The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mooed to Order

Comments welcome at

“Hold on Ashley, I’ve got another one.” Alicia Yong sighed into her cellphone before leaning into the mic with lackluster enthusiasm. “Welcome to Zippy’s. Can I take your order?”

Brad didn’t hear everything that the man said, but he rarely did anyway. That was one of the benefits of working the kitchen, less face time.

“Alright, that’ll be $2.50 at the window.” Alicia said back into the mic.

“Medium chocolate malted milkshake.” she called to Brad.

That wasn’t exactly what he heard the customer say, but whatever. He ultimately took her orders, not the customers.

“Sorry about that Ashley, so did Josh really say that to you? What a jerk!”

Brad rolled his eyes and started to make the shake as requested… even though it was Alicia’s job to get the drinks as cashier.

“No way! Of course you weren’t cheating on him! He didn’t ask you to go steady, did he? Yeah, that’s nineties talk, but did he? If you two aren’t exclusive then it’s not cheating!”

This time Brad shook his head as he mixed the ingredients. At first he had helped Ashley out because he thought she needed it.

“Of course I’ve dated multiple guys! Who doesn’t?”

Then he kept doing it because she was cute and was flirting with him.

He handed her the malted shake.

“Thanks Brad!” Alicia said blowing him a kiss.

But he’d long since learned he wasn’t on her list.

“Oh, no, that’s just my coworker. Yuck! As if! Of course I do!”

And still, he kept letting her use him. He’d thought about reporting her to the manager.

“You know I only do it for the money!”

Then he’d thought better of it. Brad was paying his way through college. This was pretty easy money and he needed it.

“And I’m not looking for a sugar daddy like you are! I’m just playing the game!”

Reporting her to the manager would just make things more difficult for Brad. Especially if she was still playing the manager like a fiddle as she had him.

“That’s $2.50.” Alicia said to the customer as he pulled up to the window.

Brad shook his head again. She might as well have the phone strapped to her head as often as she was on it.

Alicia swiped the man’s card and handed it back to him along with the milkshake then started back on the phone. “I know right?”

Brad fought back a laugh as he saw the look on the customer’s face when he saw Alicia blathering on her cell. Then he saw the customer say something to Alicia, but he couldn’t quite make it out.

“Hey dummy! You made his shake wrong!” Alicia yelled at him.

“Medium chocolate malted milkshake?” Brad asked.

“That’s not what I told you!” Alicia lied. “He wants a medium vanilla milkshake.”

“Okay.” Brad said. But that still didn’t sound like what the customer said. Either way, it wasn’t worth the effort fighting it. It wasn’t like he had anything else to do any way.

“So, you should make him take you out for an expensive dinner to make it up you!” Alicia went on to the phone.

He could see the customer getting irritated at her as he mixed the shake. Poor guy. Brad shook his head. He had a feeling that this order was going to be messed up for him, too.

“Well if he doesn’t then you should dump his sorry butt! You didn’t do anything wrong, Ashley!”

Brad handed her the newly mixed shake.

“About time!” Alicia said to him, before turning to the customer with the shake. “Here you go, sorry about that.”

He knew better than to take it personal. Brad knew in a few years he’d have a career and she’d likely still be here. Still milking the manager for all he was worth.

“So what? Kick him to the curb! You’re way out of his league anyway!”

The customer said something from his car again. Brad could give Alicia a little credit here for missing the order. He was having trouble understanding what the customer was saying even from as close as he was.

“Brad! Like, why do you keep messing up?” Alicia deflected to him.

“Medium vanilla milkshake?”

“No! He wants, like, a medium heath vanilla milkshake.”

“Vanilla heath milkshake, got it.” Brad said loud enough for the customer to hear past Alicia. And started on the newest order.

“Yeah, like, if the guy isn’t cute and sexy, like, why bother? Huh? Oh thanks! What? Oh, a customer just handed me something. Ha! They’re pretty cute! It’s a black and white headband with little horns and ears.”

Brad turned around. Company policy was you weren’t supposed to take gratuities. But even for Alicia this was a weird one.

“Hey Brad! Look at me I am a dumb cow! Moo!” Alicia giggled at him.

Sure enough, she not only had a new headband, but she was wearing it. Fake cow ears, horns, and all. But what distracted him the most about it was that he could see her nipples poking through her shirt as she said that.

Brad always thought Alicia was pretty. She had a great body and a beautiful face. An eight out of ten or higher.

But he never knew her nipples were so big! She was easily a nine or ten in his book now!

“Of course I’m just playing! C’mon, Ashley, are you saying I look like a cow? No? What about now?” Alicia took a selfie of herself with her new headband on and sent it to her friend. “Moo!” she said again into the phone.

Did... Did her tits just get bigger? A timer went off and Brad snapped out of it as the newest milkshake finished mixing. He could feel a slight bulge in his pants. That never made things easy on the job.

“I’ll suck your cock if you dip it in his milkshake.”

Brad’s jaw dropped and he almost dropped the milkshake when he heard Alicia whisper that into his ear.

Apparently not responding quickly enough, Alicia just sighed and just took the shake from him.

“No! I’m not a slut Ashley! C’mon. Wouldn’t you? I know how much you love milkshakes!” Alicia giggled onto the phone as if nothing were out of the ordinary by saying such a thing.

“Here you are sir. No! I’m not the slut! You’re the slut! You said so yourself, fucking two guys at the same time! What? Like, oh, I’m soo sorry! Could you wait, like another sec?” Then Alicia turned back to Brad. “You, like, didn’t do it right. The customer wants a fresh vanilla milkshake.”

Brad raised an eyebrow.

“I don’t know, just do it!”

A fresh vanilla milkshake that was a new one. Brad was about to make another when Alicia said something else.

“I’m so horny!” she said circling her crotch before catching Brad looking at her. “Horny. Get it?” She said pointing to the cow horns she’d just donned. “Moo?”

There it was again! He was sure her boobs had gotten bigger this time!

“Stop looking at me like that weirdo. Like, mix the shake!”

Maybe he had been too close to the burners for too long. He was sure he was hallucinating. Whatever the case, he could feel his cock throbbing through his briefs.

“Ashley, like you wouldn’t believe how cute this customer is! Hold on, I’ll show you! Smile!”

Then Alicia took a selfie on her phone with the customer in the background. “Don’t say that he’s like super nice! And he’s got lots of cash! No! But he’s ordering like a bazillion milkshakes and he’s not fat! Hold on a sec. What’s that? Okay! Hey Brad!”

The shake was almost done, but her turned to look anyway.

Alicia had pulled out one of her tits!

“Moo!” she said again. This time he watched it swell into her hand. She bit her lip and turned back to the customer, surely flashing him.

Brad could only stare. He’d never seen such dark nipples and swollen areola on such a fair skinned body. How had her tits gotten so big?

The timer went off before Brad could ponder any further. Maybe he’d take off early today, this was getting too weird and his balls were starting to hurt. He grabbed the shake and brought it over to Alicia.

She was ignoring him. Leaning out the window talking to the customer. He tapped her on the shoulder to give her the shake.

But when she turned around she had both her tits out! God they were big!

Alicia took the shake and giggled as he ogled her. “Like, hey Brad. Do you wanna fuck me? The customer says you can, if you want to.” Alicia said pulling her shorts and panties down.

He watched as she exposed a dark patch of hair then revealed her heart shaped box. Her pussy was glistening! He’d never seen anything like it in real life. Anything close he’d seen online he thought must have been shopped. No one actually got that wet. Did they?

College student or not, Brad couldn’t fight his bulge. He tried to for a moment to readjust, but that only served to free his meat. It wanted to be in her. He wanted to put it in her.

Lust took over as Brad dropped his own pants and grabbed Alicia’s waist and pulled her into him. She turned and bent over as he did so, presenting herself to him. He felt his cock pulse in anticipation.

He didn’t care that the customer could watch through the drive in window. If Alicia was going to invite him to fuck her, Brad wasn’t going to let the opportunity pass by!

“Moo!” Alicia said as he slid into her. He didn’t know why that turned him on. He didn’t care. He’d been dreaming of fucking her since they’d met.

She leaned up the the window and with a free hand began squeezing a tit with her free hand.

“Oh! Fuck me! Milk me! Oh! Milk me like the dumb cow I am! Moo!!”

Brad could feel her pussy squeezing his dick. Milking him.

“That’s it! Yes! Yes! Pull my tits! Milk me! Moo! Mooooo!”

The customer must have been pulling her tits through the window. Brad didn’t care. He was getting the better end of the deal. God she was tight! And the way she bucked…

“Oh fuck! He’s coming! I can feel him coming! Oh god! Ashley! I’m going to cum!”

Wait… was she still on the phone?

“Mooooooo!”

Her body began to quake as the climax took her, and Brad with it in turn. He could only hold on for a few moments before she squeezed him out. He’d never felt anything like that! Had all the others been faking?

“Oh fuck! Yes! Man! What? Oh, I get it now. Fresh milkshake!” Alicia giggled then mooed again, this time a little different than before. “Oh Ashley, you wouldn’t believe what just happened! Yes! Hold on. What’s that? Okay, yeah, sure!”

How could she still have so much energy? Brad was spent, leaning against the counter watching as Alicia was just chatting away.

The she turned her attention back to him and began walking toward him. She’d pulled her shorts back up, but they were now stained. His cum mixed with her dripping down her leg. Her tits happily bounced as she moved. Dripping. Had she actually been milked? Did he have enough in him for a second round?

“Hey Brad? Would you, like, mind covering the rest of my shift?”

“Oh, uh, no problem.” Brad answered before he had any chance to really think about it.

Alicia grabbed him behind his head and drew him in for a big kiss. Then said, “Thanks! You’re the best!” Before pulling her over her top as best she could and walking out the side exit.

“Alright Ashley, I’m coming over! You’ve got to see it for yourself!”

Brad pulled up his pants and watched as she got into the customer’s car. The customer looked at him, smiled, then drove off. Milkshake in hand.