The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mind Controller

By Limerick

CHAPTER TWENTY:

Nathan walked down the fraternity stairs and immediately walked back up. A quick U-turn with his head ducked down. Caitlin was on the ground floor, in a circle of other girls. He didn’t think she saw him.

They had barely spoken since Spain.

* * *

She had squatted motionless in front of his bed, mouth full of cum, for the longest two minutes of Nathan’s life. If she hadn’t already spoken, Nathan would’ve assumed he’d given her a stroke, with his dick. She had heavy, empty eyes and her mouth hung open. He buttoned up his fly and put his cock away. It had caused enough problems.

“Caitlin, are you okay?” he had said, very cautiously, after examining her from all angles. Jizz dripped on the floor from her open mouth.

“Oh, yeah,” she said. It sounded like she was about to choke.

“Swallow,” he told her. Just out of concern. But just like that, she gulped down every ounce. No trouble at all.

“Okay. Okay. This is okay. Can you... wake up?” he said. She really did look like a sleepwalker. Clearly he’d triggered something.

That question seemed to puzzle her. He tried again—he’d seen movies about this, hadn’t he? “Can you wake up if—you WILL wake up if I snap my fingers,” Nathan said.

That didn’t seem to demand a response, so Caitlin didn’t give one. Another idea struck him. “When you wake up… or whatever this is… say “I’m really going to miss Barcelona,” okay?” It seemed hard to credit—but the only way to describe Caitlin was—trance-like. Tranced. Hadn’t he said something about liking it when she suck his dick? Nathan snapped his fingers.

Caitlin blinked away her confusion. If she realized she had lost time, she didn’t say anything about it. But he’d told her everything was okay, right? She realized she had cum dripping and wiped her chin. She regarded it without the usual disgust given to post-sex sex byproduct. Instead she looked at it fondly. He waited for her to say something.

“I’m really going to miss Barcelona,” she said, rubbing her cummy hand on the bed.

* * *

After that Nathan had made an effort to avoid her. He had walked her back downstairs, realized she was still cummed up, walked her back up to the bathroom. At some point during all that Caitlin had finally snapped back to fully cognizant human being, although she didn’t seem upset in any way. She seemed like someone who had really loved sucking his cock just then, lightly leaning against him, smiling. Nathan had feigned serious drunkenness and gone to bed, where there was still a pool of semen on the floor.

On the plane ride home he had squeezed into an unoccupied middle seat and kept a sleep mask over his face for nine sleepless hours.

Exactly what had happened, Nathan didn’t know. Was it him, or was it her? Maybe any guy unloading his balls at her tonsils would trigger a fugue state.

The only way to test that, really, was to get another lady to take a shot to the face.

In the meantime there was the issue of what to do with the rest of his life. In Spring semester Nathan joined a fraternity, mostly because he needed the housing. He was assigned a former closet that now contained a bed. The couch went beneath the bunk. The desk had been roughly chopped off at some point to fit. He obtained mediocre grades. And he saw Caitlin from time to time.

She was actually really cute.

It was possible his tastes had been warped in her direction. And it wasn’t like she was trying hard—on campus she wore basic black tights and, almost always, a sweater. After some time he had figured out her sweater rotation—two school ones, and a third that was baby blue, which he liked the best. Caitlin was short, and thick-thighed, and had a big set of lips that he could see when he closed his eyes. She wore hoop earrings and kept her basic brown hair relentlessly shoulder-length. He had dumped a load in her.

She texted him once.

It was a month after their joint return, and she sent him, unbidden, a picture of the eroding dormitory they had all stayed in. His room was through a window on the second floor. He had hesitated for seven entire hours before responding ‘thanks!’. A typing bubble had popped up, and then disappeared.

Over the summer Nathan got himself a different girlfriend, kind of.

Jessica was a summer Tinder thing. It didn’t escape his notice—actually, it was kind of the point—that she looked plenty like Caitlin. Curvy with glasses, just like he apparently liked them. Unlike Caitlin, he assumed, she was horribly self-conscious about her weight and shied away from any sort of physical familiarity, which was what Nathan really wanted out of the relationship. As a male, 20 years of age, it was very challenging finding someone willing to touch him. But she was game, on a drowsy July night, to get into bed.

“Condom up, Nate,” she told him, taking just her skirt off.

He hesitated. First, was it ethical to test out his soporific sperm on someone? No. Second, he just didn’t have the stones to boldly ask for a blowjob.

“Right,” Nathan said.

So he lost his virginity, and found it disappointing. When he stripped off the condom it was bulbous with cum. Was there something special..? Could he mix it in coffee, induce trances? It was exciting, frightening stuff.

“Gross,” Jessica said, catching him admiring it. “I’m not proud of my sex mucus, I don’t know why boys always are.”

The relationship had ended soon afterwards.

* * *

And there Caitlin was, in his fraternity house, during a party. Nathan peered downstairs very carefully. She was wearing a pink striped romper. And the same glasses she wore in Spain. He gulped a few deep breaths, and wished he was drunk. He could just talk to her, like a normal person would. They’d shared an intimate moment. She’d sucked his dick willingly, no question about that. He had a painfully intense erection. Aimless dance music started to play on their ancient speakers. He had not joined a cool fraternity—fully three quarters of the membership had glasses and bad haircuts. In many ways it was an organization solely for smoking weed and also organizing video game tournaments. He retreated to the second floor and concentrated on his breathing. Why was she HERE?

“Hey, buenas nochas,” Caitlin said, behind him. He turned in the doorway of his room. There she was, hoisting a red dixie cup, trying out a smile. Her back foot ground into the gross old carpet.

“Hey! Hey… hey,” Nathan said. “I haven’t seen you in….” it hung in the air. “Spain. Since Spain.”

Caitlin laughed. “YEAH. Since SPAIN.” Her romper had polka dots on it, and, on closer inspection, they were heart-shaped. “I thought you’d be blowing up my phone! I kept waiting for that text, I thought I knew how boys worked.”

She was flirting with him, and nervously. Here they were again, the two of them, drunk and upstairs. He wanted her so badly—she had clearly made an effort to get dressed up for this party. She wore bright red lipstick and the outfit looked new, carefully chosen. She already had her hair back. That seemed significant.

“You want to come in?” he said, nodding at his little room. There, that was consent. That was essentially consent.

He watched her assess the room. Jessica had given him a half-shrug after her own once-over of his living space, which he had taken as a basic B- as a potential mate. His own room, not inconsiderable at his age, but at the lowest rung up from dealing with a roommate. He’d kept the movie posters off the walls just to make the space seem bigger, and really felt good about the decision. His bed wasn’t made, but it was up on stilts, so she couldn’t see it. Since there was no couch or anywhere to sit she hopped up on his nightstand, kicking her legs.

“So why didn’t you text?” Caitlin said, sipping beer.

“I didn’t want to be That Guy,” Nathan said. “I kinda assumed you were, you know, doing a Spain thing.”

“Spain is famous for their blowjobs,” Caitlin said, nodding.

“And you were drunk.”

“I was drunk,” Caitlin agreed. She looked so keen, and her cute white shoes were beating hard on his nightstand. It wasn’t meant to handle entire people, and there was a good chance it would fall apart. Nathan sat in his computer chair. The entire room was well aware of his legs hanging open.

He probed the issue. “And I came in your mouth, I was worried you might not be happy about that.” Did she even remember it?

“Oh, that,” she flicked her wrist, to indicate it was of no moment, to cum in her mouth. “Hardly. That’s just Spanish-style.”

They looked at each other, highly nervous. Nathan was absolutely certain that this girl wanted to suck his dick again. It wasn’t clear how they were going to get there, but it was going to happen. In fact, it occurred to him, this was an opportunity. He could erase any programming, send her on her way, for the rest of her life. Get her far away from him. He wanted her so painfully badly. And she wanted him. What would the problem even be?

“I think about it a lot,” Nathan said. They both felt a huge sense of relief. The bantering was over with, and they had a clear road to her sucking his dick. Caitlin in particular sagged with obvious ease.

“I was worried you didn’t like it!” Caitlin said. “I thought, I must’ve bit his balls at some point. It was my, you know. My first time.”

“You’re apologizing for sucking my penis?”

“I know! Its terrible. Regressive anti-feminist behavior. Always apologizing for nothing, right? I heard you were here and I figured… well, I could check in. Make sure I hadn’t gnawed off a ball by mistake.”

“No, he’s fine. He missed you,” Nathan said. That set Caitlin off in a fit of relieved giggles. Bad fraternity party vibrated through the thin plaster walls. They were probably going to get maybe five or six girls in the walls all night, before the guys retreated to the comfort of the Gaming Attic. Caitlin swung herself off the nightstand and got onto her knees. She looked down at them, locked together, as if it was someone else’s body. She readjusted her glasses. Then she unzipped his fly and undid his button, and pulled his jeans down.

They both looked at his dick.

“Oh my god,” Caitlin said, her eyes on it. “What am I even doing?” she just briefly broke eye contact with his cock to look at him, confused.

For a brief moment Nathan glimpsed what she had been through, the previous eight months.

Returning home in triumph from a tour of Iberian water canals just to find her mind returning, again and again, to a casual sexual encounter brought on by cheap beer. That time she’d sucked a guy’s cock, a student with tousled hair she barely knew. Nathan. And then, to her ongoing confusion, the memory of it not just sticking but staying, her most treasured memento from a trip abroad.

Maybe she’d even sucked some other dude’s cock, figuring it for a fun fetish, only to discover: no. It had to be Nathan’s dick. Nathan, who she barely knew. And then finding out what fraternity he had joined, figuring out their social calendar, pleading with some friends to accompany her, getting a cute new outfit, putting on lipstick, picking out shoes, and then following him upstairs, into his room, just to give him an immediate blowjob. What WAS she doing?

“It’s okay,” he said. He really wanted the blowjob. “Go ahead.”

Resigned, confused, Caitlin opened her mouth and slid her lips onto his cock. No doubt all of her rational self had convinced her it would be a huge fucking disappointment. She was just proving to herself that it was all some overseas magic, never to be recaptured. But of course it wasn’t.

She loved sucking Nathan’s dick.

However that made her feel, it was overridden by how much fun she was having. Caitlin had gotten a lot better about sucking dick. Instead of tentative little licks she was bold about wrapping her lipsticked lips all the way around it. She slid her mouth halfway down his cock, paused, and then went another inch. Her tongue hurried up and down his shaft. Caitlin never looked up to see his reaction—she was utterly intent on her job.

Nathan felt the same pressure building. He made an effort to stop her. “I’m gonna cum,” he wheezed, and even feebly pushed his computer chair from side to side. He couldn’t do this again. It had to be illegal. Before, he didn’t know the effect. Now it was intentional. But she looked so happy, so perfect. Clearly she wanted this, right? There was no real time for ethical calculus. He spasmed around a weak and muttered “no” and blew right into Caitlin’s mouth.

Again she settled back, docile and empty, onto her thighs. The same cummy open mouth. They looked at each other, or at least, Nathan looked. “It’s me, isn’t it?” he said.

Caitlin didn’t respond.

He reached out a tentative hand and touched at her thigh. She was very warm and soft. It had been over four months since Nathan had touched another person, and from then on, he could touch one every day. And make her very happy, even. There was already a connection there, right? “You l—like me,” Nathan whispered, right next to her ear. There, it wasn’t even love. This was like swiping on a dating app, and no more.

“I like you,” Caitlin said. He felt a thrill. She’d sleep over. For starters. They’d just talk, get to know each other. For starters: what was her last name?

“You really lo—like sucking my dick,” he added.

“Yeah,” Caitlin said. She nodded dutifully, even in trance.