The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mayflower Foods

Epilogue

Denny and Diane watched Chuck Nicholson, Senior VP at Mayflower, pause at each monitor in the Pit. The former Texas oil executive in a Bolo tie made both of them nervous, beady eyes giving nothing away as he surveyed the facility from the safety of the Non-Breeder wing of the building. “So, you two royally screwed the veritable pooch.” He shifted his considerable weight to face them.

“W-wellsir, I think all things considered a few blips are to be expec—”

“A few blips Denny, c’mon! You promised me obedient breeders with sunny attitudes who’d pop out some more workers, and so on, ad infinitum. A ‘Homegrown Self-Sustaining Workforce’ you called it. You sold me on your pitch 5 years ago when you told me we’d barely have to pay ’em; just stuff ’em full of modified livestock hormones.” He chuckled darkly, sparking a cigar. “So I allotted you your millions for R&D, and gave you a few million more for a test site. And you? You give me this.”

The man motioned with sausage fingers to the cafeteria monitor, but Diane and Denny didn’t need to look. They already knew. Jani and Elli had upended Mayflower’s entire ecosystem. A growing line of girls at work followed the pair blindly, clattering behind them in high heels to get little hits of their divine scents. The Alphas went bottomless now, electric-red fur exposed to the world in a show of dominance and sexual display.

Just right now in the breakroom, a line of newer girls were paying their respects accordingly, lining up to lick Elli under the table as she held court with her titties out. Jani was busy mashing her cunt into a resistant girl’s face until she became needy and desperate. Their cows just tended to every need silently and groomed each other. Big, wet blondes with breasts and bellies that had already outpaced the projections.

“I’m tryin’ to run a damn company here, not some lesbocow fuck ranch. Why do we have these Amazonian freakshows runnin’ wild? How does this help us ship our wide selection of prepackaged food products and concentrates?” Smoke bloomed around craggy features.

“Yeah Diane, why do we have them running around? How does this help?” Denny pulled his best accusatory pose, hands on his hips.

“Read the many emails I’ve sent you Denny.” This was her opportunity. “Mr. Nicholson. Chuck. Those two girls—” She pointed at a screen where Elli was marking a trembling new girl with a spray of milk. “—are your meal ticket.”

Chuck paused, then sat in a nearby swivel chair, brow raised. “You have my attention, Diane.”

“They’ve catapulted our plans by weeks. We didn’t see them coming. Every fluid and pheromone coming off of those two is so potent that just breathing them in is enough to go full cow in days, instead of the projected months. Every single man here is full-grown, and every single one gets drained regularly, on schedule.”

Diane leaned forward, hands on the back of a swivel chair. She’d practiced every move and intonation. Self-programming. “They tell their girls who to fuck, and when- they’re all pregnant now with new little Pioneers. They keep their cows fed, safe and in control. If they want a man, they mount him right where he stands, then our boys get back to work. A natural order that we never programmed. And it isn’t even the best part.”

Every screen behind him strobed with quotidian rutting and manual labor. “Well shit woman, don’t hold me in suspense.”

“Productivity is up. By 320%. A new breed of genetically obedient, stronger workers who haven’t noticed that we haven’t paid them yet. We’re outpacing the throughput of our best facilities by a wide margin and with a third of the workforce. And I have a plan to make it go even higher.”

Chuck stubbed out his cigar in Reynold’s favorite mug, locking eyes with the woman. He didn’t look away when he told Denny to leave the room, and she didn’t either.

“We reassign the dominant females and toss out the old timeline. The place is too far along for new hires to mentally accept. Some Pioneers have horns and tails now. But we still have to ramp up.

“So with each new group we do a speedrun. Triple-dose them with hormones, up the Bio Concentrate, and crank up the subliminals in orientation. They’ll be overwhelmingly pliable. Then, introduce the alphas to their environment right when they’re as receptive as they’ve ever been. We’ll have a matured, self-regulating workforce in a quarter of the time, and maybe pick up some other dominant girls along the way. With a single approval, you’ll have revolutionized how low-skilled labor is done, just like we talked about 5 years ago.”

Chuck just sat there for a solid minute just tapping a pen on his knee. Then he stood and held out his hand. She took it, stone faced, while her heart jumped into her throat. “We’ll go with that then. I’m promoting you, effective immediately. General Manager. Deliver and that’s just a steppin’ stone, Diane. But you had better deliver.” He turned to walk out.

“Hold on, Chuck. What about Denny? You’re giving me his job?”

The big man sighed at the door, putting on his cowboy hat. “The only good things Denny ever brought me came with you attached. Demote him. Hell, toss him into the general population for all I care. Your job is to keep all of this quiet and profitable. I’ll handle the legalese.”

He almost chuckled. “Ya know, no one who works with me calls me Chuck. Not even the partners. You got balls, and you got instinct. Use that. They’ve gotten you this far.” He left Diane in the dark room, alone. Monitor light danced in beams on fading cigar smoke, projecting opportunity. The new General Manager just smiled, and sharpened her nails.

* * *

Abigail drove into Garrison feeling a deep pit in her stomach. She’d allowed Jane to crash on her couch in Philadelphia when she broke up with Ryan, letting her sob into her shoulder. But months had passed, and Jane, jobless, had become a permanent fixture in her living room. The smart, politically motivated girl she’d grown up with was a shell. She barely ate; just drank coffee while draped in heavy blankets, and scrolled Facebook.

She’d gently, then not so gently, urged her to find a job. Then suddenly, Jane did. It was the happiest she’d seen her sister in months. After cooking her a celebratory lunch, she’d waved goodbye as the girl headed for the horizon in a beat-up Kia, then walked back into an empty apartment. Eerie silences are back I guess. She listened to the AC hum.

The initial texts from Jane were normal enough. Updates from her on the road and her first day. But she’d never called like she said she would. Abigail found herself anxiously palming then pocketing her phone. The texts got less coherent, transitioning from “I made new friends!” to “OMG steak is soooo good.” Vegetarian Jane had gone carnivore? “Check out dis cute skirt!” led to “It so fucky here lolo”. Maybe she’s drunk with her friends?

It was when she got a selfie on the fourth day that she got seriously worried. A topless pic of Jane with red hair and veiny tits. Some girl was licking her thigh. She’d called Abigail a slut? Then the next day, a crotch pic. It was covered in curly red hairs and what looked like cum. Jane didn’t respond to her urgent replies. Or answer her calls. Just sent her sporadic tit and clit pics. She didn’t bother to type anything anymore.

A call to Mayflower’s new building had been transferred to a brusque woman who told her that Jane was doing marvelously- already up for promotion. ‘Real Management Material.’ But still. Radio silence and nudes.

If Abigail could’ve driven right there on the fourth day, she would have, but she was working rolling 80 hour weeks at her law firm, collapsing on the bed each night. Massive land acquisitions for Mayflower Foods, funnily enough, all over Pennsylvania, Michigan, Iowa. Swing states with complicated political bureaucracies and red tape. Two months had gone by since Jane had left. Two months. Abigail was worried the kid had a psychotic break or something, and she had still put her job first.

That’s why the pit was there, now that she was in town. Guilt. She’d had to beg for just one day off to see her sister, and had barely been afforded that.

The town looked…nice. Every building and storefront had fresh paint and renovations in the image of vintage Americana. Compared to the few grainy pics on google it looked pretty developed, or at least on the cusp. Lots of weirdly…sexy people filled the landscaped walkways. I’ve been working too much.

She pulled into the new apartment complex just as the sun began to set, and rapped on door 107. Sounded like squeaking inside? No answer, so she knocked again. Footsteps. The door creaked open slowly, and the biggest set of breasts she’d ever seen came into view, crammed into a threadbare maid uniform. The blonde woman looked Abigail up and down and up again, taking in the normal woman in the gray pencil skirt and flats with an escalating panic.

“Uhhhhhhhh—” she said, closing the creaking door slowly almost as soon as she’d opened it.

Abigail just knocked again. What in the fuck? “Hello? I’m Abigail, Jane’s sister? Jane Brighton? Does she live here?” Footsteps. The door creaked open again.

The blonde looked less frightened now, perking up. Is that a collar? “Ohhh, you like, know Jani too? I’m so, so sorries! C’mon in!” The blonde motioned her inside of an apartment whose surfaces sparkled, immaculate and organized. She’d half expected lunatic scribblings on the wall based on the texts she was getting. Maybe someone stole her phone? That redhead hadn’t really looked like her, and people didn’t grow several cup sizes in 4 days. Maybe she’s completely fine. Just busy. Too busy to replace her phone after 2 months. Yeah.

The shimmering surfaces and a scented candle somewhere calmed Abigail a little bit. She’d been overworked and letting her mind dart to the darkest possibilities by default. “So is Jane here? Are you guys friends from work?”

The girl just giggled, sending her chest quaking, and started to wipe down the kitchen counter. “Wowee, you’re so lil’ n’ cute! Nooo, Jani’s not here but she should be soon! And I’m more… I help Jani n’ she helps me!”

Lil’ n’ cute? Who is this girl, an off-brand Dolly Parton clone? “Oh, so you’re like a… housekeeper then? A uh—” Abigail hazarded, bracing. “—girlfriend?”

More tittering. “Mmm, noooo. I’m just, uhm Cari! Please, siddown! Relax!” Sitting down after a 2 hour drive sounded like a good call. That candle is dreammmy. Have to ask Jane where she picked it up. Like fresh hay and tangy fruit and buttercream all rolled into one. Is that a tail i saw under Cari’s- “Hey, wanna coffee?”

“Uhh, yeah that sounds great. Extra cream and sugar, thanks.”

* * *

The dark liquid roiled with thick white cream, steaming a nutty aroma into Abigail’s face. Cari hovered above her watching, waiting. Jani and Elli will like, be mad if she don’t smell right! She’s all stressy n’ bitter n’ not wet at all! Abigail tasted it, shooting cursory glances at the bimbo standing over her. “Whoa Cari! What’d you put in this?”

Oh no! Cari’s eyes darted back and forth, uncomfortable at the intense line of questioning. “Uhmmm, like….. secrets?”

“It’s incredible.” She wasn’t paying attention, and tipped the mug back, emptying it in one go. Cari watched the new, strange woman sigh, sinking further into the couch. “So, Jani’ll be back home soon?”

“Mhm! Wannnnt another coffee?”

“Uh, yeah! Extra of whatever secret something you put in there, haha.”

“K!” Cari took it literally. She set to ducking down behind the counter and happily pulling on one of her teats. She filled the mug halfway with milk, then went halvesies on the girlcum and actual coffee for the rest. Abigail didn’t notice ratios at all, and just chugged it with her eyes closed, moaning and starting to fidget her legs. Cari was dumb, but her nose wasn’t! She could smell the woman getting wet and hungry! Old directives faded up. Something about helping new girls.

“Oh, uhm… Miss? Uhm…” Think Cari, think! “Would you like some foods? I got like… stuff?” You did it!

“W-wow, I’m… Yeah, I could eat. Just realized how tired I was, ya know?” It was a lot of words so Cari just flipped on the TV and went to the kitchen. It was her favorite static-y channel! Mostly just pink noise and pleasing tones that Cari watched for hours. I bet the nice, weird lady’ll like it too!

“So look, Cari, if you and Jane are in some kind of… relationship, or even if it’s just a sexy-sex thing, then I think that’s great! Always kinda suspected Jane was a little on the queer spectrum even as a kid, growing up. So if she’s out here fuckin’ hot sluts and living her best fuckin’ life then uh…”

The woman trailed off, thank God. My head was gettin all hurty listenin’ to that! The chatty woman was fully hypnotized by the TV, mouth open. She was starting to heat up and whimper. Still not good enough for Elli and Jani!

Cari plopped down a massive bowl of ice cream on Abigail’s lap and sat next to her. Lol, the silly lady is so out of it she dinnit even notice! Cari sighed and began to spoon feed it to her. Abigail attempted just one sideways glance at the girl stuffing ice cream down her throat before returning to the static channel. Funny girly has a biggg wet spot now. After a few minutes Abigail was lowing and desperate around the spoon, squeezing handfuls of herself as Cari fed her. Her eyes never left the pink haze on the TV.

STATIC flashed and popped. At some point they’d gone to the bathroom mirror together. Cari’s tits are out, lol. Abigail looked down. Mine are out too?

STATIC Cari was shaving Abigail’s pussy, breathing hot all over it. “Gotta get you lookin’ how Elli and Jani like! You’re gonna make a good cow, I can smell it!” Wait, wha-

STATIC Abbi sucked milk out of the fleshy tit, the nipple extended inches into her mouth. Cari mooed. More. More. More.

STATIC She was giggling and touching at her clitty as Cari put a collar around her neck, and yanked new clothes over her fattening-

STATIC She was kneeling next to Cari with her titties out for some reason. Cari had passive eyes and her tongue out, staring at the door. A fruity, pungent scent had drawn closer moments ago and started to seep under the crack. Cari had dragged her there, then. It was closer now. It made Abbi’s knees weak. W-wait, why’m i kneelin’ with my-

The door opened. Two pregnant bellies above cummy red bushes stared her in the face, and the scent made her mind just collapse. Abbi fell to the floor, grasping at every softening part of her, desperate to pull the heat out. A hard orgasm rushed through her like a freight train. Pairs of high heels stepped around Cari and walked over to the girl. A sharp fingernail gently passed over her erect nipple. “Hm, I like, know this cow.”

STATIC Abbi’s eyes fluttered open. Two imposing redheads stared at her with bright green irises, sitting on the couch together. They were regarding her on the floor like lions would look at a dying antelope. They were both covered in bullcum. Cari was eating one of them out, strong quads bracing against the sides of her head. Abbi had never felt so weak in her life. It became an absolute truth.

The other redhead spoke up. “You’re Abby-gale. I… ’member yew. My sis’ from before Elli.” The one getting eaten out pushed Cari off with her foot, then casually started licking cum off of her sharp nails, arching an eyebrow at Jani.

“Mmm, this lil’ calf is your sister?” Elli slinked over, and lifted Abbi up by the collar like she was nothing. Her toes hung twitching above the ground. Elli dragged a long tongue over the girl’s pink cheek and inhaled hard, eyes lusty and barely human. “Let’s play with it.” She ground a firm thigh into the gasping girl’s shaven snatch.

Jani stood up and put a hand on Elli’s shoulder, nipping at her neck. “Yer my only sis now, bitch. You know that.” She looked at Abbi. “But yeah, I wanna watch ya turn the slut. Been days since we had a fresh ’un. Yew know that gets me off.”

Abbi felt the hand release her neck, and she collapsed on a pile on the floor, lust getting reoriented with each passing moment. Deeper. Ingrained. Permanent. “J-jane? W-w-what- you dinnit a-answer m-m-me. I was s-s-soooOOoo worried. My sis—” A foot pressed down on her mouth. She knew, instinctively, to lick it, but resisted. Her nipples surged and spat.

“Shh, y’all don’t talk. Elli’s gonna turn ya, cow. You’ll-mmm- love it.” Abbi’s body shook, her tongue sliding over her former sister’s toes now, slipping more of them deeper in her mouth. The confident rasp settled into her, and molded what was left of her mind. Want. Obey. Lick. Safe. White noise filled the room.

The foot lifted away, and Elli sat on the floor next to her, lifted her arm, and grabbed Abbi’s hair. The plain, professional woman who liked Godard and wrote her thesis on Colonial Land Distribution felt her face get pressed deep into some mutant woman’s armpit. The scent was all-consuming; a new religion. She came, forgot law school, and licked at every inch; every drop of sweat, trying to get the scent inside her somehow.

Licked mindlessly in the air even as a strong hand wrapped around her throat and pushed her on the floor. She… loved feeling this weak. This helpless and cared for. After months of working on… whatever. Who could say? It all rolled off of her now. The woman lightly choking her was more than beautiful, with her cat eyes and full lips. She was a Goddess. Her Goddess. She wanted her to choke her some more. She wanted-

STATIC She forgot her name. She mooed happily, watching Cari feed from Jani’s breasts. Jani only had eyes for her and Elli though, biting her lip while she masturbated. Watching. Waiting.

STATIC Elli yanked Cow up by her collar to cunt level. “Don’t stop till I’m clean, lil’ one.” The cow just giggled and shivered, so turned on. Elli pressed a patient hand on the back of her head and helped her meet pure ambrosia. The hairs tickled and excited Cow’s nose. She mooooooed into the cummy snatch, lurching her tongue out to taste heaven.

STATIC She forgot English. She heard Jani and Elli laugh, and it was the prettiest sound she’d ever heard. “Ugh, this one broke right quick. Like she- mmmfuckkk- was made for it. So fuckin’ hot, Jani.” Just the prettiest sounds! She mooed some more, nosing the large clit. “Maybe we can give her to the bulls or somethin’?”

Jani knelt down beside her as she fed from Elli, happy as could be. “Nah, look how quick she turned. She’s already makin’ milk and mooin’. She needs someone to love n’ feed her.” Jani’s eyes flashed and she let out a little spray of milk on Cow’s back. “She can be our pet. We’ll let her lick all of us. You, me, Paul, our sluts. Like a real-ass family.” Jani ran her long, sharp nails down her back tenderly, down to the nub where a tail had started to form. “I always have a spot in my home for sweet, obedient cows in need. Always. We’ll call her Daisy.”

Daisy felt truly loved with not a care in the world for the first time in her life as Elli gushed cum all over her face.

The two redheads kissed, the cow mooed, and Cari watched pink static, tail wagging. Across town, the machine of industry thrummed along, great and terrible, as another pasture got flattened and replaced by a concrete slab.