The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mutant Factor

Standard disclaimers:

Warning this is GAY erotic fiction if you don’t like that don’t read this.

This story is not for use on paidd access sites

Any celebrity mentioned in this fiction is a parody and is not intended to offend or imply anything about a real person. Any breach of any copyright is unintentional and not intended to infringe existing rights.

Part 3 The Rainbow Avengers

Jack Ryder stepped out of the stretched limo onto 5th Avenue at the corner of East 56th Street, flicking the blonde hair out of his intense eyes, his hand brushing the solid gold earring in his right ear. The crowd barged past not caring in the slightest who he was. Had this been London a flock of autograph hunters would make simple anonymity impossible for “Jamie” star of Eastenders.

“You’ll do” said a voice behind him.

There was a pressure on his back, as someone pushed close pressing their arms against his...and then he felt something inside, sort of like...actually not like anything he had ever experienced.

He turned around and picked up the jeans, T-shirt, thong and watch that formed a collapsed pile behind him and threw them into the limo’s open door.

“Return here tomorrow, 8.00am” instructed a voice.

The driver nodded in acknowledgement as if it were he, Jack who had spoken.

Not thinking why he did it he walked across the sidewalk and into the atrium of the magnificent Trump Tower.

Surrounded by pink marble, gold plated escalators, waterfalls and exotic plants, Jack ignored it all and headed directly for the staff only, maintenance area. Marching to the service lift he got in and pressed the button for the roof level.

The nighttime view was spectacular, but Jack felt no interest in it. Stripping down he sat cross-legged waiting patiently. Gradually he got used to the odd sensation within, and after several hours in the meditative pose, no longer even noticed it.

“Good.” said the voice that wasn’t his but used his lips. “you were very fast acclimatizing”

“I don’t understand” replied Jack

“It’s kind of like symbiosis, I need somewhere to live and I chose you to be my host body.”

“And what if I don’t want to be a host body? I have a career”

“You do want to be my host...that’s what I meant..at the very deepest level you have already embraced it. Its just your conscious mind that needs to adjust now.”

“Get the fuck out of my body!” replied Jack

“Of course.” replied the voice.

Suddenly it was like he was being torn apart a terrible despairing emptiness engulfed him. A young man of his own age stepped out and then turned around to face him.

“Please!” gasped Jack his hand reaching out

“I am fairly sure that if I leave you now you will get over it.” said the other.

“I don’t care..I..I need you.”

The two embraced, the one sinking into the other.

Jack felt the emptiness vanish, replaced by the indefinable completeness.

“What do we do now?” asked Jack

“I don’t know about you but I need some sleep.” said the voice, lying down curling their body up into a comfortable ball.

“Do I at least get to know who you are?”

“Speedo, gay mutant superhero...you know everything about me all you have to do is try remembering.”

Jack thought about it for a second and tried to remember yesterday. A whole different recollection unfolded side by side with his own boring Concorde flight. His own coddled actor’s life nothing compared to Speedo’s brutally tough Homeless existence.

“I can help, I have resources, I am an Actor, I will make a useful contribution.” said Jack.

Even as he said it, he could feel Speedo’s mind slowing toward sleep and felt his own thoughts relaxing in parallel.

Semi conscious on the edge of sleep Jack mumbled “I’m yours”.

“You are” confirmed Speedo before finally entering a world of shared dreams.

Jack awoke to the rays of the morning sun. He was surprised to find that the hard gritty asphalt roof had made a comfortable bed. A side effect of being the body of a superhero he supposed. Whilst asleep they had become closer meshing into each other.

Speedo quickly and efficiently checked the pigeon traps, delighted to find that breakfast had delivered itself.

“We could always use my credit card and have a real breakfast downstairs.” said Jack pointedly as his hands deftly plucked the bird.

“Naa, Can’t afford to lose my edge.” replied Speedo.

A large, oiled muscleman dressed in studded leather bondage gear materialized on the roof yawning.

“Do you have any idea how much trouble you’ve caused” growled Studz “The others are on the way up. Watch this while we wait...”

A TV-like flat screen projection appeared in space. CNN were reporting a massive superpowered crime wave and the disappearance of a British soapstar.

Brad and Karl walked onto the roof pushing Sam’s wheelchair.

“Hi guys!” said Jack and Speedo simultaneously giving their voice an odd duet like echo.

“Oh Shit!” exclaimed Sam. “You kidnapped Jack Ryder! Do you have any idea how famous he is back in the UK Speedo! This guy is on TV three times a fecking week every week! You can’t keep him!”

“Eastenders can do without me” replied Jack “I belong to Speedo now. Besides, you need someone to act as your public relations officer.”

“Public Relations?”

“We’ve let them loose” replied Speedo pointing at the CNN broadcast “It’s up to us to stop them. We can either do it from the shadows or in public view with the press on our side! My new host already has a reputation for the press to feed off and a respectable bank balance. What do you say?”

“I have nothing to lose going public” said Studz “This isn’t the “real” me after all.”

“Yeah, lets go high profile..and I know exactly the right place for an HQ!” agreed Glowboy enthusiastically

“I want to hear Jack say he’s happy with this deal while you are stood someplace else Olav.” replied Sam still not happy.

Jack braced himself as Speedo pulled himself loose. The emptiness only relieved by the knowledge that Speedo would return the instant he had proved that he was sincere. Gathering all his acting skill he faced his fellow countryman.

“I am serious about this. I have seen what you face in his memories. It’s time I made a difference rather than a profit. Forget the Soapstar, he no longer exists.”

“OK then..just don’t expect me to defend you if “Phil Mitchell” turns up with his brother.” grumbled TK. Noting the look of relief on Jack’s face as he allowed Speedo to merge. Everything seemed a little less innocent when it was someone he knew.

* * *

Morningside Park

“Here!” said Brad grinning from ear to ear

“You cannot be serious!”

“I thought this was just a movie set location”

“Exactly. Its already got the reputation...and if you believe Doc..But that’s another story.” said Brad grinning.

“What about the owner” asked TK seriously.

“Doc? He’ll be cool..if you play along with his little fantasy”

The group entered the dusty, dilapidated building.

“HEY! VENKMAN!” yelled Brad.

The others looked at each other not believing what they’d just heard.

* * *

Somewhere off Key West

SuperTeen stopped dead in mid-flight, causing WonderTeen to overshoot, slipping off the mile high blowjob he’d been administering.

“Hey whazzup?”

“Governor Masterson just telepathed me. Says get to a TV real fast” replied the SuperTeen

“Where though? We’re not exactly near dry land.”

“There..on the horizon, that fishing boat’s got an aerial up.” replied SuperTeen pointing at what appeared to be a small inshore boat

“oh yeah! I see it now”

The Two heroes landed on the shabby little boat’s deck right in front of a young deck hand, stripped to the waist and hauling in the nets.

The deck hand looked up his eyes widening for an instant before returning his attention to the job.

“Yeah?” he drawled

“Please can we use your TV”

“Hey Maurice, some guy here wants ta use ya!” shouted the deckhand.

“Screw you Flannigan!” yelled a voice from the wheel house.

“The Television”

Flannigan gave the SuperTeen an appraising look “It’ll cost ya”

“We don’t carry loose change” replied SuperTeen indicating his lack of clothes.

“That ain’t no never mind. Here’s the deal, you want to watch the game on TV, you let me n’ Maurice give y’all a blowjob while yer watchin’.”

SuperTeen smiled “I just luv southern hospitality”

The TV flickered into life.

“Dirk Brockman CNN, The Rainbow Avengers foiled yet another attempt to rob the Guggenheim museum last night, the third in 12 hours. This time the villain was an energy projector calling himself “StraightArrow” who appeared to fire flaming arrows from a bow shaped energy form. StraightArrow was momentarily distracted by a group of topless cheerleaders allowing Glowboy to hit him with one of his powerful starballs. This station has been unable locate the cheerleaders leading speculation that they were a clever 3d projection made by an as yet unseen Rainbow Avenger.”

<cut to a scantily clad Jack Ryder stood in front of some smoking wreckage..with the caption...The Rainbow Avenger’s spokesman Jack “Speedo” Ryder>

“These male Supervillians have tits on the brain, show them a pair and they forget the plot. Remember..if you are gay, age 16 to 25 and think you have a superpower. The Rainbow Avengers want to screw..I mean hear from you.”

<cut back to studio with a publicity shot of SuperTeen in background>

Meanwhile concern is growing over the missing SuperTeen, not seen for over two weeks. Was New York’s naked superhero the first victim of the plague of supervillains?”

“Ahh-mmm!” gasped SuperTeen reacting to Maurice’s expert sailor’s tongue, more than the news “What the hell? hey Maurice what’s the date?”

“shlurp! 24th, hmmph!”

“That Island, ..Mnnm, oh yes.. That island I told you ..ah.. There was something dodgy about that whole velociraptor thing ..sssS..that guy even talked like Richard Attenborough” replied WonderTeen

“Looks like we’ve got work to do..once we’ve paid for the TV. Turn around sailor, all fours, I’ve got a big bonus for you!”

“Yes Master”

15 minutes later the two heroes were airborne.

“I thought you said we weren’t allowed to enslave normal guys?” said WonderTeen

“I didn’t! They did that all by themselves..no prompting at all..honest.”

* * *

Manhattan shivered slightly, in odd places around the island sensors set up to detect such things became active triangulating on the epi-center.

Cuthbert Anboline, lift attendant in a certain top grade hotel, pushed the button for the requested floor without bothering to look at the number...Penthouse button was always ninth down from the top of the second column of polished brass buttons.

“I said Penthouse Buddy!” snapped the offended filmstar glaring at the old fossil they’d employed to drive the lift.

Cuthbert looked at the display, how could he have been so careless he’d hit the button for the 17th floor? For a moment he felt that something was not right...what 17th floor? He had never heard of any 17th floor and he’d worked here for 40 years. Shrugging off the odd feeling he turned to pacify the spoiled young whipper-snapper.

“I do apologize Mr Smith, a slip of the hand.”

“Well don’t let it happen again!”

The ancient lift pinged opening onto the 17th several skateboarders wearing only long baggy shorts and holding their boards crowded into the presidential lift, pushing and shoving. Hastily Cuthbert hit the penthouse, noting with horror and deliberately trying not to officially notice that two of the young men were making out.

Cuthbert thought that his shame was at an end as they reached the penthouose..but one of the skaters groped the filmstar’s arse as he pushed his way out.

Cuthbert turned to face the youths. “Please sirs, show a little respect for the other guests!”

“Yeah?” said one “you need an attitude adjustment granddad”

The Youth grinned and whispered to his friends who thought whatever the first had said was a great laugh. The Presidential lift pinged again, they were back at the 17th floor.

“Have fun Grandad!” said the leader pushing Cuthbert out of his own lift and into the opulent white and gold trimmed room that he’d never seen before. The lift door closed on the laughing youths.

An hour later Cuthbert was back on duty. The lift on its way back to the penthouse.

“Lobby” instructed Mr Smith. “I’m glad to see that old codger’s gone. The stupid old coot couldn’t even get me to the right floor.”

“I’m Cuthy, his replacement.” Smiled Cuthbert “part of the youth opportunity program.”

“So if there’s anything you want...anything at all” he continued giving the filmstar a meaningful look and licking his lips. His white gloved hand defining the sixpack and cock under his muscle tightened uniform.

“err, uh-hum. Perhaps later..um..Cuthy” replied the well known action hero.

“I’ll be there William” assured the youth

By the end of his shift Cuthy had arranged several dates and had had the lift “stuck between floors” twice. Finally off duty he raced into the locker room and stripped down grabbing his skateboard. What he really wanted now was to hang with the other skaters in the park and show them exactly how grateful he was for being pushed out on 17. His 8″ penis bulging his shorts at the thought.

Project Fast Asleep HQ

Director Skimmer glared at the other persons in the video conference. “I want to know Madam, exactly what you were programming those kids to do...Your brief was to disable their powers. They don’t look very disabled to me!”

The Tarantula opened her mouth to speak, but was interrupted by the darkened silluette.

“The damage is done...but there is still an opportunity to recover the situation. Our detectors registered a level 8 reality manipulation within the Manhattan area. If we can obtain a device that powerful, we can do more than just suppress their powers.. we can eliminate them entirely. There will be no superpowered perverts at all and we can get back to a right thinking, god fearing normality.”

“Give me the tools to do the heist and I’ll get you that device” replied Tarantula a little too eagerly.

“My agents are more than capable, Her assistance is not necessary.” Replied Skimmer not liking the idea of Tarantula’s hands on such a doomsday weapon.

“Good. Come up with a coordinated attack plan by tomorrow morning, I expect you to work together on this. Do not fail me.” Said their unknown master, ending the discussion by switching off the comm Link.

Skimmer and Tarantula glared at each other for a long second before Skimmer broke the connection.