The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mutant Factor

Standard disclaimers:

Warning this is GAY erotic fiction if you don’t like that don’t read this.

This story is not for use on paidd access sites

Any celebrity mentioned in this fiction is a parody and is not intended to offend or imply anything about a real person. Any breach of any copyright is unintentional and not intended to infringe existing rights.

Part 2 The Prisoners of Project Fast Asleep

Sam awoke, not a relaxed easy time to think about waking sort of thing, but a jolt to full alertness. He was in a high tech white plastic walled cell, its front wall apparently missing. Focusing his mind, he began rolling his wheelchair toward the opening.

“I Wouldn’t” said a voice “watch”

The teen, who was slumped against the wall, dressed in a prison issue single piece cover-all, threw a sweet wrapper toward the corridor. As it reached a line of glowing panels that framed the opening, the wrapper flared into flaming oblivion.

“Anything that tries to go past gets fried” he explained holding up a hand that was a blackened wreck.

“I guess you found out the hard way. I might be able to help you with that burn. I’m Sam By the way” replied Sam

“A healing power? Kewl. All I got was a damn danger sense, and even that didn’t work against automatic shit like that.... I’m Brad.”

“So...I was right its not just me. I bet you’re gay and/or got hit by an energy surge.”

“Ya got that right, but I didn’t realize I was a shirtlifter till after” replied Brad.

“I think I can heal you, but...well last time I did it..it involved sex and the person sort of turned into my personal slave.” replied Sam shrugging. “Hell of a side effect that.”

“Well these bastards don’t seem interested in first aid, so I guess I’ll have to risk it.”

“Ok here goes” Sam let his telekinetic fingers slip under the loose fitting garment, forming a tight grip around Brad’s cock and at the same time trying to feel what Brad’s cock would be feeling.

The tall gangling youth groaned leaning his head back against wall. “Ohh yes..ohh Yes!”

Being inside his head made it easy for Sam figure out exactly the right pressure and rhythm, bringing Brad to a shuddering climax.

Breathing heavily Brad looked at his hand watching the burns fade away. “Wow, awesome man. And no I’m not feeling enslaved...but anytime you want to do that again...we could do it a bit slower maybe.”

Two of the black suited agents marched their way down the corridor dragging two battered, unconscious boys. They stopped, throwing the two into the cell opposite the one occupied by Brad and Sam.

“Looks like they’ll need your special touch too.” said Brad.

“Already on it.” replied Sam as the two unconscious bodies arched in ecstasy

“And I’m picking up some surface thoughts. That one is Olav, he’s a gay rentboy, he can run.. fast..out running a fecking Ferrari! The other one is Karl, oops...darn, I just enslaved him. He’s straight, another power-up used him and two of his buds to try rescuing Olav. So at least one of us is still loose.”

“Dammit, I was right there at ground zero, I should have neat powers like that.” grumbled Brad.

The two new prisoners were beginning to recover. Sam lifted his wheelchair to face them. “Olav, Karl stay back from the doorway, its lethal”

After a quick exchange of histories during which Olav paced rapidly from one side of the cell to the other and Karl sat looking longingly at his new master, Olav finally stood still. “We must find a way out, these are not good people. We will be harmed I think.”

“No kidding” replied Brad sarcastically “Hey Karl, the guy that enslaved you. You said there was some sort of mind link to him, how about seeing if you can get a message out.”

Karl immediately looked to his Master for permission. Sam nodded.

“I’ll try” said Karl “but I don’t know it’ll work.”

* * *

A metal gauntleted hand clamped down on Karl’s shoulder disrupting his attempt to reach his old Master. Without a word to the other prisoners he was dragged out of the cell. Two other agent’s held lethal looking guns aimed at Olav preventing his interferance.

Karl found himself thrust into a chair somewhat like those used by dentists, strapped down and left waiting.

A woman entered, dressed in black fishnet and purple leather.

“Poor fool, getting yourself enslaved by the first Gay Mutant that comes along. But don’t worry, we have a cure for that. we’ll soon have you straightened back out.” gloated the woman, caressing Karl’s cheek.

With a chill of fear Karl recognized her, it was The Tarantula, a criminal dominatrix, the battle between her forces and the ATF/ FBI had made headline news right after the Wako siege.

“Ahhh you do recognize us, good. Our beloved government, you see, has had to enlist some rather unique talents in its battle against the mutant menace. They want you returned to skirt chasing normality.” her smile like a fox among chickens.

“But we don’t Want to do that. We want to take it a little further. By the time we are finished you will be our loyal little street thug. A tiny piece in our web of crime.”

“The machine you see surrounding your head is our own invention. It’s a magnetic resonator, essentially it treats your darling little brain like a floppy disk. We can write whatever we like in there, and shut down those bothersome free will and morality areas.”

Karl began struggling frantically, he owed it to his Master to remain loyal...and then the images started flooding through his mind, curiously fragmented. The dominant image was that of submitting to an exceptionally well endowed version of Tarantula, sucking on her breasts, worshiping her slit. In a hidden overlapping image, pure information..how to pick locks, disable security systems, the chemical process for manufacturing “E”, how to boost a Mercedes in less than 10 seconds flickered like a moth at the edges of his vision...and it went on, and on, and on.

Meanwhile The Tarantula lowered herself onto his rapidly hardening cock. “Oh we’re going to enjoy this, yes we are.”

* * *

Studz finally managed to make his excuses and escape back to his room. His Ma was determined to make him regret losing that job and wasn’t going to let it go.

Locking the door he quickly donned what he’d decided to call the Virtual Man Armour and immediately sank into his preferred realm. He opened up a chat window and cybered with a guy from Kentucky while he tried to locate the four tags he’d placed marking the locations of his slaves.

All four appeared to be on or under the disused Hudson river docks. Telltale “Health” bars indicating in flashing red that something had put a firewall between him and their minds. The last one’s green tag was slowly getting shorter as he watched. There was not much time.

* * *

Karl felt a familiar presence, his first Master. His heart leapt with joy, perhaps he would not have to obey The Mistress Tarantula after all. The habit of submission enhanced by three separate inductions made the process of possession go at lightening speed. One moment he was a slightly overweight Teen in govt. issue coveralls, the next he was once again a leather collared, manacled and oiled muscleboy. His Master’s virtuality field boosting his strength, making him feel powerful again. His leather bound wrists strained at the metal restraints tearing them loose, first one side and then the other.

Tarantula pushed herself off him and scrambled toward a battle armor that sat crouched in the corner...a thing of multiple arms each with a vicious looking spiked claw on its tip. Before she could reach it, Studz materialized his virtual body in front of her, at his touch virtual leather bonds began to appear on her body only pixellate back to nothing.

“Fool! We are no weak willed man.” Said Tarantula as the ghostly bonds pixellated out of existence.

Studz took a swig of coffee and turned up the power boost on his homemade virtuality transmitter, if the bitch couldn’t be enslaved he’d have to restrain her physically while his slave escaped.

Karl obeyed the Master’s command and slipped out into the corridor, leaving his Master to battle Tarantula alone.

* * *

Olav groaned in frustration, he could feel that sensation that always preceded an epileptic episode.

“Hey guys, I’m gonna be looking ill for a while. Its just a fit, nothing serious.”

His hand began to twitch as it always had, only now it was faster, much faster, his arms moving so fast they blurred. Olav tried to steady himself, but his rapidly twitching hand sank into the wall up to his elbow.

“What the fuck!” exclaimed Olav

Brad and Sam watched wide eyed as Olav’s hand emerged in the next cell.

“Hey man, push all the way through and you’re free!” shouted Brad.

Not believing what he was doing Olav leant into the wall. Always he had resisted the trembling disability, this time he welcomed the tingly sensation. There was a moment of blackness as his head entered the wall...and then he was out the other side in the empty cell..naked, the clothing had not phased through with him.

He looked at his twitching hands and concentrated, clamping down on his body’s need to convulse. To his surprise it worked.

“Get us out, dude” demanded Brad

Olav raced to the keypad next to the boys cell and began entering numbers at hyper speed, trying to remember the combination he’d seen the guards use.

Alarms began sounding and the corridor lights turned to red.

Olav was concentrating so hard on the key combination he didn’t notice the massively muscled Agent that rugby tackled him.

He was quickly pinned face down under the Agent, meaty hands grabbing for his wrists ready to put him in a disabling armlock.

In a flash of inspiration Olav tried to summon the epileptic sensation and phase out of the grip. It started and Olav relaxed into the feeling, pushing himself up through the agent.

He stood and looked down expecting to see the enemy’s back...except that it wasn’t there, it was standing, occupying the same space that he did. In his mind a presence raged.

Olav felt a wave of comfort, like being cuddled in a warm duvet. Being on the inside felt very right. The Agent’s body moved as he moved, but what about the mind?

Cautiously he sent out mental feelers, it was like fitting a plug into a socket. Almost as if the heterosexual mind was designed to be dominated. The Agent’s impotent rage seemed to fade away as he began to become accustomed to being controlled.

He tried speaking..He sounded odd his own teenage voice with the agent’s deep bass echoing a fraction of a second later.

“I..guys...it’s me Olav. I’ll get you out.”

Using the agent’s memory of the combination it was easy to deactivate the forcefield.

* * *

Tarantula grabbed a device from her belt sending a pulse of hypnotic light expand from her well endowed chest. Studz’ virtual eyes processed the image, listing the subliminal code as a string of green text. It was a simple “kneel and suck nipple command”

Smiling to himself allowed the virtual Studz to do as it was instructed, and switched focus to his remaining slave. Tarantula could do whatever she wanted with the projection..and whatever she did would take extra time.

Karl quickly ran down the corridor, hesitating only as he felt his master renew his presence. He felt his appearance changing and looked down at himself, He now looked like an agent, apart from his studded collar, the symbol of his master’s ownership. A clipboard appeared in his hand.

The next corridor was filled with alcoves, each one containing a device similar to the one The Tarantula had tried to use on him. All the devices were active, each containing a guy or girl in their teens or early 20’s, their heads surrounded by electronics, with additional wires attached to the nipples and what looked like something from a milking parlor surrounding the genitals.

Karl casually walked into the first bay and inspected the patient notes that hung next to the machine.

John Doe Vagrant, age 17 Latent Homosexual mutation 53% Heterosexualisation—70% complete Enslavement—49% complete Training—SuperVillain—20% complete Expected completion: +18 hours

Studz looked down at the John Doe through his slave’s eyes and began the reprogramming....only this guy was different, his mind did not seem to have the “hole” into which Studz’ mind control would fit.

Studz pulled back, it seemed obvious to him. A gay could not be mind controlled by him..another gay. But that left the problem of what to do with John Doe and all the others.

Alarms started flashing, time was short. Studz ordered his slave to pull the power lead and get clear.

Karl obeyed and then began walking purposefully down the corridor.

* * *

Brad put his arms around the guard with Olav’s voice and kissed him passionately.

“Come on guys” growled Sam, TK’ing his wheelchair out into the corridor “We can have an orgy later. Lets get the fuck out of here!”

Brad let his tongue caress the enslaved guard one last time and then glanced at Sam.

“Lets try it this way, Olav is escorting us to someplace. I am along to push you in the chair.”

The other two nodded and the three set off toward the first bulkhead door.

Olav moved to the keypad ready to open the door. Brad held up his hand. “I can sense there are people the other side. Be ready.”

The door snapped back out of sight revealing the next chamber, a guard post, one agent lounged at a control console, two more one each side of a naked prisoner who stood at parade rest their backs to the new entrants.

“This one’s finished Joe” said one of the guards.

“Yeah? We’ll see shall we” growled the seated guard. “hey faggot! What are you?”

“SIR! Trainee SuperVillain Number 36. Reporting for duty, SIR!”

“Who do you love boy?”

“Mistress Tarantula” replied the Supervillain in a dreamy voice.

“OK, get him to the costume department” said the seated agent turning his attention to the new arrivals. “Where are you taking these?”

“To see the Doc, get them started” replied Olav, hoping that they didn’t notice his oddly vibrant voice.

“So go then, the sooner the little fucks are processed the sooner they can start earning their keep!”

Brad started pushing Sam toward the nearest doorway, his sixth sense on maximum alert. One of the guards wasn’t buying it, he could feel the man beginning to think of acting.

He opened his mouth to shout a warning but Olav was already moving.

Olav dived over the desk smashing Joe over onto the floor, while Sam used his telekinesis to slam the two guards on either side of 36 into the wall holding them immobile.

“You’re free now!” said Brad to 36 “Come with us!”

“NO!” screamed 36 placing his hands together and aiming as if his fingers were a gun. “Obey the Mistress!”

With a flash and clap of thunder an electrical discharge lashed across the room striking Brad and hurling him against the far wall.

Brad looked down at the smoking hole in the coverall. His chest was glowing, and getting brighter, the rest of the coverall being eaten up where it touched his radiant skin.

Brad was feeling a bit high, he had a kewl superpower and was enjoying the surge of energy through his veins.

“Again!” he demanded

Trainee Supervillain 36 was more than happy to oblige. This time the discharge didn’t even knock him back.

Brad could feel a need for release building in him, making a cupped hand he tried visualizing all the energy flowing into a baseball sized sphere. To his surprise it worked, a blindingly bright star formed in his hand. Taking up a classic baseball throwing posture hurled the star across the room at the naked supervillain.

The resulting explosion was spectacular. 36 arched his back, crying out in ecstasy, his suddenly erect penis shooting a massive wadd of cum that landed in a string across Brad’s face.

“Strike 1” said Brad licking the delicious cum from his lips.

Clearly shaken, Supervillain 36 tried to aim another electrical blast. Before he could fire Brad’s second energy ball was thrown. Once again energy flashed outward. 36 slumped backward unconscious, cum pumping out onto his washboard stomach.

Brad glanced down behind the desk, where Olav was grappling the guard Joe and dropped an energy ball onto the guard’s back.

In his natural state Olav would have run circles about the agent, but whilst he wore the slave body he was limited to its reflexes, worse the agent he was grappling had combat training. Suddenly there was a flash of light and the agent released his grip on Olav’s throat.

Olav shoved Joe off and leapt to his feet. The agent lay passively on the floor his pants tented by a massive erection, a sloppy smile on his face.

He looked wide eyed at Brad’s glowing form “Awesome look Brad, ....well hung too.”

Brad looked down, the glow from his skin hiding his blush.

“I’d be careful about touching anything” warned Sam “look at the wall behind you.”

Brad turned to look, seeing a charred outline where his body had touched the wall. Experimentally he touched the surface with a finger, the wall sizzled leaving an etched mark.

“Guess I’ll pass on the blowjob” muttered Olav.

Sam concentrated on the two agents he had pinned against the opposite wall letting his TK touch them in exactly the right way as if he were healing them.

Brad could see the TK effect moving about under the agent’s black business suit. “Hey, Sam do we have time for that?”

“Probly not, Glowboy. But I can’t just let them down, they’d attack”

“Let me have a shot” offered Brad

“Ok, go for it.”

Brad threw another energy ball impacting on the first agent. The man exhaled, twitched convulsively and slumped a dark stain appearing on his pants.

The next energy ball missed striking the wall just to the left of the second agent’s head. The plastic coated aluminum panel glowed for an instant before slumping to form hole dripping with molten metal. The agent took one look and then his eyes rolled up.

“Fainted? What a wimp!” muttered Sam releasing both bodies. “Do we kick arse or what!”

“Yeah!” replied Olav high fiving the other two “Glowboy, cop-a-feel and Speed the Tri-namic Trio!”

Sam glared at Olav “I can live with Callin’ you Speedo..but No Way am I going to get called cop-a-feel... If we’re going to choose dumb names call me “TK”. Brad what about you?”

Brad smiled “I guess Glowboy is ok for me....say where’d the Supervillain dude go?!”

“Crap! Maybe he can do invisibility or teleporting”

“Either way he’s gonna run to his mistress and blab...time to move on I figure.”

* * *

Studz took another hit of coffee, and glanced back at the split screen. The Tarantula believed that he was fully docile and had instructed his virtual construct to take the slave’s place in the slavemaker. Meanwhile the escaped Tom-O-Finland slave had caught up with a squad of agents rushing toward whatever had set the alarms off. Studz instructed him to tag along.

Karl followed the agents, delighted when they stopped at a weapons locker to hand out sidearms...and gave him one.

“What’s going on?” demanded one of the agents

“Cells #01, #23 and #24 are breached”

“Cell One? shit! Lock and load men...if the ~Bitch is loose we got real trouble!”

Karl remembered that cell 23 had been the one his second master had been in. He felt happy that he had escaped and wondered who had been in cell #01. The lead agent activated the door opening onto a cell block similar to the one that he had been held in.

Two very female agents sauntered toward them, their size 40dd breasts literally bursting from their black business suits.

“Hello boys! Do any of you have any make up? Cuz, like, we can’t possibly go out without putting our faces on” smiled one.

Suddenly Karl realized, these had been male agents..which meant that the prisoner in Cell #01 could only have been New York’s first and until now only supervillain..The lethal Transgenderiser, who had terrorized the city with her deadly boob-ex gas.

“DeLoise, get a grip man! You can fight this, We can cure you.” ordered the lead agent

“But I don’t want to be cured” pouted the busty agent juggling her breasts.

“I don’t get it” whispered a second agent. “The TG pistol is locked away in the vault how can the bitch faggot have got hold of it?”

“I don’t need my little gun anymore” said a voice from behind the two Shemale-ized agents.

A black Shemale her face painted with an excess of makeup sauntered, in a supposedly seductive way down between her two converts putting a hand on each of their shoulders.

“Fire!” ordered the lead agent

Smiling Karl obeyed, hitting the agent directly in front of him in the arse. Meanwhile the Transgenderizer had moved with lightning speed catching the tranq darts fired by the others between red painted fingernails.

The Transgenderizer somersaulted forward landing between the front two agents, slashing at each of them with razor sharp red-painted fingernails.

Seizing his moment Studz ordered Karl to drop the gun and grasp the necks of the two remaining agents.

Studded black leather slave collars materialized on their necks as the agents external appearance morphed into that of muscular Tom-o-Finlands, their faces the only part that of their physiques that was non-identical.

Satisfied Studz deactivated the virtual persona that Tarantula had been trying to enslave and materialized a new one next to his three leather bound slaves. Fascinated to see what the villainous Shemale would do with the homophobic agents she’d grabbed.

Agent R cried out in pain as the Bitch Faggot’s nails scratched across his chest. A burning sensation shot outward centering on his nipples, ripping his shirt open he watched horrified as his nipples seemed to swell and expand. His hands moved to cover his budding breasts, feeding pleasant sensations back to his brain. Taking his hands away he jiggled experimentally, reveling in the new sensation. A giggle bubbled up inside him and he swept his long dark hair back over his shoulder. His arse tingled needing a good filling. He’d never felt more alive in his bigoted life.

Studz stepped forward standing between his three slaves and the five shemales. The Transgenderizer’s mascara caked eyes eyed his virtual form speculatively.

“Miss, we’re kind of on the same side here. We both want to get our slaves out of this shit hole. So how about you just walk on by. You can try your venomous nails on me if you want...but I guarantee they’ll have zero effect”

“Oooh “Miss”, I like that. You flatterer you.” smiled The Transgenderizer patting studz on his cheek and running a sharp talon like fingernail across his lips

“I’ll save you for later..today I’m doing suits...they look so much better double breasted. Hehe..double breasted...whooo what wheeze.. sometimes I kill me...I mean them. ..And that spider.. Can’t Stand spiders”

The five shemales cachÈd down the corridor. Studz let out a sigh of relief and began examining the minds of his new slaves. It was soon apparent that the scale of the operation was too big for him to take down on his own. The best he could do was to find the three who had been locked up with Slave Carl and get them out.

“Slave..access the security monitors. Show me the most likely escape route from Cell #023.” ordered Studz, morphing their appearance back in to fully clothed agents, the studded slave collars the only sign of their new loyalty.

* * *

Brad, the newly named Glowboy, pushed his hand into the armored bulkhead feeling the headbuzz as the metal was converted to energy in his veins. Grasping the power cable he felt a slight spike of pleasure as he severed the lock’s power.

“Ok, it’s clear Sam...I mean TK..you can shift it now.”

Slowly the massive door moved out of the way revealing what could only be the “costume department” that Trainee Supervillain 36 was being sent to.

“Look at this stuff! They’ve been raiding the fancy dress shops. Here’s a feking Kismet costume!”

“Well anything’s better than this coverall, it itches. I reckon I could look good in skintight black leather.” replied TK

“Me too!” replied Glowboy slipping a jacket on, only for it to disintegrate.......“Shit!”

“Hey if SuperTeen can do his thing naked you got no problem, hell, you got a better butt”

“Thanks Speedo..but what about you, ya gonna grab anything?”

“ I’ll grab some swimmer later, right now I am happy with who I’m wearing.

TK hovered in the air struggling with a pair of tight black leather pants, his telekinesis too blunt to make it easy.

“Let me help” offered Speedo, copping a feel as he pulled the pants onto his telekinetic friend.

Disgruntled Glowboy wandered deeper into the cavernous chamber.

“Hey, guys look at this!” he exclaimed, in front of him were approximately 40 costumed youths of both sexes stood at parade rest ignoring everything about them.

“These must be supervillains!”

“Jeez, careful Glowboy!” Sam exclaimed remembering No.36.

“Hey Speedo, you’re wearing a guard, see if they’ll obey you”

Speedo walked up to the line as if inspecting and chose a particularly handsome example. “You! One step forward!”

“YES SIR!”

“What are you?”

“SIR! Trainee Supervillain #13 SIR!”

“Are you Gay No.13?”

“SIR! Not any more SIR! I am fully cured and ready to fuck pussy SIR!”

Speedo walked back to where the other two were hiding.

“You heard that?”

“Yeah, poor fucker’s have been straightened, but what can we do about it?”

“I’m pretty sure my healing touch would do some good. But I can’t do 40 of them, there’s no guarantee that it will free even one and the first one that catches on will start a fight.” Advised TK

“So maybe we are better off hunting them down later...take them out one at a time...Besides I’ve an idea for how we can use them right now.” Replied Speedo

“How?”

“Trust me”

Speedo returned to the platoon of supervillains

“Pay attention. This facility has been infiltrated by Government Agents, you can trust no one, not even the supervillain next to you. Your duty is to prevent the government from gaining any useful data or equipment from this facility..destroy it all, you will also rescue any captives and release them. Upon completion of this mission you will escape and go into hiding. Once I have ordered you to commence you will no longer accept new orders from anyone. Is that understood?”

“SIR! Yes SIR!” chorused the villains in precise unison

“No.13. You will stay here and await further orders. The rest of you. COMMENCE!”

The Trainee Supervillains exploded into action heading in various directions, some making their own exits in the walls or ceiling.

Glowboy pushed TK’s Chair into the open. He had finally figured out how not to disintegrate the jacket on his third attempt and a thong was stuffed in his pocket for use when he wasn’t glowing.

“Not Bad!” said a voice from across the room accompanied by hand clapping applause. A naked muscular man came into view followed by karl, naked apart from his leather slave collar and manacle straps, along with two other identical slaves.

“You’re the guy that tried to stop them!” exclaimed Speedo

“I’m Studz. Yeah. Sorry about that..Ma said to come to dinner..long story. You realize their still gonna act like villains? They started programming poor Karl here..he can’t pass a lock without the knowledge of how to break it popping right in there.” said Studz forgetting to use his fake Finnish accent.

“Look it’s nice meeting and that, but its time to move” prompted TK “And Speedo why’d you keep #13 here?”

“You’ll need one to practice on, that and I am thinking he’s cute.” replied Speedo licking his lips and giving a broad wink.

“No.13 you will obey TK..the hunk in the chair. He is the only person that you will serve from now on.”

“SIR! YES SIR!”