is when things changed for all the girls forever. Luci was just following Janey around wherever she went, sticking extra close.

Everyone looked so bright and happy, though the women were increasingly useless on the ship dock, just content to watch the men work up a sweat and titter. They all agreed Janey was the funniest. Management had set out little stools for them to cheer on the boys from the sidelines that forced their knees apart.

Paul had nearly doubled in size. Chris had made him his special project, shouting affirmations at him like a friendly drill instructor while he assigned him the heaviest tasks. “Yeah, that’s the Pioneer way man!” Tangled veins springing up like tree roots under leather-thick skin. He was covered in rough, thick body hair that flung his sweat everywhere.

The boy beamed after each compliment from Chris, driving him to work harder, be faster, better. He kept shooting Janey smiles, flexing for her while staring openly at her tits or wet crotch. Janey would just spread her legs wider for him and rub at her thong-covered clit. He like, looks so fucking good. The other girls sat in a row next to her, legs similarly open.

* * *

Chris overworked the men. He had to. It was the whole fucking point of the thing. Get them beefed up and motivated into the ideal worker bee. Displaying the blossoming sluts to cheer them on. Chris had huge buy-in with the carrot on a stick method, and positively pounced at the chance to help open the experimental site. When they said jump, he was already mid-air babyyy.

But even then, he wondered if it was all a bit… extra? Making the boys chug drugged protein shakes that pumped them full of hormones. The mind-control loops on the speakers, and careful keywords. Day 3 and some of the guys already had bouts of ’roid rage, cumming angrily so often they didn’t notice it anymore. And the girls? On autopilot, right on schedule. They weren’t openly fucking eachother yet. But damn they were close. He could smell it.

It was on that third day, Chris beaming with pride while he pushed little Greg to build a massive pallet of Bio Concentrate, that cracks in the strategy occurred. Greg hadn’t cum all day, so he was distracted by the drenched thong that Luci had been pointing at him. He sniffed the air, catching on the feminine pheromones and jerked, dropping the box. A sizzling green fluid seeped out of it, running a bit too fast toward the girls. Chris didn’t have time to react before that liquid found Janey’s foot, dangling in an open-toed heel.

Janey. One of Chris’ other best prospects. The girl was already filling out ahead of schedule. Some women, he was told, just responded to conditioning better, and ended up being useful cogs that served as examples for other girls and set the boys up for success. Natural leaders in their own girly way. Now all that shit was up for grabs as he watched the green liquid pool around her toes.

There was a protocol for this. This was the secret sauce that was meant to be portioned out in small, controlled batches. Now the girl’s foot was soaking in it. The Protocol Chris! Do the thing! What was it? He stood there thinking about it next to a panting, delirious Greg.

“Ughh. Grrrr.”

“Shut up Greg, I’m thinking.”

Janey lifted her foot, dumbly. “Um, like gross. Hehehe.”

Chris finally had it. “Janey! Hey there kiddo, we need to get you to the nurse!” She looked at him and made a spit-bubble, so he just yanked her up and threw her over his shoulder. “Comin’ through everyone! Part the way! We have a medical emergency here!” He shouted it at the completely empty path in front of him. I’m crushin’ this.

* * *

Polly was sliding a very large cock between her titties. It was inevitable. She’d tumbled in that day on high heels after spending the night watching fashion girlies on TV helpfully show off the wardrobe her apartment was stocked with. The 4 inch heels lifted her thick ass higher, and made all of her body vibrate with each step. There was a lot more of it now. Her tits had caught up, spilling out of her bra cups after her second day, then gotten bigger from there. Flat-chested Polly was off-balance, careening around with newly heavy assets.

She showed it off. The girls on TV seemed happy, and made all the static-y boys look happy too. They grabbed at butts with their meaty hands while the girlies in flippy skirts playfully batted them away. She decided on a baby blue mini sequin dress. It came up just below her pantyline and had a plunging neckline too. All of her just glittered and jostled, like a sparkly treat. So fuckable, like all the other girlies at work. Except for the one dark, thin one who kept scowling and working alongside the men. Elbow or Elfie or whatever her name was.

She was realizing new things in Garrison. Number one: guys smelled really good, like all the time. Number two: getting off was way better research for her story than facts or… actual research. Number three: She forgot, but there was definitely a number three at some point. Number four: she was gonna blow this whole thing wide open!

Now she was insistently working her manager Steve’s dick between her cleavage near her favorite industrial bin. She hadn’t even questioned it. Just saw him leering at her ass, backed into the hard man lots, then dragged him away from the rest. The big thing in his pants had just fit perfectly into the crack of her ass, and it felt really nice there. Total Daddy material.

She wrapped her expanding chest around the thing, then slid up and down, guiding the head until her juiced lips could wrap around it. “Yeah stud, cum for me! Cum on my tits-mmm-my face… wherever, Daddy.” Blonde roots were springing up all around the base of her pigtails. He came, shooting some in her mouth, some down that deepening line of cleavage, lots on her face.

She twirled a lock of hair stupidly while he buttoned up, practically chewing on the thick load in her mouth. “I’m like, totally gonna put you in my story, Daddy! You make my head feel glittery and the people needsta know!” She tittered and looked around with wide blue eyes.

“Wait, Polly. What story?”

“Uhmmmm… I don’t ’member! It’ll come to me!” It didn’t.

* * *

Janey would barely remember the incident later on. She sat propped up in the nurse’s office while people in Hazmat suits looked her over. She watched them, giggling and cooing through half-lidded eyes. Denny Haybert nervously paced in the corner, and Chris matched him.

“Well she’s gonna get fast-tracked. No avoiding that. We gave her a blocker to keep her human for now, but this brave little Pioneer is still mutating as we speak. Larger secondary sex characteristics. Probably advanced pheromone production- and lord knows how the other new Pioneers will respond to that.”

The woman in protective gear lifted and examined the girl’s breasts. “Maybe some light lactation. She was already pretty far along. Smart money says she’ll be a full townie in a week, but she’s stable. Won’t even notice anything’s different, most likely. No, she’ll rewire quick.”

Haybert piped up. “Yeah Doc, but how bad is it?”

“I literally just told y—”

“FINE DIANE! Phew this is- this is ok. We can work with this. Just the one exposure Chris?”

“YESSIR!” Chris saluted, tears in his eyes. “At least I think so. Clean-up crew responded immediately.”

“Stand down Chris. Ya did the right thing. Showed real Pioneer spirit.” Haybert clapped him on the back, then looked at the quivering girl. “Look, it was inevitable right? A breach? So she’ll just get along a little faster than the rest. Worst case we take her off the floor and start up the milk production a little early. Skeleton staff.” Chris nodded along, marveling at the tactical decision-making.

“Yeah, as I said she’s stable for now. But you know that sperm is the accelerant here. Once she gets some in her, we don’t know how potent she’ll be. Her hair is getting redder by the minute, and her underarm hair came in. Wasn’t there 15 minutes ago, so we all know what that means.”

Denny puffed himself up proudly. “Well let’s say for a minute we don’t.”

“Just please read the materials I sent you. Look, this place is an evolving, multi-tendriled OSHA Violation Denny. Having silly, hormonal sluts tumbling around a warehouse in open-toed heels is just one in a long line of bad judgment calls.” Diane deployed that ‘Denny’ with an extra venom that she knew he hated.

Denny Haybert paused for a long time. “... But it’s part of the plan, Diaaaane!” He whined it. “Full steam ahead! We’re at the 1 yard line and bases are loaded!” He clapped and stormed out, enthusiastic and hurt. Chris followed, pumping his fist in the air.

Janey drifted off, returning to consciousness a couple hours later, rubbing her pretty, bright eyes. “Uhm, like where am I?”

Diane sighed, pulled away from her clipboard, still in protective gear. She was a tired, severe looking woman with no scent that made Janey feel upset. Slate grey eyes inspected her. “The nurse’s office dear. You had a tiny accident, but you’re ok now. How are you feeling?”

“I feel all gooey? And goood.” Janey let it out in a low whisper, confused.

Diane nodded, silently jotting it down: The girl’s an idiot. Ready for Phase 3.

“Uhm, Miss Nurse. Can I uhm—” the words bubbled up, finally. “Can I go back to see my girls?”

Diane considered for a moment. From a research perspective the girl was a goldmine. Even before the spill the other women gravitated to her naturally. Diane hypothesized that she had some unknown latent quality that had been dormant, and her body just seized on it and ramped up.

They’d marked her early for potential Alpha Status. A rare designation- so far she’d seen just one other observable case of it since they’d set up shop in Garrison, and a few at their testing site back East. They’d had to remove the other girl from the population just to keep Garrison at baseline. Thank God Diane had suggested making the training video as a contingency.

Diane had requested hourly reports on the subject. Every day Janey showed more signs- extra flashes of anger and assertiveness that they’d never programmed, pheromone spikes, hair growth, greener irises. The dummy didn’t notice it, or know what to do with it then.

Now? If developmental trends continued she was about to become a hormonal powerhouse, and was a walking, babbling chance to see advanced hierarchies play out in a controlled setting. Something Diane could keep in her back pocket when the time was right. The subject just needed the right instructions to cannonball through an astonishingly low glass ceiling.

“Hold on dear. I have it here that you missed a small training video. Shouldn’t take long!” Diane rolled out a TV in front of her, and popped in a DVD before exiting the room. Unseen gasses began to waft through the vents.

* * *

Kati watched TV in Paul’s apartment. She’d woken up there alone and naked, legs wide on the couch, with a salty taste coating the roof of her mouth. Aren’t I supposed’ta… go to work? It was hard to remember where that was. Or where her car was. Or her apartment. She walked outside nude, pacing in front of identical burgundy doors in a mounting panic. Only one looked familiar, cracked open.

So she found herself back on Paul’s couch. Plopping down kicked up a racy memory- performing oral on some strange guy. Licking up his ejaculate, feeling it rush down her throat in thick streams. No, that can’t be right. I wouldn’t- did I? Her hand went to move a loose strand of hair, and found a tangle matted with dried sperm. Jesus looked upset on her cross necklace.

Kati’s eyes opened wide. Oh God, I did. Angry, embarrassed tears welled up. Ugh, what would my parents say? Me just sucking some guy’s… cock. Like some whore. She felt a warmth grow, somewhere deep. Thinking about it. The length and its subtle curve. Her fingers parted her lips. How it was pliable and hard all at once against her tongue. She started to suck, tasting dried, salty splatters on her fingers. Sucking it like some whore. She let out little whimpers and giggles, eyes bleary.

The television showed a pretty lady rubbing her pregnant belly while organ music played. A hymnal for naked, preggo ladies everywhere. She looked so serene with her round stomach and shaved pussy bathed in a hazy glow of studio lights. Go forth, and multiply. Kati had never felt this good in her life. And… sex is where babies came from.

The woman on TV was getting dicked down by some muscled-up reverend while the organ music swelled. Kati watched how her pink lips gripped the veiny, glistening rod. How her legs shook in the air while he thrusted away and squeezed passionately at her swollen breasts. They were both so happy looking. The static told her it was all natural and divine.

Letting a man hold you down and give you his seed. Getting filled up with heavenly cock. God’s plan, Kati. Kati sucked a finger and nodded. Girlies were made to get bred. Wasting a single drop of seed is a sin. It’s what God wanted for her! For all good girlies! The Jesus around her neck looked pleased.

Kati felt renewed, born again, as she ground herself into a couch cushion and waited for Paul to come home.

* * *

Janey watched a nice big lady get openly fucked on a makeshift set designed to look like a heavenly arrangement of clouds. Muscled feminine thighs arcing in a seductive curve as the man plowed away. Bright red curls billowed down to her butt, immaculate as she gasped, before popping open dazzling green eyes. Her breasts just spilled out everywhere.

“Oh hey y’all! Didn’t see ya there! Just workin’ on somethin’ but I’ll be right with ya.” Something about the smiling woman looked… dangerous. Janey watched and gritted her teeth as the screen zapped and throbbed. Nooo, this is wrong Janey. All of this-

The man roughly pulled out, shooting ropes of jizz all over the goddess, then exited camera left. A line of smaller, squishy blondes filed in, dutifully kneeling before her in mock prayer. “Hiya, I’m Kali! So listen up girls: Most of you will be happy, dutiful Pioneers just like Mayflower Foods intended! You’ll go along, get fucked, and pump out new Pioneers, and no one will notice you. And that’s fine. Totally natural!” The camera cut in closer.

“But some of you- a select, lucky few- are meant for more. Other girls can smell it on you. Every man in a 5 mile radius will just beg to have you. I’m talking now to the bigger, wetter girlies who just outshine the rest.” Janey started to glow all over. The screen sparkled and shimmered. Like me? “If you’re watching this video, then that’s you.” Neural pathways sputtered and shifted.

“You’re what we at Mayflower call a Pack Leader- total Management Material! You just give off a natural, dominant scent that makes everyone around you feel extra cummy good. You’ll be stronger and juicier than the average cow. A born Apex Slut. Just like me. Totally Peak.”

A titlecard flashed: But what does this mean for me? “Glad you asked! It means extra responsibility. You’re gonna find yourself with girls followin’ you around wherever you go, ready to serve you like the alpha bitch you are. You’ll be the top slut, and top sluts get serviced first, always. That means you get bred first. You eat first. Bein’ nice just ain’t in your vocabulary. Alphas take what’s theirs. If any slut steps out of line, show her who’s boss and put her in her place.”

Top Slut. I’m a Top Slut. The screen pulsed erratically, and Janey knew it in her bones. New, charged scents leaked from her pores. Gas filled the room. Entitlement and certainty cascaded up in a dark wave.

“It also means you’re gonna be able to sniff out new cool things, like: Feelings; Fertility; Pregnancy; Loyalty; Deception. Keep your own scents running strong, too! Show off those pussies and watch ’em squeal.” The words flashed helpfully on the screen while the woman pointed her mound at the camera. Pretty red curls were soaked in cum as a large slit gaped open. “And if a girl don’t smell right, she ain’t right. Fuck her till she does.”

The other girls began to stand, circling the Goddess onscreen who was bathed in holy light. Every syllable seared into Janey’s mind, and made her body thrum with a knowing power.

“Remember sluts, bein’ a pack leader is hard work. If you’re the number one bitch in your group, make sure your girls work for it. You’ll have them on their hands and knees in no time. That’s your right as the superior slut. A whole different breed.” Superior. The number one bitch.

The women all licked and worshiped the alpha’s feet, calves and thighs. Grooming the drying cum off of her. The screen crackled and blinked, zapping in and out of focus, making new hierarchies solidify in Janey. Kali lowered a primal, seductive gaze at one of the squeaky blondes and yanked her by her hair, mashing her face into her breast. It made Janey feel so hot. So powerful. She thought about the girls. They were… hers. She’d show them.

“And if your girls are good, keep them fed! Get them fucked! Help them grow. That’s your duty, and your burden.” The screen blinked and crackled, then started up again. Janey pistoned fingers into herself and snarled, angry and horny while she watched.