The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: Klaus keeps a collection from the supernatural.

The menagerie

“This way, please” Klaus said as he lead Helga by the hand.

Helga was thirty-two, a prostitute. She had worked tricks since she was fifteen. Too old now to work in a brothel she had to risk it by herself out on the streets.

When the Black Maybach pulled up on her street corner she had been surprised. She never got work from people with class. Not for years.

Helga wore a blonde wig. She had a fake fur stole over a tank-top. A mini-skirt, fishnet stockings. Nothing matched.

“You’ve really got some place here, Mister”

“I find it comfortable” Klaus said with false modesty

The schloss was like a curiosity shop. There were displays all around of various odds and ends

“Are you a collector?” she asked

“Why, yes I am” Klaus smiled with genuine warmth. He liked the fact that she was curious

“Would you like to see my zoo?”

“You keep animals here?”

“Of sorts” he said, “But first I have to put this on” he continued as he went over to a cabinet.

He took out a silver pendant with a large silver cross

“What’s that for?” she asked

“Protection” he smiled, as if he and only he were in on a joke.

She smiled back weakly but she didn’t get it

“Come. Come” he said as he lead her down the large long hall to a door at the far end.

She stopped as they went from time to time to have a quick look at other odds and ends.

He opened the heavy door with an old-fashioned key and she hesitated looking up the dark tunnel.

He flicked on a light

“It’s perfectly alright” he said

She hesitated, but followed him

They came to a glass wall that was out of place in the old corridor. It must have been added in recently she thought

“What’s this?” she asked

He flicked a light

The glass wall was in fact an upper gallery and she could see down into a room below, that now flicked into light as well

Then, she saw it looked somewhat like a bedroom, a large bed. A woman lay on it, naked.

“What’s going on here?” Helga spat as she put her hand in her bag and fingered her gun.

Klaus turned to a lever, near the light switch. He pulled it and the floor under Helga gave way.

She shot down a chute and then, suddenly she found herself deposited on the floor of the bedroom.

The woman sat up immediately

“What’s going on here?” Helga said, looking up at Klaus in the gallery above.

The chute she’d just slid down looked like it might be a way back up, not just down

“This is my favourite part of my collection” Klaus salivated as Helga got up and looked back up the chute. Klaus had his finger on an intercom button

“This is Lilith” Klaus said

Helga noticed Lilith was now next to her. Helga jumped in fright. She never heard the woman

Lilith was petite. She might have been mistaken for a young teen. She was short, thin, and her breasts were small. She had long black hair. Her skin was alabaster white.

“Can we get back up here?” Helga asked

Lilith didn’t respond

Instead she reached out and combed her finger through Helga’s hair

“What are you doing?” Helga spat, flicking her hand away, annoyed.

Lilith smiled again.

Her lips were thin, and pale pink. There was very little colour to her. Paled pink nipples, and thin lips.

Helga looked back up the cute and Lilith ran her fingers again through Helga’s hair

“Fuck off!” Helga said, forcing her away

“What’s going on here?” Helga said,

“It’s feeding time” Klaus laughed over the intercom.

Helga stood up straight and looked back at Lilith. Now she sensed her as a menace. She didn’t know what ‘feeding time’ meant but she was now wary about the girl—after Klaus’ words

Lilith moved closer again to touch her

“I said “Fuck off”!” Helga snarled only this time as she went to push Lilith’s arm away Lilith caught her by the wrist.

Helga shook her arm to try and get herself free but suddenly realised that despite her size Lilith was incredibly strong…. eerily strong

As hard as Helga tried to rip her own arm away Lilith stood there smiling as if it made no impact on her—which it didn’t

Helga suddenly felt pain. She looked at her wrist. Lilith’s fingers there seemed to be long and sharp, and she was digging her thumb into Helga’s flesh, cutting it.

“Ow!” Helga cried. Lilith stood impassively.

Helga reached into her bag and drew her gun

“That won’t help you” Klaus said

“Then tell her to stop” Helga said pointing it at Lilith’s chest

“She doesn’t care” Klaus said in mock concern

“Let me go” Helga warned

Lilith pushed her thumb in harder

Helga fired the gun, twice

Each shot hit Lilith. At that range you couldn’t miss

The first went in above Lilith’s right nipple and out the other side. This sent Lilith flying back, so the second shot went through her gut.

Helga nursed her cut wrist.

“I… I didn’t mean…” she began realising what she had just done

“Of course you did” Klaus laughed

Helga stepped over to the small body lying there. She noticed the pale thing wasn’t bleeding

“But it won’t have done you any good” Klaus said

Helga leaped back in shock as Lilith suddenly sat up, her eyes opened. Only this time Helga noticed that Lilith’s eyes were totally black. Had they always been? Or just now?

“What the fuck?” she gasped. She looked up at Klaus “What the hell is going on here?”

Lilith smiled. She opened her mouth. She showed her upper canines, and they drew down into long fangs right before Helga’s eyes.

Helga drew her gun up again, this time her hand shaking in fear.

Lilith suddenly sprung to her feet. Helga fired, only this time more wildly was her aim and the bullet grazed Lilith’s left shoulder

Lilith leaped and fell upon Helga, knocking her backwards

The small pale body clasped onto Helgas

Lilith’s feet wrapped around Helga at the same time her hands pinned Helga’s arms back.

She opened her mouth wider now and Helga screamed “Help me! My go…” she began when Lilith’s head snapped forward her canines cutting into Helga’s neck. They sliced through her flesh with razor sharp precision.

Helga gasped. Lilith grunted with animal delight as she sucked on Helga’s blood.

Helga felt her whole body relax. It was a strange sensation. She could feel the tug of Lilith’s mouth upon her, but it didn’t hurt.

She turned to see her own arm relax, her hand open up and the gun fall from it. It was so odd to see it, in her mind she knew she needed the gun, but another part of her mind said “Relax! Don’t fight this” and her body obeyed this part of her.

She heard the guttural grunting of Lilith as she fed.

She looked up to see Klaus walk away.

Her nipples jutted out hard. Her clit, too. She opened her legs as if she were to be penetrated. Her mouth opened only to let out a long languid sigh. It surprised her to hear herself. She realised she was coming.

As Lilith fed from her she felt her body tremble and an orgasm washed over her like a warm wave.

It was such a weird sensation. To lie there with this creature atop her, assaulting her, but surrendering meekly to Lilith’s hunger.

Lilith finally released her. She sat up and cried out for joy. Her mouth red and bloodied. Her fangs glistening.

Helga wanted to reach up to her, to pull her back down onto her… to continue to kill her.

She looked at Lilith with such desire. Her assailant, her lover.

Klaus returned an hour later.

Lilith was back in her bed.

Klaus could see blood on the floor but could not see Helga about.

He turned off the light.

Klaus returned to his front parlour and put his protective cross away.

He had captured Lilith thirty years earlier, when he was only in his twenties. He knew the creature to be far far older. Probably thousands of years old.

Finding a vampire had been the life-long quest of his own father. And Klaus had relished in the knowledge that he had, in a relatively short time, managed to do what his own father had failed to do despite a life-long quest.

The vampire was of course dangerous, but Klaus had the cross… more than just a cross it was an amulet. It had a power.

She had come close to taking him—when he had been lacking in care, and it was only when the cross touched her flesh that she had released him.

That one time was a great teacher. He built the room for her and now never got any closer to her than the high perch.

Helga’s heart beat slowly. It was dark. The following day she still lay where she had been stashed. She had been so weak that when she needed to toilet she could only open her bowels and stain her dress

And in the dark Lilith came to her to feed again.

Klaus checked in on his ‘pet’ and then a week later he drove out to find more food for her.

“This way, please” Klaus said as he lead Greta by the hand. The Polish immigrant was impressed by the grand house.

Greta was twenty-eight, a prostitute. She had worked tricks since she was in her early teens. She’d been abused at home and ended up on the streets. Without a great knowledge of German, and in Austria illegally she could not work in a legitimate brothel.

Klaus asked her if she wanted to see the rest of his collection.

In the darkness Lilith heard their footsteps in the corridor above her. She smiled—feeding time approached

The End