The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mind Controller

By Limerick

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Soon before graduation Nathan told his cock-addicted cumslut to wear her pink polka dot panties. He had misremembered. Caitlin didn’t own pink polka dot panties.

She called him up soon after her usual Walk of Shame back home. “Did I leave my pink polka dot panties with you?” she said.

“I don’t have any of your underpants,” Nathan said. “I would immediately eat them.”

“Don’t eat them. Shoot. This is really bothering me. Alright, I’ll find them.”

Nathan put the incident out of mind. He had other things to consider, in particular the yawning chasm of his own future. He was graduating with a degree in Social Psychology. It had been vaguely presented as an entrypoint to any number of organizational positions, to graduate school, to a constellation of bright occupational futures. In fact it was a fast track to nothing, but without the cachet of an English degree.

He had taken the LSAT and done poorly.

Caitlin kept texting him:

C:

WHERE ARE THEY GRRR

N:

What

C:

THE UNDERPANTS

C:

My parents are coming in tonight!!!

N:

what do they have to do with each other

C:

I have a million things to do!!

C:

And I cannot concentrate!!

N:

buy new ones or something

C:

Nathan I said

C:

MY pink polka dot undies

Even then, he hadn’t really turned his attention to it until she had called again, obviously upset. Nearly crying. “Are you SURE they aren’t in your room?” she sniffed.

The reality of the situation got him in the gut. He’d never given her a command she couldn’t obey before. Caitlin never got upset. Never.

“Come over and check,” he said.

“You just want a blowie before my parents show up,” she’d said, but sounded relieved. Over time Nathan had added to the mental architecture of Caitlin sucking on his dick. It relaxed her. It relieved anxiety. It eased her concerns. It was good for anything bothering her. Sometimes she just started licking it while they watched movies in his room, like it was a salt lick for a nervous cow.

“I think I can wait until your parents show up,” Nathan said. She was over in less than ten minutes, breathing hard. It was unseasonably cool, with scattered rainstorms. Nonetheless Caitlin wore a pair of new pink shorts and cute white tennis shoes. They would go perfectly with pink polka dot undies.

“Any luck?” Caitlin said, eyes darting around the room.

“See if they’re underneath my own,” Nathan said, putting his hand to his zipper. What would he do if she insisted on searching? What if she kept winding up, tighter and tighter, compelled beyond reason? Could he drive to Victoria’s Secret and pick up the imaginary underpants? What if they weren’t in stock?

A look almost like pain crossed Caitlin’s face, a momentary war of needs, as he pulled his cock out. It passed. The importance of dicksucking had been worn in too many times. She fell into her usual position, shoulders drooping. Caitlin had been reinforced on the desirability of sucking his dick a dozen times. As far as Nathan could tell, his commands weren’t fading in potency at all. She was as enthusiastic about sucking him off as the very first day. As a couple they were now so attuned, so skilled at sucking and being sucked, that his slightest shiver made her form a perfect seal around his dick.

“You don’t care about the pink polka dot underpants,” he told trance Caitlin, after he came in her mouth. He snapped her out of it. They really did have to hurry. Her parents were arriving at the airport in two hours, and Caitlin was now completely cum-drunk and out of it.

“Ooooooooooof,” she said, very distantly.

“You okay?” Nathan said. He zipped back up, concerned. He was worried that he’d made the reward for sucking his dick too intense. Caitlin nowadays spent upwards of five minutes in a post-cum semi-orgasmic cooldown, minimally able to talk. “Caitlin?” She blinked, cow-like and docile.

“Yuhhhhh…” she said, still blinking heavily. Nathan suspected the problem was a command telling her to feel good when he came. It didn’t mesh well with the trance. Although she was clearly feeling really good. She picked herself up, very unsteady, only to crash onto the bed.

She couldn’t drive like this. Nathan didn’t really want to meet Caitlin’s parents at the airport, and she probably didn’t want to greet them in the pink shorts she used to titillate her boyfriend, but they were out of time.

“Oh my gawd….” Caitlin stretched out on the bed, emerging. “How does your dick do this to me?”

Nathan didn’t respond to that one.

* * *

Nathan was unprepared for Caitlin’s Dad to be an older, male version of Caitlin. There was not a single trace of her Mom, a dark-eyed, sad-looking woman who had long grey hair well down past her shoulders. Caitlin’s Dad had her round, stubby ears, her stately build, the same solid, straight-ahead look. After nearly two years of cumming in a similar face, it was horribly unsettling.

“So lets game this out,” he told them both. He’d sat himself directly across from Nathan. “Caitlin graduates, Caitlin starts her master’s program in August but functionally the day after graduation. You, Nathan—you..?” He pointed his fork at them.

Caitlin had been thrilled to go to a steakhouse. She’d discussed steaks in a knowledgeable and learned way. Nathan had been surprised.

“I don’t know,” he said.

“Don’t know. Hmm. Not even a, moving in with your parents sort of don’t know?” The man was, unsurprisingly, an engineer. According to Caitlin he routinely moved about massive concrete slabs, treating them like so many dominos. He had altered the drainage of entire cities. He looked like he had a hard hat under the table. His face even had a healthy red glow, just like Caitlin.

Caitlin’s sister, in tow, had barely said anything. Nonetheless Nathan had noticed her: a combination of Caitlin’s healthy, embraceable curves, and Mom’s dark complexion. She looked disappointed in the world of steaks.

“Graduating college is like falling off a cliff,” Nathan said, wholly truthful.

“I see,” Dad decided he had ignored his porterhouse long enough. He had split one with his daughter. Caitlin, however, didn’t seem hungry. She had withdrawn all expressions into a blank swamp of a face. She hadn’t talked much at all. Remaining issues from earlier that day? Nathan really hadn’t had enough time to process. He cautiously attempted a pat on her thigh. It got no reaction at all.

“Caitlin, I am glad you’re leaving this place,” Dad said. “Flood plain in earthquake territory. The whole ground will liquify over an eight point two.”

Caitlin roused herself. It was a relief. “Dad, I read the same reports. That’s overblown.”

“This entire town is shaky mud. You’ll feel better outside of a seismic zone. I know I will. I saw standing water just on the ride over here.”

“By the Student Center?” Caitlin shifted her thigh. It was just enough to firmly communicate: get your hand off my leg. Nathan withdrew it. Sister—what was her name? Jenna. Her eyes flickered at Nathan. “I saw it, yeah. Troubling.”

* * *

Her leg was the same unresisting, cool limb on the drive home. “I’ll drop you at your apartment?” Nathan said, testing the waters. She slept over about half the time.

“Sounds great,” Caitlin said. She wasn’t fiddling with her phone, just staring out into the passing lights. Nathan wasn’t sure what the view looked like from her perspective. Apparently there was a bigger emphasis on drainage then in his world.

“Your parents are nice. And your sister. Uh. Jenna.”

“Yeah.”

“Mm.”

Was there any point in asking her what was wrong? They’d almost never—no, they’d never fought. Never really fought. Nathan had chalked this up to a combination of him being a dutiful boyfriend and his commands, and, if he was uneasy about how much was which, it wasn’t an enormous concern. He was pretty sure she was happy. Happy with him.

Pretty sure.

“You’ll come by tomorrow morning?” he said, letting her out. Her legs looked really cold in the night, the swirl of evening damp. He wouldn’t know what undies she’d be wearing tomorrow.

“I’ll just see you when I see you,” Caitlin said, with a ruthless, tight shrug.

“What’s wrong?” Nathan said, knowing it for the sad cry of boyfriends. Other fraternity brothers had mentioned this moment, with a headshake and a grimace. “Caitlin, what’s wrong?” He was shocked when she ignored him, walked up to the apartment complex. Nothing like this had ever happened before.

He cursed and looked around for a parking spot, finally putting it in front of a fire hydrant. College towns just didn’t have late night parking. By the time he caught up to Caitlin she was unlocking her door. “Caitlin, lets talk,” he went with, following her in. At least she didn’t try to shut him out.

“Talk,” she said, turning on him. He couldn’t even recall seeing this expression. A snarl, or her version of it. “You don’t want to talk, you want to fuck, suck, and snuggle. That’s it, right? That’s how you solve problems. Nathan.”

He moved inside, standing in the center of the room. They didn’t argue like this, they didn’t argue at all. What was there to argue about?

Nathan had almost never been inside her apartment. There was very little there at all. No posters on the walls, one very small bookcase, a TV that he wasn’t certain was plugged in. There was, however, an entire mound of underpants dumped on the floor, from her frantic hunt that morning. He could even tell where they’d started dating, from the change in underpant design. The boring white ones were replaced by exciting colors and interesting textures.

“I’m not here to just, ask for a blowjob,” Nathan said. As much to himself. Caitlin laughed at that.

‘Ask,” she said, dismissive. “You know how many times I’ve wondered, what is wrong with me? I’m just doling them out to some frat boy I met in Spain? Thinking of them during class? And I’m like, I guess that’s what happens when I meet a boy! I get sticky!”

“Did I say something to your family?”

“You HUMILIATED me,” Caitlin said, and this time angry tears started to work their way out. Nathan felt his blood chill in place.

“Because—what? I’m not important enough? No big plans?”

“No—”

“It sucks for me too I’ve got nothing lined up,” Nathan said. It helped. Was that what this was? Her ongoing embarrassment at being a suck toy for a mediocre college guy? A replacement-level boyfriend? Helpless to understand why she kept going back to his tatty frat house to drink more cum? “It sucks! I wasn’t kidding, I feel like its just a cliff tomorrow..” He even risked a glare at her.

“All you had to say,” Caitlin said. “ALL. Was something like—I’ll go with her.”

Oh.

“Oh.”

She’d never tried to say I Love You again. He’d never said it to her. It was college, that was far too much emotion for college, wasn’t it? And what would it even mean, in this induced relationship? Bad enough what he was doing. Evil, honestly. “I mean—”

He didn’t get far. “Do you think I’m walking over to your gross house, up to your room, to fuck you, suck your dick a billion times, neglect my friends because we’re watching some dumbshit show together, wear sexy undies, sleep in your bed, because we’re a casual college fling? I love you!” There it was. It wasn’t going back in the bottle. She loved him. “I really thought I did!”

He’d only commanded her to LIKE him, was his first thought. Hadn’t he? His second was: jesus christ. He’d fucked up. “I mean, I assumed you wouldn’t want me to just be baggage,” it just tumbled out of his mouth before he could consider it. “I’m broke and I don’t have a job. I guess—I thought after—we could… but of course I’ll come with you if you want me to.” There it went, he’d decided the next several years of his life. There was no turning back.

“Of course I love you.”

“DO YOU?” Caitlin said, right next to his face. They were both leaking tears.

“Yes!” He wasn’t sure. “Yes, I do.”

“I know you’re a boy but you never said it. Never,” Caitlin covered her face. “It’s so hard to be mad at you! Everyone else is easy but I just want to say, even now, oh okay, its fine. Why can’t I do this?” She looked not just upset, but dazed, struggling. Like she needed to sit down. Nathan grabbed her waist to steady her.

“I’m sorry,” Nathan said. He’d let it spill out of his mouth. Did he really love her? He should’ve tried to trance himself, with a recording: you love Caitlin. And then maybe, or maybe not, he’d feel the same. “I’d… love to come with you. I heard there’s better structural integrity in the city infrastructure.

She managed to steady her gaze. He had to ask one more time. Just to be sure.

”Please.”

Caitlin changed over to relieved tears. She’d sat down on her couch near the pile of discarded underpants. Nathan sat next to her and tried a side-hug. His girlfriend leaned into it. So he’d solved the problem. Off he went to the midwest, following his cum slut to her master’s degree.

When she started pawing at his fly Nathan mumbled a “no”. A blowjob on top of everything would just compound the guilt. But Caitlin was insistent, and eventually he leaned back, unsure what would happen if he really said it was a bad idea. This was how she dealt with emotional upset. He’d done that. When she started to blow him it was slow and soft, too much like a pacifier for Nathan’s liking. He took awhile to cum, but Caitlin didn’t seem to mind. Eventually he said “love you” again, to see how it felt. He rubbed her hair. He dumped into her mouth.

His apparent love fell into trance. It occurred to Nathan she’d given him another out. Actually, he always had an out. Every day. He could tell her to walk out of his life. Inform her: she had decided they were through. Was there a way to erase his long-ago Spain command? See if she really liked him regardless? No. He’d just have to trust—he’d never told her to love him. Presumably there was a difference.

This wasn’t the time. “Wake up on the snap,” he said. Tomorrow was graduation and there was much to do.