The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mind Controller

By Limerick

CHAPTER 19

He had wasted Spain. On the ride over one of the cool guys had remarked: this is where you get all the stories you tell at parties for the rest of your life. Philip said that, Philip, who had danced on top of a fountain dedicated by Charles V, catching and draining bottles of Xibeca thrown up by wellwishers. Kaye had acquired a legitimate Spanish boyfriend, to the point of visiting his extended family outside of Zaragoza. They had roasted an entire pig for her. Susan, bespectacled, shy, retiring, had gotten as far east as Bulgaria on twenty dollars and her smile.

Nathan had visited several museums and gotten drunk on sangria. He didn’t even like sangria. It was just cheap wine with fruit in it. He’d stuck to a common herd of expatriate college students. He left early from events. He had not learned any Spanish, he had not met any sloe-eyed Castillians curious about curly-haired, self-conscious Americans. In fact he hadn’t had sex with anyone. For the rest of his life his story about Spain would be re: visiting the Picasso museum and seeing one (1) religious procession.

Even the going-away party was obviously going to be boring. It was in the multi-purpose room of the dormitory, downstairs from where he’d slept alone for a month and a half. Those that had shown up were washed out and wan, wrung out from warm Barcelona nights, bad weed from North Africa. The foreign relationships had all expired, and most of the boys and girls sat apart, broken up, tired. At least there was beer.

Caitlin settled in next to him.

She sank into the shabby armchair the university had gotten cheap, from whatever the Spanish equivalent was of Goodwill. She had a heart-shaped face, and even her hairstyle said: I am here to learn. It fell in two straight boards from a center part. She was already wearing airport clothes.

“Cerveza,” Nathan said, handing her a bottle.

“Nope,” Caitlin said. “I’m done. We should just leave it.” She took the bottle and rested it on the stand between them.

“Caitlin, we have a responsibility to drink all this beer,” Nathan said, reproving. He had early on gone for a reputation as the funny, sarcastic one. It had been an enormous mistake. No one wanted to fuck that guy. Especially in Spain. People went to Europe to avoid that kind of American.

“I guess if its RESPONSIBLE to drink this beer,” Caitlin said. She had led the faction determined to actually learn things and had spent a long time studying roman ruins. “I gotta be responsible. I bet I end up cleaning up the beer bottles.”

Nathan looked over at her. She looked tired, same as him. A very long blink told him she was already pretty drunk. “Someone had to go measure all those aqueducts,” he offered. “We need more of those in America.”

“We do,” Caitlin said, nodding. “We really do.” She gave him a grateful smile: thank you for validating me.

She’d mistaken yet more dumb jokes for sincerity. Nathan felt the warm, nervous awareness of opportunity. “I didn’t have the balls to try and do math in spanish,” he said. How did that sound? Why had he brought up his balls? Before she could parse it Nathan summoned all his drunk, desperate energy. He rested a hand on top of Caitlin’s.

“I can’t believe this is it,” Nathan said.

* * *

They’d made out in front of everyone, and then tumbled upstairs. Making out in front of a crowd had been both exhilarating and, mostly, disquieting. Nathan had sensed the amused grins from his fellow students—the remaining Spain-virgins were getting their rocks off, finally, right before the return flight. Adorable. But mostly he had been preoccupied with the live girl in his lap, her legs dangling on him. Caitlin was heavier then she appeared, but also curvier, a lot of butt pressed firmly on top of his cock. Her glasses kept bonking his face. They both tasted like beer.

He’d pulled her upstairs to his already half-stripped room. After a bit he slipped his hand underneath her fleece sweater and fondled around. Unsure of what to do. Caitlin had pretty big boobs, and they were well-fastened underneath her shirt. Eventually he just let his hand rest there. He moved his other hand onto her thigh and rubbed absently at her jeans. At that point Nathan felt stuck. When they broke kiss, and she rubbed gently at his zipper, he felt an enormous surge of gratitude.

“You can see it if you want,” Nathan said, reassured by her rubbing at him. He was going to show his penis to a girl, he was living the dream. Nathan helped matters along, undoing his button, shoving it all down.

Her reaction was going to mean a lot to him, throughout his entire life. Caitlin seemed initially taken aback.

“Is that okay?” he said, nervous again. Nathan glanced back at the door. He’d set the lock.

“Huh!” Caitlin said. She seemed unsure what to do with it. Eventually she put her fingers on the underside of it, almost medically, yet again taking a measurement. “Huh.”

“I have a condom,” Nathan said, to break the silence. He’d messed up, whipping his dick out. He was proud of it—as dicks went, it was pretty big. For some time after arriving at college he’d hoped that large genitals would be a major asset. It hadn’t really worked that way. “An IMPORTED condom. From… America.”

“That’s okay,” Caitlin said, quickly. Nathan’s heart fell through the floor, avoiding his pelvis. He’d read articles on the internet about sequencing. The dick came out nearly last. He’d been a fool. Caitlin seemed to recognize his wilting, heartbroken. “It’s big, isn’t it?” she said, encouraging.

“Yeah,” Nathan said. Caitlin put her fingers all the way around it. Precum dribbled out of the tip. She was half-seated on his bed. “Not too… big… right?”

“I could maybe suck on it? Is that okay?” Caitlin said, again with that brisk, un-sexy tone. A blowjob, then. Not losing his V-card, but in a way, more welcome. Caitlin swept her hair back behind her head and deliberately took off her glasses. She was cute either way. Nathan steadied himself. Abruptly he understood: this was on some list. She’d decided to blow a guy in Spain, probably months ago. He was inoffensive, available, low-risk, perfect. Probably, in the bedroom, he’d shown up packing more dick than she wanted, but still. The understanding was a relief.

Caitlin licked daintily at the underside like it was an ice cream cone. It was both very hot and didn’t feel like much. Then she kissed at it. Nathan was unsure: was she nerving up to put all his inches in her mouth, or did she think this was what a blowjob was? Dick kisses? A girl like Caitlin must’ve watched instructional videos.

Finally she put her whole mouth on the tip. This was it. Nathan tried to take a mental snapshot. This was probably going to be one of a handful of lifetime blowjobs. His first, and in Spain. Caitlin’s teeth were more prominent then he’d like. She’d been squatting but gradually settled onto the floor, kneeling, face taut with concentration.

“Is this okay?” she said, pulling off. For the first time she looked anxious herself. Should he give direction? Of course he couldn’t. “Great,” he wheezed.

That seemed to give her more confidence. Caitlin took him back in her mouth, more thoroughly this time. She seemed to be testing herself, going a little deeper each time, and finally getting her tongue involved. It was a very thoughtful and deliberate blowjob.

Nathan realized, alarmed, that he was about to cum.

He needed her to pull off: Nathan was aware that he was a bit of a gusher. Actually his balls were his most unusual feature, oversized and dangling. Hairy secrets he didn’t divulge to anyone. They made exercising an enormous pain. They contained lots of sperm, and made cleanup a chore. When he was 15 blasting big porn-y ropes was a fun talent, afterwards it was just whatever. Now they were aimed at Caitlin’s throat.

He was still pretty drunk, pretty slow. Caitlin tried something new with her tongue just as a slurred “I’m gonna cum,” started to make its way out of him. She slurped, a wet splatter of drool escaping her lips.

Nathan blasted right into her mouth.

He hadn’t cum in a long time, out of sadness, and also this was his first blowjob. His balls emptied out in moments. He expected Caitlin to squeal and break loose, with a mouth full of surprise goo. And her eyes did open really wide.

But instead of breaking free Caitlin seemed to go slack, her mouth sealed around it, her eyes slowly drooping to a half-lid. She almost seemed to lean on his dick. He could see her throat moving. It was hard to credit: he was pumping a lot of cum into her, and she was swallowing without complaint.

Eventually he went half-soft in her mouth. Nathan pulled free. Caitlin still sat there, motionless, eyes drowsy and heavy. Her mouth was wet with drool and cum. She looked at him without saying anything.

He laughed, nervous. “You must’ve loved me cumming in your mouth,” he said.

“I love it when you cum in my mouth,” Caitlin said. It wasn’t in a complete monotone, but it wasn’t far off. Breathy and dreamlike. She sounded very different, very far away. But her eyes were focused on him, steadily.

“Really?” Nathan said. What was this?

“I love it when you cum in my mouth,” Caitlin repeated. She waited for additional instructions.