The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Melt Down

by J. Darksong

ch. 4) Outta Your Head

KA-THOOM!

Dominatress gasped as the building shook lightly. “Mistress! MISTRESS!” a voice called out loudly from upstairs. “We’re being attacked!”

“What? Attacked?” she answered back, scowling. “By whom?”

“By a dear friend of mine,” I replied triumphantly, my thump still pressing down on the red small button of the device in my right pocket. “Did I forget to mention that my friends and I came in with a backup plan just in case your sentries managed to get the drop on us?” Dommy growled, glaring at me, but I merely shook my head. “The house shaking just now? That was just her saying hello. You’d better get up there with every brainwashed Super you’ve got before she rips the place apart looking for us.”

“Dammit!” she grunted, standing up, glancing back at the basement stairs. “I don’t need this kind of commotion here at my home! It was troublesome enough hypnotizing all of my neighbors to make them compliant and obedient to my will... but something like this is bound to attract the police!” She turned back to glare at me. “I should mind wipe you here and now for this!” she threatened.

“Um, probably,” I said, swallowing painfully in fear, “but you’re short on time. By the time you have me under deep enough, my friend will be barreling her way through the basement door! And your hypnotic powers won’t be quite so effective against her.”

“Mistress!” another voice called out from upstairs, one I recognized as Paper Doll, shouted. “We’re in trouble! It’s Robotica! She’s too strong for us! You... you have to escape! Quickly!”

“Robotica?” Dominatress remarked, going pale, I noted with satisfaction. She had, correctly, figured out why I’d thought to contact her for this mission. The silver skinned heroine was, as her name suggested, entirely robotic, with metal skin and organs. Her brain was a digitized computer, and thus mere hypnosis would be completely ineffective against her. And of course, the fact that she was a svelte silver skinned blonde with an nearly indestructible body that could benchpress a tank certainly didn’t hurt things!

Of course, there WAS the fact that Megan, who knelt next to me in a hypnotic trance, drooling over herself, was the perfect Super to take down Robotica, and was already under Dommy’s control. But I wasn’t about to advertise that fact.

“We’re leaving,” Dominatress barked, releasing the chains on Focus and Techna, who rose slowly back to their feet. She turned to me and smirked. “I may not have the time to finish you off right now, but that’s okay. If history has shown me anything this past week, is that you’ll find your way back into my clutches again soon enough! For now,” she said, holding up her hand, the red ruby ring glowing, “... SLEEP!”

* * *

I jerked, blinking rapidly, finding myself staring into a familiar chrome skinned face. “You back awake and with us again?” Robotica asked as I stretched slightly, rubbing lightly at my newly freed wrists. Bits of shattered chains lay on the floor at my feet, signaling that my rescuer had broken me out. I sighed softly, nodding.

”Yeah, thanks, I’m awake again. Fully awake,” I added, tapping the side of my head lightly. “Your timely arrival kept her from getting the chance to put my brain through the wash cycle.” I sighed softly. “Well, none of this went exactly according to plan. I don’t suppose you managed to catch Dominatress and the others and stop them before they got away?”

Roberta shook her head. “Sorry, no. They managed to get away. Well, most of them,” she said, gesturing to an unconscious Fluidia lying on the ground next to us.

“Oh? Great! Good job!” I said, kneeling down next to the girl. “She was with Dominatress for a while, so she’d know where that villainess is heading and what she has planned.” I moved to shake her awake when Robotica grabbed my arm.

“Wait! Are you about to wake her up?” she asked, concerned. “I mean, she was fighting us at Dominatress’ command not too long ago. How do you know she won’t start attacking us again?”

“Don’t worry. It’s fine,” I said confidently. “Asleep or unconscious, waking up brings you out of trance. Dommy captured and entranced me twice before, and waking up in bed the next day brought me back to myself again. I’m sure Fluidia will be fine.”

Of course, there was always the chance that her Mistress had left behind a post-hypnotic suggestion to attack, kill, or maim her enemies on the off chance that she was somehow captured. But... I was mostly sure Fluidia was okay. At least... fifty-fifty? Okay, fuck. now that I thought about it a bit, I actually WAS a bit concerned. But still... it was our best shot at finding out what Dominatress was up to. Gritting my teeth, I shook Fluidia by the arm and lightly slapped her face.

“Wha... what’s going... hey! OW! Stop that!” she grumbled, slapping my hand away as she sat up. Shaking her head a bit, she glanced around. “Huh? What the hell... Robotica? Pinnacle? What are we... oh. Oh! Ohhhh... shit,” she murmured as the memory of the past few minutes returned. “Goddammit...”

“What? What is it?” I asked, warily, taking a step back.

“Nothing, really,” Fluidia murmured, shaking her head. “I’m just pissed that I ended up brainwashed yet again.” She sighed. “Although, really, after Sweet Tooth, and that Kinestria bitch, I guess it was really only a matter of time before it happened again...”

“Ah,” Robotica replied with a nod. “Join the club, dear. We’ve all been there before. But, yes, it gets... well, not easier per se, but well, it gets easier to deal with.” I nodded in agreement. It sucked... but really, it happened pretty damned often in this city.

“Very true. But let’s get back on point here. Fluidia, we need to track down Dominatress and rescue the rest of our friends and everyone else she’s brainwashed. I’m hoping you know where she is heading, and what she is up to, what her final gameplan is.”

Fluidia nodded. “Yeah, I have a pretty good idea. We should get going, then,” she said, making her way to the side of the house, where a black Buick was parked. “I’m not sure how long I was unconscious, but I imagine they have a pretty good lead on us. We’d better hurry.”

“Acknowledged,” Robotica replied, following, slipping into the back seat while I took the shotgun position. “But what IS it that she is planning?”

“Oh, you know, the same thing every major villain and villainess attempts—to brainwash the city and take over,” she said grimly, starting the car and pulling out into traffic. “Unfortunately, she happens to have a few things going in her favor to make that a distinct possibility. Along with that magic ring boosting her own hypnotic powers, she recently captured another Super, someone strong enough to actually take over the minds of everyone in the city, all at the same time.”

I groaned inwardly. “And let me guess. That someone is a beautiful, refined, woman with platinum blonde hair, and tends to dress all in white?”

Fluidia nodded. “Yes. That’s her. Her code name is Whitewash, and she’s a pretty powerful psychic. Dominatress has her locked up in her lair, under sedation. But if she can manage to hypnotize her and put her under her control, she plans to use Whitewash to broadcast her psychic powers over the entire city and turn everyone into Dominatress’ slaves.”

* * *

The drive across the city was met with a somber silence. I had to admit to feeling discouraged. It was true that this was what I’d ultimately feared would happen when I first learned that Doc Snow was missing. But a part of me had hoped I was mistaken or jumping to conclusions. ’Cause the woman is awesome... always so put together, so composed and in control. It was hard to imagine her in a position where she needed saving. But... there it was. Now the woman who had helped me through one of the worst situations of my life needed me to save her. From a situation, I very likely got her into in the first place.

Goddammit.

“Robotica?” Fluidia said, finally breaking the silence. “Can I ask you a question?”

“What? Oh, sure,” the sexy cyborg replied with a nod. “What is it?”

“Um... well, it’s just... when we fought earlier,” she said awkwardly. “I was just curious. My powers pretty much melt and reform anything I use them on—iron, steel, stone, brick, glass, even diamond—but I couldn’t affect you at all. I was just curious about why.”

Roberta chuckled. “Oh, well that’s simple enough. As I seem to recall, your powers affect pretty much any and all inorganic materials, letting you control them at your will. But my body is completely organic. Metal, yes, steel, yes, but one hundred percent organic.” I perked up at that, glancing back at her in surprise. “I was actually once a normal flesh and blood woman like the rest of you. Then a mad scientist kidnapped me, stuck me inside a machine that transformed all the cells in my body to metal, and well..” she half-shrugged, “this is the new me. The machine was destroyed when the heroes burst in to rescue me, and even the best and brightest scientific minds that examined me couldn’t find a way to undo the change, not without killing me in the process.” She shrugged again. “Not that I’m complaining. I actually kind of like being this way. Beats my old boring life, that’s for certain,” she added with a chuckle.

“Ah... and so your body is a kind of organic metal,” Fluidia replied, nodding. “I guess that explains why my powers didn’t affect you.” She sighed. “For a moment there, I’d been half afraid I had lost my ability or something...”

I was about to comment as well when I noticed the destination we were pulling up to. “Huh? Wait a sec. I just noticed... we’re not at the loading docks. Where is this?” I asked, glancing around. “Looks like we’re at an old abandoned school or something...”

“Got it on the first try,” Fluidia replied with a grin. “This is Dominatress’ secret base. The warehouse down by the docks is just a front, an off-site meeting place for doing business. Nothing of real value is stored there. But this is her REAL lair, where she keeps her most valuable acquisitions.”

“Including a recently captured psychic she is trying to enslave,” Robotica stated, getting out. Frowning, she glanced slowly around at the structure, shaking her head. “My scanners pick up a number of life signs inside the building, but there’s too much interference from equipment running inside to be able to discern who is who. We need a plan of attack,” she said, considering. “We know for a fact that she has a number of mind-controlled Supers in there with her, including Techna and Focus. And while I do not know the extent of Focus’ mental powers, Techna is fully capable of shutting me down in a matter of minutes if I get too close to her. We need a way to get past them in order to get to Dominatress and take her down.”

I sighed heavily. “Well... I did consider the possibility that things might end up this way... well, not EXACTLY like this, I mean, no way I could have predicted the three of us charging into an old abandoned elementary school building to save my therapist from turning the city into mind-controlled slaves...” I grunted. “But yeah... I do have a game plan of sorts. You’re... just not going to like it...”

Fluidia and Robotica scowled as I quickly explained my idea. “You’re right. I don’t like it,” Roberta admitted. “Not at all. But I did the numbers... and surprisingly, it’s probably the best chance we have of success.” She gestured with her hand, which reformed into a blaster cannon. “All right then. I guess I’d better start things off by knocking on the front door.”

* * *

Selina Quinn glared at the lovely blonde sitting peacefully on the bed before her, crossed legged Indian style. Her clear sky blue eyes were glassy and vacant, staring straight ahead at something only she could see. Her beautiful face was completely blank and void of emotion. For all intents and purposes, she seemed to be deeply entranced, mesmerized, and deep in an hypnotic trance. And yet, Selina was unable to get her to respond to her at all!

“Speak!” she hissed, glaring, focusing all of her power, her intent, on the recalcitrant blonde. “Answer me! Dammit, say something!” When she received no answer, she screamed in frustration, turning around and storming out of the room. “Fucking little bitch!” she growled, punching the wall. “I don’t know what kind of trick she’s using, but she can’t keep it up forever...” She turned on her heel to stare at the dark-haired heroine she’d brought with her. “So... you have psychic abilities as well, correct?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Focus replied with a nod. “Not on Whitewash’s level, but yes. You want me to try and scan her mind, and break through whatever defense she is using to keep from submitting to you?”

“Exactly. I refuse to accept that she is only halfway under my control!” Dominatress fumed. “She actually put up a bit of a fight when the other girls first brought her in, but once I used my powers on her, she folded like a house of cards.” Her scowl deepened. “Now she won’t respond at all. And while the ring has increased my powers significantly, I refuse to believe it was enough to completely break her mind. No... she is resisting me somehow. And I want it stopped.”

“As you wish, Mistress,” Josie replied with a nod. “I will do my best to pull her out of this catatonic state.”

Before Dominatress could respond, Techna came running up. “Mistress! Trouble!” she said, panting lightly. “Intruders! We’re being attacked!”

“What? HERE? Who?” Selina blinked in surprise. “Don’t tell me it—”

“It’s Pinnacle, again,” Megan confirmed with a grimace. “And Robotica and Fluidia are with her.”

The hypnotic dominatrix growled loudly, slapping her forehead. “That... that... gaaaaahhh! What the HELL is with that girl?!?” she exclaimed. “It’s like she exists solely for the purpose of ruining my plans and driving me crazy! And how did she even find me here? I never... uuuhhnn,” she groaned, shaking her head. “Fluidia. She must have led them here! It was a mistake to leave her behind after all. Oh well... hindsight is twenty-twenty and all that.”

“Should we go out and face them, Mistress?” Focus asked.

“No. You two stay here. I have others I can send down to handle those three. You continue trying to break Whitewash,” she commanded Josie, who nodded. “And YOU,” she said to Megan, “will serve me better monitoring and controlling the building security from up here. If they manage to get past my vanguard and actually make it inside the building, THEN we’ll worry. Besides, if Focus manages to bring blondie in there out of her catatonic state, it won’t matter what those three do!” Chuckling to herself, she turned and strode down the hallways, leaving her two brainwashed servants to act in her stead.

* * *

I stepped through the shattered and twisted remains of the outer fence Robotica had gently ‘opened’ for us, walking up to the abandoned school’s front doors. I was admittedly tense, expecting the welcome wagon to appear at any time. And there was no way of knowing who else we’d be facing. I’d already gone up against my own training partners and been trounced... badly. And I already knew Dommy had a pretty good sized group of Supers under her control already. Walking through the front door, we might end up facing anyone from Snow Bunny, to Omega Girl herself! No way of knowing.

And, of course, there was the ever-present fear that if we took too long, there would suddenly be a voice, a psychic presence, in my head, telling me to submit, to obey... and it would all be over.

“C’mon,” I hissed as the others came up behind me. “It’s do-or-die time, gals. And depending on who we run into, that might end up being more literal than figurative. Be ready for anything!” I pushed over the doors and stepped inside to find...

Huh. A squad of ten of River City PD’s finest dressed in riot gear. Did not expect that.

“Open fire!” the lead officer yelled as the men let loose with their pulse guns.

“Move!” Robotica yelled, zipping in front of me, arms spread, blocking all the blasts. I let out a soft sigh of relief—at least one of us was thinking quickly.

“I’ve got this,” Fluidia replied, arms outstretched from behind Robby’s sturdy frame. Immediately the gunfire ceased, as the officers’ weapons melted, dripping onto the floor in a sizable puddle, before reforming around their boots and solidifying, trapping them in place.

Okay, so both of my companions were capable of thinking on their feet. Fine. I could still contribute. Stepping back out in front, I took a small breath before unleashing my pent up power. “Pinnacle Stare!” I shouted, blasting the unwary cops, sending them to la la land. “And... sleep!” I said, snapping my fingers, causing them all to collapse into place like dolls with their strings cut.

“Hmph... not bad,” a female voice called out, stepping out of one of the classroom doors. “The last time we tangled, you had trouble brain blasting more than one or two people at a time. Looks like you’ve upped your game.” Long white hair began to writhe and flutter as if caught in a wind, and arcs of electricity began to dance lightly around her body before coalescing into a cracking ball of energy in both hands. “Unfortunately for you, so have I!”

“Voltaire,” I muttered grimly, taking a step back. “Ah, shit. So... looks like Dominatress got her hooks into you as well? So much for honor among thieves, eh?”

The villainess scowled at me. “Bah. What concern is it of mine how I came to serve my Mistress? What matters is that I do. And she has commanded me to dispense with you three. So... guess it sucks to be you!”

“Not entirely,” Robotica stated, stepping forward, blaster pointed at Voltaire. “I think you’ll find we’re harder to take down than you think!”

Voltaire merely laughed. “Oh? We’ll see about that, Robot Girl!” she sneered, letting loose with a blast of electrical power so strong I had to shield my eyes from the blinding glare. “Moron! A mechanical woman facing off with a woman who is living lightning... you must have had a death wish!”

“Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you!” Roberta retorted, surprisingly unharmed, firing a blast of her own. Voltaire, surprised, reacted nonetheless, creating a high energy electrical barrier around herself, deflecting the blast upwards into the ceiling.

“Hah! Nice try! But you missed!” she gloated. Robotica merely smiled.

BZZZZZZTTTTTT!!

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!” Voltaire screamed as the sprinkler system, destroyed by the deflected blast, rained down water all over her, short-circuiting her electricity, and sending her to the ground in a shuddering, twitching heap.

“C’mon, let’s move,” Fluidia replied, sprinting ahead of us. “We’ve better make it to the nurse’s office before they send someone else out to stop us.”

“The nurse’s office?” Robotica asked as she ran to catch up with her.

“That’s where they’re holding Whitewash. Not sure what’s going on, exactly, but from what little I overheard from Mist... gah.. from Dominatress, she tried to hypnotize her and put her under her control, but she ended up going catatonic instead... some kind of defense mechanism.”

I nodded. Made sense. That was definitely something the Doc would have done under this kind of situation. It also explained why none of us had been hit with a psychic attack yet—Dommy hadn’t been able to take over the Doc’s mind! So, good news for us. We still had some time. I was curious about one thing tho...

“So, um, question! How the hell did you survive that blast without frying every circuit in your body?”

“You can thank Fluidia for that,” Roberta answered, tapping her chest idly. “While you distracted Voltaire with banter, she melted the floor tiles around us and coated me over with non-conductive ceramic coating. Quick thinking, by the way,” she added with a grin.

“Just trying to be useful,” she replied with a grin of her own. “But so far we’ve been lucky. It’s only a matter of time before we come up against someone the three of us can’t handle... so we’d better make this quick—”

“Too late, kiddies!” a cute girl with blue-white hair replied, stepping out of a classroom door just ahead of us. Her pale blue bikini of a uniform and fur-lined boots sparked a memory, but I couldn’t quite connect all the dots. “I’m afraid I can’t letcha go no further! The big boss upstairs is working on something special, and she don’t wanna be disturbed!”

“I’m afraid that ship has already sailed,” I quipped, smirking. “That woman was seriously disturbed long before we arrived here!”

The villainess, however, frowned, head tilted to the side. “Huh? A ship? Was there a boat? Nobody told me anything about a boat. Oh well, good thing it already sailed... I get majorly seasick!”

I couldn’t help it. The sheer stupidity of her response stunned me to inaction. “Are... are you serious right now?” I asked in disbelief. “There was no ship, or boat, or anything! That was just as expression!”

“Ahhh! I get it! You’re a sneaky LIAR!” she shouted, scowling at me. “Trying to confuse me with all your talk of boats and pirates and junk! But I’m not falling for it!”

I blinked and blinked again. “I... didn’t mention anything about pirates,” I pointed out, feeling as confused as she looked. Was this really happening?!? “Look, we’re in a hurry, so if you don’t move out of the way, we’re going to have to beat you up.” I took a step forward, only to gasp and slide, my feet kicking out frantically as I fell hard on my arse... onto a floor of solid ice!

“Pinnacle!” Fluidia called out, reaching towards me, only to flip and fall as well. Robotica, learning from our mistake, held her place, glaring at the woman who merely laughed, pointing a hand upwards. I glanced around, only now noticing that the water had stopped falling from the broken sprinklers, and the water along the ground had completely frozen over, despite the room temperature being a balmy seventy degrees. When the girl gestured, however, and snow began to fall, the walls and ceiling quickly icing over as the temperature plummeted, I finally remembered the villainess’ name.

“So, like, you guys are, like, totally boring,” Snow Bunny stated candidly, ice skating her way over to us. “Normally, I’d just leave, and like, go tangle with someone more fun, like my totally legit rival and nemesis, Paper Doll, but the boss lady sent her and her little fan club back to their homes to keep up appearances and junk.” She shrugged. “Guess you three will have to do, then. Maybe you’ll be more fun to play with when you’re buried in snow?” She grinned, her cute innocent face sporting a sadistic smile. “Maybe Mistress has some buttons and carrots I can use to make your faces?”

I opened my mouth to reply, only to shake and groan, the heat drawn out of me like a magnet, the deep cold sapping my strength, leaving me shuddering. In my peripheral vision, I saw Fluidia doing the same, her hands outward, as if trying in vain to use her powers to some unknown end. I found my thoughts slowing, freezing up in my head just as surely as my body was beginning to freeze. It was just... too cold...

“Gaaahhh! No fair! Like totally no fair!” Snow Bunny exclaimed as she fell, landing in a heap next to me, her body tied and bound with what appeared to be couple of locker doors twisted into a makeshift cocoon. I gasped, panting, the cold dissipating, as the temperature slowly started to rise again.

“Wh... what?” I managed, brushing the snow and icicles from my costume.

“OhthatitwasnothingnothingatallIjustzippedoverandtookdownSnowBunnywhileshewasdistracted,” Robotica replied in a series of electronic digitized speech so fast I could barely catch her words. “OhwowyouandFluidialookreallyreallycoldnearlyfrozenIguessIbetterhelphangonasecond,” she blurted out again, raising her hand cannon towards me. I blinked, gaping in shock, still trying to decipher her words when she fired...

Hot air.... oohhhh fuck YESS... sooo nice and warm... mmmm...

“Whew! That should help things a bit,” she said at a somewhat slower rate as she warmed Fluidia as well. “Wow... that was something. All that cold must have really overclocked my systems... but I’m getting back to normal now. How are you two feeling?”

“Well, I don’t think anything is frostbitten,” Fluidia murmured, shaking her hands and feet a bit.

“Same here. And my admiration for Paper Doll just jumped up a few more points considering that she took down Frosty the Snow Bitch all by herself—”

“Hey!” Snow Bunny yelled, legs kicking ineffectually in her metal bondage. “Rude much?”

“But she did at least point us in the right direction,” I added, gesturing to the nearby stairwell. “She said the boss was upstairs, right? If we head up there now, we can put an end to all of this once and for all!”

“What about Whitewash?” Fluidia pointed out. “The nurse’s station is at the end of the hallway on THIS floor.”

“You two go after her then,” I stated, moving towards the stairs. “This hallways is pretty long, and there are bound to be other brainwashed minions hiding along the way. If you get past them and get her out of her then we’ve still won. Once she’s safe, she’ll probably wake up and know how best to handle this situation. Besides, she has friends that will no doubt rush here once they know she’s safe.”

“That’s true,” Robotica said, considering for a moment. “But what about you? We’re making it, barely, all working as a team. If you head up by yourself—”

“It’s a risk, yes,” I interrupted. “But at this point, any path we choose is risky. If we continue on after Whitewash, we’ll no doubt run into more resistance. But if we take out Dommy herself, we can end this AND save Whitewash at the same time. Besides, knowing her, I think it more likely that she has her strongest people guarding her captured psychic instead of guarding herself. And anyway, who’s to say the Doc is even still in the nurse’s station?”

Fluidia blinked, frowning. “Wait, what are you saying? You think I’m lying about where she was being kept, that I’m leading us into a trap?”

But I shook my head. “No, that’s not it. I trust you, Fluidia. And you’ve already shown you’re on our side—without your help we wouldn’t have gotten this far. What I’m saying is, Dommy knows you’re with us. And she KNOWS that you know about her base. And knows that the reason we’re here is to rescue Whitewash. So, unless she’s a complete idiot, the smartest move would be to move her prize somewhere unexpected, where she could keep an eye on her.”

Fluidia considered. “You make a good point. All right... let’s all head upstairs together. Worst-case scenario, we can always come back down and head to the Nurse’s station afterward.”

Heading upstairs, however, as the lights flickered then went out completely, I had the feeling that the ‘worse case scenario’ would actually be worse than what we were expecting...