The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mind Controller

By Limerick

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE:

The midwest was very cold, and didn’t care if he hated it. On the coasts the ocean made sure the temperature gauge would never surprise him too much. But out on flat land the winds had nothing to do but scour. There was nothing but dirt beneath and sky above, and some college buildings built by Methodists, and Caitlin, and that was it.

Caitlin, at least, had been looking forward to Thursday night all week long.

The midwest was Caitlin’s natural home. Even physically she seemed to belong: a prairie girl, long-lost, returning to be with her robust, ruddy-cheeked brethren. She’d even gotten a ceremonial cast iron pan before they’d flown out. She liked the thunderstorms, she liked the stars at night. She had found a used truck and bought it right away, and found the house they rented. It had an entire garden out back, currently frozen over, but still filled with her expectations. She was getting heartily and regularly fucked by Nathan and still had lots of enthusiasm for her very favorite thing in the world, which was blowing him. But there were lots of interests at hand.

“I’m gonna suck you in the truck,” she said. He’d discontinued the underpants game, and had also written out the leg obsession. Too cold and dreary.

“A truck suck?” Nathan said. He really tried with the banter. It was the other half of what he brought to the relationship, besides cum. “A truck suck and fuck?” His girlfriend made a show of slathering on slutty red lipstick. That was a new compulsion he had given her.

It had felt like a bad idea, but Nathan had felt listless and bored. Caitlin had gotten him situated in a nightly routine, where she gently nuzzled and sucked him for about half the length of a TV program. Duly delivered at 6 p.m. each night, and twice a day on weekends, Nathan had realized he was, somehow, growing bored with getting his dick sucked. That seemed like a really bad sign about life in general, so he’d whispered “you like trying new sex… things,” in her ear. And then, pushing his luck, “you like what Nathan comes up with.”

Caitlin was naturally competitive and loved games. Sucking her boyfriend’s cock in public had been the perfect thrill.

They’d started going out more just so his girlfriend could indulge in it. Caitlin didn’t even care what movie was playing. She rarely paid attention to the plot. She’d wait, ramrod straight, with her legs crossed, until the first act was clearly over with. And then she’d toss a sweater over her head and go to work. He made sure to snap her awake immediately—it wasn’t worth the risk of her hearing some stray command from the movie. He’d added a “you only obey Nathan’s voice,” but it wasn’t worth testing.

Part of the challenge was getting him to cum fast, which Nathan always did. Actually, as grey as life was, cornfields and storms, public blowjob outings with Caitlin were generally a bright point. They’d walk around downtown, her head on a swivel, until she found the perfect spot away from the crowds and the people. Watching her anticipation, her nervous excitement, the way her breath hitched as fellatio neared, it was all exciting. He’d cum in her mouth throughout town and most of the buildings on campus. But the shine was coming off even that.

“We should wait until after dinner,” Nathan said, in the suck truck. Caitlin made a pained face.

“You like seeing me squirm,” she accused.

“I do. I do like it.”

“I can’t concentrate if we go afterwards, you know that. And this is with my class.”

“Its impolite to arrive for dinner full,” Nathan said. Caitlin reached over to toy with his dick. Her thick lipstick glistened from reflected headlights. She’d sucked him hundreds of times, and still gave a happy gasp, catching her breath, each time she got going. It had to be part of his inducement—no one was that excited to do the same thing over and over and over, especially putting a dick in the mouth.

She’d stopped questioning it even a little. It was seared too deeply in her personality. He’d hinted at it—why are you such a committed cocksucker? Why are you so thrilled to get cum in your mouth? Caitlin just shrugged it off—he might as well ask why she slept, and showered, and ate.

“I mean it,” Nathan said, as she went for his fly. Caitlin gave him her surprised look. He gave in. “Alright, since you need it so bad, you little cocksucker.” He settled back in the chair. He hadn’t really meant to fight it off—he was already parked in a far corner of the lot. They’d never gotten caught. Caitlin didn’t seem to care either way.

The truth was, he wasn’t really feeling it, that night. Nathan had wondered—could he drug himself? Leave a recording that said: be excited to get a blowjob. Don’t worry about your future. Don’t worry about your stupid job. Be a good boyfriend. Caitlin would shrug off if he got fired at his performance review tomorrow. One way or another. He couldn’t. Her lips sank all the way down to the base of his cock. Caitlin could deepthroat like a pro, and did. Nathan tried not to think about work.

* * *

“Alright, lets get this over with,” Carli said. Her face betrayed nothing. She wore a white cream-colored sweater with vertical pipping, and a big mug of coffee. The mug had the company name on it.

She twirled, for Nathan to follow. She could’ve easily sent an e-mail: Nathan, please come to my office. Nathan, it is time for your review. Instead she had gone through their too-small office plan, with the too-low cubicle walls, to arrive at Nathan’s desk. He had a picture of Caitlin and no other decorations.

Nathan followed her, as did a large number of eyes. He had to walk slow: Carli was short with big hair. She made a big point so that everyone knew that she was born in Iowa, raised in Iowa, despite being Chinese. “And my parents didn’t run a damn restaurant,” she had said, more than once. Nathan hadn’t doubted it, she had a purestrain midwestern accent that was Guernsey-flavored. She was just over thirty. As far as Nathan could tell, she had done very well, managing the sales support office for a major Aerospace company. But she didn’t seem to enjoy it. Firing him was probably the most fun she would have all day.

Her office wasn’t that nice—the window faced the parking lot and then a fence. It was the usual winter grey. Carli sat down on the other side of her desk. Her oversized mug she left in the center of the table. She held up a piece of paper.

“We have to do these,” she told Nathan.

“I know.”

“There’s a full thirty performance characteristics, and you have to scale the employee on one to twenty. Its the thirty-twenty form.”

“Yeah,” Nathan said. Was she enjoying this? Nathan was well-aware that his performance was not good. He had greatly inflated his ability with spreadsheets to get the position. Caitlin, who followed every space flight as they happened, had been thrilled and impressed he was working in aerospace. He’d meant to learn spreadsheets, and had instead played a lot of video games. And gotten his cock sucked.

“You were very difficult to score,” Carli said. She clicked her pen back and forth. “I have a good memory, but your contributions were… difficult to remember. I don’t mean that as in, they were bad. I mean I couldn’t think of any.”

He was going to have to walk home and tell his girlfriend he got fired. And then, the worst part, the part that had him horror-struck, was that Caitlin was going to try and cheer him up with a blowjob. Nathan roused himself.

“I was a big part of the Seattle-Tacoma metric team,” he said.

Carli nodded slowly to herself. “Yes. You were,” she said. “I had a question about that.” She looked down at her desk with sudden dismay. He had fallen for her trap, but she had neglected to poison the spikes. “Hmm. Let me print it out.” It was already open on her desktop, he could tell. Nathan hadn’t actually done a good job, he had just been a big part.

He glanced as she left. Carli did have a nice butt. As much as he disliked her as a manager, Nathan appreciated her lower half. She dressed it in a lot of pencil skirts and short black minis with matching tights. Lots of classy sweaters. Carli didn’t have Caitlin’s sheer fuckability, her goddess curves, but she had something.

He looked over at her coffee cup. Nathan sucked in his breath.

In three years, three entire years, he hadn’t drugged anyone besides Caitlin.

He had certainly thought about it. Actually he thought about it all the time, with every little slight, with every frustrated moment. That other car, Mom-driven, cutting him off. She could be nicer. Everyone could like him more, with a bit of semen in their diet.

Nathan started to rub before he could consider it too much. After all, he could just suck it up and get fired. He wasn’t a good fit for the position. He didn’t even really like the job, the work, the boss. He’d slaved over that spreadsheet, it was three hundred sheets and took forever to print. It was novel to jerk off, especially in his boss’ office. He never jerked off, Caitlin sucked him off.

It should not have worked, but Nathan was very good at producing cum. He’d watched enough porn to figure that out: there was a real physical difference with his sperm. It was a different color, glue instead of watery. And he made a ton of it. Super-soaker level. So it was no effort to get a smidge of precum; Nathan drizzled all over the place all the time. He snaked his hand down his work dockers, urged a bit onto his finger, and then firmly rubbed it on the interior rim of Carli’s coffee cup. It left no trace.

He wiped off the remaining evidence moments before she returned, carrying hundreds of pages of printed spreadsheets.

“I asked your project lead about these,” Carli said, dropping them on the table. The coffee sloshed around, disturbed. Had he really just done that? “He said you—and he paused for a really long time—you contributed.”

“Can I look?” Nathan said. He had no intention of reviewing his mistakes. But the plan worked. Carli shrugged, raised her eyebrows, and then picked up the coffee cup.

He watched her take a long pull. No doubt she’d taste a burst of slick salt, and then realize what it was, and he’d be SO arrested—

But no.

He recognized her sudden, new expression.

Slack, dull, trusting, loose.

He’d fucked that face many times.

Of course, she was holding the coffee cup. It fell from Carli’s fingers, hit the floor, shattered.

“Carli?” Nathan said. “You okay?”

“Yeahhhhhhhh,” she whispered back, softly. Coffee-stained spit dripped out of her open mouth.

There was no time to check on her trance. It seemed probable a little bit of caffeinated spunk wouldn’t last very long. “You aren’t going to fire me, right?” Nathan said.

“Right,” Carli echoed. She didn’t seem to care that coffee had gotten all over her shoes. Her eyes looked good when not glaring.

“You like me,” Nathan said. “You trust me.” That should do it, right? But he’d gone this far, and needed to keep—it tumbled out of his mouth. “You’re attracted to me.”

Her lips were moving—unlike Caitlin’s endless, cum-rich trance. She was stirring.

“You okay?” Nathan said, at the first flicker of comprehension. So she’d come back without the added snap. Had any of that lodged in her? There were any number of possibilities: maybe she’d just been semi-addled, frozen, listening to Nathan giving her orders. “You kinda spaced out there.”

Before Carli dealt with the broken coffee cup, the spill on the floor, the dribble on her chin, she made sure to smile, apologetically, at Nathan. After all, she liked him.

* * *

Almost as soon as he got home he fucked Caitlin’s face.

The entire time that Carli had finished off the meeting he’d been rock solid hard. A complete iron bar. She’d apologized for her own clumsiness, she’d changed up his evaluation scores as an apology, she’d smiled and blushed and stammered at him. She had his cum on her lips and his commands in her heart. At the end she’d asked if he had anything to add, and he’d said, we should meet more often for coffee.

Her face had lit right up.

He texted Caitlin at red lights.

N: Hey

C: Friday night!!

N: wait by the front door.

C: haha what

C: what?

She’d called, and he hadn’t answered it. Or answered the call. Instead he’d texted:

N: kneel by hte front door

C: what side

She’d done exactly as he’d asked, and Caitlin had one of her newest lipsticks on. And yet, she was still taken aback when he got to work. Nathan pulled his own pants down and nearly lunged at her. His dick ached from confinement. Caitlin gamely got her mouth around it. He put his hand on her hair and worked back and forth, desperate to thrust. She tried to communicate some surprise with her eyebrows. Caitlin wore tights and a sweatshirt and had just enough time to tie her hair back before he roared in. Caitlin wasn’t actually even giving good head. Usually—almost always—she slurped and licked while he was passive, dick there to be worshipped. Using her mouth as a hole, sliding in and out, was basically brand new.

Nathan closed his eyes—another rarity. His boss’ blank eyes looked back, through him.

Even Caitlin had trouble with his flow. Nathan could feel his balls clench. Overwhelmed, it flowed down Caitlin’s chin, onto her sweatshirt, staining it pearl-white. She slurped down as much as she could before the inevitable trance took over.

Nathan felt a sudden chill. What was he doing? Bad enough he had one girl getting her mind blasted by his goo.

“You trust me?” he whispered, to his girlfriend. Cum spilled out of her mouth onto the floor. Had he just added to her commands? It was a question, right? He snapped his fingers. Caitlin nearly choked on his fluids.

“I may actually brush my teeth after that one,” she told him, after recovering from her usual post-cum high. She followed him to the couch, and pressed up against him. They huddled together, feeling the uncertainty.

“Well,” Caitlin said, eventually.

“I got a… good job review,” Nathan told her. He stroked her thigh. She hadn’t even done cleanup and was still thick with his jizz. “I was stressing it. A lot stressing it.”

“Oh!” She smiled goo-ily, but relieved. She found a way to snuggle closer. He’d done the right thing, hadn’t he? Kept his job, his income. It was too bad he couldn’t ask. His girlfriend smelled like his spunk. He pulled her a bit closer.

* * *

“Hey, sluggo!” Carli said. That was her nickname for him. One of her nicknames—she’d quickly evolved a set of them—Sluggo, Champ, Buck, and even Slammer. Burly male nicknames all of them, related to her new but firm conviction, which was that Nathan was a buff male constantly assisting her weaker self.

“Hey Cee,” Nathan said. “Let me just finish up something and I’ll come by.”

“No hurry! No problem!” Carli hid her disappointment worse than Caitlin. She rested her hand on his shoulder. Any excuse to touch him, she typically took. It would’ve been a candidate for sexual harassment if she hadn’t been coerced into it. She leaned forwards unnecessarily. If Nathan looked backwards from his monitor he’d see her tits, wrapped in a black band of a blouse, made work-appropriate by a jacket. Her skirts had migrated north.

Nathan did not look backwards.

She’d been flirting with him routinely, steadily, regularly since he’d drugged her the first time. The rest of the office had taken it surprisingly in stride—Nathan had heard some passing references to her routinely playing favorites. So this was not unprecedented, which was a relief—how much had he just casually and permanently altered her entire personality? She had him into her office for coffee, to laugh at his dumb jokes, stare at his chest. Carli found excuse after excuse to have him move heavy things for her, or light things, or bring office material to and from a car. He could only theorize she was tying him in to some prior interest in muscular men.

Nathan was actually learning a lot about flirting. He hadn’t really casually dated—the early days of dating, the first-three-dates, with innuendo and subtle signals and hot gazes. Caitlin had essentially fallen onto his dick and his second and only other girlfriend was, in retrospect, about mutual boredom. So it was really interesting to watch Carli do things like lick her lips, all the time, and bat her eyelids at him, and laugh at his worst jokes, and make an effort to let Nathan admire her tits.

The last especially. She’d caught him staring during one of their coffee meetups, and had concluded that Nathan loved boobs. Ever since then Carli treated her tits like priceless jewels. They were tugged up into expensive bras, strapped down in brand new blouses. She spent a lot of time around him bent at the waist.

He went into her office, and shut the door behind him.

The official excuse was that they both loved coffee. Actually he watched liking Carli visibly relax, swell with excitement, when the door closed. For the next fifteen minutes she had full rein to coo at him and show off her tits. He suspected that she masturbated when he left.

“How’s that girlfriend of yours?” she said.

“She won an award,” Nathan said. “Best first-year student.”

“That must be very fun for you,” Carli said, taking a long drink. “Her doing math all the time.”

“She’s VERY good at math,” Nathan said.

“It’s like my Mom told me,” Carli said, looking out her window. “Men love addition. They’re crazy for it.”

He’d told her almost immediately after the flirting started: he had a very serious girlfriend. He’d told Carli that they were in love. It hadn’t made any difference. Of course, on reflection, why would it? He had ordered Carli on no uncertain terms to really like him. It wasn’t conditional. Instead Carli had spent their coffee dates trying different strategies: first putting Caitlin down, then her value as a sidepiece, and, now, presenting herself as a unicorn. “Did I tell you about the time I went in with a couple?” Carli said, side-eyeing him for effect.

“Third wheel, huh?” Nathan said.

“The trick with that stuff,” Carli said. Nathan didn’t believe a single one of her stories. “Is to go hard at the girl. Treat her like the star. She’s definitely thinking that the boyfriend is trying out a replacement. Get between her legs and lick. And you tell the boyfriend to fuck her FIRST.” she gave a timid smile. “Its SO nice to finally have someone I can TELL this stuff to.”

“Carli, you’re my boss,” Nathan was very clear in his own mind that he hadn’t encouraged her. “If you want to tell me about your threesomes, I have to listen.”

He was arriving home rock hard. Ever flexible, Caitlin had gotten used to a regular 5:40 p.m. blowjob, to a new, more aggressive Nathan. She’d figured out how to roll her lips as he thrusted deep into her mouth, how to gently use her tongue on the underside, how to rock her head back and forth with his motion. She was greeting him topless lately, after he’d stained too many of her shirts with overflow.

Carli took his latest rebuke without much of an expression. Actually, Nathan had learned a ton from having a second person under the control of his hypno-cum. He had never known Caitlin before she had landed on his dick, not really. Carli, he did know.

The major difference, before-Nathan-cum and after, was that she was… smoothed out. Her personality.

Pre-cum Carli was famously moody, mercurial. A bringer of donuts one day, a grousing, angry scourge of lengthy e-mails another. Part of his initial concern re: firing was that he was catching her on the downslope.

But after getting drugged… she liked him. She liked Nathan every day. She liked Nathan morning and night, after each comment he made, after each failed flirting attempt. He’d even fucked up a project just to see how she’d react: nothing, a kindly request to fix it while she described an obviously fictional spanking experience in college. And that extended to others—she could hardly be horny and cheerful around Nathan if she raged at the rest of the staff. So she was nice all the time.

“Oh, we should get back to work,” Carli said. “Take your beans.” She’d gotten him a twelve ounce bag of Ethiopian coffee beans. Not her first little present.

Nathan wondered, mostly at night, what that meant about Caitlin. They’d argued… once? Twice? And each time Caitlin had needed a week to wind up to it, and been barely able to get the words out. She never snapped at him, never seemed put out or inconvenienced by her routine suck-off duties, concerned with her choice of men. The other men in her class were intense, bearded engineers, men who spoke fluent math and understood rocket fuel. Two were pilots. Nathan was Nathan.

Carli carelessly batted the coffee beans onto the floor. “Whoopsie!” she said, and bent over to pick them up.

Her completely bald pussy presented itself to Nathan’s face.

He inhaled sharply. Something primal and intimate worked its way into his system. There was no going back from this: he’d smelled her. Carli had waxed for the moment. After a month of innocent boob flashes and mid-grade innuendo she had decided to push her cunt in his face, just in case that worked. Only a tiny scrap of skirt protected her asshole, to boot.

Nathan reached out his hand and touched her ass. It was the perfect cream-coffee he had imagined, mostly while working his dick into Caitlin’s mouth yet again. Straightforward from here. He would have her suck his dick, make her into his ass slut, and inform Caitlin they had a new girl.

No—he shook his head—what was he thinking? His fingers, working on their own, ran along the outer lips of her slit. Carli risked a look backwards. Her lip trembled. Making eye contact with her brought it all home—he had driven her to this. Put the ceaseless need in her head and then acted coy, like that was more moral. It would’ve been better if she had started sucking him relentlessly dry, every day. At least then she’d get a fix. The slow-acting guilt worked its way into him even as Nathan dipped a digit inside of her. Inside she was warm and soft. He felt her spasm around just his ring finger. Her eyes started to roll, and she let out a low mutter-sigh. He started to rub. It was a bad angle, outside of the perfect view. But she seemed to like it. Nathan just plumbed away roughly. Carli would just have to deal with the inevitable UTI. His boss started to grunt in time with his hacksaw motion.

“Keep it down,” he hissed.

“Unhh… unhhh,” was all Carli could manage. A month of unrequited, forlorn attraction, burned into her cerebellum, seemed to make even the roughest handling a pure caress. Her pussy lips gripped him. He was so hard, and he could feel the cum dribbling out of him. Caitlin had a proudly mangled thatch. He only saw it every few weeks, when he felt like actual sex might be nice. This was another level. She started to cum. It was too loud—he gripped her mouth, easing his supervisor onto her desk to twitch. His fingers were soaking, so he dried them on her shirt.

“Shit,” Nathan said. He looked for the exit.

* * *

There were apparently hills in Iowa, just not anywhere near where they lived. Far outside of town a low-ridge, possibly thrown up by railroad tailings, gave a slight view. Eastward was the university, the town proper, and eventually, the curvature of the earth. Westward was the office.

“This is nice,” Caitlin said, settling into him again. Nathan made an effort not to wince. The guilt had been awful, especially the sense-memory part of it. He kept smelling Carli. He’d nearly pulled a Macbeth, washing his hand.

“Its the local makeout point,” Nathan said. “That’s why its Tuesday. I figured, who does makeouts on Tuesday.”

“How’d you find that out? Talking to teenagers?”

“Its just online now. You search, Makeout Point. You don’t even need to put location. Google knows.”

There were few stars, although more than the big city contained. Even with the car heater blasting it was cold out.

“Everything okay?” Caitlin said. She’d been asking it more often.

“I’m transferring departments,” Nathan told her. “Sales instead of sales support.”

“Oh! Which is… good?”

“It is.” It’d also mean more travel. Carli had been discombobulated by their last encounter. She’d put the normal shirts back on. They hadn’t discussed it. Nathan took it all as a good sign—maybe he hadn’t engraved words on the Holy Tablets of her mind. Maybe she’d just taken a risk on a boy she thought was cute.

He tried not to look at her ass when his boss walked around.

“How are YOU doing?” Nathan said. He’d been trying to gauge her mood. Had he really shunted off her emotional range? And how the hell could he undo that?

“Just okay,” Caitlin reported, after a long moment. Nathan felt an unexpected surge of warm relief. He let out a breath he’d been holding, in a way, since he’d stroked Carli’s rear. “My adviser thinks my master’s thesis is too ambitious and its like, is he right? Or is he giving me the girl treatment?”

“Ooh, girl treatment,” Nathan said. “One of those guys?”

“I’m his first ever lady graduate student. Wish I’d known that! So yeah,” she started to reach over towards his fly, then hesitated. “You’re doing okay out here, right? ….with me?”

“I was…” he could just tell her. In fact he could tell her everything. No: Nathan told himself he was being brave enough. “...a little down, getting used to post-college. Life as a wage slave. Pretty normal stuff.” Assured, she rubbed at his pants. Everything was just fine.

“Want to go outside?” Caitlin said. “You can look at the stars while I look at pubic hairs.” Pubic hairs, another flash to Carli. Maybe that was her revenge for burning commands into her. She’d burned that pink slit into him.

“That’d be nice,” Nathan said. He rehearsed in his head. Get her outside. Fall onto one knee before she could fall onto hers. He gripped the ring box in his jacket pocket.