The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milena’s Story

Part 2

I saw him looking at a picture on the bedside table, and I caught a glimpse of him remembering: she was his girlfriend, Elena. So I used my vampire’s strength, blocking him on the bed, and looked into his eyes, using my hypnotic power at the max.

“Victor, SLEEP!” I ordered him, and he fell fast asleep. In that moment I had an idea, and I made my fangs grow. I licked his neck, and tasted his skin: it had a salty and wild taste.

Then I bit him, and eat from him. His blood was divine, and if I wasn’t careful, I would drink all of it, but I shall not do that. I needed him as a reserve, and lover…and I had another plan.

After sucking some blood, I licked the wound, and it healed. My race had that ability, and it is one that stay hidden, that don’t leave traces. Since he was weakened from the sex, my hypnosis, and the loss of blood, I whispered those commands in his ear, “Listen to me closely: you will forget about me, about our encounter. You will remember that you were tired to stay in that club, and you came at home, alone. But I will have access to your subconscious, always, because I hypnotized you, and I used my powers on you.”

“Listen closely; I have other command to give you: Tomorrow you would invite Elena here, for the night, and I will give you a visit. Your conscious mind will forget this, but your subconscious mind not, and for you it will be like one of your ideas. Now you will sleep, and I will return here tomorrow. Remember, and remember to forget!” I said, kissing him on his third eye, to make him sleep deeply, to make his mind work on my commands, and I left the place, silent as the night.

* * *

I was sleeping in one of the coffins in the Mansion, which was one of the “Hotels” for our tribe. The Mansion was abandoned, and it was propriety of one vampire of my clan. We used those houses to rest in the various cities.

While I was sleeping, I always had a link to Victor’s mind, and I dreamt about his thoughts. He was tired, and he blamed those “Damn club”, while he prepared coffee. I laughed in the dream…if he only knew. He scratched the point where I bit him, blaming some bugs, and he wanted to call Elena.

Perfect, my plan was working! But he found my black panties…holy crap! I forgot about those. But his mind was distracted by the thought about calling Elena. She went away from him some months ago, because she saw something that it scared her, and she left many things in his house.

He went to a telephone booth, to call her, to not show his ID. “Elena? Hi, I’m Marco, your old colleague, remember? You want to meet me this night?” I heard her answer, through the link I shared with Victor, “Ah, hi, Marco, how are you? I’d like to meet you this night, only keep me away from Victor!”

She believed him, and after supper they would met. He didn’t remember the motive why she run away from him, he was only following my orders. That was a problem – the thing she hated him – but I thought about a plan, to make them reconcile that night. And anyway, now I knew where she lived, and so I had the possibility to follow her, and capture her before she went into her house. I slept all day, and when the sun went down, I went near Victor’s house, to see the situation. He couldn’t escape me, and since he invited me to enter in his house, I had the permission to enter whenever I wanted.

I entered in the house, and I hid myself from Victor, using pheromones and hypnotic waves. I took my panties from the laundry basket, and I blessed my usual modus operandi to make the victim forget about me. Even if he saw the black panties, he didn’t remember me; I even saw this through the mental link. After taking my panties, I placed myself in a strategic point, hidden from the entrance, and waited for my other prey.

Victor exited the house, to take Elena. “She is late, as always,” I heard in my head, Victor was waiting for the girl.

She arrived with her car, and he placed himself in front of the opened door, before she could exit from the car. “Victor! I knew that was you! I told you that I didn’t want to have nothing to do with you never again!” Elena said with rage.

I peeked into Victor’s mind, when he was looking at her, and I saw her with his eyes, and caught some glimpse of his mind: the girl was really a beauty: her face remembered him of those Greece’s statues. She had a long thick curly hair, chestnut colored, that made her look crazy, but she was like a princes, when she combed nicely her hair, with those bright azure eyes, and her little pink mouth that he adored…and her round but tonic physique.

“Elena, I know why you left me, I felt the need to call you…I don’t know why, but I needed to see you!” he said, and I knew why she left him, and that info worried me.

The girl had discovered about his past: he was born in a little village in Ukraine, the poorness and misery was his daily bread…and the violence. He began to do robberies, and one day something went very wrong…

He run away, in Corsica, where he entered into the Foreign Legion, a new identity, but always with death and violence. He was sent in many “hot” places, killing people. Then, when he was on leave in Corsica, he saw her, on a beach, and he was love struck.

He learned that there were beautiful things, like love, and he was enamored of her eyes, her intelligence. He saw that there wasn’t only violence and destruction, and he invented a fake life, to stay with her, leaving the Foreign Legion, and going to live together with her. Then she discovered all the truth, finding some papers in a drawer, and she left him, crying, and leaving a hole in his heart.

They went in her car, and she said, with a tear running down from her eyes, “I bring you home; I want to talk to you.” While they were driving I was searching the house, sniffing Elena’s things, to remember her smell.

I found the papers that stated the old life of Victor, and I frowned. While some vampires might enjoy all that violence and destruction, my clan is not like that. We maintain our humanity, because is one of the creed of my race. I liked to do evil things, but only making sex. I usually don’t kill somebody willingly, and even when I turned someone I was cautious, avoiding turning into a vampire types like Victor.

I promised myself to keep an eye on him, and then I hid again, since my enchantment didn’t work on Elena, since I didn’t bite her yet. They entered in the house, and sat in the kitchen.

Elena wore a long, white dress, that exalted her amber skin, and she wore a pair of flat sandals. Victor took out some wine, and offered a glass of that red liquid at the girl, sitting in front of her. “Elena, I didn’t want to make you suffer…when I saw you the first time, I instantly fell in love with you, and I saw the beautiful things of life in you, things that I never tasted. In you I saw the friend, the lover, the woman of my life, and the mother of my child. In your smile, I saw the joy of life…I cannot bring myself to say to you what I’ve done in all my life. Coming near you, to talk to you that day, in Corsica, was the only good thing I done in my entire life; try to pardon me, if you can…”

She looked at him, with eyes full of tears, and said, “Victor, I love you!” Before throwing herself in his arms. They stayed like that for what seemed an eternity, with her head on his chest, and his face buried in her thick curly hair.

I was near the door, to hear what they were going to say at each other, and I was almost sorry to use them for eating, but with all those emotions their blood would be delicious. Then I waited in another place, asking myself what they were going to do. I hoped that they went to bed, because I emanated some pheromones in the kitchen, to arouse them.

I did a mental fist pump, when Elena watched him with lust and sweetness, removing her dress, revealing a white thong, and nothing more. Victor was clearly excited, thanks to my pheromones, and I sensed that he was even a little worried, but he followed his instinct.

They went in his bedroom, and Elena began to caress and undress him, then she leaned on the bed, removing her G-string and sandals: she was really wet; I could smell her arousal from the corridor where I hid. Victor mounted on the bed, standing over her, and caressing her tenderly, like a bee on a rare flower.

I continued to send out the pheromones, to excite them, and I was hidden in the shadows. They were so taken by themselves that they didn’t notice me. I was really excited too, seeing them making love.

Their sex was exquisite: they caressed and kissed, rubbed their body, Victor was licking and kissing her lovingly, sucking and nipping her breasts, going down, kissing her belly, and going toward her pussy.

He then licked her pink folds, stimulating her clitty, and she was writhing, moaning and gasping. He inserted his tongue into her hole, and he stimulated her asshole, like he did with me the previous day.

My pheromones freed their wild side, and she was screaming in passion, then she came, and came, multiple times. After doing sex, they curled up, closing their eyes, in an exhausted sleep: it was my pheromones that did that effect.

I exited from the shadows, and climbed the bed, watching Elena’s perfect neck. In a minute she would be mine, like Victor was already. I came over her, licking her neck.

She had a salty taste, full of adrenaline, like I liked. Victor stirred a little, so I whispered, “Sleep, sleep…in a minute I would be at you too.” He sighed languidly, and he slept again.

I sniffed Elena’s neck, licked it again, and then bit her. She suddenly opened her eyes, but I was already using my charm, to calm her. She relaxed, and uttered a sensual sigh, smiling.

When I bit my victims, I injected an aphrodisiac into them, that made them relax, and being addicted to it. I drank a quarter of her blood, then I moved over Victor, to suck the blood I didn’t sucked the previous night, since I restrained myself.

He sighed too, and both of them grabbed my arms, to hug them. I smiled, because all my victims did this, in search of warmth. After I finished, I licked their wounds, to make them disappear, and I gave instructions at the couple.

“You have been really good! You will remember your reconciliation, and a good night of lovemaking, all tender and loving. You will not remember strange sensations or things.”

Then I talked only to Elena,”Tomorrow night I would pay you a visit, at your home, and when you will see me, you will make me enter in your house. You will do that like it is your idea, and you will trust me blindly, because my presence will make you relaxed and docile.”

I gave them those instructions, and I caressed their heads, and they released me. I got down the bed, and went out from an opened window in the kitchen, thinking about the next night.