The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milena’s Story

Part 3

I slept, and connected my link only with Elena. She was dreaming about me, saying “Mistress Milena, take my blood now.” I was happy to have found her. Her blood was really sweet, full of passion and love, and she was right for me.

I decided, if she would have asked me, to turn her, because she was a right person to turn into a vampire, because she was like me, before I was turned. The night came, and I went to her, and knocked at her door. She came to open the door, and she fell into a light trance, like I ordered her.

“Can I come in, Miss?” I asked her formally, and she nodded, with that serene and blessed expression, that made me badly excited. I entered in her house, turning my eyes red, to hypnotize her fully. She kissed my boots on her own volition, and I felt really well.

That woman was perfect, so I asked, “Elena, I’m a vampire, and I think that you would be a perfect creature of the night. I ask you if you want to become one of us, but answer me sincerely, ok, sweetie?”

I didn’t want to manipulate her, I wasn’t that type of vampire. She answered smiling, and with that dreamy tome of voice that put a fire in my loins. “Yes, Mistress Milena, I want to become a vampire, like You.”

I was going to take her in the bedroom, to suck all her blood out, and give her mine, to transform her, but I felt his presence. I was so concentrated on her, that I didn’t felt Victor spying on us, but now his rage came to me like crashing waves.

He came behind me, and I felt that he was really enraged, and he was armed, screaming, “You, horrible monster! I won’t let you kill my love, my perfect partner! I will kill you!”

I used my supersenses, my magic to project a solid image, and I used my superspeed to save myself. I looked at his thoughts, and I saw that he was scared of me, he was scared that I would kill his woman, so he wanted to kill me.

He took his military knife, wanting to behead me, using his strength. But I was more cunning than him, and I saved myself. While he cut the neck at my image, I came behind him, and I held his arms with my vampire’s strength.

I whispered in his ear, “Ahahah…you thought to kill me so easily? You are a fool!” I wanted to control him, but his rage was stronger than the control I had over him, so I strangled him, to weaken him, and then taken control of his mind once again.

I didn’t want to kill him, for the moment, I wanted to keep him for my plan of transforming Elena. I was surprised to sense his strength return, and he managed to cut my arm. I released him, to lick my cut, healing it, and I watched him licking the knife with my blood on it.

“Oh, no! Don’t do it! Now I have only an alternative!” I screamed, in horror. I see his thought, and I saw that he had hallucinations: he saw Elena calling him for help, and his head was full of war image, and vampire’s prejudices.

It was true that some vampire’s families were like he imagined, but not mine. But now it was too late to make him understand that. I knew that my blood would have shocked him, so I used that moment and I hit the hand holding the knife.

I took the fallen weapon, and I used it to behead him, with all my strength. After that, I hit him in the heart, and I disemboweled him, as a precaution. I completed the rite eating his heart, so I was sure that he couldn’t return.

I did all this crying. I never liked to kill my victims, but in my one hundred years of my non-life it happened sometimes, but it was always a suffering thing. “Sorry, Victor, I didn’t want to do it! But by licking my blood, you forced me to kill you…”

Elena was still under my power, so I ordered her to clean the mess I did. There was blood everywhere, and it was another motive why I didn’t like to kill a potential bad vampire: the cleaning after the kill.

“Elena, forget what happened there, and wait for me tomorrow night, I would return to change you,” I ordered to her, and she nodded. I then put Victor’s head in a plastic bag, and I took his body, which was light as a feather for me, running toward the Mansion.

There, I buried him in a special place, where the earth was treated in a manner to destroy the bodies quickly, around two days. While I dig up the ground, I was crying again, and I thought what I had to tell at Elena.

Then I buried him, and went to sleep in one of the coffin: it was almost dawn.