The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Michael; Fun with Suzi and Beth”

By The Hedonist God

Chapter 4: A Beth Exclusive

Even though Suzi pleaded with her eyes for me to keep her here, and not let her go into the clutches of Drake, I held firm in Beatrix’s decision. Beatrix would also go with Drake – she wasn’t particularly attractive, and so I let him decide her permanent fate. Beth was taken to be freshened up for a long night of marathon sex with me. My maids did her make-up, and dressed her in sexy lingerie. Drake and I said our goodbyes. I french-kissed Suzi for one last time and felt her tongue stud. Her fear was positively intoxicating. Drake snapped his fingers and Suzi blinked and became totally entranced. She was practically a robot. I rolled my eyes at Drake. He shrugged. “It’s just till I get her home.” He slapped her ass as they went out of the door. She didn’t react. After shutting the door I walked upstairs to the bedroom, and there Beth sat, on the bed. I had hazed her mind slightly, because fear was only partly a turn on. The truth is, as I sat down beside the lovely woman, stroking her face and admiring her lovely blue eyes, I found myself rather taken with her. You must understand, that this happens to me rarely. I’m not talking about love. I’m talking about more than that. I’m also not talking about more than the desire to alter another human being’s life. This was different. I wanted to keep her. Like a pet. “Beth, would you mind if I kept you for my pleasure?” She furrowed her brows and thought as I ran my fingers up her back and unhooked her bra. “Um, no, I guess not, Master. I don’t see why not. That . . . . seems normal. I just. . .” I cut her off. “Darling. Be quiet and let me look at you.” She smiled faintly “Yes, Master.” Her blue eyes watched me as I touched and examined her body closely. She wasn’t totally calm. That was the turn on. She knew deep down that something wasn’t right, but she found herself totally pliant and obedient. I manipulated her body and stroked her and talked to her of what I’d alter about her body if I kept her – her ass was a little fat (she’d go running and go on a diet), and she didn’t dress sexily enough (she’d change her wardrobe). To each thing Beth agreed that it seemed right for her to do. I smiled. I gestured for my maid in the room to turn the lights down really low. “Beth, my slave. Undress me.” Beth removed my kimono and her eyes were drawn to my hard cock. “Isn’t it the most wonderful thing you’ve ever seen?” Beth’s response was slurred, as if it took a great deal of effort to think or talk independently – this was in fact the case: her mind was quite like a sponge. It would soak up whatever I said to it. I pushed her gently down on her knees as she replied “Yes . . . wonderful.” Her hands reached out to touch it and caress it. I groaned in pleasure. “Don’t you want to worship it, darling?” Beth nodded vacantly and murmured “Yes. Worship it . . . . Mmmm.” I petted Beth’s shoulder length blonde hair. She was quite a nice pet. Then I moved her head so her lips were touching my cock. I was hard. Tonight, Beth would be fucked in every available orifice. She would be my total sex-slave. Her lips parted, and she slowly put my cock in her mouth. I relaxed as she moved her head very slowly up and down my cock. She was making little moaning noises – obviously incredibly turned on by all this. I thought I’d enhance things even further. “Beth, this is really making you horny. Sucking my cock is getting you all wet.” “Mmmmmm?” She didn’t stop sucking, but I could see that I’d need to underline the point a little further. “Yes, Beth. You’ve never felt so horny. You can barely think straight. Your cunt is dripping wet. You’re nipples are sensitive to the slightest touch. You’re so unbearably aroused.” This time her moan was much more obedient. “Mmmhmmmm.” I let her tease me more with her tongue for a minute, and then I stood Beth up and pressed her body against mine in a deep kiss. She was totally aroused. “Take off your thong and get into bed with me.” In the dim gleam, I smiled when Beth removed her sexy thong and climbed on top of me under the covers. “Do you want me to fuck you like the obedient slut you are?” She smiled slightly as I felt up her ass gently. All the while here eyes were glued to mine. “Nnnno . . . I’m not . . . I’m not a . . . . slut.” I kept looking into her eyes – her face was only slightly expressionless. “Yes. You are. You want to fuck me like the obedient slut you are. You want me inside you.” She nodded. “Yes, Master. I want you inside of me . . . so hot . . .” I french kissed her again, and whispered “put me inside you and start fucking me slowly. Enjoy every minute of it.” She obediently guided my cock inside her cunt, slowly pushing herself further and further onto it. I gasped at how wet she was. The poor married woman was terribly aroused, and not her husband was the farthest thing from her mind. Then Beth started slow-fucking me. It was wonderful. Poor Beth was only slightly conscious of how something was strange. But she could help moaning in pleasure as her body moved slowly up and down on mine. “Isn’t this wonderful, Beth? Is there anywhere else you’d rather be?” Beth continued thrusting, but tried to think clearly. “Well, Master. I . . . um . . . my husband, I miss him.” I smiled indulgently. “No, you don’t.” Her face formed a question. “I don’t?” “No, darling.” I stroked her face and started to kiss her. She was so beautiful at that moment. And she really was like a pet – obedient, mine to play with, and so much a lesser life form. After kissing her for a moment while we slow-fucked, I pulled her lips off my by looping my hand around her hair and tugging gently. I looked in her eyes. “You don’t miss your husband. He has a tiny cock and can’t satisfy you sexually.” By this point, the impending orgasm made it much more difficult for Beth to think. Her eyes fluttered as she mumbled. “Yes . . . tiny cock. Don’t miss him . . . more satisfied now . . . with my Master.” Her movements had become more frantic now. She had an urgent look on her face. “You’d like to be my slave.” Beth nodded, and her blonde hair flipped up and down as she murmured “Yes . . . your slave.” I kissed her. “You enjoy being submissive to me. You love sex with me. Obeying me is satisfying.” She nodded again. “Yes. Oh! Master! Please! Love . . . being submissive. Oh, yes! Love . . . obey . . . ing . . . you!” She was really in need of an orgasm. I wondered whether I should give her one. Her body was sweating and jerking frantically as she fucked me. She needed release. “Beth, darling. I’ve decided that you can have your wish. You can be my pet. But, I’m very particular about what my pets do. So you can’t have any physical contact with your husband other than the occasional kiss on the cheek. Otherwise your life will be normal. Alright, darling?” Beth’s face formed a frown. “No . . . I . . . Oh! Please . . Master, let me cum! I need it so bad!” “Agree with me. Anything I say you will do.” Beth nodded reluctantly. Beads of sweat had formed on her face. She murmured “Yes. . . Anything . . . Won’t touch Luke . . . Oh, yes.” One more thing remained. I turned us over so I was on top, and started fucking Beth really hard. “Beth, when my cum hits your vagina, you’re going to be addicted to sex with me. You’ll need it. You’ll dream about it. When you’re not sleeping with me, you’ll masturbate in bed while your husband sleeps beside you. You’ll scream my name.” Beth practically shouted “Oh, yes! Master! I will! Oh, god!” “Tell me you’re mine. Tell me I own you. You’ll do anything.” I came hard inside Beth, spraying the walls of her pussy with my immortal cum. “Yes! You own me. I’m yours. Yes! Yes! Yes!” She came to a screaming orgasm and then lay there, exhausted. I rolled off her and motioned to Clara, my maid, to lick me clean of cum. Then I drifted off to sleep.

I woke with a hard-on. I always do. I smiled and looked over at the sleeping form of Beth, her blonde hair tousled and beautiful. I lifted the covers and fondled her pump ass. Glancing at the clock, I saw that it was two in the morning. Time enough for an ass fuck. She was a deep sleeper, and only mumbled as I positioned myself on top of her. I thought I’d try something fun, and waved my hand in front of her face. Beth’s eyes fluttered but stayed closed. She would sleep until I woke her. And she would dream very vividly about what was going to happen. But she would stay asleep. I exposed her ass-crack by pulling one cheek slightly over, and I put my hard cock on the edge. Then, I pushed myself inside her. I thanked my foresight in having Clara give her an enema before bedtime, so that I wouldn’t have to clean her shit off my cock. I started fucking the poor sleepless Beth. Hard and rough. Her helpless body moved up and down while I fucked her. I knew that she’d be sore in the morning, but I didn’t care. She was a toy to me. And she’d have a sore ass quite often, I thought. Perhaps I’d let her keep her slightly plump ass. It wrapped nicely around my cock as I fucked her. Her blonde hair flopped up and down as I rammed myself into her. Soon, I could tell the I was close to cumming. I withdrew from her ass, and turned her so she was sleeping on her back. Then, I finished by jerking off onto her face and breasts. Several gobs of cum landed on her cheeks and lips, and several more landed on her breasts. I reached up and took a strand of her wavy hair and cleaned my cock off and went back asleep, making sure not to pull the covers up on Beth, so that my cum would dry on her face and breasts.

I woke up again several hours later and wanted a little more from Beth. At first I just lay calmly looking at her beautiful body. Her cunt was beautiful and bare of pubic hair, and her breasts and face were slightly flaky with dried cum. I reached out and fondled one of her tits. Still under my power, Beth wouldn’t wake up until I woke her. Her legs were spread out and her left hand (which still displayed her glittering engagement ring and her wedding ring) was posed artfully above her head. She couldn’t be sexier if she tried. The poor woman really did look like a porno-star. I snapped my fingers, and she moaned in her sleep. In a few seconds her cunt was lubricated with juice. “Beth. Wake up.” Her eyes fluttered. She watched me. “How can I serve you, Master?” She was startled at the question which came out of her mouth. “Get on all fours. I want to fuck you doggy style.” She murmured, “Um, okay. Yes, Master,” her eyes glittering at the prospect of more fantastic sex. Hesitantly but quickly, she moved so she was on all fours. Her ass was facing me, and her blonde hair was down on one side of her head. I laughed at the contrast between the demure woman known to the English department and the conditioned sex-pot in front of me. She blushed when I commented on how wet she was. Soon I was ramming myself into her, enjoying the back and forth movement of her body as I fucked her. I was kneeling and grasping onto her hips, she was on her hands and knees taking whatever I doled out to her. “Tell me what you are.” She looked back at me. “I . . . um . . oh . . . oh . . . oh . .. I’m a slut . . . I’m . . . oh, god! . . . your slut . . . your plaything . . . yes! yes!” I was really enjoying this. She was totally mine. Finally I cam into her vagina and pinched both her nipples hard – her orgasm was mingled with pain, fear, and shame. “I like the way your wedding ring sparkles in the low light, you little whore.” Even in the dim darkness I could make out Kim’s blush of shame as I sunk back into the covers to sleep. She curled up beside me, unable to think of doing anything else.