The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Moon Buddy

By Nutiper

Chapter 3: Debauchery in the Bathroom

As soon as the bell rang, Andy grabbed his pants and shirt and rocketed out of the classroom. He hadn’t dared leave ahead of time, in case his unexpected departure shattered the ignore-field that seemed to be protecting him so far, and as he didn’t want to put on his clothing and have it be all sticky with drying cum from his skin, he would have to leave naked—double the incentive for keeping whatever ignore-field Zachary had left behind intact.

Andy stumbled through the crowded hallways, struggling to fight back tears. He finally managed to get to the bathrooms without any incident, and he shoved the door open and stumbled inside. There were a few students standing at the urinals or washing their hands, but thankfully they didn’t seem to notice Andy’s unclothed state, and Andy slid into a stall, locked the door, and sank down on to the toilet seat. He jumped when the cold seat met his overheated skin, but he didn’t move. Biting his lip and rubbing at his eyes when they stung with suppressed tears, he waited for the bell to ring and the other kids to leave. He wanted to clean himself in peace.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity, the bell rang, and the last kid finished washing his hands and left, the bathroom door banging behind him. Andy opened his stall door a crack and peered outside. The coast was clear.

Andy gingerly deposited his clothes behind the toilet in the stall for safekeeping and crept out to the sink. He stared at his reflection. A flushed, unhappy, and naked teenager stared back, his face red with misery, traces of dried cum sticking all over his chest and limbs. With a shuddering sigh, Andy turned on the hot water and began scrubbing at himself. He didn’t exactly have a sponge, but he found that if he wadded together enough paper towels and applied hand-soap to the soggy mess, he could make himself a serviceable washcloth.

It took a while to wash himself completely, and the water on his skin cooled quickly and made him shiver. Finally, he got the last traces of cum and soap off his legs. Now, he supposed, all that was left was to dry himself. He reached for the paper towels and got to work.

He was in the middle of bending over to dry his legs when the bathroom door banged open. Andy froze, and Zachary’s voice greeted him. “There you are! I was beginning to worry you had run away.”

Andy slowly straightened up, mentally cursing himself for not trying to run away in the first place. He didn’t say anything, just stared at Zachary with loathing and fear.

Zachary pouted. “Oh, come on, Andy! Don’t look at me like that!” He took a step towards Andy, who retreated away from Zachary so fast that he tripped and fell, jarring his hip against the sink. Andy hissed in pain and clutched at his hip. This day was just turning out fucking fantastic.

“Aw, come on, Andy, don’t make me do this,” said Zachary, advancing slowly like a trainer approaching a crazed tiger. He spread out his hand, and Andy found himself suddenly frozen.

At that abrupt and careless theft of freedom, all the feelings that had been bubbling around in Andy’ chest exploded. “Goddamnit!” he yelled. “Why can’t you leave me alone! What—what—wha…” Andy could feel his face contorting and tears beginning to squeeze out, but try as he could he couldn’t get control of his face. He remembered when he was a kid and he’d trip and fall and find himself crying so hard he couldn’t speak, even though he’d try and try to stop crying so that he could explain to the worried teacher that no, he was alright, it was just his tears that were out of control. That hadn’t happened to him again for years, but now, here he was, his face scrunched up as he bawled his eyes out, burning with shame that his worst enemy could see, burning with anger that he couldn’t do anything about it, even raise his hands to cover his face.

Zachary’s face softened. “There, there,” he said, moving forward, and Andy couldn’t even jerk backwards to evade his touch.

Zachary reached out a hand, frowning in concentration, and put a cool finger on Andy’s forehead. Instantly, Andy felt his emotions cooling down, his thoughts numbing over as if they had been shot with novocain. He could feel his face relaxing and resuming its normal position. When he tried to open his mouth to protest at Zachary’s proximity, he could barely manage to open his lips. They felt so heavy. Even his skin felt numb; he knew the water was still drying and cooling his naked skin, but for some reason he felt warm and content.

“I really didn’t want to do this,” Andy could hear Zachary say from what felt like a far distance away, “I didn’t want to have to try to trick you into swallowing voluntarily, but I think I might have to. Don’t worry, Andy, it’ll be easier for you, too, you’ll see.”

And with that, Zachary pushed gently on the top of Andy’s head. Andy sank to his knees in front of Zachary, his legs spread wide open, his body not under Zachary’s control but not really responding to his numbed brain either. He could hear the sound of a zipper, and suddenly there was something hard and thick poking at his cheek.

“It won’t work if you don’t swallow my cum completely of your own free will, unfortunately, but… Well, let’s see if my plan works.” Zachary clenched Andy’s blonde hair with his fist. Andy registered mild pain, but then, a strange pleasurable tingling began to make its way through Andy’s scalp. He could feel it trickling down his forehead and around his ears, and he wanted to lift a hand to scratch it away, but his arms were heavy and unresponsive. The tingling increased, now reaching his nose and heading for his lips. Andy leaned forward slightly in an attempt to evade the tingling, his knees supporting him as he unintentionally displayed his round buttocks to the mirror behind him, his nose bumping into the hard shaft that a small screaming part of his mind recognized as Zachary’s throbbing cock.

The tingling reached his lips, and Andy could feel himself beginning to smile as he opened his mouth. His tongue lolled out in a loose, dazed grin. The tingling continued, down his neck, pleasurably stroking his spine. It began its ways down his arms, which tensed briefly, the tanned muscles bulging for a second beneath smoothly browned skin, then relaxing again. The tingling reaching Andy’s fingers, and his arms began to float up, almost of their own volition. Andy, still smiling, mouth still open in a dazed grin, reached up and took Zachary’s cock in a warm, comforting hand. Zachary gasped and increased his grip on Andy’s hair. The tingling significantly increased, and Andy couldn’t help moan as it reached his cock, which swelled up and jutted forth so very painfully, pleasurably hard.

He stroked Zachary’s cock slowly, enjoying the feeling of it in his hand, the way the skin moved across the shaft as he moved his hand back and forth. Slowly, ever so slowly, he opened his mouth wide. He leaned forward and puffed a warm breath over the head of Zachary’s cock. Zachary’s hiss of anticipation had no effect on his leisurely progress, and he slowly closed his mouth, planting a soft, chaste kiss on the tip. When he came away, there was a drop of precum on his lips. His tongue crept out, cat-like, and licked it away.

Andy’s free hand was drifting down across his heaving heated chest, coming to rest on his nipple, which he rolled between his finger, enjoy the soft bursts of pleasure, almost indistinguishable now from the tingling that encased his entire body. His other hand, occupied with Zachary’s cock, gave it one last stroke, and then Andy leaned forward and gently swallowed Zachary’s cock, encasing it in the hot wetness of his velvet mouth.

An inferno of pleasure met Andy as Zachary’s cock entered his mouth. His eyes rolled back in his head and groaned loudly in approval. He began moving his head back and forth, his tongue ravishing the achingly hard penis in his mouth, trying to get as much surface contact with it as he could. Hot sparks of pleasure crackled behind his closed eyes. The hand that was toying with his nipple migrated down to his own throbbing cock, which he began to slowly stroke in time to his bobbing head.

Zachary moaned incoherent words of encouragement, but Andy’s numbed brain was beyond registering their meaning. All that he was aware of was his body, and what made his body feel good. Right now, getting as much mouth contact with Zachary’s cock was practically bringing him to orgasm, and so Andy continued sucking on it hungrily, relaxed and grinning the entire time.

The spikes of pleasure increased, and Andy sucked harder, his mouth ravishing the organ that was at the moment his center and his world. He relished the taste, the sensation, the feel of the hot heaviness that was a welcome intruder in his mouth.

Suddenly, the pleasure was gone! It was as if someone had dumped a bucket of cold water over Andy’s head. His eyes flew open, and in desperation, he sucked harder, trying to get the sensation to return. He was rewarded with a strange wet sensation and sticky, salty taste—his thoughts came flooding back, his consciousness fully remembered where he was, and Andy yanked his mouth off Zachary’s cock. He spit hard, coughing as he expelled all of Zachary’s cum from his mouth. Zachary’s eyes were open now and angry, but he was still coming, and streaks of cum arched out and hit Andy in the face, adding insult to injury.

Andy staggered to his feet and ran to the sink. He yanked on the water and scooped handfuls of it to his mouth, rinsing and spitting, rinsing and spitting, just in case he had swallowed a spare drop.

“Don’t bother,” Zachary growled. Oh, he was angry now. Andy could see his reflection in the mirror. His eyes looked so black that for a second Andy thought his pupils had ruptured and spilled out into the iris. “You didn’t swallow any of that cum. You’d KNOW if you swallowed it. Believe me.” Zachary hissed in anger, and Andy felt his body freeze, hand stopping in the action of reaching out to the sink for another handful of water.

“Well, my plan almost worked. You realize you were sucking my cock then completely of your own free will, don’t you? Admittedly, you were a bit dazed, but man oh man, if only you had recovered your wits a few precious seconds later! Then this whole ugly problem would be solved, but no, you have to make things hard for me, don’t you! Fine. Have it your way.”

Andy’s eyes widened. Was Zachary going to let him go? But no, he was crouching in front of Andy now. Zachary flicked an impatient finger, and Andy found himself turning around to display his ass to Zachary’s irritated gaze.

Zachary grabbed a butt cheek with each hand and began massaging it roughly. Out of spite, it seemed, he made the actions pleasurable, and Andy bit at his tongue to keep from moaning out loud. But Zachary’s intent was clearly far more sinister. He was murmuring something beneath his breath—Andy tried to listen, but he wasn’t casting a spell or anything scary like that. It seemed he was just talking to himself and debating how to do whatever it was he wanted to do. He finally made up his mind, and with a grimace of concentration, he stared hard at Andy’s buttocks.

Andy could feel his ass heating up, as if Zachary was aiming a sun lamp at it. Then, Zachary let go of one butt cheek, and with his free hand, he slipped a finger inside. Andy tensed, still expecting pain despite what Zachary had told him earlier, but the finger slipped in without trouble, feeling tight but, rather than intrusive, almost natural, as if it belonged.

And then Zachary slipped it out, let go of his ass, and was gone. Just like that. The bathroom door banged behind him, leaving Andy alone to stare at his frightened reflection in the mirror.

Letting out a shuddering sigh, Andy went to the bathroom stall where he had stowed his clothes and proceeded to pull them on. He had his wallet with him, thankfully. That would save him a trip to his locker. He didn’t know why he hadn’t thought of it right away, but it was the most obvious solution: to get away from Zachary, he’d have to run for it.

Andy opened the bathroom door and peeked out. The coast was clear. Swiftly, he slipped out and ran down the hallway. He reached the main doors and pushed them open, darting through them before they had fully opened and not sticking around to hear them slam shut. He paused for a second, deciding which direction to go, and then decided to head for the mini-mart. Zachary would expect him to go home, and he knew where he lived, so it wasn’t a safe option. He could get some food at the mini-mart, borrow their telephone if he needed to make any calls, maybe hitchhike a ride and get as far away from here as possible.

Andy bit his bottom lip in nervous determination, made sure his wallet was safely in his pocket, and broke into a run.