The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

* * *

Disclaimer: Don’t read this if you are not of legal age to read such material. The story contains disturbing content and should not be read by close-minded people (ie, people who are easily offended.) Everything in the story is entirely fictional. The author is not responsible for any actions taken by people who read this story and society’s problems.

* * *

Chapter 4: Dance of Flesh

The hooded speaker standing at the altar continued speaking after the minor interference subsided. “... Those who oppose the Great Being are our enemies! We will not allow anyone who does not recognize the Great Being as our savior to interfere with the holy ceremony that will celebrate his arrival on Earth. Now, without further ado, let us continue our scared ritual...”

Richard began fidgeting even more intensely than before. “What the hell are they going to do?!” he thought. Thoughts of gruesome cannibalism, torture, skinning, and extreme sado-masochism raced through his mind. “No! Fuck this!” He tried desperately to blank out the feelings caused by Susan’s stroking of his painfully erect penis and Sally’s caressing of his face.

“Susan, Sally, listen to me! Listen to me damn it!”

They looked at him and grinned innocently. “What’s wrong honey?”

“Let me go... Let me go now! It’s not funny anymore! If it’s a prank pulled by you two, it’s not funny!!!”

Susan replied with a sweet voice, “My sweet, sweet Richard; This is not a prank. We are going to give you what you want, what you always fantasize about...”

“No no no no! It’s enough for us to be together... We don’t need any voodoo nonsense ...”

Sally hastily spoke over his voice, “That’s blasphemy!”

“Dear Richard, don’t speak of the Great Being like that. You could get punished,” Susan spoke softly in the sweetest voice imaginable, “and I don’t want you to get punished because I love you... and Sally loves you... We all love you, Richard...”

“Argghhh.... I can’t believe this! What did they do to you?!! They brainwashed you or something?!”

Susan promptly french kissed Richard’s lips in order prevent him from spewing forth more “blasphemy”.

“Mmmmmphhhhf...Mmmphf...” In his mind, he was trying desperately to make sense of his situation and think of a plan to escape. But it seemed hopeless. He was bound with nylon rope to a stretcher. Even if he did manage to slip from the ropes, how can he escape undetected through the crowd?

Susan broke the kiss. “Susan! Please! No...Mmmphf” were the last words he managed to say before he was gagged with a piece of cloth. “Honey, this is for your own safety.”

* * *

The monk and the squad of female warriors panted after running a great distance from the menacing fury. “Hrrr... hrr... huff... hrrr,” panted the monk as he looked around warily.

“Phew! We’ve finally gotten out of the sewers. Let’s hurry up! Our van is nearby.” said Susanna as she replaced the manhole cover. They all got into the van and drove off.

“Heh heh heh heh... Soon... Very soon!” whispered the fury, who was standing right below the manhole cover.

While the squad members felt that they were safe, at least for now, Yoshi had a very dismal feeling for some reason.

* * *

Screeeech! Extrus stepped on the breaks suddenly on his decrepit van. Standing in the distance was what appeared to be human, at least to the eyes of normal people, but not to Extrus. To him it was another minion of evil. In several quick moves, he reached back for his massive sword and bolted out of the van, slamming the door on his way out. He grinned as he sauntered towards the monster, grazing his the tip of his weapon on the asphalt road along the way. Why wouldn’t he be smiling, he had one of the most fearsome weapons in the world. His sword was unlike any one had ever seen: A massive blade whose length is equal to that of a full-grown crocodile and whose width is comparable to two people placed side by side. Even its weight was beyond the limits of what normal humans can sustain. The monster shuddered at the sight, wishing that his master didn’t sent him on this mission.

Despite the underlying fear, the monster hissed, “...You will not go any further... You are marked for death...”

Suddenly, “Ehh?.... Arggh ... Ack!” Extrus’ sword sliced through his entire body vertically, severing him into two symmetrical parts while green blood gushed out. “Shut your shit mouth up...”

The half-mouths each half body continued speaking, “...More will co..” Slash! Slice! Slash! Slash! Extrus alternated between slicing and stepping on the body parts until it turned into green mush.

“Come on, show your god-forsaken faces, you zombie bastards!”

A sea of murmurs began, coming from all directions, echoing in the forest. Soon, silhouettes of people can be seen coming. “Come on, can’t you guys walk any faster?!” He raised his sword halfway and ran towards his right into the forest. “Ahhhhhhhhh...!” he bellowed as he swung his sword like an insane man.

Demonic body parts flew everywhere: hands, legs, heads, arms, guts, and anything else you can imagine. The zombie creatures can barely touch him. When they did, he swung his sword and entire body around 360 degrees, severing the waists of every zombie standing close to him, leaving huge puddles of green blood. When nothing remained standing, he continued attacking the severed limbs that were still moving. For those he can’t reach, he pulled out his submachine gun and blasted them to oblivion.

Drip... Drip... He looked up and saw more moving body parts hanging on the tree branches and promptly gave them bullets as well. Suddenly something groped his ankle, he looked down and blasted the severed hand, splashing green blood on his face in the process. It didn’t matter, though, because his armor and cape were already full of green blood.

Screeech! A car suddenly stopped on the road nearby and the male driver came out, looked around, and exclaimed with his eyes wide opened, “What in the name of...Ahhhh!” Two naked zombie woman came out of the forest on the other side of the road and forced the man down on the ground. They straddled him, stripped naked, and began molesting him. One gave him a blowjob while the other kissed him forcibly while caressing him all over his body. The man was simultaneously enjoying and detesting what was happening to him. On one hand the women were very pretty brunettes with big breasts and perfect curves. On the other hand, they had raccoon eyes (lack of sleep?) and a very nauseating fecal odor. He was about to ejaculate when suddenly.... Tat! Tat! Tat! Tat! The zombie ladies convulsed as bullets went through their bodies.

“Hey dude! Can’t you kill them AFTER I cum?!” said the man to Extrus.

“Get back in the car! Get in now!”

He promptly got back in and finished what was halted. More naked female zombies walked towards Extrus. Click..Click.. “What!? No more?!” He reached into his pocket for a cartridge, but there was none. Some of the female zombies began moaning, “Ehh....Ahh...MMmmm...Yes!” They caressed their own breasts and body, and sometimes the pussies and breasts of others. “Mmmm...Ehh...Ehh....Ahh...Ahh,” continued the chorus.

“Trying to distract me,” thought Extrus. “Well, it ain’t gonna work!”

“Ahhh...Ehhh..Ahhhh...Ahhhh....Oh” One brunette female licked the ear of a fellow Asian female zombie with the tip of her fully extended tongue while caressing her companion’s breast.

“You know why?” He raised his sword.... and swiped! “You’re too damn ugly, you zombie bitches!”

Slash! Slash! An head flew and hit the front window of the car of the man who was masturbating. The head also unexpectedly “kissed” the car window as it struck, leaving a gross green marking. “Ahhh...!” He drove away, but only for a short distance. More females crowded around his moving car. Some bashed the windows, trying to reach him, ignoring their own injuries from the cuts received from broken window glass. They groped his head, neck, and shoulders. He was also kissed and bitten so hard that his face and neck bled. “Arrggh...Ahhhhhhhh....Ahhhhhhh!” Another female zombie crawled through the broken window and slurped the blood on his face as her companions continued assaulting him on the other side.

After shaking severed arms off his body and legs, Extrus ran about two hundred feet towards the man’s stalled car. He saw three bodies jutting out of the windows of the car and one female zombie struggling to get in. In two quick sword swings, he cut off the lower bodies of two zombies and pulled their upper torsos out. One zombie began to move away from car. “Oh no you don’t,” said Extrus as he thrust his sword through her head. Her skull, ribs, and spine cracked under the tremendous weight of the sword.

“...Too late,” sighed Extrus as he looked at the pitiful dead man in the drivers seat. His eyes and mouth were wide open. A portion of his lower lip was missing and so were his eyelids and left ear. Blood was all over his face. He turned and looked at the late afternoon sun in the horizon. Later, Extrus rested the flat side of the blade on his shoulder and walked back toward his van. “......”

* * *

“Let the Ceremonial Dance of Flesh begin!” exclaimed the hooded man at the altar. He took off his hooded rob to reveal who he really was. It was Steven! The scientist from the NASA meteorological office! It was a far cry from the original, former Steven (or Steve for short). What was once a handsome, well-mannered gentleman degraded into a degenerate with attributes opposite of his former self, except for his intelligence. Most noticeable are his unkempt hair teeming with ticks and his obnoxious odor guaranteed to drive away normal people within sighting distance. Flies gathered around him like fans of a movie star after he took off his robe. “Ahhh.... the scavengers of death, how nice of you to embrace me...” He opened his unwashed mouth to receive some of the flies.

“Mmmmm....Yum....” as he closed his mouth. He then took off his heavily-stained T-shirt and weeks-old underpants, flashing his genitalia. After flaunting his front body, he promptly turned to reveal the huge brown stain around his crap hole as flies circled it, and walked towards the female statue.

“Time for you to come out... Mary...” He disassembled the snake ornament wrapping around the human statue and then proceeded to dismantle the metal plates that bonded her. She stooped over after plates bonding her upper torso were off and laid sloppily on the altar after the last plates were removed. She was exhausted and too weak to run.

Mary’s eyes dilated when she saw Steven’s full erect penis. “Nooo...,” she whimpered, “Please...Don’t!”

“Ahhhh..!” as he plunged into her, humping her and groping her breasts with gradually increasing intensity.

“Uhh...Uhhh...Uhhh...Uhhhh....”

Shortly after Steven mounted Mary, a White girl, an Black girl, and an Asian girl went up to the platform. They were all gorgeous looking despite their varying breast sizes and stature. Nothing were on their bodies except hair ornaments and bracelets.

“Oooohhh... more biatches to accompany me!” said Steven happily.

“Your pleasure is our pleasure, Master....” they said as they got into different positions. One kneeled down behind him and licked incessantly on the brown area around his ass cheeks as if it was the best candy in the world. Another licked Steven’s motile penis as it was pulled out of Mary’s vagina and alternated to licking Mary’s ass as the penis was plunged in. Finally, Mary’s desperate cries and whimpers were silenced as her mouth was sealed by the lustful lips of the third sex-crazed woman.

“This is fuck-a-licious!” exclaimed Steven.

“Uhhh...Mmmm...Slurp...Slurp..Mmmmmmmmmm....Mmmmpf...Slurp!”

“Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!”

“Mmmmpfff...Mmmmmmpff....Mmmpfh”

Richard looked at the sight with a mix of horror and disgust. For a moment, he wished he was in Steven’s position, but that thought quickly vanished after the girl licking Steven’s ass stopped briefly and looked at him with her brown-stained tongue before diving back in.

Slap! “Ouch!” exclaimed the ungagged Richard.

“Time for us to FUCK!” exclaimed Sally, the woman who slapped Richard with a fly swatter.

Slap! “Ahh!” Slap! “Ahhh!” Slap! “Ahhhh!” Slap! Slap! Slap!

Susan, after stroking Richard’s penis to erection, climbed on top of him and positioned herself on top of his penis before kneeling down and beginning the up-down cycle. She slapped his face with her left and right hands. Slap! Slap! “Uhhh...Uhh..Ahh...Yes! Yes! Oohh!”

Sally got behind Susan with a flexible blue strap-on dildo and fucked her anus with the same ferocity as Susan. Her arms then reached under Susan’s armpits and groped her breasts on the other side.

“Uhhh....Oh...Oh...OH! YES! Sally! YES! Ahh!”

“Ahhh...Ahh..Ahhh...Ohhh...Ohhh! FUCK ME HARDER!”

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

Richard was slapped so hard that his face became as red as a monkey’s ass.

Later a woman wearing a blue bra, blue bikini, and blue heels approached the gang banging group while holding a cardboard shoe box. Richard, despite his ordeal, was curious of what was in that box.

The blue-bra woman smiled with her glossy-blue lips and brushed her blue-dyed hair aside before opening the top with her blue-nailed fingers. “What! What the FUCK!” exclaimed Richard. Cockroaches began crawling out of the box that was filled to the brim. They were a mixture of local species and the huge 3-inch Asian variety. Sally and Susan stopped for a moment to scoop handfuls of cockroaches and disseminate them on their own bodies and on the horrified Richard. They crawled around on their bodies randomly.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” screamed Richard. A few of them promptly went into his open mouth and tickled his toungue and gums as they crawled around. “Tuuu! Tuuu! Tuuu!” spat Richard in an attempt to expel the nocturnal pests.

Meanwhile, in another part of the underground room, Stacey was having a jovial time raping Korby, the female owner of the car that she hijacked during her escape from the police. The long, pink double dildo remained entrenched within both of their pussies ever since they started their journey into the sewers. Orgasm upon orgasm washed upon Korby.

“What orgasm is this...Is it the 30th or 31st? I lost count.”

“Please....Stop....Ahh...Ahhh...,” begged Korby as Stacey continue to force the dildo in her and caress her body.

Stacey ignored her pleas, “Shove it, bitch! I’m not finished yet! And besides, when the Great Being arrives, you will beg for MORE!”

“Uggghh....Ughhh...Ahhhh...”

SSSSssss....Ssss...SSSs...Plut...Plut...Plat!

“What’s that smell?!” thought the people around her.

“Ahhhh... My special diet of beans and laxatives paid off! I am farting! Aaaaah......”

Ssss..Plut...Plut...Plooooot....Poooot!

An invisible cloud of fart filled the area. Korby recoiled in digust, but she was unable to block her nose because she was tied to the stretcher. Stacey continued to fart with impunity.

“What’s the matter? Don’t you like the smell of fart?” said Stacey in an evil tone. “It’s part of the many wonders of the human body.” Stacey continued inhaling eagerly at her own fart.

Sniff...Sniff...Sniff...

Korby continued sobbing and whimpering at the perpetual dildo rape as she was filled with hopelessness at her current situation.

“Our flatulence should be treated with the utmost respect.”

Stacey teased Korby’s nipples and squeezed it.

“It’s one of human body’s special essences that surpasses even the rose in elegance, beauty, and aromatic exhilaration.”

She then groped her breasts, one in each hand, while rotating each boob around counter clockwise.

“Ahhh...Ahhh...Um...Oh...Yessss!”

Later, two blonde ladies wearing black bra and panties beneath a semi-transparent silk night gown approached Stacey and Korby. One kneeled down behind and licked her ass as if it was chocolate ice cream. The other blonde kneeled over Korby’s face, with her pussy aligned directly to her mouth, while facing in Stacey’s direction. She groped Korby’s breasts while smashing her pussy into Korby’s face.

Stacey then farted again, but this time it was a wet fart. The blonde woman whose face was behind Stacey’s ass sniffed the gas strenuously and lick the wet poop around her lips and Stacey’s anus. “Mmmmmm....Yes... tastes so good...Yes...”

* * *

“Ahhh....Ahhh....Mmmm....Mmmm” moaned the stewardess on the corporate plane traveling from Kyoto to Los Angeles as she was being fucked silly by Hamachi. “Yes...Yes....”

“Ehhh...Ehhh..Ehh...” mumbled Hamachi in a deep voice. He looked even more horrible with his samurai armor off. In fact, he didn’t look human at all! He had monkey-like facial features and hair, a heavily muscled body ridden with dark spots and patches on the skin, and a snake-like penis with three testicles at the base. That, however, didn’t seem to mind the other three Asian stewardesses, who were apparently enjoying every inch of his grotesque body.

One was licking his balls and the along Hamachi’s hard shaft. Another had her fingers inside the same woman that he was fucking while licking the anus of her fellow stewardess. Finally, the third stewardess was playing with breasts of the fucked woman and kissing her deeply in the mouth and cheeks.

“Mmmmmphff...Mmmmm...Ahhh....Oh....Mmmmm...Mphhff”

One of the doors to the first-class section of the corporate jet opened and a man dressed in a black business suit approached Hamachi, then timidly reminded him, “....Eh...Master, we will arrive in Los Angeles in about in about fifteen minutes...”

Hamachi glared at his subordinate and said, “...Yes, I know! Now stop bothering me! Get out!” The man promptly scuttled out of the room backwards with his head slightly tilted downwards.

* * *

“Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!” laughed Rawger as he rode through a small town in Nova Scotia on a stolen horse. He carried a pike on his right hand that trussed a limitless torso of a woman he had just raped moments ago. His other soldiers carried less spectacular trophies: severed arms and legs, although his lieutenants carried female torsos as well. They all laughed along with their leader as horrified residents watched along the streets and through the windows of their houses. Those who were on the streets watching didn’t watch for long, for their heads were chopped off in tandem by Rawger’s sword-wielding soldiers.

“No witnesses! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!”

His marksmen began to shoot with AK-47s at the people outside the reach of their swords. Rawer knew that there were people hiding in the houses, so he ordered some of his troops to burn down the houses with flaming arrows and burning wine bottles.

“Come out, Come out, where ever you are! Stop hiding! It’s better to run outside and scream! Ha ha ha ha ha!”

The horrified residents did come out eventually and they were promptly killed or carried off on a horse if they were pretty women. Soon, the local police arrived and blockaded the road. They began shooting at Rawger and the soldiers in the front.

Clink! Clink! Plink! Clink! The 9mm handguns were useless against his magical Dark Armor. “Hahaha....it’s ticklish...Ha ha ha ha ha ha! He motioned his troops to stand back, “Halt! Let ME handle these fools.” Reaching over his back, Rawger withdraw his Great Sword of Darkness and swung it in front of him. SSss...Crack..Crack...BOOM! Huge tendrils of purple lightning bursted forth and turned the police vehicles into flaming hulks of molten steel and the officers into ash instaneously.

“So much for modern day warriors!” exclaimed Rawger.

* * *

“Ah...Ah....Ahhhhhhhhh!” screamed Steven as he ejaculated into Mary. He withdrew his penis while the woman behind his ass continued licking the brown spot, that was replenish with new feces every now and then. Steven clapped his hands to alert the woman kissing Mary’s face, who lifted her head and looked at him with a lustful face and an extended toungue. He promptly urinated, holding his shaft slightly upwards, with the urine traveling in an arc and going directly into the woman’s open mouth. She swallowed some of the piss and bent over to share it with Mary as she force it down her unwilling mouth. As the intensity of the urine stream decreased, the rest of the piss fell on Mary’s body.

“Argghh...Ehhh...Ah!” grunted Steven as he expelled more feces from his dilating anus. The beautiful woman behind him swallowed the crap and chewed on it before swallowing. After his anus closed, the woman shoved her nose between the two globes of flesh and sniffed the traces of feces into into her nose. She snorted after she got her nose out.

In another part of the room, Sheila, the woman with blue hair, blue lips, blue bra, blue panties, and high heels, opened the dog cage and released two mutts. She grabbed both of them by their brown hair as they whimpered, while another woman named Annie slipped a battery-operated penta-dildo between the unwilling dog’s pussies. She was very similar to Sheila except that she wore everything pink instead of blue, including hair and lip color.

Annie then placed a special leather harness to bind the two dogs together. The more they struggle, the more excitement they from the penta-dildo between their privates. Sheila then took a cat of the cage. “Meowwwwwwwwwwww!” She force the cat’s mouth onto a free dildo on the penta-dildo and strapped its head on it with another leather strap. Finally, Sheila and Annie shoved their pussies onto the remaining ends of the penta-dildo.

“Mmmm...Yes...Ah...Ah...FUCK! Ahhhhh...Mmmp....Oh...Oh..Yes!”

Sheila then bent over and kissed Annie on the mouth, probing her toungue deep into her. Annie responded with equal fervor with her own toungue as they squeezed each other’s breasts. Sheila later broke the kiss, leaving a glistening trail of saliva between their lips, and lowered her head to kiss Annie’s breasts.

“Mmmm....Sheila.....I love you...Ahh....Ohhh...Ohhh...,” cooed Annie as she wrapped her arms around Sheila’s head and played with her hair. The dogs and the cat were semi-enjoying the dildos inside them and all they could do to protest was cry and whimper.

Annie’s hands later slid down from Sheila’s hair, along her back, and to her ass. She plunged her finger in and scooped out some brown stuff. After looking at the wonderful, nitrogenous substance, Annie plunged the brown finger into her mouth and suckled it. She got her finger out to scoop some more.

This time, she didn’t give the brown finger to her self, but to one of the brown-haired mutts imprisoned on the penta-dildo by leather straps. Annie plunged her shit-stained finger into the dog’s mouth, making sure the dog devours all of the fecal matter.

Meanwhile, close by, a sensual inter-species sexual intercourse was taking place in a inflatable circular swimming pool. A naked woman laid at one end of the pool with her legs spread wide. Between her legs was a carp, a common freshwater fish related to the goldfish. She held the struggling fish tightly to her vagina, forcing its mouth to open and close on her clit.

“Ahhh...Uhh...Uhhh...I love you fish....I LOVE YOU...Uhhh..Mmm,” moaned the woman as she groped her right breast with her right hand. Her anus was not left unattended. Shoved inside her hole was a wine bottle filled with wriggling black worms, commonly sold at aquarium supply shops. The worms acted on its nature to find dark crevices to hide, so they all tried to force into her anus in unison. On her left breast was a red crayfish, held on with tape. The crayfish kept pinching on her nipple and the surrounding skin with its pincers.

“Yessss....Yess...I love you crayfish....Uhhh...Ummm...and you lovely worms too. Ahhh... Ahhh...”

At another end of the pool, a three-person gang bang was about to start. Jennifer, a brunette, and Laura, a blonde, straddled each other’s legs and slapped their pussies together while using a dead green eel as a double dildo. A homeless man approached behind Laura and sodomized her with his grime-encrusted phallus. He reached over to grope her D-cup breasts and pinch her nipples.

“Mmmmm....Mmmm..Uhh,” moan Jennifer softly as she slightly squeezed Laura’s left breast with one hand and reached down with her other hand to grope her smooth ass cheeks, touching the anus occasionally. A storm of happiness brewed within the homeless guy in this once-in-a-life-time event. He then extended his leg and slapped Jennifer’s tummy with his dirty foot, leaving a dark foot print after his foot was withdrawn. He smeared his foot on her abdomen and the foot print turned into a shapeless brown stain.

Jennifer loved the smell of the bum’s foot so she stopped playing with Laura’s breasts and reached down to grab his dirty foot and lick his greasy toes. She sucked on his toes with great felicity for a while before licking the sole with the tip of her toungue. He giggled at the tickling of his foot and soon retracted his entire leg.

“Awwww...,” said Jennifer in disappointment.

She then rubbed the stain on her tummy with her hands and then licked the transfered stain on her hands to savor the magnificent taste. It was better than candy!

“Mmmmm....Mmmmm....”

Yet in another part of the room, another “perverted” sex act was taking place. To the possessed man, however, the word perverted had no meaning.

“Stop....Please....brother...NO!” cried Samuel’s sister as he continued to pump her repeatedly. His naked sister was tied to a wooden chair, and therefore had no chance of escape. Samuel’s thighs grinded against her sister’s and his hands were very busy with her voluptuous breasts. He kissed her on the lips to stop her desperate cries and pleas.

Samuel soon stopped, but it wasn’t because of scruples; It was because of the fact that he had a more devious plan for debauchery in mind. He reached over to a plastic box holding live earthworms and grabbed a decent handful. With his other hand, he scooped up some purple grapes from a huge bown. Now he was ready. He grinned at her sister, Lucy.

“Nooo...nooo...please...snap out of it, brother!”

He shoved the pink earthworms into her vagina, followed by the purple grapes. One grape began slipping out, so he prodded it with his finger to get it back in. He stared at his sister’s horrified face and licked his lips.

“Arggh....Ahhhh....Nooo!”

Samuel dived in and ate her sister’s pussy, sucking and relishing the grapes and earthworms that came out of it, mixed with the pussy juice. After devouring all the grapes and earthworms, he was ready for more fun.

“Ahhhhhhhhh....Mmmmmmphff...Mmpf!” screamed Lucy as his brother forced some rare black earthworms into her mouth and some into his own mouth. He then kissed his sister, forcing his toungue into Lucy’s mouth while the earthworms slithered inside their oral cavities.

Those who were still sane thought it was going to be just salacious pleasure all night. They are wrong and they will be in for a big surprise, a very big surprise.

“The doctor is in!” said a hooded man who just arrived into the huge room. Richard stopped and withdrew his phallus from Mary’s pussy and spoke in a loud voice, “YOU ARE LATE!”

“Please excuse my untimely arrival. I had a run-in with the Phoenix bitches.”

The doctor took a long saw-toothed knife out of one of his pockets that was stained heavily with blood and said, “But they eventually succumbed to my trusty little friend.” He licked the blood on the knife, “Mmmm.... female blood is tasty, and so is fucking them after their deaths, heh heh.”

As if the bloody knife wasn’t horrifying enough, he reached into another one of his pockets and pulled out a severed breast of a woman. “Ahhh...this one is still fresh,” sniffed the doctor, “and tasty too!” He licked the nipple on the breast.

Yet in another pocket, he produced .... a carved-out pussy! He held the bloody organ in his right hand and ate the ovaries individually before cramming the entire severed pussy into his mouth. Gulp!

“Mmmmm....this is what I call EATING OUT a woman’s cunt.”

“Enough demonstration... It’s time to DO YOUR TASK!”

“With pleasure...,” said the doctor as he took off his hood and opened his black trench coat, revealing the many surgical instruments he had in his pockets. The instruments glistened under the candle light.

After witnessing the actions of the doctor and hearing those words, many of the unwilling people began shaking in fear. Richard was so scared that he peed on himself. Susan cooed, “Awww...sweetie, you peed on yourself. Here, let me clean up for you.” She licked on the fresh urine around his pubic area. Sally soon joined in the piss-licking frenzy, grazing Susan’s succulent lips occasionally.

Richard observed where the doctor was going and was hoping that he won’t be the first victim. While holding the original knife he had used to kill the Phoenix warriors, he walked around the room, looking at the untainted people in their eyes, who were sweating and shaking in fear. Finally he picked one, a pretty Asian lady in her late twenties. She he long, straight hair, a heart-shaped face, and a small body supporting two huge breasts.

“No...no...no...”

“Yes, my dear, yes!”

The doctor grazed his knife along the abdomen of the fettered woman, drawing a rough picture of a man and woman having sex. Blood leaked from the surface cuts as the pitiful woman cried. He bent over and licked her blood as it came out. “Mmmmm....your blood is tasty, just like those Phoenix warriors.” His toungue traveled down to her pussy and began eating her cunt (not literally).

After he got tired of cunt-licking, he stopped and reached into his pocket. In a moment of shuffling, he produced a box of thumb tacks that he bought from Office House. The asian woman sobbed as he opened the box and flaunting the contents in front of her eyes.

“My dear, your skin is beautiful, but it would be even more beautiful after I embellish your skin with some ornaments.”

“Nooo....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

The doctor pushed in the thumb tacks along the outline of the surface wounds, highlighting the bloody picture.

“Ahhhhh.....PLEASE....Ahhhhhhhh...Oh God...No!”

“I don’t think God is in this room right now.”

He reached into his pocket and produced a cell phone.

“But here, I’ll let you contact him.”

He punched in some numbers and held the phone to her ears.

“Some one please help, please help me, PLEASE...Ah..huh..huh!”

The answering machine on the other side of the line responded:

“This is God’s residence... Sorry, I am not available right now. Please leave a message after the beep...”

“Nooo...Ahh..Ahh!”

“See, I told you so.”

He then placed the phone back into his pocket and kissed her mouth so violently that her lips bled, which prompt him to break the kiss.

“Let’s play another game, shall we?” said the doctor as he brought out some barb wire. “Let’s play bleeding thighs!”

“Ahhhhhhhhh!”

He wrapped the barbed wire along both of her thighs as the Asian woman cried in agony and pain. Slap! Slap!

“Bad...bad...bad... bitch. This is a sacred place, and you shouldn’t scream. It’s so disruptive. I will seal your whore mouth!”

The doctor reached into one of his pockets and pulled out some thread and a sewing needle. Meticulously, he pushed one end of the thread through the hole in the needle and dragged the entire length of the thread through. After completing the hard work, he signed in relief and looked at the sobbing woman.

“Now to shut your mouth,” said the doctor in an emotionless tone as he pinched her lips shut and ordered the help of a hooded servant to hold her head in place. He sewed her lips together in a criss-cross fashion, causing them to bleed profusely. “Mmmmmphff....MMmmmmm....” After her lips were sewn, he kissed them and suckled on the blood.

“It’s easier to do the next operation with your mouth shut.”

Slowly, the doctor stood up and addressed the mixture of horrified and delighted audiences in a politician-like voice. “We all know that people like to lick the skin of their lovers’ bodies. But that’s just love on the surface. Far too many people fall in love just because what they see on the outside and giving minimal attention to what matters the most, the inside. In order to understand the inner thoughts and feelings of your lover, you must share part of their thoughts and feelings and have them WITHIN you.”

The reached into one of his pockets and pulled out a surgical knife. “Though barriers can be burdensome to potiential lovers. It is advisable for either side of the party to break down the barriers separating their true inner selfs. Most notorious of these barriers a person’s perception of beauty. As you’ve probably all heard, ‘Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.’ I will now demonstrate how to seek your soul mate’s inner self.”

He pierced his surgical knife into the upper left arm of the woman, whose screams were stifled by her sealed mouth. Very slowly, he began slicing the skin off from her arm, peeling it like an apple.

“As you can see, breaking down barriers is not difficult, you just need a little motivation and you can see past the outer beauty of your potential lover for what they really are.”

Blood gushed out of the wound on the Asian woman’s arm. The doctor bent down and drank the blood from the wound. “People should not squander inner beauty. Mmmmm... It actually tastes very good!”

Suddenly, the doctor spoke again, “What you may initially percieve as good may turn ugly as you go in deeper.” He pointed his surgical to the woman’s abdomen and stabbed right into it, cutting it vertically. Next he pull opened the two folds of flesh with his bare hands and pulled out the entrails forcefully. A huge amount of blood poured out and splattered on the cement floor.

He held the entrails up in the air as blood ran along his arms and dripped on his head and spoke loudly, “YOU SEE?! Inner beauty may not always exist, you may get INNER UGLINESS!”

Repeating his words again, “INNER UGLINESS!” he squeezed the premature feces out of the intestines as he opened his mouth to receive it. Chomp! Chomp! “I am the DEVOURER OF INNER UGLINESS!”

The doctor lowered his voice, “Inner ugliness can change to inner beauty, but that is rare. I will demonstrate with this woman’s heart, the temple of beauty or ugliness...”

After dumping the entrails on the ground, he plunged his hands into the huge open wound and reached upwards to the point where his entire lower arm was inside her body. After he felt her beating heart, he pulled it out, snapping the veins and artries in the process. The heart was still beating as he poured black ink thoroughly on it. He held the organ up in the air and exclaimed, “Just as I suspected, this woman’s heart is EVIL!”

As if to rescue the woman, the doctor continued, “She can be saved. I will cleanse her black heart with my pristine sperm.” He held the dyed heart close to his groin and masturbated until he ejaculated into the heart, giving it some white color.

“Her heart is cleaner, but it is not enough! Everyone of you bold males out there step right up to take your part in cleaning this evil woman’s heart with your pristine sperm!”

Meanwhile, Sheila approached the dead woman’s body and kneeled on the pool of blood on the floor, looking at her with lust. She cut the thread off from her lips with scissors and then kissed her deeply in the mouth. While sucking on her tounge, she groped the Asian woman’s left breast with her left hand and finger-fucked her cunt with the other hand. She didn’t mind blood being smeared on her body because she was too enthralled by erotic bliss to care about anything else.

Richard’s mind was too shocked to comprehend anything after aversely watching the mad doctor’s bloody show. Sally, Susan, and the others, however were clapping their hands with extreme enthusiasm.