The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milena’s Story

Part 1

It was a wonderful night, to hunt, and as always I was going around in the city, to find a prey. The Full Moon was high in the sky, all sparkly, like I liked.

It’s the right night to hunt. Thanks to the Moon my powers are at their peak. No men – or women – can resist me! Mwahahah! I was thinking, while entering in a classy night club. This night I wanted to eat, and have fun. I was dressed extremely sexy that night: soft black leather boots, which clung nicely around my calf and partially my thigh, whit a silvery zipper on the sides.

I was wearing a pair of black, lucid leather pants, and a red strapless corset, always in leather, which wrapped finely my sides, and lifted my generous breasts. It had black leather straps that closed it, on the front, and the hem was like torn, it resembled tongues of fire.

Above all of this I wore my usual long black leather coat, which ended under the knees. My black hair were untied, and I wore a fire red lipstick, and blue eye shadow, just like my eyes. At last they were blue, until I used my powers. In fact, the clothing wasn’t so important, with my charisma I would also been able to go around with shabby clothes, but people would anyway kneel beside me, if I used my powers on them, worshipping me like a Goddess.

I entered in that club, and I looked around. It was an exclusive place, and you could enter into it only with certain clothing. I walked toward the reception, and the attendant was already looking at me badly. I smiled sensually, and I get even closer, swaying my hips, and using one of my powers to know the names of the peoples inside the club.

“I want to enter, I have an appointment with Mister Scott, it’s very important,” I explained to him, while he frowned.

“I’m sorry, miss, but you must dress yourself in another manner to enter here, this isn’t an AMBIGUOUS club, and if you want to talk with Mister Scott, I can always call him outside,” he said, with a commanding tone.

I sighed, and I leaned toward him, looking into his eyes. I felt already his will slipping away, and my pussy turning wet. My eyes turned red, and I whispered, with a sensual voice, at the attendant, “But you MUST let me pass, it’s VERY important!”

He almost fell onto the ground, but I was quicker, and I told him with all my dominance, “Stand up, slave, it’s an order!” He stood up, with that vacant stare, and his arms along the sides, and he said with that dreamy tone of voice that exited me a lot, “Alright, Mistress Milena, You may enter in the room.”

“Very well, you have answered right, so I will reward you with an orgasm, and when I will enter in the room, you will have the best orgasm in your whole life, and you will also forget who I was searching, and then you will wake up from this trance, but you will not remonstrate when I will exit from there, because you will see me with very elegant clothes,” I said, entering the room, and hearing the attendant gasping in pleasure. I smiled, and watched around, seeing disapproving looks from the customers.

My eyes turned again red, and all the people in the room had, for a brief moment, that vacant stare, which made my womanhood wet itself even more. They saw me as a girl with a very fine dress, so I could walk around the club without problems, and search for my prey.

I smelled the air, and I walked toward a certain fragrance, seeing a handsome man, sitting alone at a table. I walked toward him, and asked, “A so handsome man, sitting all alone. Can I sit near you? I hope to be not so much impudent,” I asked him, using a little of my aphrodisiac, and charm, but my eyes remained blue.

I sensed that he was really excited seeing me, and I noticed that he had an erection. He watched me with lust, but he had a good control, so he simply asked me, “Yes, sure, sit down. Can I ask why a beautiful woman like you is in such a club?”

I entered into his mind, and I saw that he was bored to stay in that club. He was together with a friend, but he went to “hunt” women, so this handsome man was all alone. He was excited seeing me, because he saw a glimpse of what I was, and he liked me because I was elegant, but also wild.

In some strange way, he knew that I was manipulating him, but he didn’t cared. So he said, “If you want, we can exit from this place, to stroll in the streets. I have no more things to do here.” I accepted, holding down my own excitement, and a manic laugh, since my charm had done its work nicely. My panties were drenched in my feminine juices.

That snobbish air gave me the creeps, and I was happy to exit that room. But first, to liven up the evening, while I was embraced at my prey, my eyes sparkled red, giving at everyone – except him – the mental command to do wild sex with the partners or with everyone, after I exited the room.

When we exited from the local, I saw the attendant became again under my control, for the command that I gave him before, and I almost had an orgasm. “I hope that You had a good evening, Miss Milena, good strolling, and I hope that You would come here in this club again, You will be always welcome,” he said with deference, while I smiled at him, and exited with my man.

When we were outside, I watched him in the eyes, and my own became red, and I said to him, “I like you, and you like me a lot. This evening I want to have some fun, take me in your home. I know that you live alone, sweetie…you will take me at your home, and you will forget this discourse, and it will be like it was your idea. Now, wake!” I ordered him, and I watched him sweetly, to see his reaction.

He was really sweet with me, he was holding me with his hand at my side, and when I watched him in the yes, to hypnotize him, I saw him thinking that he was clinging at a branch, in a wild river, and he almost had an orgasm. He was divided, because he sensed that I was controlling him, while he took me toward his car, but my hold was strong.

I saw that he had a relationship with a woman called Elena, but it ended a few months ago, and he liked my initiative. He said, “If you want, we can go at my house. I can offer you something fresh, and maybe know each other better, than in that crowded local, what do you think?”

I felt him excited only for my presence and smell: I was constantly using my pheromones on him. Before feeding on him, I wanted to have some fun, to make his blood tastier. “For me it’s ok. That club was too snobby for my tastes. No offence,” I said, while I get in the car. I knew that he would agree with anything I said.

“Oh, I almost forgot, I’m Milena, and you are…?” I asked, even if I knew already his name, if he told it to me, I would had more control over him. “Oh, right, my name is Victor, here, we are arrived,” he said, opening the house’s door, and making me enter in the building.

Perfect, so I can enter whenever I want I thought. I didn’t want to suck all the blood from him: my tribe doesn’t go for the kill. We search for a lot of “reserves” around the city, so we can feed ourselves without being noticed too much. This city was new for me, and so he was my first “reserve”, and I would give him some fun too.

“Did you want something to drink? Sit wherever you like, and get comfortable, like you are at your home,” he said, and I sat on a black leather sofa, thinking of answering him “Yes, I want your blood,” but it wasn’t the moment.

I had this feeble link with his mind, and I saw that he was thinking of doing naughty things on me. He was stripping me mentally, thinking of climbing my long legs, arriving at my pink fruit, licking my juices. He noticed my hardened nipples, and he brought me a glass of wine, then he kneeled down, to kiss my soft thigh, and I sensed him almost cumming in his pants.

I felt his hormones running through him, and I was really excited. Plus the Moon enhanced my powers, and they were at their peak. I smiled, and took his face in my hands, gently, to look him in the eyes, my own turning red, and then I ordered him, “I want to have some fun. Remove my boots and my black panties, and then make what your instinct tell you to do, Victor dear. And call me Mistress Milena, my sweetie,” I said this with a sweet, sensual tone, charged of charm, unleashing my pheromones, to make him crazy for me. I knew what he wanted, and I liked it!

He looked at me with adoration, and he removed my boots, taking my white feet into his hands. He licked them lovingly, between my toes, on my sole...and I saw that for him they had a very nice aroma. Then he removed my pants, and opened my long milky white legs, he took my panties with his teeth, and I saw that he liked the fact that they were drenched in my juices.

He removed his pants and boxer shorts too, and I saw that they were also wet from his pre-cum. He had a nice erection, and I was happy. He opened my legs, and began to lick my wet pussy, stimulating my clitty, and entering into me sweetly. Then he placed my feet on his dick, and I sensed that he wanted to make me crazy, he didn’t understand what was going on in him.

He then started to play a little with my asshole, and he asked, “Mistress Milena, You like what I’m doing to You? I want to cum over You, I don’t resist!” It was a long time that a man treated me with such sweetness, and usually men became crazy of me, making wild sex. I liked his treatment, and I was also curious where he wanted to end, and I always unleashed my pheromones and charm, to hook him at me.

I was almost on the edge, and I liked that crazy glance he had, and so I said to him, “Mmmh…you are very good, Victor. I like what you are doing, and so I give you permission to do what you want, and then we go in your bedroom, to finish all the matter,” I said, thinking to eat him there.

He continued to lick, all excited, and I felt that my feet on his rod excited him, and even my moans excited him. He began to masturbate on my feet: probably he was a feet fetishist and I liked it. Then he came on them, and his semen aroused me very much. I began to massage his dick and he was even more aroused, and he had another erection.

I saw that he had some doubt, but with types like him it was normal. He thought that it was really strange that he did things like that to a woman that he had known only that day. I sensed that doubt, and I ordered him something, to drag his mind away from those thoughts.

“Let’s go to your bedroom, Victor, I had so much fun, you satisfied me, and so I want to reward you. And remember that every time I praise you, a wave of pleasure would run through you, and even when you will obey at my orders. Let’s go, sweetie, your bed awaits us,” I said to him, with my usual sensual tone of voice.

He followed me, but he had always that doubt, even with all my pheromones, charm and control over him. I dismissed it, and when we were in his bedroom, I undressed myself completely, and he was again aroused, thinking about the perfection of my round breasts, with pink nipples. I leaned over the bed, and he jumped at me, sucking my nipples, and licking my whole breast.

I then placed myself on my belly, lifting my buttocks. He inserted his erected dick in my pussy, while he caressed my breast with one hand, and stimulated my anus with the other. It was fantastic, and he was like a sex machine, and I came, I came, and I was happy.

Then I sensed that something was wrong, and he suddenly said, “What am I doing? Milena, what have you done to me?!” My control over him was broken, and I didn’t know why!