The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mayflower Foods

Day Five

The next day Janey awoke, stretched, and took a long, hot shower. The water made her skin sparkle, glow and darken, her hair running a shade or two redder. Her tits were larger than her head now, topped with fat, brown teats that jutted out. Little white pearls oozed, then fell out in dainty drops. She licked her lips at the girl in the mirror with the cute new upturned nose and thick lips, then set to carefully applying makeup. Just like Luci taught her. She was getting good at it.

She strode into work wearing a cut-off t-shirt that came to rest just at the base of her breasts, baring a soft, flat stomach. Janey’s lifted ass was barely contained in a black ruffle skirt, with a glistening bush there for everyone to see. It had the desired effect.

Janey just oozed a knowing confidence. Girls knew to step out of the way of her wide, swinging hips. They looked up at her from slightly bowed heads, desperate for recognition. “Hayyy girls,” and she just giggled as they gushed from the acknowledgement. Some men grunted and gaped at her, cumming then getting harder as she passed. It made her drip along the concrete walkways, leaving a charged chemical splatter in her wake.

She found Paul at standup before shift. He’d taken to running there every day now, by choice, standing there like a rippling masculine ideal. Mmm he’s just right, now. The biggest boy.

Hayyy Paullll. Can you, like, help me with something?” She pushed her fat nipples out at him and dripped on his shoes.

He squeezed a tit, respectfully. He had a new confidence too. So hot! “Yeah, sure.”

She saw no sign of Chris, and pulled him into a dark corner by the box crusher. She pressed her milky breasts against his broad chest, enjoying the way they compressed against the granite hard surface. His big hand slipped down under her skirt to thumb her clit as she began to stroke him through his jeans. ”Ugh, you have such a big dick Paul.” That did it. The soft little bimbo squeezing at his cock made him cum right there, streams of it darkening and beading through the fabric of his jeans.

This was new for Janey. Cum all up close and personal. She thought about what Luci said. Getting it in her. Her hand slowly reached down to swipe some up- to get closer to the scent.

Chris popped out from behind the box crusher. “Hey Pioneers, we’re gonna be late for stand-up! C’mon!” Chris walked away with a loud clap and shouted “woo! A new day!” to no one in particular. Paul snapped to attention, pulling his hands away, and leaving the girl there dazed and leaking. She let out a seething, low growl.

* * *

Janey showed up at Paul’s door, drunk off of wine and lust. She’d gotten big, double helpings of food hand-fed to her at lunch to combat the emptiness she felt after being denied Paul’s cum. Chris had kept the two separated all day, and she resigned herself to letting the girls take turns eating her out while looking at the boy with need from her stool. He seemed to follow Chris wherever, enthusiastically taking in his directions.

She saw Elle in the lunchroom bowed over a tremendous tray of food, jaws ripping at a pork chop while she touched herself. Her own girls were coming along too. They had all gotten bigger and dumber, just breathing Janey in.

She rapped on the door, Luci and Laurie silently standing behind her, massaging her back. Janey allowed Amy time off to fuck her husband. She’d taken direction well, and licked her the best. She heard grunting inside.

“IT’S OPEN.” Inside Paul was shirtless, doing furious pushups, abs and hairy chest glistening with a sheen of sweat. Some curvy, naked whore was snoozing on the couch. The whole room smelled like him, so much so that Janey practically cooked in it. He paused for a moment, taking in the women. “What’s up, girls?” Then continued. Down and up. Down and up. His jeans had torn at some point, revealing ribbons of muscled thigh.

An aggressive new instinct formed. “Thought we could get more acquainted. Just you n’ me.” The man radiated heat. He stopped again at that, then stood, towering above. His hair dripped sweat onto her, and she stifled a happy squeak.

“So what are Laurie and Luci doin here?”

She tilted her head quizzically. He’s sooo dumb sometimes. “They’re here to watch. Who’s the slut?”

“That’s Cummi. She’s just crashing on the couch.” The boy made hungry eyes at her. “Chris has me on a new workout plan now. Gotta get in my reps.” He said it mindlessly, like a mantra, then chugged a protein shake from an unlabeled bottle. He flexed for her again, all pumped. “He’s a fuckin’ genius. I’m way bigger now. Look at this shit.” She did.

“Oh yeah?” Her voice was a low, female rasp. “Like bigger everywhere?

She didn’t ask permission, running her fingers down the thick tufts of hair on his chest, to the pronounced ridges of his abs. His odor consumed her, her pussy gushing rivulets down his legs, marking him as hers. She started to lick him, tasting his salted sweat, her nose pressed into his thrumming abs. Not a boy anymore. This was a MAN. Luci and Laurie took their place on either side of him, watching.

“You look so fuckin’ good lately Janey. I keep thinkin’ about just bending you over and- but this is too fast right?” Some vestigial flicker of the boy he was flashed on his face. A glimmer of quiet confusion and innocence. “Like, why does this feel so- All i wanna do is just fuck n’ lift and—” He looked around with a mounting confusion, awakening to a body he didn’t recognize.

“Shhh.” She took off her shirt, looking him in the eyes. Fat cleavage topped by two massive brown areola, her veins throbbing under lightly bronzed skin. “Just look at me. You want me. I can smell it. I know you can too.” He didn’t argue. That boyish concern disappeared, replaced by dark eyes. Instinct. He ran rough fingers over her wet lips. It felt electric.

It took some doing to work his cock out of his jeans. Luci and Laurie struggled to work them down the mass of his thighs, yanking hard enough that the fabric ripped, and fell in tatters on the floor.

And there Janey gasped. It was bigger than her forearm. Bigger than she’d ever imagined- the compressed, confined imprint in his jeans hadn’t done it justice. White fluid flowed out of the bulging mushroom tip, beat red and pulsing in time with his heart. Two heavy balls hung full and untapped. Nothing like the grubby lil’ thing my last boyfriend had.

Red static sizzled at every heightened nerve ending. She tentatively went to lick the white cream that was forming a puddle on the floor, afraid to want it this much. A single thought surfaced for the last time. This is getting scary. Real. And then her taste buds made contact. Something in her became hardwired. Permanent. Her last moment as a human woman named Jane Brighton.

That tentative lick turned into urgent sucking, cleaning the nearly equine cock with her tongue before descending on its length, the width almost too much to take. Paul roughly grabbed the back of her head, grunting and guiding her further. Janey took all of him.

Hot cum first dribbled, then gushed down her throat. She gripped and massaged his swollen balls gently, and knew she didn’t just want this. She couldn’t go another day without it. She needed to get fucked. NOW. Her sex parted wide of its own accord, ready to receive. Luci was right again, lol.

Janey pulled off of him slowly slowly, making eye contact as her jizz-coated red lips savored every exiting inch of him. A livid, confused cockhead twitched and spat more cum in the air. She peeled off her shorts then pounced on him right there, wrapping her legs around his waist.

Paul grunted and pushed her to the bed, lifting her like she was nothing. He looked even bigger to her now. She thought of what Carrie said. Of Luci. Of all those preggo tummies basking in the summer sun. She was put on this Earth to fuck and get bred, and she’d wasted most of her life not doing that. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

He nestled the massive head at her sex, labia engorged and red hot, then pushed in. Janey came hard. Harder than she ever had. Every orgasm before this paled in comparison.

A tsunami flood of endorphins and his deepening musk, as she got filled, truly filled, for the first time in her life. Her pussy was made for this now. That massive thing inside that shifted and spat, creating delirious friction in her, rubbing against places in her she never knew existed. She gripped him hard, her clit bright cherry red against the sliding shaft. “Breed me. Cum. Cum inside meee.”

She shrieked and growled, eyes open wide, feeling the hot seed already filling her. The deep, sticky warmth splashed inside, and rewired things. Making her hair redder. Her nipples spray milk. Her eyes bright green. Then he gripped her flaring hips, lifting her with ease, and drove in deeper. Time lost all meaning for the grunting, flexing animals.

The other girls rubbed themselves on the exercise equipment watching it all play out. She looked like a goddess to them. Positively divine. Luci mooed. Somewhere from the couch Cummi awoke. “Wha’ time is it? Who’re y’all? Whoa…”

Later Paul finally pulled out with a nod and sprayed her some more. Grunts were all he could handle right now, so he started lifting again, veins bulging while his cock spat in the air. The other girls began to clean her with their tongues, Cummi included. Janey held her hips up, fingers rubbing a dripping pussy while she watched Paul boil over with testosterone.

“You can like fuck him now girlies.” Her titties were set to burst. She smiled and looked up at the ceiling, not a care in the world, or a thought in her head.

* * *

She walked back to her place in only a shirt, luxuriating as the curve of her pulsing snatch caught warm rays of sunlight and cool breezes. A thickened patch of cherry-red hairs formed there. Her shirt came to rest just below her nipples, all wet and soaked with her milk. The bimbo sent a cummy pussy pic to her sister with a string of random emojis.

She heard a familiar voice behind her. Elle in a new skirt and an old hoodie. “Um, Jane? Y-you ok?”

Janey searched her face in the post-orgamsic haze before pinpointing her. “Ohhh, heya Ellie-wellie! Wassup?” Janey couldn’t do much but make vague associations. Girl. Cute. Ellie. Too cum-drunk to feel disdain right now. Tablespoons of sperm oozed down her leg. Janey scooped it up with a lengthened nail and fellated it between blowjob lips, sucking the last bit of it away, then rubbed some more into her hole.

Elle’s cigarette fell out of her mouth, shocked. Concerned. So turned on. But mostly concerned. “Jane, let’s uh, get you inside.” She gently pushed the girl into her apartment, and noted the wet spots on the couch, the makeup strewn everywhere. The TV was on. Big men hammering things in the hot sun then face-fucking needy women. The strong scent of hay and berries hit her nose, and grew harder to ignore.

“Let’s get you cleaned up? Yeah?” The cigarette had left her feeling warm and swoony. Just another couple days, she’d told herself once again between greedy, big drags.

“Aww Ellie, you’re like so nice to me! I took my own advice n’ got fucked! My hot lil’ cunny is full of cum right now. Wanna see?”

She looked the girl over, basking in heady aromas. “Uhh, ok I-I don’t think that’s what your advice was. Go on, shower’s waiting.” She crossed her arms. The girl had been so cruel to her, but this was something else. Like a whole new person. There’s that needlin’ concern again. Maybe she was just drunk? High?

It should have scared her more. How the fuck am I getting wet right now? It was hard to push the thought away. Elle had tried to ignore and deny an insinsent libido. The heightened, fuck-happy atmosphere at Mayflower Foods. How she shaved and the hair grew back the next day, thicker and scented sweet. How she’d spent another night stuffing food down her throat and watching local, sapphic porn. How she’d already cum 6 times that day while craven, unreal fantasies swirled.

Every jizz covered inch of Janey pressed into her suddenly, labia slurping against her leg, before planting a wet kiss on Elle’s lips. Some part of Elle leaned in, sparking and hungry. A new aggression as she yanked her closer, mashing thick thigh against thick thigh. Janey giggled and disengaged. “You’re so cuuute!” Janey disrobed in front of her and made her way to the bathroom, leaking a bunch of things just about everywhere.

All of her was big and tan. And pretty. Elle licked the fresh saliva on her lips, and heard the shower turn on. Inane humming followed, and she sat down on the couch, not noticing the wet spot that started to mingle with her bare skin. She felt drunk. Her breasts ached.

Janey exited the bathroom wrapped tightly in a towel. Her hair was a mane of fierce red, cascading down a tanned, perfect back. Every inch of her smooth, with full lips that hung open seductively and green eyes. Subtly muscled, soft thighs that gave way to a tapered waist, that led to hefty, always wet breasts. She’d doubled in size since yesterday. Janey flashed her a brilliant smile.

“Ugh Ellie, that shower was a good idea. I feel, like, so much clearer. Was honestly a lil’ fuck-drunky before.” Janey sat down next to her close, looking at her intently. Every inch of her shimmered. God she smells so nice. Hot. Safe. But concern lingered still.

“Jane. You-you aren’t yourself. I know I’ve only known you a few days but your whole body… changed. And uhm, your eyes! Even like.. uhm, your face! That, like doesn’t just ha—”

Janey kissed her again, tongue darting in playfully, giggling. Elle knew on some instinctive level she couldn’t resist her. Didn’t want to. Janey is like, the best girl. She’s being so nice to me…

“Uhm, Ellie, you take a look in the mirror lately?” She leaned in close, hot breath on Elle’s ear, whispering. “We’re just finally relaxed. Like you said. Our bodies are settlin’ in.”

She rested a hand softly on Elle’s stomach, moving in gentle circles that moved closer to her slit with each pass while she kissed up and down her neck. Elle breathed harder. She was concerned right? But every inch of her just couldn’t help but feel so nice around Janey. Protected. She started soaking the abused couch.

Elle put up a light defense. All she could muster. “N-no Janey. Jane. No one changes like you have. This place is, like, doing stuff to ya. We needsta, uhm, get you to s-see a dock-tor. S-somethin’.” Janey almost admired it. The resistance. This girl was different. Untapped potential. Something more than that? She decided on a gentler approach.

“Hold on right here, sug’.” Janey got up, the extra movement causing the towel to unravel. The buxom girl shrugged it off, throwing a dominant, knowing glance over her shoulder. Elle heard Janey rustling around behind her before gently sitting down next to her, her breast pleasantly pressing against her arm. Their thighs touched. Elle squirmed as Janey produced a little 6 inch makeup mirror. “Look. Look at yourself, Ellie.”

“J-Janey, no. I-uhm. I’m leavin’. M-me n’ Paul. Gonna find a new h-home. New place somewhere. Wanted to uhm s-say—”

“Silly, lil’ Ellie-wellie. Jus’ like look.”

Elle shook her head incredulously. What is she gettin’ at? But she realized she’d avoided a mirror since she’d been here. Just workdays, fear and fuckdreams bleeding into one another along with a gnawing insecurity that those girls were right to mock her. She took it. The girl staring back was- was that her? Sharp green eyes met her, swelling lips. A thinner cuter nose. A healthy tan just starting to radiate through dewey skin. Elle breathed harder. Her hair, black before, now a light strawberry shade, longer than she remembered.

She leaned forward touching her face, and tilted it down to her chest. Her breasts looked pained even under the thick hoodie, strapped behind a too tight bra. Elle realized just how bad the straps were digging into her back now. Tears welled up in her eyes. Is that- Is that me? I’m like… them? She blinked, and so did the pretty, healthy girl in the mirror. A thread of acceptance began to weave its way through worry. Janey tenderly wiped away her tears, and turned the girl’s face towards her.

“You are home.” Elle gasped, shivering at that. It felt…true. Safe. So safe and hot and wet. Janey is always right. “Mmm, you’re finally startin’ to smell right. Like me. It’s driving me wild.” She was all hot breaths in her ear. “Lemme show you how fucking good it feels Ellie.”

That name again. Ellie. It started to take root. The feminine cadence of it. How it formed and dissipated on Janey’s lips like smoke. Elle gasped, succumbing to the warmth of her eyes. She could lose herself in them. “Let’s get this bra off of you. Looks so ouchie.”

Janey lifted the girl’s hoodie over her head. The skin was red, almost inflamed around the bra straps, built for a more modest chest. Elle felt Janey unclasp the bra, and a sudden rush of relief washed over her, as a large chest finally jostled into its rightful position. She felt their weight, picking up each breast, sending little zaps of pleasure through her. She smiled, an insistent pulsing building as her fingernails ran lightly on the undersides.

Elle looked over at Janey. Beautiful Janey, who was lightly kneading at her own squirting udders, watching the girl. She’s like so woman. So fuckin’ aces. So home. Elle watched white cream flow over feminine fingers.

“You can have a taste if ya wanna, Ellie. It’s good for you.” Both girls intuitively knew this was true and correct, for Elle to be the one to get first dibs. Janey guided the girl’s head down to her lactating chest. Elle didn’t even want to think. Thinking didn’t feel this right. She took a small lick of the thick cream spilling onto the underside of Janey’s breast, before slowly licking up and taking the nipple in her mouth.

Home. I’m home where I belong. She sucked, mouth coated in a flavor that made her think of milkshakes, and comfort, and getting fucked raw. More cum oozed out of Janey. So good. Why’s this so fuckin’ good?

Elle fed, sucking harder. She needed more, draining every last drop she could. Janey fondled her new girl’s tits, feeling them shift and expand bit by bit, moaning softly. She watched her change, redder roots taking hold, tanner skin, softer tummy, stronger legs, sharp wet eyes. Every remaining harsh line on Ellie vanished, moment by moment. Blinked out. It turned Janey on for reasons she was incapable of questioning. A newly dominant scent bloomed. Just like me.

Elle came, shuddering in Janey’s arms. A tender hand stroked at her hair. “Aw Ellie. I wanted you since the moment I saw you. I just didn’t know it. I like, know it now.” Elle knew it too, truly, in the other woman’s embrace. It had always come back to Janey and her, hadn’t it? They kissed, deeply, and a symphony swelled in each. Janey gently lowered the shivering woman down on the couch, pulling off her skirt and gently rubbing at her swollen red slit.

“Aw you have such a hot lil’ pussy Ellie. You like shouldn’t cover it all up.” Milk continued to splatter on the girl’s golden skin. Janey leaned forward while she finger fucked her, leaving hot kisses on the woman’s breast.”You should get fucked too ya know.” Her fingers pulsed inside. “Get yourself all wet for some bull. Let him fuck you stupid.” Janey’s voice was a low, breathy purr.

Get fucked. Get wet. Get stupid. The TV played images of hard cocks entering wet pussies. Women shrieking to orgasm on mute while static rippled. “Let him… come in you. It’s the best-mmm- the best feeling in the world. I need it now. You need it too. All that- mmm- hot white cum. Making you swell up. You have a right to it.”

The girl on TV had a taut, pretty baby bump. So pretty. Getting a big, pregnant belly, and fat leaky tits. She’d never wanted that before. But what had she wanted? More fully-formed bimbo thoughts meshed with her old priorities. To belong. To settle down with the girl she loved and be happy. To fuck. To watch blonde sluts melt between her thighs. It burst through every wall; a new perfect alignment of emotional and physical need.

Aw Ellie. We could get bred together. Make sluts cum just by-mmm- lookin’ at us. We can share. Let them service us; mmmmilk us. Just you n’ me together. Don’t you wanna see how big you’ll get?

“FuuUUUCK.” Ellie screamed out an orgasm that burned away parts of her that worried and doubted. That sounded so fucking hot. So nice.

She’d been so silly before. All those women that scoffed at her at work were right. She’d been such a bitch. Hiding in her hoodies and grimacing at happy, healthy girls. Ellie hadn’t ever allowed herself to feel that she realized. She should be happy and take what she wants for once.

She gathered herself and leaned up, the weight of her chest shifting, luxuriating in her new softness for the first time. “I do want that Janey. I want that like, lots.” Janey nuzzled the soft hair of her pits, taking little licks of her. “Can we um, like see if the Diner is open? I’m like sooo hungry.”

The two redheads giggled, and fucked, and giggled some more.

* * *

Carrie greeted the two at the entrance again. The place was a little more crowded. Big, handsome men lounged in booths, laconically groping their women. An unseen couple somewhere gasped to orgasm.

Janey had helped Ellie with her makeup. She wore pink, wet lips now, and had cajoled her bigger ass into a tight blue miniskirt. A black, glittery crop top compressed a deepening line of cleavage. Ellie wrangled her hair into slutty cascading waves.

Janey growled in her ear while they looked in the mirror. “You’re such a peak bitch now Ellie. One of the top girlies. Let me teach you.” She educated Ellie on the drive over, reciting Kali’s video verbatim. Then recited it again. And again. Ellie bristled with a new, churning power as she heard each keyword. Peak Slut. Alpha bitch. Beta bitch. Service me. New permanent phrases in her vocabulary that nestled comfortably into beds static that were already there.

“W-wow, well welcome back you two! You’re both lookin’ good n’ healthy! Follow me.” Carrie took note of the two redheads nervously. The whole diner did. A needle scratched somewhere.

Ellie never noticed how sweet and docile the woman was. Little pleasant vibrations set off in her head, being around girls that looked and smelled like they should. She looked around the room, noticing the men for the first time. Their muscular arms. Their backs. Their square jaws. Their scent. It was so much stronger for her now. She could pick out each, and inventory them for later.

Her nose led her to the kitchen, where underneath all of that grease and sizzling meat there was a deeper pheromone. Stronger than the rest. The cook. He tossed hashbrowns with the flick of his massive arm. So hairy. So very man. Ellie giggled and drooled, and felt Carrie gently guide her to the booth.

The pair sat next to each other, legs and titties mashing together. Janey draped an arm over the new slut’s shoulders. “So what can I get y’all today?”

Ellie lightly enjoyed the woman’s presence. Her soccer ball tits, obscene proportions, and cherries and cream fragrance that wafted off of her. Like a good cow. “Ummm, what’s your fave?” She kept eyeing the cook.

“Well dear, I just love the number one. But that’s a lot to handle for newcomers.” She felt the girl’s thigh. “I think you still have some growin’ to do.”

A strong defiance swelled up in Ellie then. A hint of her old self, redirected. She grabbed the blonde’s right tit under her uniform firmly, and sent her lurching forward, milk slurping around her fingers. “I didn’t ask your opinion, slut.”

“I’ll like take the same! And a round of milkshakes.” Janey piped up, heart fluttering at her sister coming into her own. Did Ellie sound a lil Southern? Like Carrie? L-like me?

Carrie looked them both over, at war with herself. The number one was too much. Went against every directive she’d been given, save for one. Help anyone in need feel a little more at home. The two girls had done so well. Even the little edgy slut was growing faster than most, on track to become a fully developed alpha bitch. Carrie shuddered a little at the dominance signals oozing off the girl. Those green eyes just bore right through her. Carrie vaguely remembered hearing about this before, but seeing it in person was something else.

They both still had a long way to go before they could be mistaken for Garrison locals. It’d be such a shame to let them just slow-crawl to citizenship, as intended. Such a waste. She got wetter thinking about shepherding in these new girls, and helping them grow. And she always listened to her pussy.

“Comin’ right up girls!”

* * *

The two happily dove into their second milkshakes. Ellie positively buzzed and vibed feeling the cool, tangy cream coat her throat and pool in her stomach. Lol, tastes like Janey. She giggled. The two idly tittered at all the passive blondes in the diner; inferior girls looked at them anxiously while their bulls leered. Her knees opened wider in their direction, tummy pooching out a little around the hem of her skirt. “So Janey, who’d you fuck anyway? I like, forgot to ask.”

“Oh! I fucked Paul! He’s got such a big dick now Ellie.”

“Wait.” There was that defiance again. Urgently nibbling at waves of hormones and serotonin designed to calm and soothe her. “M-my Paul? You fucked my brother?”

Janey spoke around her straw. “Mmmhmm. We just wanted to have a lil fun. You’d be proud. He came lots.”

Bad vibes rose in Ellie. The wrongness of all of this. Her brother! The smart, funny kid she’d spent the better part of her life taking care of. Who read science fiction, and listened to underground electronica. Who’d been locked in his apartment grunting and lifting weights lately. The alpha bimbo next to her fellated her straw, brooking no argument.

Carrie returned with two huge helpings of biscuits and gravy. A heaping pile of carbs drenched in fatty sausage and white sauce. Ellie’s stomach rumbled, fiercely, smelling the steaming pile of food. Wait...What was I all mad about?

She took a first bite. Ecstasy. Something musky and sharp in it that awakened a cavernous hunger. She found herself digging into it, shoving forkfuls into her mouth, rolling the white sauce around on her lengthening tongue. The only thought in her head was more.

Even more spaces in her mind emptied, making room for more new things. Bubbly happy things. She’d lifted up her skirt at one point, budding clit visible in the air. It got bigger. All of her did. Like, so nice to let my pussy breathe. She giggled and came and fed, and rubbed her new sister. Janey let out little gasps around forkfuls of food. “Mmm Elliie this is, um. Mmm.” Ellie knew how she felt, swelling and happy.

Static eroded every part of the old, boring Elle. Until she couldn’t see. Couldn’t think. The girls passed out.

* * *

Ellie groggily opened her eyes, fluttering with longer lashes, and giggled. She was on a bed somewhere, Janey babbling happily and masturbating next to her. Her clothes were gone.

“Like why’m I all nakey?” It took some effort to form the words around the sluttified lips. Her titties blushed and leaked.

“Shhh girly, it’ll pass. You’re in my apartment above the Diner.” Carrie strode over to them. Her big teats were out, placating. So fucky. “Listen angel, ya gotta get fucked. Both of you. You’ll be all in a dither if ya don’t.” She entered the girl’s pussy, where new muscles grabbed and pulled the fingers further in. “You’re ready, baby. It’ll get your head right.” Ellie gasped and murmured while Carrie pumped into her, courteously. “Would you like that? You’re fertile right now. Both of you.”

Ellie came, and growled. “Mateo, c’mon in now.” The massive man had to duck slightly under the door frame. Some dim part of Ellie knew he was the cook. He had his cock out. A horsedick really. It jutted out in front of him, freakishly distended with bumps and curves and an inhuman, flared end. He hesitated there.

Something about his presence sharpened things for the girls. They both sat up, leaking titties sloshing. Janey purred and nipped at Ellie’s ear. “Oh my fucking god.” Their pussies winked open and closed, hungry and pulsing. “That’s-mmm- the biggest fucking dick I’ve like ever seen. So much bigger than Paul.” Lol, who’s Paul? Janey is funny. Ellie sniffed the air. “We can get all preggo and fucky together Ellie. Go on. I wanna watch you.” Ellie shivered and stood, driven by instinct and instruction over to the god in the center of the room.

She felt an emptiness in her new, fat slit that needed to be filled. Two hairy, softball sized testicles roiled for her. Mateo looked at the girl with an assured warmth as his dick spat hot cum on her naked stomach. Ellie cupped his balls, massaging them with dainty fingers. The redhead looked in wonder as he left hot streaks on her forearm. Just a prelude. She wanted to get knocked up. To live in bliss with her new sister. Lay out on the lawn, naked and basking in the sun as she swelled up and got licked. A good lil’ slutty slut.

She nodded. “I want it like so bad.” She was stroking him now. Ballooning Ellie still felt so petite next to the massive man, rubbing her crotch against his tree trunk quads. Mateo. Her Mateo. “I like need you in my little cunny. See how wet it is?” Carrie smiled from the corner of the room, giving a little celebratory fist pump in the air.

Janey watched on as Mateo bent her over the dresser, gently guiding her with strong callused hands. Ellie was mewling and writhing as he positioned the dripping head at her entrance, basting hot cum there, before entering her in one smooth thrust. Every part of the girl jostled and quaked, impossibly taking all of him, reshaping to accommodate him in real time.

She pulled him out of her and turned to face him, then wrapped her arms around him, nails digging hard into his back. He gripped her new hips roughly, and resumed thrusting, lifting her flexing toes off the ground. Ellie’s lips opened, eyes bulging while Mateo grunted.

It was the hottest thing Janey had ever seen. Her Ellie was getting fucked! She watched in wonder as the girl inflated and changed. Her muscles bulged up everywhere under pliable country fat, as her titties surpassed soccer ball sized. Milk spritzed freely as they bred. Excess cum leaked and sprayed.

She was bigger than Janey now, by a lot. Wide set hips designed to pop out babies. The smoothest, bestest skin. The greenest eyes. She was delirious and growling, only able to speak in short bursts. “Mmm- Fucky- Preggo- Lil cunny- Breed me- cummy cum” before she just didn’t talk much anymore. Janey had her whole hand pumping in her slit, proud and jealous all at once.

Whole parts of Ellie’s brain had shut down. She didn’t care about her childhood, her insecurities, her regrets. She was a Garrison Girl now. A peak little leader with a fat pink clitty designed to get bred first. She knew instinctively that was definitely pregnant now. The number one girly. It settled into her as molten orgasms racked her, and drool dripped from fattening lips she’d never stop licking. Jizz settled in her pores and made every bit of her sparkle and leak.

Mateo pulled out, eventually. Had it been hours? Minutes? He walked over to Janey on the bed, and a giggling Elli followed, shockingly resilient. Such a lil fighter, my Elli. Janey watched her new bigger and better friend kneel on either side of her head, positioning her furry sex right in front of her face. Her voice carried a raspy Southern lilt, her scent overpowering now. Stronger than hers. Like a real alpha slut. “Taste, sis. He’s sooo dern good.”

Janey began to feed from the endless stream of cum that flowed from it as Mateo pushed in, reshaping her too.

* * *

The two girls lazed on Carrie’s soaked bed, frenching passionately and caressing each other’s tummies as Mateo left. They looked almost identical now, like real sisters. They did both feel clearer. Crystalline and certain that this is what they had always needed. To become what they were born to be, together. Jani took her own fat teat into her mouth and sucked.

Elli stretched her arms up, vertebrae cracking. “Mmm you were so right Jani. I like needed so bad to get all fucky. I’m glad it’s you who’s screwing Paul by the way, and not some dumb cow.”

“Haha nah he’s got one of those too, for maintenance.” Jani pondered it a bit. Paul seemed so small now. Inadequate- barely the same species. Her new body needed more, her hole reshaped for divine, freakish dick. But maybe he’d grow? Maybe she could help him along. Turn him Bull. Her pussy throbbed with approval.

Carrie returned after a while, bringing in two big sundresses and platform heels. “Here ya go loves. You’re gonna need some new clothes but ya can borrow some of mine. Y’all did so great!”

The woman sat on the bed next to the two. It was a mistake. She felt a sudden pang of fear, looking over the two fully developed apex sluts with commanding eyes and claw-like nails. Elli’s stretching armpits were thick, seeping spirals that made her head swim. She managed a stammer. Follow the protocols. “L-lemme offer some, uhm, advice now girlies. Uhm- y-you’re gonna need ta—”

Jani cackled, nudging her sister. “Stupid bitch thinks she can offer advice?

Elli scanned her up and down. “That’s the second time you stepped out of line today, slut. Take off your uniform then sit back down.” Jani just looked on, smirking. Elli had learned so fast. My Elli.

Carrie fluttered. She was experienced. A full fledged townie. A confident country woman with her own man. But next to the two women she suddenly felt small. Docile in their gravitational pull. She shuffled off her uniform and drifted back down. That scent. It’s like a fuckin barnyard and electric berries and crea—”

“Now… clean me. Lick off every last dribblin’ of cum til’ there ain’t nothin’ left like a good lil’ Beta Bitch.” Elli wrapped a strong, soft leg around the back of the woman’s neck, and pushed her face into her stomach. “Clean me cow.” Elli snarled it. Carrie whimpered and started to lick. “And you better do the same for Jani too.”

Jani sat up, marking the woman with sprays of milk, rubbing at her upturned ass. All of her fingers entered her in a hard thrust. “We own you, Elli n’ me. Say it.”

“Y-ou oooown me.” She kept licking.

Elli surged with a new power. The sight of the cow grooming her, rubbing herself weakly against her leg. Giving into their scents. Elli was so relaxed watching the relatively self-possessed woman break in their presence. They were a whole different breed in a town full of simpering blonde livestock.

Janey continued as she fisted her. “We eat free now. Us and our herd. Every time we walk in ya better get on yer hands n’ knees like a good cow, udders out. Ready to serve. This whole fuckin’ town is ours.” The top girlies both felt it with a new, confident certainty. Cari forgot her last name and kept licking away at clean skin.

“Goddamn Jani. I can’t wait for work on Monday.“