The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MOMDIFIED JAKE’S TALE

FIRST WEEK, FIRST CARD—MISBEHAVING

It’s been a day and I can’t find the fucking card, first I thought it will be hidden on one of those magazines he left, then I checked my whole room starting with the place where I hide my porn, but nothing, then I thought about the kitchen, that was the place where she hypnotized mom, he probably spent a lot of time there, I guess. I went there running like the wind, to find that mom just cleaned the entire kitchen, and the worst thing passed through my mind.

What if she found already the card and threw it away. Without caring about my health I went out my house jumped into the trash container and continued my search for the card there, like if my life depended on it.

Having no better luck than finding a pair of shoes that seemed in good state, I decided to take a shower to clean myself and this dirty thoughts of failure, after that I continued my quest in the living room, where I got similar results like the ones I got from the trash container.

After eating, I kept trying to look in the places I haven’t check, but with mom and Tanya around the house it was pretty much difficult to find something, not only because they don’t stop asking about what I was looking for so desperately, but also because I still don’t search in neither of their rooms.

So after double checking in the garden, and all the other places I already checked before, we were called to dinner, afterwards I just went straight to my room. And here I’m, alone in my room thinking where the card can be, well maybe I have better luck tomorrow.

To relax a little, I decided to read some of those “Sultry Sandy” magazines, it was amazing, mom gave lots of interviews back then, in there they asked from stupid questions like what was her favorite color, to thinks like how she see herself in 10 years in the future, she answered something like this:

S:

…Well, I would like to start a family, believe it or not, I see myself like the typical housewife, cooking, cleaning and of course raising my kids. I just will love to have many children.

R:

well I surely will envy those lucky kids for having such a good and beautiful mother (said the reporter)

After laughing a while about the reporter comment, I began to give less and less attention to the articles and more and more attention to the suggestive pictures on it.

Oh my god, that Sultry Sandy sure knows how to do her work, without realizing, I started to handling my cock with great mastery, non stopping as if there was no tomorrow, looking those sexy curves in a bikini so tiny that the top can barely hold those magnificent mammaries, of which I had no memory of sucking in my youth, unfortunately, then I lose myself in that good girl face that says “I wouldn’t harm a fly” but at the same time says “I really like to suck my lollipop”

After a while, I came on one of the pictures, spreading my white seed among all her body, thinking how great would be to do that in the real life. I must find that card tomorrow, I must.

The next day I felt revitalized and very good, so good to waste my day going to the school, I’ll skip it.

Lurking around the house waiting for the moment when mom leaves, so I can enter and look for the card in my parents’ and Tanya’s bedroom, the only two places left to search. A couple of hours later mom took her car, probably to go buy some things for lunch. I entered the house went upstairs to her room and started looking for that holy card.

I must be very careful, I can’t make a mess or she will know that someone was here, and I don’t want to draw any unnecessary attention. First I looked in her panty drawer, trying to think like the incestuous pervert that hid the card, barely noticing that the more time I played his degenerate game, the more I was becoming as perv as him or even a bigger one.

Nothing in the panty drawer, but before going on, I took the chance to hold one of her panties, I put it in my face and smelled those glorious underwear, knowing that the object of my fantasy had been in contact with it (you see what I meant about me turning into a perv… the worst part is that at this point I really don’t care anymore)

After that strategic rest, I looked in her clothes, then in the jewelry but nothing. Just when I was leaving to search in my sister’s room, a glimmer of light caught my attention, when I came close to look at it, I realized that the glimmer was the reflect of the sun light when it touches a metallic part in one of mom’s belts. In fact here are all her belts, and between them, I finally found my prize.

My hands are sweating; my heart is beating faster, this thing so important that I looked in the trash for it, the tool to get me closer to my dreams, now I can read it:

{When someone misbehave is normal to say: “Spanking is common when a person does something bad”}

Almost instantly, it came into my mind, it was obvious that this trigger phrase allow me to spank those soft, round, delicious buttocks, in a normal case, I would be right now with mom (wherever she is) saying this trigger again and again, but I still remember what Paul told me, the trigger will only work under the correct situation, I need to think, what would be the correct situation “when someone misbehave”.

Mom is a prude almost a saint, she rarely does something that we can call misbehave, maybe when she breaks her diet eating chocolates, but she almost never do that, expecting me to say the trigger under that condition in only one week would be impossible, it must be other thing.

Maybe if she misbehave but according to my point of view, this mean that if she does something that I don’t approve like asking me to drop the trash or giving my sister her TV privileges like the other day. Hmmm… that would definitely give me more control of the trigger, I think I will try that.

After dinner mom asked me to help her washing the dishes, I did it waiting for a chance to use my new power over her. As soon as the last plate was clean, she asked me to buy some sugar and other thing at the store; I was in a very good mood and I did it without complaining. When I returned, Tanya was watching TV on the couch, I entered to the kitchen and almost instantly after leaving all the things on the table mom asked me help her with the laundry, I felt the anger boiling my blood

J:

Why me? Ask Tanya to help you, she is doing nothing.

S:

first, young man you don’t give me orders, second, I’m free to choose who I ask for help, and third, your sister is resting after having a long cheerleader practice, while you had been doing nothing all the day.

J:

You mean that only because she chose to take some activities after school, and I don’t, that instantly force me to do all the chores

J:

That’s so unfair, I think……. I think that “Spanking is common when someone does something bad”

S:

What? I believe you are too old for a spanking, or what are you trying to say?

J:

I was not the one who did something bad (shit, this is not going good) you were, I think you misbehaved

S:

So you think I need a spanking? Don’t play kid, get out of here and do what I told you.

Shit, this is bad, I don’t know… wait maybe is not just the phrase, maybe I need to do something else to make it work, something like… a spank, yes that must be, and after that she will be begging me for more

Joining all my courage, I raised my hand and gave one soft spank in one of her buttocks.

S:

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND? What you think you are doing? You little perv, get out, get out before I call you father and tell him what you just did.

I can’t understand, what happened here? Why the trigger didn’t work? Could be possible that all this were just some kind of cruel joke from that man to ruin my life? No it can’t be, it’s not.

For next days, I barely could look mom at the eyes, not talk about trying something else about the trigger.

Until Friday’s night when I got home I little drunk, I tried to forget how I screwed it up with a bottle of tequila, but now I’m in the living room with dad and mom, ready to yell at me.

D:

I don’t work like a slave so you can buy alcohol and get home at this hour, do you know how much I sacrifice for this family? I work even in Saturdays, the last thing I need is to sit here and wait for my son to return from god only knows where. You are completely drunk, god only knows what you did there, but I warn you, if you get some tramp pregnant, you are on your own.

S:

Honey take it easy, I think he is too wasted to even understand what you are telling him, probably he won’t even remember any of this tomorrow. Let him rest and tomorrow I will handle this, he’ll be grounded for a long time, I promise, remember you need to rest too.

D:

Ok, fine, and you can say thanks to your mother little man, if it would depend on me, I would be extracting every drop of alcohol out of your body with my own hands.

The next day when woke up, it surprised me the fact that I was able to remember everything that happened, but thanks to this I also knew that what was waiting for me outside this room was no good.

Mom was in the kitchen, when I saw her; it was difficult for me to believe that she was the same person from the magazines. How one person who used to pose for pictures in lingerie and bikinis so tiny that anyone looking from the distance would think that she is nude, can be in front of me wearing a very long blue skirt, (that shows nothing of those great pair of legs) a bored white blouse and an apron.

Well, not saying anything about last night yet, she fixed me something to eat and gave me lots of water, but I felt like a convict enjoying his last meal. Once I finished she said:

S:

I think you realize that I have to take some actions for what you did yesterday.

J:

Yes, I know.

S:

And I guess you understand how big this is.

J:

Yes ma’am

S:

Well, let’s start with this, you can’t go out anywhere, after school you come home directly, no TV or PC for you unless it’s for school, no phone calls, no comic books or any other form of no educational lecture, and don’t dare to ask me for money. You will spend the next couple of months just studying, maybe doing that; we can get something good from all this experience.

S:

These are the consequences of your actions, you did something very bad, and for that you are grounded.

J:

yes I did bad and I’m sorr… (Wait a second; I did bad, which means that I misbehaved, nah… it couldn’t be, but, what else do I have to lose?)

S:

What did you said?

J:

I say that, I did bad and “spanking is common when a person does something bad” (considering how it resulted the last time, why I just don’t throw myself to the subway, it would be quicker and more merciful than living my whole life in my room)

S:

You are completely right young man; it’s the proper thing to do, now let’s go to your room.

My mouth was completely wide open, I couldn’t believe it. My mind was still unable to accept the fact the trigger actually worked, but my body move like a zombie, following her. Without realizing it I was already in my room with mom.

S:

Close the door.

I did as told.

S:

Now take off your pants.

Again I did what she instructed me, very excited by knowing that this game thing was true. But then it came into my mind, I was the one who misbehaved, I was the one who is now just in underwear, so I’m the one who is going to get spanked, and of course that didn’t make me as happy as being the one spanking as I thought it would be, but if that is what it takes to get me closer to my dream, I will endure.

S:

believe me this is going to hurt me more than it’s going to hurt you. Let’s say 5 spanks and see if you learn your lesson.

S:

Before we start, sit on the bed.

I did it, wondering if she was going to spank me with my boxers on, or she was going to ask me to remove them.

But to my surprise as soon as I sat down, she threw herself to the bed, laying on my legs across the bed, she rose up her long skirt, presenting me her lace panties, and her round smooth ass.

S:

Whenever you are ready

I was astonished; I didn’t know what to think, at this point only lust surpassed my astonishment, which took the form of a boner in my boxers, that I’m sure, she could feel, laid in that position. I used what was left of my sanity to raise my hand and start

One… smak

S:

Ahh harder, that you have been very bad.

Two… SMACK

S:

AHH… yes that way is good.

Three... SMACK

S:

AHHH… I told you it would hurt me more than you.

Four… SMACK

S:

AAHHH… This is only for your own good.

Five… SMACK

S:

AAAHHH… I’m sorry I had to make you do this, but how else are you going to learn?

Then I realized what happened, the spanking is a punishment for misbehaving, so when she grounds or try to punish me some way activate the correct situation, and I get to spank her because the phrase say “spanking is common when a person does something bad”, but it doesn’t say that the person who did bad is the one getting spanked.

Even better, it seems that she actually believe that letting me spank her is a punishment for me, and that I will learn to behave better by spanking her.

S:

so, do you regret what you did now?

J:

Yes, I think I’m starting to understand that what I did was wrong, but… I feel the underwear is not letting the spanks do their job completely because it offers some protection to the buttocks, preventing me from reaaally learning from this bad experience.

S:

maybe you are right

Her hand reached her panties and slid them down, without changing her punishment position. I could clearly see those now reddish pair of buttocks resembling more than ever a juicy peach.

S:

Then, Let’s try another 5 now to really make the message clear.

Before restarting my work, I took the time to caress that heavenly soft but firm ass, it felt great, and its form was perfect. I wanted more than spanking it, I want to bite it, to finger it and use my now evident boner to fuck it unmercifully.

But I was afraid that doing any of that, will ruin everything, it’s better to proceed with caution, anyway there are still many cards to find.

J:

Ok here we go.

One…. SMACK

S:

AAHH

J:

No more.

Two…. SMACK

S:

AAAHH

J:

I’ll be good please.

S:

Sorry if we don’t finish this you will not learn.

Three… SMACK

S:

AAAHHH

J:

Please make me stop.

S:

I said NO young man.

Four…. SMACK

S:

AAAAHHHHHH

J:

It hurts, at least spare me the last one.

S:

Ma-ke si—lenc—e or yo—u wi—ll be gi—ving mee an—o—ther f—ive

Five…. SMACK

S:

aaAaAaaAhhhHH. I ho—pe y—ou h—ad lea—r—ned fro—m you—r mis—tak—es so th—is ne—ver hap—pen ag—ain.

Then mom just stood from my legs, still ignoring my evidently hard member in which she laid all this time, put her panties back where they belong (with luck, not for much time) regained her breath and said:

S:

I Think you learned your lesson well, so there will be no need for additional punishment, you are no longer grounded in any way.

Later she told dad that she were very severe, even using physical contact (she didn’t lied) and things like that, dad thought that mom was very soft but accepted her judgment, and everything returned to normal, at least for 2 days when the new card will be in the house, or who knows maybe I decide to be bad sooner and someone will need to correct me.

SUBTRIGGERS MAKING THE LIFE EASIER

I woke up the next day feeling amazing, just remembering all the places where my right hand was yesterday made me happier than any other day of my life, I can feel that now thanks to this man and his very special cards, anything is possible to me.

I decided to be a good boy at least for a day or two, I need to be fair with mom and give her buttocks some rest, or else she won’t be able to sit down in a long time.

But now it doesn’t matter if I do something wrong by accident (or not) because it will end in me giving mom some good spanking sessions, and then she will revoke any other kind of reprimand she or dad had put before.

In fact, I found some of those secondary triggers thanks to it; I must say that they are very handy

First knowing that I was not grounded for getting drunk the last Friday, I asked mom for some money

J:

Mom I’m going to the theatre with my friends, can you give me some money please?

S:

Yes honey, but I can only give you 20 dollars

J:

yeah its fine, that should work, thanks.

After she gave me the 20 bucks, something weird happened, her face just went blank for a second and then she said.

S:

Oh I’m sorry Jake I got distracted for a second; you need money for the theatre right? Take 20 dollars and have fun

I quickly figured out what was happening and gladly took 20 bucks from her, again. After this something even more strange happened, mom said in some kind of monotone voice

S:

Giving money to Jake when he asks for it, is important, but I easily forget if I gave him any or not.

After that she just returned to normal, but she asked again

S:

Then, do you need some money?

Later when I came back from the movie, I entered the living room just to watch that my bitchy sister was there again, looking another of those chic flicks that she loves, I thought about making a fight about it, hoping it would lead to a grounding from mom.

J:

Again watching another of your stupid movies, change the channel I want to see the WWF

T:

Get lost, loser or I will tell mom

J:

I said change the channel

T:

Mom, Jake is bothering me again.

Mom came out from the kitchen, just to say the same things she always does, but now I was hoping that it will leads us to my bedroom like yesterday.

S:

Jake leave you sister alone, you just came from seeing a mov…

J:

But I want to watch the WWF on the TV

S:

Want… to watch… TV… Jake (she said in an almost inaudible voice)

S:

Tanya let you brother watch what he wants.

T:

What? But she just came from the theatre, you say it yourself.

S:

I know what I said, but I’m telling you now that you are going to let him see the WWF.

T:

but this is so unfair, he even didn’t got grounded for coming home drunk the last Friday and now this.

S:

First, he WAS punished for what he did, I trust I don’t have to tell you the details about it, second, I can see now that if he is going to parties and getting drunk is in part because he can’t even watch the TV in his own house, and third, you had already saw this movie like a hundred of times.

T:

But…

S:

that is it, one more word and you’ll be the one grounded, now go to your room young lady, I think we have been very soft with you, but before you get completely spoiled, know that many things are going to change around the house.

T:

Spoiled? I’m a great student, an excellent volleyball player, a cheerleader and…

S:

Studying is your duty and if you get better notes than your brother is maybe because you are a little more gifted in that than him, but instead of telling everyone how smart and great you are, you should be helping your brother to raise his notes, I think that all the other thing you do is because you want to, and it doesn’t deserve any special privilege.

T:

Oh… fine you win.

Then my sister went to her room very upset, if may I add.

J:

Thanks mom I really wanted to watch this show.

Again she just came blank, and said in the same monotone and inaudible voice:

S:

Jake deserves to watch TV whenever he wants.

I learned a couple of things about this kind of triggers, first they are in fact activated by usual things that happen here, and second it seems that after activated the first time and if no one is around, mom gives me some kind of explanation about the triggers.