The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mommy and Daddies Favourite

Part 5

MC MF MD IN

Karl’s dominance over his family continues

Later.

“No Karl” she folded her arms in a huff “ It’s not fair, you promised we could spend some time together and now you want to send me out with dad.”

He took her hand; immediately she seemed to relax.

“You know why.” He patted the back of her hand before running his finger up her bare arm, up her neck and holding her chin.

“Do you think it’s easy for me letting you fuck someone else? But you know you have started to show the fruits of your brother’s cum”.

He let his other hand fall to her ever-growing belly.

“You need to convince him it’s his, I’m pretty sure you know how to do that.”

“Karen, your dad is waiting; he said the movie will start soon.”

Their mom’s voice shouted up the stairs, they heard the car horn hoot.

“Ok, but this is for you.”

She kissed him passionately before hurrying down the stairs and grabbing her jacket.

“Bye bro, bye mom.” She pecked her mother on the cheek.

Karl came downstairs soon after, wearing only shorts and a t-shirt. His mother was waving her husband and daughter goodbye from the door.

As he heard the car reverse out the drive, his mother tapped her manicured and freshly painted nails on the inside of the door. She was aware of her son’s eyes on the tight black skirt hugging her hips and thighs.

As they drove off and the sound of the car dissipated, his mother turned around slowly closing the door, her eyes met his and she pressed her back to the door.

Her white blouse buttoned halfway, revealing ample cleavage.

“So, what should we do tonight while your dad and sister are at the movies?”

He shrugged.

“Well, I was thinking we could spend a little time together.”

Shrugging he looked at her. “I was just going to play a little Xbox.”

With that, he turned and headed for his room. No sooner had he switched on his console and lay on his bed when the door was knocked.

“Yip, who is it?”

The door opened and his mother’s head leaned in; her hair falling to one side as she did.

“Well, it’s me silly.”

She came in and carefully closed the door behind herself.

She walked over and stood at the foot of his bed looking at the TV and the game he had started.

He continued to play his game, although somewhat distracted by his sexy mother in his room.

“All ok, mom?”

She looked at him.

“Look, Karl, we need talk.”

“Oh about what? Is it cool if I keep playing?”

“I would rather you don’t, but ok.”

She sat on the bed next to him. His eyes caught a glimpse of the underwear supporting her ample breasts. He liked the black against the white shirt.

“Well, as you know you can tell me anything, but I need to ask you about something.”

He looked at her.

“Yeah.”

“Well, I cleaned your room the other day and I found some of my panties under your bed.”

“Oh mom! I can explain it.” He faked a worried expression while never pausing his game.

“No Darling, it’s ok, you don’t need to explain anything. I don’t want an apology either.” She shifted next to him.

“I assume you are curious about women’s bodies.”

She came to her knees next to him on the bed.

“And I wanted you to know you can come to me with any questions.”

He was still playing his game.

“Yeah, Karen is helpful too, if I need advice.”

Obviously, she needed to be more direct.

“You are better getting advice from a real woman, darling.”

She began to unbutton her blouse further.

“Or maybe, I got the situation wrong.”

He now paused the game, taking in his mother’s advances.

“How so?”

“Well, maybe it isn’t women’s bodies you’re curious about. Maybe it’s your own mother’s.”

She pulled the blouse free of her skirt and exposed a black body suit under it; which she filled out extremely well.

“Wow, mom you look amazing!”

She took his hands and moved them to her breasts as he began to squeeze them.

She rolled her head back letting her hair fall behind her.

“Well, how do your first pair of boobs feel?”

He continued to squeeze them.

“Oh these aren’t my first, mom; but they are the biggest.”

She blushed before standing from the bed; reaching behind herself she unzipped her skirt then wriggling it down over her hips and legs she kicked it off over her heels. She reached both cups and pulled up and out her breasts from the lingerie.

She turned around parading for him in the middle of his room.

“Don’t tell me you have seen a real woman as hot as me before?”

He smiled. “No, you are right. You are really hot and Dad is one lucky guy.”

“The man of the house deserves to be lucky. And since he isn’t home that makes you the man of the house. How would you feel about getting lucky?”

She pulled back the covers of his bed.

“I wouldn’t mind.”

She looked at his sheets.

“No, no, no, that won’t do. I can’t have the man of the house on those dirty sheets. Come with me right now young man.”

She pointed to the door before slowly walking towards it. He followed her keeping an eye on how great her ass cheeks looked between the body suit.

She led him down through the hall, to his parents’ room and ordered him in, while her tits were exposed and swaying. He sat on the edge of the bed and she walked over. The movement of her breasts as she did stir something inside him that was unbelievably sexy.

She again placed his hands on the exposed breasts and leaned in for a kiss, her lips were soft and she tasted of cherry.

Her hands moved from his face to his shoulders, before moving south to his shorts. She took him in a firm grip through the shorts and proceeded to work him.

“Hmmm he wants to play, I think.”

She dropped to her knees and pulled him free from his garments.

“My son has an amazing penis”

“Is it better than dad’s?”

Without thinking she kissed the tip before looking deep into his eyes.

“BY FAR!”

She continued to make eye contact as she opened her mouth and enveloped her lips around his member. She continued deep swallowing him and after several minutes she released him; two lines of saliva drooped from his cock to her mouth.

She joined him on the bed with her head on the large pillows and her back on the mattress. She pulled her underwear to one side.

He had his face buried to her pussy instantly; his tongue probed and licked her wet pussy, his fingers slipped inside her as she moaned. Her hand pulled his hair.

“Tell me, how does mommy tastes?”

“You taste amazing mom. Does dad make you wet like this?”

“No baby, he could never turn me on like this.”

He smiled “Good.”

She pushed his head back and soon he was lapping her clit, three fingers pushing into her.

“You’re going to make me cum, daddy can never do that.”

He moved faster.

“Yes baby, you have me wetter than ever. Make me cum, baby!”

She squirmed and dug her heels into his back; her shoes cold against his skin.

“Yes baby, your father can’t make me cum like this, FUCKKKKKKKKK.”

She twitched twice before pulling his hair to move his face away from her pussy; he resisted and gave her two final licks causing her to surge into the mattress.

Regaining her breath, she asked him.

“How did mommy’s pussy taste?”

“Great, see for yourself.”

He sprung up and kissed her hard on the mouth, his tongue pressed inside her as she began to lick her own juices from him.

“Your turn darling.”

She pushed him off and straddled him.

“Should I keep the heels and underwear on?”

He nodded and she reached down helping into her drowned pussy.

Her moan filled the bedroom as she slowly slid over him taking his full length.

“Is dad’s cock half as good?”

She smiled naughtily.

“This is a cock, he has a little faggot’s cock, MY BOY has a huge COCK.”

She built speed and pressure; riding him on the bed her hands on his chest as her fingers played with his nipples under his t-shirt.

“Fuck that colossal dick into your mother’s pussy. I need a cock this size, all women need cocks this size. No little maggots, like your father’s.”

He reached for her swaying tits, but her movements pushed him back firmly onto the bed.

“Yeah mom, your such a slut.”

“MMMhhhh I am, I’m my boy’s slut, your father isn’t putting that disgusting little shrimp dick in me again, and you’re going to stay in this bed with me whenever he isn’t home. This pussy is for your BIG DICK and ONLY YOUR BALLS WILL CUM INSIDE ME EVER AGAINNNNN”

Her final word caused a joint orgasm that had her crashing on top of him.

“Mom that was great.”

She hugged him.

“We still have another few hours before that pussy gets home with your sister. Why don’t we get washed? Then maybe we can do it again.”

“Damn mom, you are nasty.”

She kissed him hard.

To be continued…