The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: Minnie is going to lose her virginity. Noting is quite as it seems.

Minnie’s First Time

Minnie threw up. It was the fourth day in a row. She couldn’t hold down her food. She made a horrible groaning sound and up came more.

Connie, her sister was beside her, kneeling on the floor as well. She held her sister’s long brown hair out of the way, lest it fall in the toilet bowl too. Connie always looked after her family.

“There, there, little one” Connie cooed as Minnie heaved up yet again. “Let it all out…”

Connie waited…”Is that it?”

“I think that’s it…” Minnie said.

“Up! Up! Up” Connie said as she helped her little sister to her feet.

“You need to shower” Connie said, “You smell”

Minnie nodded in agreement.

“You’ll never get a man smelling like that” Connie grinned.

Minnie nodded again

Connie looked at the contents in the toilet and then flushed it away. She knew by what she saw what was happening to her little sister. It was ‘the sickness’.

Minnie peeled off her silk bath-robe. As she pulled her ‘kitty’ pink panties off Connie brushed past her and turned the shower on for her. She made sure that the water was nice and hot

“Thanks” Minnie smiled

“Anything for you” Connie said, kissing her sister on the forehead.

Connie waited till her sister got under the warm jets of water before peeling off her own T-shirt and her panties. She stepped out of her fluffy slippers and got in the shower too.

Both girls had the same well shaped face—they were quite pretty to look at. They both had the same jet black hair, and pale alabaster skin—like porcelain. Both also had the same blue eyes—eyes that could be cold and unmerciful as they could be warn and inviting.

The differed though in shape. Connie was 5′8″. She had 36D breasts, and curves to guide you to her sex.

Minnie was right on 5 feet tall. She had “A” cup breasts, but when wearing clothes they were flattened out so much most people wouldn’t have been aware she was post-pubescent.

Both had their hair long, flowing, luxuriant. But they were clean shaven between their legs. They loved their hair, but not down there.

Connie had the sponge nice and soapy and she wiped it over her sister’s face. A small amount of sputum she wiped away. She then washed the rest of her sister. Minnie stood there allowing it, appreciative of her sister’s attention.

Minnie was a little unsteady on her feet “Are you alright?”

“I just feel a little weak”

“You just need to feed yourself” Connie said, “Then you’ll be alright”

“I don’t think I could eat another thing” Minnie said absent-mindedly. Connie frowned.

Connie dried her sister too. She was like a mother to her.

“No, not that” she said as Minnie carelessly picked up her panties, “They need to go in the wash”

Clearly Minnie wasn’t thinking straight.

“Here…” Connie said and taking her sister by the hand leader her out into the hall. She guided her down the hall back to her own bedroom. Connie found her some clothes and even helped her get dressed.

Then she went to the door

“Where are you going?” Minnie asked, concerned to be left alone

“I’ve got to go make sure your meal is ready”

“I…. “Minnie began but reigned that Connie was going…

“I won’t be long… promise!” Connie said

Connie picked up her gown and slipping on her slippers went out the front door. She didn’t bother doing her gown up. She let it flow freely, exposing her naked perfect flesh.

Minnie fell back onto her bed. Her stomach rumbled. And, she also felt a twitch between her legs. She opened her legs. Her right hand casually slid down her body and she found the source of the itch.. a small fleshy bud. She played with her clit.

It took her mind off things. She didn’t think of any one in particular. She just had warm thoughts as she strummed her clitoris.

Connie went downstairs. There was a large crowd there. Smoke in the room left a haze—almost like a fog.

There was a three piece jazz band playing easy listening music. They had a small corner so they were out of the way, and a raised platform so that they could see about the room.

Clayton Smith on drums used brushes to beat out the time. Erastus Fuller on piano, also had the only microphone. Standing, Leroy Washington on double-bass, wore sunglasses that were very much unnecessary inside a dimly lit room.

The place was called “Macy’s”. It was a brothel. From the band’s raised position there was a small bar.

Clarice Van Patten moved behind the bar fixing drinks. She had a black lingerie on that barely contained her large breasts. Sometimes she would leave the bar for Amanda or Jennifer Smith (twin sisters) to tend and she would go with a client.

Clarice was from Europe, and she spoke with a heavy Dutch accent. She also appeared to be eight months pregnant. Some guys wanted that. Some wanted the ‘twins’. Some wanted a black woman and they got Hetti Coles, from Braxton, Alabama. Those wanting an Asian got Mai Vang, from Saigon, South Vietnam. Macy’s could cater for all sorts. Minnie’s sister Connie was graceful, eloquent, lady-like. She filled a number of fantasies -from working-men who desired to rape a woman of substance, to those who wanted to just talk to someone like her. Minnie, because of her statue would, when she began working, be a Lolita-type. Her petite look, innocent face, and hair done in pigtails, plus any number of costumes would bring in good deal of clientele.

There was no woman there that didn’t serve clients… if necessary. Not even Macy herself. Her real name was Cloris Peach, but when she took over the place she allowed people to think that it was named after her. Everyone called her Macy. And she was thankful they’d forgotten the name Cloris.

Macy had a small stand near the front, somewhat like a fancy restaurant’s Maître d’hôtel. She greeted guests and sized them up.

Macy appeared to be in her late forties. Some guys wanted a woman who looked ‘motherly’ and she’d not turn money away.

Connie sought Macy out, and found her arm-in-arm with the mayor. They talked business only. The mayor was here for his cut. They headed for Macy’s office

Connie stayed back. It could wait. She waited till LeRoy Brown was gone before she approached Macy.

“He wanted me to suck his cock” Macy said as Connie entered the office.

Connie waited… “So I sucked him off” Macy added, with a smile. “I got $100 back”

“$100?” Connie asked, impressed

Macy stuck up her finger. “I also put this in his ass”

They laughed for a moment.

“So, what’s happening with your sister?”

“She’s going through the sickness”

“It’s about time we get her a man, break her in, get her to pull her weight”

“Someone ‘special’”

“Of course” Macy laughed, “I’m aware of her needs”

“Good” Connie said, “When?”

“How about tomorrow night?”

“Tomorrow?”

“You think that’s too soon?”

“No” Connie said, “I’m sure that will be okay”

“Put her up in the Red Room and I’ll bring up her first client… say 8pm?”

“She’ll be ready then, I assure you…”

“Okay then…” Macy said, and then she sucked that finger

Connie and Macy chuckled again

“What an ass” Macy said

Connie went out into the lounge area and within a few minutes she’d picked up a client. She lead him upstairs and then checking in her room saw that Minnie was out of the bed… Minnie knew that the bed was also for making money

Minnie had discreetly moved into an ante-room where she also had a cot laid out on the floor.

Connie, and a sailor named Perkins went to bed. Connie fucked him for half-an-hour and he immediately wanted to pay for another half. Connie accepted this with charm and grace.

When she saw him out Minnie came out. Minnie fetched the bowl and jug of water from the bathroom.

Connie washed her cunt of the cum that was dripping out.

“Macy says tomorrow will be your first night” Connie said as Minnie sat on the bed and watched her sister clean herself.

“Tomorrow?”

“You’re not worried are you?”

“No, it’s expected… I’ve thought about it over the years…”

“You’re not nervous?”

“A little…”

“You shouldn’t be, you’ll be fine… just let your body relax and you’ll find it all comes very natural.”

“I want to thank you for all your help…”

“Thank me!” Connie snorted as Minnie threw her a towel “We’re family…”

Connie ran her hand under her crotch and then sniffed it, and was satisfied she was clean. She threw the towel at Minnie and then left to get another client.

Tom Roberts was an itinerant. He’s been discharged from the Navy two years before. He’s spent time in the War, on a PBR, manning the forward .50 cal.

He’d wandered around the Gulf of Mexico for a while. A drifter.

He was totally surprised when a busty lady in her late 40s walked up to him and offered him a ticket to a brothel.

He stood outside Macy’s for almost ten minutes. He’d had a few humps since leaving the service. Mostly with drunk women, of cheap women in Tamaulipas state, Mexico.

Finally he decided to remove his doubts and he strode up through the main door. He saw the woman there that had given him the ticket. She was welcoming guests. She greeted him warmly. “Todd, is it?”

“Tom” he corrected her

“Oh, yes” she smiled, “Welcome to Macy’s”

“I…”

“Everything is on the house…” she said, “Please, do come in…”

He was sure that it was too good to be true.

“Hi” said a woman as he entered the main area, “My name is Connie…”

“Hello, Tom… Tom Roberts”

“I’m so glad to meet you…” she said as she took his hand “Would you like a drink first?”

“Ah, yeah… but”

“Don’t worry, it’s all taken care of…” she said as she gently coaxed him to the bar.

He was astonished by the beautiful twins working behind it.

Connie introduced him “This is Tom… he’s a first time guest” she said.

“Oh, so glad to meet you”, Amanda smiled

“What would you like?” Jennifer asked

“A whiskey”

“Coming right up” Amanda chimed

They had a shot glass for him in seconds.

He downed it

“Would you like to come up now, and meet the girl?” Connie asked

“I… I don’t get a choice?”

“No… a special guest gets a free girl… ‘assigned’ to him…” she explained as she coaxed him up the stairs.

“Come this way” she said as she lead him to the Red Room.

“I’ll just be a second” she said as she disappeared into the room.

“Are you ready?” Connie asked

“Yes’ Minnie smiled

Connie went over to her and licking her finger used the spit to press downside out of place hair.

“You’ll do fine…” Connie said

“I know…” Minnie smiled

Connie went to the door, opened it and beckoned Tom in

He came in. “This is Minnie” Connie smiled

Tom was taken aback. Minnie was as beautiful as Connie. The same perfectly white skin made them both look like they were porcelain, not flesh. The only think was that Minnie was short and in the school-girl uniform (costume) she wore she looked illegal.

Connie sense this “Everything’s alright” she said. “Enjoy yourselves” she smiled and went out the door

He turned back to her

But still he had never fantasised about a girl like her and it was a bit un-nerving.

Minnie sensed his hesitance. She stepped up to him and took him by the hand.

“Come to bed” she purred

“But… I…”

“Come” she said again, more forcefully. He got caught in her blue eyes

“I…” he began but she kept her gaze upon him. He felt odd, like her voice was booming in his head. He felt himself moving forward as if he was in a daze

She climbed onto the bed, turned, and on her knees she was level with his face. She pulled him suddenly to her. She was strong. Stronger than she looked.

She kissed him.

Suddenly he felt it… his cock grew rock hard. It was like lust swept over him. He felt compelled to kiss her, to hold her, to caress her. He felt an overwhelming passion

“You need to be inside me” she whispered into his ear “I want you inside of me”

“Yes” he said and he fumbled with his belt.

“Let me…” she said and took over.

He grabbed his shirt and pulled it up off over his head.

She had his pants down and her mouth was quickly upon him. He hadn’t washed. She tasted it, but she didn’t care.

She sucked him and as she did he fumbled with her dress. She got up on her knees gain and he could pull it up over her head

She was naked underneath. He looked at her small breasts. Her nipples were as hard as his cock.

He moved forward, but fell, tripped by his jeans

She sprung off the bed, and grabbing a hold of his pants legs pulled them off

She flipped him over. Again he was surprised by her strength. He should have been frighted bu it

She climbed up onto the bed and straddled him.

For a moment she hesitated, but then she drew down on him

It wasn’t as painful as she thought it would be—her first time on a cock.

A little blood… that was expected

“It’s your first time?” he gasped

“Shhh” she said, pressing a finger to his mouth

He wanted to say something els but couldn’t for the moment, as if he was compelled to be quiet. He couldn’t understand this.

He should have been worried by this but the feeling of her thighs around his cock took his mind off anything else.

She sank down on him and then rose, and sank again. She found the rhythm she wanted.

She fucked him for a short while “I love this…” she said, “Say you love me…”

“I… I love you…” he felt he had to say

He played with her small boobs, but she slapped his hands away.

“Ow” he said

He brought his hands up again, but with her left hand grabbing his wrist she pressed it against the bed over his head. He tried to move it, but couldn’t

“Hey” he said as she continued to hump him

He tried again to move his arm but she was incredibly strong.

“Hey…” he started yet again but then his thighs felt like they were on fire. He gasped

She rode him harder. Her clit burned with delight as she thrust her hips forward on him

“Oh, yes” she sighed

“Fuck…” he gasped as her hips squeezed him

“Oh, yes” she sighed yet again

Something about her hurting his arm. “Fuck me” she growled. Her eyes bore into him and he could only think of that pink flesh gripping his cock.

“Yes…” he gasped

“That’s it!” she groaned, “Fuck me!”

“Yes…” he said, surrendering to her need.

“Fuck me”

“Yes… yes…” he groaned

He felt it, like a freight train rushing

And then… he came. Her body seemed to act like a pump… sucking on his cock

“Fuck me”

“Yes… yess… yessssss” he continued as his cum shot out into her tight pussy.

She rode him harder and harder and he felt like her was draining into her. But he could not stop. He suddenly realised what was happening. Her blue eyes held him transfixed.

Connie fingered herself as she listened outside

After ten minutes the moaning stopped. Shortly after that the door opened. Connie turned and hugged her sister

Connie went into the room

“How was it?” she asked

“It was wonderful” Minnie said, “Everything I’d ever imagined”

“I’m so glad” Connie said, “And you won’t get the sickness again”

Connie looked over at the remains on the bed. A dried husk looking more like a 2,000 year old naturally mummified body than the of a person what ha been alive such sort time ago

“I’m not hungry anymore” Minnie said

“You’ll need to feed again tomorrow” Connie said

“Will I need to drain him too…?”

“No… just the first one… the special… now you’ll learn how to control your hunger and just feed off a little… and with all the men downstairs waiting to put their cocks into us… we have plenty to eat”

Connie hugged her, “And you’ll learn to better control them too…”

“I feel him inside of me…”

“Yes” Connie said, “His soul, his essence is in your now, coursing through your veins… giving you life”

“I love you” Minnie said

“I love you too” Connie said, “Now I’ve got to go and choose another man to feed from…”

“Okay”

“You’ll be right here by yourself…?”

“Just go” Minnie laughed.

“Macy will want the Red Room back for tomorrow, but you can have it the rest of the night…”

“What about this…?” she said pointing to the human remains

“There’s a vacuum and bags in the closet”

“Okay”

“I love you…” Connie said blowing her sister a kiss

Minnie felt so good. The sicknesses was over. She would no longer need human food. And controlling his desires had come so easy to her. Over time she would learn to control other men and make them desire her so she could feed from them.

The End