The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mayflower Foods

Day Four

On the fourth day Janey, Luci, Amy, and Laurie all traveled in a pack to the cafeteria, woofing down steaks and mashed potatoes, giggling at the men. Talking about fucking and dicks and makeup started to feel normal and common. Janey felt so nice to have friends like this for the first time in her life. She’d always been a solitary kid with her nose in a book, grimacing at popular girls and their inane tittering. She’d been so silly and weak.

Having girlfriends was so fun! Increasingly she felt happy little feelings being around girls that looked more and more like happy girls should. Amy, as the only married one, had all the best sex advice. Where to lick, massage, and bite. They all nodded at the mature, dusky woman and took mental notes. Luci had her make-up tips, lavender scent and fierce loyalty. Laurie turned out to be super funny and cuddly too, wrapping attractive curves into cute little club dresses.

They all listened to Janey, following her around on high heels. She had the biggest titties, the bestest smells and the shiniest skin- a de facto leader. Women and men all noticed her when she walked in a room, feeling a cocktail of lust, fear, and joy. They all found themselves buzzing in her presence, getting just a little juicer and wetter with each minute. It didn’t escape Janey’s notice. It quickly felt natural having people hang on her every word, and turn their heads when she entered a room.

She could see them struggle with it. The overwhelming perfume that billowed off of her now and made the lesser sluts want to please her and keep her happy. She’d stretch her arms up in her sleeveless shirt, showing off tufts of hair. Most of them blinked through it on the day of the incident, drawing closer, bringing her food and perking up when she said something horny and stupid.

Janey decided to test it then, and grabbed Amy and pulled her into a kiss at lunch while she was mid-sentence. The others froze, new unspoken dynamics getting solidified. Amy just paused, then kissed her back like a good bitch. Janey had pushed her to the ground roughly, and purred to herself while the woman blinked and whined. Laurie dutifully brought her more food.

The girls all gossipped about who was fucking who and rubbed at eachother under the table. Her sluts all sighed in unison while Suzy played on a loop on all the TVs, demonstrating how to put on a breast pump. Janey just watched the room, predatory, scoping out suitable mates. None looked as good as Paul did.

Elle sat alone at the far edges of the cafeteria, gaunt and hunched in a corner like a dark, dead speck in a sea of technicolor. She had taken to getting herself all covered up in black, thick cotton. Just a shapeless lump of miserable fabric.

Janey felt some pity for the poor girl. She looks so shrively and down, poor thing! She bounded over to her on clacking heels, beaming in her cherry red halter top and miniskirt. Two tiny wet spots kept forming on her top on the fourth day, accentuating every bump and swell.

“Heyyy Ellie. Saw ya here all alone n’ stuff. Come and sit with me and the girls!” She pointed to the group, all suspiciously eyeing the pale, withered Elle, nervously waiting for some cue from Janey.

Janey felt a newly developing sensation. This girl was so unattractive she realized. Oof, what was I thinking earlier? Barely evolved arousal. Barely fuckable. Not like her girls. But there was something else there- under it all. Something hidden.

“Jane. It’s Elle. Not Ellie, fucking Elle.”

“Haha, ’scuse me?”

“You’re acting so weird. Everyone is. Just shoveling down food and—” Elle rubbed at her temples. The dumb bitch wasn’t eating. Janey realized it suddenly. What a silly thing to do.

“Maybe I misread you. Seemed like you had half a brain in your head. A sense of humor. But maybe this—” Elle motioned up and down Janey’s curves and sunny complexion, “—is who you are. Just another dumb cow like the rest of them.”

Janey stiffened, being questioned by this wilted, pale thing. A cow. Me? Her blood boiled, masking hurt. “Ya know Ellie, you’re being really judgy right now for such a bony, sexless thing. I like, felt bad for you. Tried to be nice.” She leaned in close and flared her nostrils. “You don’t smell right, cunt. Everyone knows it. That’s why you’re alone and no one wants you.” Elle sank into herself more with each verbal jab.

Janey strode off in a huff, ass flexing. Who am I? I’m happy and hot and everyone wantsta fuck me. I’m peak GIRL. The number one bitch. The cute, reassuring faces of the lackeys at her table affirmed it. Just a happy girl surrounded by her happy sluts. Her pack. Amy pulled out a chair for her.

“Ugh, she’s on like a hunger strike or somethin’. Called me a cow. Can you believe it? Me?” She scoffed and spread her knees wide. The other girls made room. “Skinny fuckin’ twig-girl.” Luci and the others looked over at Elle and tittered and pointed at the sad little thing in the lunchroom, emboldened by the bigger girl’s venom.

Janey was incensed. Being questioned. Being judged. “Why dontcha just leave if you’re gonna sit there actin’ like a fuckin’ freak bitch?!” Janey shouted it to her, challenging. The whole lunchroom turned to watch.

“That ain’t even a girl! Look at that skinny lil’ body! Who’d wanna fuck that?” An emboldened Luci had seized on her cue, then looked to Janey for approval. The pack leader rubbed her crotch with a nod. Elle tearily gathered her things and dashed out. Janey laughed, The whole lunchroom laughed with her. Laurie brought her a fresh milkshake, then pulled Janey’s foot into her lap, and dutifully began to massage it.

Luci is fuckin’ spot on. Janey moaned loud, basking and free. She was starting to wonder why she’d ever wanted to hang out with that depressing little thing much less fuck it. Amy’s bare foot rubbed at her open crotch in deference, and she ground into it proudly, as was her right.

* * *

Paul pulled out of Kati’s fat, heart-shaped ass, and a flow of sperm came with him. On the third night the man had come home and found her shaved bare and on all fours in front of him. She spread her labia with her fingers and showed off a slick pink hole. It hadn’t been long before he was deep inside of her, pressing his big body against her while he jetted into her womb. She shrieked all kinds of obscene things into his ear. He only stopped fucking her to intermittently lift and chug another shake. The new whore just writhed on the ground below him and begged for more.

She was coated white with glossy cum now, bent over his sofa, her crucifix plastered to a heaving bosom. Her lips had inflated into whorish pillows that she licked at, blissed out at being truly filled with Divine Purpose. She worked her clit while she waited for the next saintly cock.

“Damn dude, you were right. Pretty fuckable.” Tom was waiting his turn on the couch while Greg pumped out reps at the bench press. Paul sparked a joint and toweled off. The local weed burned at the back of his throat.

“Tom, she’s ready.” Tom nodded and walked over to Kati, positioned himself, and started thrusting. She tittered and drooled, blonde curls bouncing all over.

Paul was bigger than the others, but they were making progress too. He’d taken the new workout plan that Chris had handed out and ran with it: every waking moment was spent thinking about the next time he could lift or fuck, spurred on by competition from the other guys. Some part of him had to be the best one. He stepped over his shattered bass guitar- he’d snapped the neck in half in frustration- and sat down on the couch.

Tom looked down at the voluptuous blonde while he fucked her from behind. Civility wasn’t completely dead yet. “Hey, what’s your name again?”

“Uhm, I’m so cummyyy.” She giggled.

“Cummi? Not the name I would’ve picked for ya but whatever.”

There was a knock at the door.

* * *

Elle was hurt. She’d gotten used to snickering mean girls, bouncing from school to school and smoking weed with the goofy stoner kids in the parking lot. Never staying anywhere long enough to build lasting bonds. Just interchangeable friends mixing together in memory with interchangeable parties.

She’d always taken care of her brother, from foster home to foster home. He’d been the only constant in her life. Sometimes she told herself it was all she needed, but well into early adulthood she’d felt a bristling uncertainty at that. It wore on a girl, moving from place to place, surrounded by new crops of strangers in each. Paul had felt it too, she was sure of it. He’d learned to be quiet and sullen, never complaining. But it broke her heart a little, seeing him sink into himself. Frowning with his earbuds in and shutting out the world.

She’d promised herself that Garrison would be different. She was gonna make it work. Set down some roots. Make friends. Stop feeling like the girl in the cold dark with her face pressed up against the glass, looking at all the warm people inside. She’d spotten Jane in that cafeteria. A normal girl her age who seemed funny and kind and made her heart skip a little. But she was just another mean bitch in a long line of them. The meanest by far. She watched Janey and her new clique burst out of the building giggling.

Elle gripped her steering wheel, cigarette smoke blooming in the cabin of the beat-up Honda. Everything, and she meant everything, was wrong about this place. Food didn’t taste that good. Jobs for a college dropout didn’t come with furnished apartments and wardrobes. She’d never been this wet all of the time. She’d resolved, after blacking out in a fucking diner, to hold off on eating the free food or watching the disturbingly elemental local programming. She resolved to observe. She needed to be sure before yanking Paul out of yet another place, and walking away from the surest prospect she had. The only one really.

It hadn’t gone too well. She felt intense, painful bouts of hunger pretty much always. She told herself she’d go to the cafeteria to observe, but it was really to get closer to the aromas of grease and sugar. She watched formerly drab employees get colorful and juicy. A wet patch formed between her own legs that never went away, an insistent throbbing that was getting harder to deny. She hadn’t touched herself since… since Janey at the Diner.

Her manager, “Call me Steve!” was an enthusiastic bodybuilder encased in a button-up and khakis. He’d placed out stools for the girls to take a load off and watch the boys work. Elle declined, trying not to breathe in his persistent cedar scent, and kept working. Steve had frowned at Elle, assessing her body brazenly, then moved on.

The other girls scoffed at her, doing the job she was hired to do alongside men who regarded her as an alien thing to be avoided. Day by day their conversations had transitioned from food and movies to titties and cocks so effortlessly it was almost impressive. She reached muscle failure on the third day, weakened and unable to lift a 5 pound box of Bio Concentrate. Her stomach clenched as her knees started to buckle.

Then Lunch happened. Jane with her new friends snickering and shouting at her. A couple of them had pointed. What the fuck is wrong with them? With me? A long pause. Maybe Jane was right?

Elle pulled into the gas station after desperately reaching for a new cigarette and finding an empty pack. It was a derelict, grimy space with yellowing tiles and a hulking man at the counter. Rows of cheap snack food, all in colorful wrappers, greeted her. A brilliant array with Mayflower Foods branding.

Gonna get some smokes. Grab Paul. Leave. No goodbyes. Her stomach lurched and churned, tuning her thoughts way down, her hand gently caressing a plastic red bag of beef jerky. J-just a few snacks too. Pre-packaged, normal junk food.

Elle arrived at the counter and dumped a bounty of snacks there. The man behind the counter smirked. “Haha, looks like someone’s hungry. Havin’ a party tonight?” He eyed her tits and her “Call me Ellie!” nametag with a light sniff.. Elle’s hands shook. Food and nicotine withdrawals about to be sated. So close.

“A-and a pack of Marlboro Golds. 100’s.”

“Don’t carry those, but- lemme see here missy.” Missy. She tried to be angry about it, but at this point he could call her whatever he wanted. And he knew it. He produced some local brand with a winking Pilgrim on the pack. Menthols For Ladies. Whatever. “Here. $29 with your discount. Have a very Garrison Day lil’ lady!” She threw some twenties at him, not waiting for change..

Elle stumbled out on unsteady, shaking legs. Some bimbo townie was leaning against her car, looking at the sky. She mouthed words silently with rubbery lips, trying to concentrate. “Hey. HEY! That’s my car.” The blonde’s blue, passive eyes slowly orbited to meet hers. The girl was giving off a whole mess of scents, some sweet, some musky. Masculine and feminine mixed together. Elle got closer. Cum sluiced down the woman’s thick thigh in a steady stream, and coated her hair in gobby ribbons.

“Um like, hi! Sorry, I’m like- uhm- so stupey today. Where dis?” The woman squinted her eyes. Elle’s clattering nerves calmed for a moment, then reoriented into concern. She gently placed a hand on the woman’s shoulder.

“Sweetie, do you know where you are? Where home is?” The woman smelled so nice. Wow, she’s… really kinda pretty. The edge of her breast grazed Elle’s arm.

“Uhmmm. Tryin’ to ’member!” She giggled, looking at Elle. “Wow, you’re like so depressy n’ tiny!” The woman’s hand drifted down to cup Elle’s ass before a deep, onerous voice cut through.

“Tilly, there ya are! We thought we’d lost ya!” A man in a cowboy hat with cannonball shoulders bound into Elle’s field of view. He was flanked by two other local gals in fetishy pigtails who popped gum and looked right through her. Tilly squealed, bouncing up to wrap her arms around his neck.

“Babyyy. I so, like, sowwy! Tilly got lost again!”

The man looked at Elle, apologetic. Wow. he’s… pretty too. Friendly and square-jawed with comforting eyes. The four of ’em are like a matching set. It made her purr. “She gets a little stupid after a good fuck. Wandered 4 blocks if ya can believe it!” He chuckled. “Thanks for lookin’ out for her miss.” He tipped his hat at her, bits of his sweat flinging onto pieces of her exposed skin.

Elle sat in her car in the parking lot stuffing mounds of fatty chips into her mouth while groping a breast. She came close to cumming right there, thinking about the big strong man, and the slutty, stupid women. And Janey. But that concern began to itch at her again. The strangeness of feeling herself up while stuffing food in her face, crumbs spilling out. I need to get the fuck out of here. Get Paul. Leave. She gritted her teeth, leaking all the way home.

She knocked on Paul’s door. She heard whooping inside. Paul opened the door to a gaunt, sweaty sister, holding heaving plastic bags of junk food. He blocked the entrance with an imposing frame. “Hey Elle!”

Some man inside grunted out a “yo, who’s the slut?”

“That’s my fuckin’ sister dickwipe! Shut up and finish your set!” He was drenched in sweat, neck veins bulging. He turned back to her. “What’s up?”

“Uhhm.” A melange of masculine body odor billowed out of the door crack. Parts of that resolve were cracking. I’m so fucking hungry. “Is there, uhm- you have company?”

“Yeah, Tom and Greg from work wanted to hit the weights before checkin’ out the bar. Why, what’s goin’ on?”

“Oh.” He has friends over! Let-uhm. Let him have tonight, Elle. He looks so happy. “Um, ya know what? Nothing that can’t wait until tomorrow!” She squeaked it out. She turned away, aimlessly shoving a cigarette in her mouth as the door closed behind her. The men grunted and cheered each other on as the door crept open. At least one of us is fitting in.

She lit up, the minty sting of menthol hitting the back of her throat. The filters were pink. Of course. It tasted surprisingly good. Soothed her lurching heart to a pulsing, steady rhythm. She exhaled, and her head began to swim, breasts rubbing against her loose hoodie. Just one more night then. Tomorrow we leave. She felt high. A giggle escaped and she barely noticed. Her stomach grumbled again.

She collapsed on her couch, plopping down bags of food that spilled out over her thighs. The TV was on. When did that happen? A nice country girl was talking about pregnancy lingerie, showing it off. Elle began to feed. The grease caked the roof of her mouth, barely sating an endless hunger that got deeper the more she ate. Fuck I’m so fucking hungry fuck. She pushed off her wet shorts, still shoving handfuls of candy and chips and dried meat in her mouth. Samplings from multiple open bags.

The cool air conditioning hit her cunt. A hand slid down there, finding an engorged clit. JOLT. It was almost painful, the long-denied pleasure. Grease oozed through her pale skin, tanning it. She gasped, needy, passively watching staticy preggo tummies on the screen. All that worry and self-denial came unraveled. She thought of the nice cowboy pumping a big, country cock into her, tipping his hat. Of Janey. Of happy sluts in pigtails licking between her legs.

Her face changed. Her breasts surged forward another cup size. New fur sprouted on a wet snatch. She growled and shrieked as she climaxed. She heard female voices giggle next door.

Fuck, I like need a smoke, lol.

* * *

Steve’s fingers were hooked in her mouth while he drove into her from behind. He couldn’t seem to decide between holding Polly’s pigtails, stuffing his fingers in her mouth, or simply gripping her incredible tanned ass, so he just alternated between them all. He even reached around to pinch a nipple or two for posterity. Her pink wrap dress was bunched up around her midsection while they fucked.

She just squeaked with his thrusts, occasionally turning her head to look her man in the eyes, dopey lust plastered on her face, fat lips curling up in unmistakable pleasure. “Gonna cum inside you Polly. I have to. It’s my job. You’re definitely gonna get high marks in your performance review though.”

“Ok DaAAddyY!” Her editor had been blowing her phone up lately, so she just threw it away. She couldn’t remember what most of the buttons did. Thank goodness the TV was always on, coaching her on all kinds of things that made her head feel nice and decluttered. She’d learned about makeup and dresses and how letting a guy cum in your ass was good for the environment, somehow. “Ok Daddy” she’d said at the TV. Anyone that gave her helpful instructions was Daddy lately. She definitely needed them.

He came, and the junior reporter violently shook, smiling as the hot fluid spilled into her. “Y-yeah baby, cum in Polly’s slitty slit! Fill me up Daddy!” Steve guided the shivering girl to the floor, propping her ass up so nothing would slosh out of her. Total safety hazard.

He lightly thumbed her asshole to calm her down, whispering while he stroked it. “You’re my special project, you know that? And you’re not even halfway done. Not even close to finished yet. You have no idea what they have planned, do you?” She shrugged and backed up into his hand. “Everything you touch here is drugged. Feel free to quote me on that, slut. But first I gotta fuck your ass.”

“K Daddy!” Polly treated the bombshell exclusive as a great opportunity to ride some more dick. Whatever the cost.

* * *

Janey invited Luci, Amy, and Laurie over to help her with the lipstick, nails, and a little blush. “You’re such a babe. Fuck.” Luci applied makeup while Amy and Laurie shaved her legs quietly, leaving the lustrous strawberry curls above her pussy intact. Janey’s hair seemed to hang in subtle, amber waves.

She looked at herself. It was the best her skin had ever looked, and her new chest, cantaloupe sized now, just made her look softer, more grabbable. Healthy. Like Kali. Her crotch pulsed happily while the girls cooed and licked her smooth legs.

She flashed on a random memory of her big sister shoving her off a swingset when she was 6. She snapped a topless pic. “Way bigger than you now, slut. <3” She sent it to her and ignored the growing string of concerned “Are you ok?” “What’s going on?” “Why are you topless?” “Why’d you call me a slut?” “Jane, please call me.”

The four watched TV while drinking some local wine, naked on the floor while Janey lounged on the couch. The buzz hit the four almost instantly, drunkenly watching the static-y TV set- there was a whole channel of sweaty shirtless guys doing factory work!

They all giggled, wondering aloud how big their dicks were, reflexively rubbing themselves and watching muscles flex. Another channel was just makeup and beauty tips. All of the women had baby bumps. So fuckin’ hot. Janey rubbed her own soft stomach and drank more wine, the alcohol slowly coaxing out darker urges.

“So, I uhm- fucked Greg.” Luci hazarded it deep into her second glass. Laurie grabbed her arm.

“Haha, what!? Lil’ Greg?”

“Not so little after all.” Luci winked. “After Janey left for the nurse, he was like so hard. Couldn’t resist. Kid had the biggest dick I’ve ever seen Laurie, and I’ve seen my share. We didn’t have a condom so I just let him… cum in me. It felt… really good. All that hot cream—”

A jealousy roiled in the new head girl. The TV pulsed with more static while two shimmering, voluptuous blondes massaged cream on each other and giggled.

Amy piped up, hanging on Janey’s calf, delicately stroking. “Ah, so that’s where you two went. Aren’t you worried about—”

“Getting preggy? Mhmmm. You pay attention to all the benefits we get? We just have to like- show up, do our jobs, make babies. They take care of the rest. We can just, like, relax. Get fucked raw. I dunno- I’m on the pill but—”

Janey roughly grabbed her by her hair, pulling her up into an exposed armpit. She could sense somehow that the girl wasn’t knocked up, yet. Not quite in estrus. Still have time. Stupid slut.

“And who told you that you could get fucked?”

The other girls froze, like an ice bath got tossed on a warm, girly evening. Luci stuttered, a mutant ambrosia on every inhale that sent her mind spiraling. Her own limbs just hung there limp and weak. “Uhm, I-I’m so fuckin’ sorry! I didnt—”

“New rules. You don’t get fucky without my permission anymore. None of you.” Put them in their place. She eyed them all coldly. “Your pussies belong to me. You don’t get preg ’til I do. You don’t eat ’til I do. Now—” She dipped a hand into her juices and smeared it over Luci’s lips, whose tongue lapped at them. “Are you gonna be a good submissive bitch?” She jerked the girl up, seeing fear and subservience settle on her features. “Are you?”

Luci nodded, squirting on the couch. Amy and Laurie were starting to stroke one another, steeping in it, jealous of the attention Luci was getting right now.

“Say it.”

“I’m g-gonna be a good bitch. Y-you own my pussy and I’m your slut.” Janey nodded, and let go, draping her arms across the back of the couch. Luci believed every word. Total control.

She spread wide and Luci went down on her without even thinking about it. Janey wrapped her thighs around her head, mashing Luci’s nose deeper into her mound, feeling her shapely calves interlink around bouncy blonde curls. She watched Amy and Laurie grind on each other in a fuck-haze. Natural and right.

Next door they heard Elle screaming out an orgasm. Janey giggled. Her girls giggled too, docile and blank.

* * *

Elle reached for the pack of Menthols, craving a post-cum smoke. She struggled on her wet shorts, gasping in an attempt to button the top button. It didn’t budge. Nicotine withdrawals licked at her. She sighed, leaving it undone with the zipper open. New hairs poked out as she walked outside.

The cigarette pulled things into focus as she watched sunbeams vibe in the parking lot. Maybe, just maybe, she could stand to be a little happier. She exhaled, buzzing and relaxed for the first time in ages. Maybe Jane had a point. She’d been cruel about it, but at least she was honest? And a total hottie.

The food and jilling off had soothed her, every neuron screaming a relief that told her this is what she’d needed. Evolving olfactory pathways told her she smelled a little sweeter now after feeding, with a gentle tart chord. You don’t smell right, cunt. Even then in the lunchroom she had known it was true, giving off an unpleasant miasma of stale cigarettes and repression. That’s what had really stung, she told herself now. The sudden self-awareness.

Had things really been that strange? No one else thought so. Paul was happy, and Jane had a direct, dazzling confidence that drew people in. Her labia engorged and throbbed, thinking of her command over new friends who fawned over her.

Elle was the outlier. The only one who had a problem, and when you’re the only one with the problem… Elle took another drag. She’d hang in there for Paul. A couple more days to observe and see how things played out. She’d eat their food and get herself off in the meantime, for maintenance. To keep a baseline. Self care.

Elle heard the door open behind her. Janey was guiding three half-naked, sweaty blondes out. Her hand was rubbing somewhere in Amy’s asscrack. The two noticed Elle, and Janey pulled Amy in for a sloppy kiss at the door, harshly yanking on the blonde’s dark nipples. Janey’s calculating eyes were locked on Elle the whole time. She felt a strong need to get off again, high on mentholated smoke and that piercing gaze.

Amy gasped, nuzzling her mistress. “You’re a fuckin’ goddess. We’ll like help you get some cum in you!” What the fuck? Why is this so- The three walked away, noting the comparatively gaunt girl outside. “Ew, like so gross,” Luci said, and they all giggled at her some more.

Elle took in the sight of a woman far removed from the kind, svelte brunette in the Japanese Breakfast shirt she’d seen on that first day. Now she sported longer manicured nails, braless heaving tits, and wider hips as she wantonly groped some slut in her doorway. She felt a warm dampness flood the seat of her half-opened shorts. “Uhm, new girlfriends Jane? Starting a little sapphic polycule?”

“What? Nahhh, just havin’ a girl’s night, lil’ thing. Makin’ sure they know their place. Why, do you like—” She visibly searched for the word. “Dis’pprove? Sounded like you were havin’ some fun yourself! Your bony ass finally cum?”

Janey smirked at her, projecting utter disdain, then closed the space between them. Elle breathed her in, heart skipping many beats.

“W-what, no I- I dunno, those girls are really b-bitchy. Just didn’t seem like people you’d- What was that she said about cum? I’m like, so-uhm—”

“Nuh-uh. You don’t get to talk about my sluts like that.” Janey grabbed Elle’s crotch hard and pulled her close, booze bolstering her instincts. Elle gasped, mouth hanging open and arms limp. Fuck, she just takes what she wants. “They just know how to be sexy and fun and normal like good sluts. You should try it sometime.”

Elle felt hurt at that, even taking in all the sex signals pouring off of the girl... and how she was starting to thrust on Janey’s hand. Felt it deep. She wanted to kiss her. To scream at her. Even in her buzzed state Janey seemed picked up on it, sniffing. She sighed letting go of her, attempting a conciliatory softness while her eyes bore in.

“Look, we’re goin’ to the salon this weekend. Come with us. Just the girls. We can be all pretty together. Getcha dolled up and hit the bar. Maybe… meet some guys? If you’re good I’ll let you watch me get fucked.”

Having no hand on her groin brought her back to baseline worry. Watch her get fucked? Grope sluts in the doorway? Grabbing my vagina like she has a fucking right to do that? No, this is fucked. All completely fucked. She took 3 full steps back, jolting fear cutting through desperate rationalizations. “I’ll pass. You’re acting really weird Jane.”

“Nah Ellie, you’re the one who’s actin’ all weird n’ cunty. All the other people here are so friendly. Happy. And you’re over here lookin’ all skinny and pale and sad.” She groped at one of Elle’s tits playfully, immediately undoing all of that resolve again. “Seriously girl, you need to get some meat on your bones. Get eaten out. Loosen up.”

Tears and horny flutters rose up in concert, and she burst into the safety of her apartment, locking the door. Elle trembled all over, hard clit pressing into wet denim. G-get Paul. Fuck Janey. No, leave. D-drive off. Then lick Janey. Hungry. Bags of food glared at her, glistening in the light of the TV. Some sluts were eating each other out, milk spraying on tan skin. J-just eat. C-cum. Mmm-maybe two cums. Then leave.

She dove into strips of beef jerky, luxuriating in the way her teeth ripped at it. Fucky-fuck so good. In minutes, all of the bags were empty. There was a battlefield of crumbs on her shirt, and she furiously worked her clit, thinking of Janey and Amy, watching the sluts on the tv cum. Be nice to just take whoever, whenever. Just grab some bimbo and make her squeal. Make her wet for you. Janey shrieked out an orgasm next door. Elle swooned, then did the same.