The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milena’s Story

Part 4

I slept all day, and I was so tired that I didn’t linked with Elena, so, when I went to her house to do her transformation, I gasped, sensing the smell of death. Her death. “That’s not possible…what happened?”

I came in her bedroom, and I saw her with a peaceful smile on her face. I concentrated, to “see” with my third eye what happened at her. I saw Victor’s soul entering in the room, touching her body.

I sensed her calling again for his help, and that disturbed and confused me. Then Victor said, “I won’t let that monster touch you…I promised to protect you…” deciding to kill her, to remain together.

He became a cloud of Energy, and he opened her legs, entering into her pussy, to make her come before killing her. “Victor…oh, yes! I love you, Victor!” she said, with him inside her, having an orgasm.

He was inside her, and he felt marvelous, like she had a paradise inside her, and he felt her warmth for him. “I’m sorry, Elena, it was all my fault…I brought Milena near you. If I didn’t encounter her, you would have a companion, child, and a normal life. I’m so sorry…”

Elena answered with all her heart, “Victor, I always loved you, don’t leave me with her…I was happy with you…please, take me with you”

“You are ready, my love?” Victor asked

“Yes, I’m ready,” she answered.

He went near her heart, which was beating crazily. He kissed and hugged it, making it stop, and her body was trembling and dying. He exited from her still warm body, waiting, and her soul exited too. She was smiling, and they went outside the house, with the sun rising.

It was a happy death, but I was crying. “But…but…why? I asked you to be sincere with me! WHY? And if…” I said, sniffing the air. Here it was, that smell, together with the smell of death. A sweet smell, which only us vampires could sense.

I smiled, and whispered at her ear, “Wake up!” She trembled, breathing deeply, and watched the ceiling, regaining some color. I smiled, and hugged her.

“It was you who wanted to become a vampire, right? Two souls…it’s a long time that it doesn’t happen to me. One soul came out sleeping, or under hypnosis. What’s your name?”

She sighed, turning on her side, and nuzzling my forehead with her own. “My name is Alessia. And yes, Mistress…it was me,” she said, blushing…she was really a cutie.

I smiled, and sighed, asking her, “But why you didn’t exit again, when Elena’s soul left the body?” She answered, “Because I was waiting for You, Mistress. And anyway I was so bound with Elena’s soul that I was shocked for the entire day, when she tore herself away from me. And now?” she asked, blushing.

I smiled, caressing her beautiful curly hair. “Now…we would have some fun, and then I will turn you. You are perfect, you know?” I said to her, caressing her cheek, and she sighed. Then I kissed her, and she responded very well at the kiss, sliding her tongue in my mouth.

We French kissed each other, and I caressed her whole body, while she did the same. Then I went away from her beautiful and firm body, to undress, and I asked her to do the same. She had really a perfect body, well proportioned. I caressed her whole body, licking, kissing and nibbling it in various points, using my pheromones to turn her on.

She sighed and gasped, arching her back under my touch. I licked and sucked her nipples, alternatively, while I caressed her whole body, lashing my pheromones, to drive her crazy from want.

I went down, kissing lightly her white skin, savoring her, and I sensed that she wanted to do the same with me, so I said, sweetly, but commanding, “Do what your instinct tell you to do: it’s an order!”

She sighed, and said, “As You wish, Mistress!” beginning to massage my whole body, kneading my breasts with her hands, pinching my nipples, then sucking them with passion, caressing my whole body, but stopping at my crotch, waiting one command.

“Mmmh…you are really good! Are you lesbian, perhaps?” I asked, between a gasp and a moan.

“Thanks, Mistress. And I’m bisexual, just like You,” she answered, blushing, and smiling sweetly.

“Oooh…very well…that’s a good thing. Our…our race don’t have problem with that. We like to have fun with men and women alike,” I explained to her that – after her conversion – I would have followed her for a year, to teach her all the rules of our clan, and various techniques.

“Ok, now, sixty-nine!” I said, and we placed ourselves in that position, licking our pussies. She was salty, like I liked, and we licked our clitties, folds, and we pushed our tongues inside our deep holes, until we had a powerful orgasm together. Then I cuddled near her, and we stayed like that for a while, basking in the afterglow.

“Ready? After that, I would take you at the Mansion. Is a “Hotel” for us, to sleep at night, when we are in a city for a long time. You would stay in a coffin for the whole day, since the transformation is that long. I’m sure that you would be used to that – I mean sleeping in a coffin,” I said, laughing.

She giggled, and nodded, and I bit her on the neck, sending my pheromones into her, for dulling the pain, and sucking slowly her blood. Alessia arched her back, and moaned, for the substance running in her body. When I sucked half her blood, I cut my palm, and said to her to suck my blood.

She sucked with so much strength, that I had another orgasm only for that. I liked to turn someone in a vampire, because it was a turn on for me: it gave me an erotic rush that I can’t compare with other things.

I sucked all her blood, and she sucked mine. I sensed her heart slowing, but by drinking my blood, she became a vampire. I drained her out, and her heart stopped and she didn’t breathe, but my blood was running through her: she was dead, but she wasn’t.

I licked my palm, and her neck, to close the wound, and I dressed her with her everyday clothes. Then I took her on my shoulder, and I run toward the wood, toward the Mansion, placing her in one of the coffins.

I was tired, and full of her delicious blood, so I rested too in my coffin.

* * *

We slept all day, then I woke her up. If she was splendid alive, as a nosferatu she was shining. “You will be a fantastic Mistress! Now, let’s go, you need to drink your first blood, or you would weaken,” I said to her, going toward her house.

She watched for some dress in her wardrobe, and she put on a black tank top, a pair of blue jeans and white sneakers with black waves. “Good! You have to find your own style, and I would be glad to give you some tips!” I said, thinking that that clothing exalted her body.

“With great pleasure, Milena! I like your style, but I don’t want to be your copy. No offence,” she said, winking. Becoming a vampire, she was no more subjugated, and I liked her attitude.

“None taken, I will teach you many things in this year, but first, meal!” I said. She nodded, and we went to a lesbian bar that she knew. She watched around, and she pointed her prey: one of her exes.

“Ok, now, I’m sure that your vampire’s instinct tells you what to do. Basically you have to use your pheromones, and some hypnosis on her, but only on her. I’m sure you can do this,” I instructed her.

She nodded, and went toward the table where the cute girl was seated, drinking a soft drink. When we were near her, Alessia used her pheromones, and said, “Hey, July, hi…we can sit with you?”

I saw the girl’s eyes becoming a little glassy, and she nodded. “Sure, why not? It’s a long time, Alessia…we can talk a little, if you want,” she said, with a slightly dreamy tone. Her cheeks were becoming red, and I nodded to Alessia: she was doing a nice job.

“Yeah, of course. How you’re doing? You found someone?” Alessia asked, watching her in the eyes, and her own eyes became red.

At first July was puzzled, but then she was instantly captured by Alessia’s spell. “Not yet, but…maybe…You…” she said, her cheeks turning even redder, and her eyes becoming glassy.

Alessia smiled, and nodded. “Maybe, let’s go ay your house, ok?” she said sweetly, but commanding. July nodded slowly, and she paid the drink, then we all went toward her house.

“July, you have to invite me and my friend in your house, ok?” Alessia said, knowing that it was necessary.

The cute girl nodded, and she makes us enter in the house. I said to Alessia that, from now on, she had free access to the house, to visit her whenever she wanted.

Into the apartment, she commanded, “Ok, sweetie, now you have to call me Mistress, and you will do exactly what I tell you to do, ok?”

July nodded, smiling. “Yes, Mistress, order me and I will obey,” she said, in that deliciously erotic dreamy tone of voice.

“Ok…that’s my good girl. Now, strip off, and lay onto your bed, eyes closed,” she instructed her, and she complied. She had a beautiful petite body. She was smaller than Alessia, and she had small breasts, proportioned body, with round hips, short hair, and brown eyes.

Her breathing was regular, and I was also turned on, but this was for Alessia, so I said to her, “Ok, now, give her pleasure. Her blood will be tastier, and richer. Follow your instincts, and anyway you know what she likes, right?” I said, knowing that not only she was her ex, but also that, using the pheromones and hypnosis, created a link with the mind of the subjugated person.

Alessia nodded, and warmed July up, making her moan, in a divine pleasure, using her pheromones, and knowledge of her “turning on” points. She made love with her, tasting her pussy, and thanks to her now enhanced sensed, she liked the taste of it even more than before.

“Ok, now the meal. You have to suck only a quarter. Our clan doesn’t go for the kill. It will be stupid. Like that, you would have “reserves” all around the city. It’s more useful like that. Follow your instinct, ok, Alessia?” I said to her, and she nodded.

She bit July’s neck, and the girl had an orgasm only for that, since she was full of pheromones: the ones she breathed and the ones Alessia was pumping now in her system. She was a good vampire, since she drank only her quarter. Then she gave July the usual order of amnesia, and free access in her house, also her returning in an entranced and submissive state when she saw Alessia.

* * *

We stayed in that city for a year, taking care of Elena’s “disappearing”, talking with her colleagues, and visiting her boss, “asking” him with her special methods for a year of pause from work, to rest. We were lucky, since Elena worked in a coffee bar that opened at night too, and Alessia now had another “reserve”, namely Elena’s former boss.

At the end of the year, with my contacts, we faked an airline’s incident, in a remote region, so Elena was finally dead for the world. Alessia knew that, as a vampire, she had to stay for a short time in every cities she visited, then travel away, at night. It was a rough life, but it was anyway funny. In that year she learned all the tricks, and I was happy: I had chosen well. We had some fun between us too, making love, but it was time to separate.

“I’m sorry that we must separate, but you know…two vampires cannot stay together…but we can see each other at the Seasonal Meeting,” I said hugging and kissing her.

She hugged me tightly, and kissed me with passion. “Eh…I know. Well, the next Meeting is in two months…they pass swiftly, Milena!” she said, enthusiastically.

She was right, so we said our goodbyes, and we went for our owns way, but we were sure to see each other at the Meeting.

FIN(?)