The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blurb: Three college friends decide to go camping on an island during a school break. All three ladies soon wind up inexplicably naked, stranded, and turning into cows...

Codes: FF, FT, FU, GR, HM, LA, MA, MC, MF

Title: Mutari Island Mystery

Chapter 1

Hazel, Lia, and Kenzie were struggling to guide their canoe through the thick fog that had descended on the lake late in the afternoon. When they set out that morning the forecast had called for clear skies all weekend, but apparently lake weather scoffed at the feeble scrying of meteorologists. The three friends had hoped to reach the island they planned to camp on by now, but it looked like they’d be forced to pitch their tent in the dark, assuming they were even able to find the damn place in the murk.

Lia groaned and sarcastically whined, “Are we there yet?” The athletic blonde was the tallest of the three friends, although she was just a shade above average height for a woman, and had something of a reputation as a prankster or practical joker. She was in the back of the canoe, and of the three she was the least enthusiastic about the trip even before it became an endless slog through the fog.

Kenzie was the smallest of the friends, petite in every feature except for her large blue eyes that seemed to sparkle with mirth most of the time. She was seated in the bow and was doing her best to keep them on a compass line toward where the island should be, although without landmarks that kind of navigation could be problematic. “We’re about six strokes closer than the last time you asked that question,” she teased.

Hazel sighed at the banter and continued to resolutely ply her paddle. She was about mid-way between her friends in height but much heavier in build, although she was quite fit and active. She tended to prefer things like swimming or hiking over running or jumping, because her heavy breasts were impossible to control in such circumstances. Their size and Hazel’s short stature tended to make people think she was fat, but she liked to consider herself pleasantly plump instead. She was the most outdoorsy of the three friends, and also the most serious-minded. “I don’t even care if we reach the island or not,” she opined, “As long as we’re not paddling in circles.”

“No, we’re definitely going in a pretty straight line,” Kenzie confirmed. “We might easily be a few degrees off our intended destination point, but the island is only a couple of miles long, so wherever we land it shouldn’t be too far from the campsite.”

“Assuming we’re not so far off that we paddled straight by one side of the damn island,” grumbled Lia.

“Very unlikely,” said Kenzie. “The island is only about five miles from the canoe launch, so we’d have to be, like, 45 degrees off from the start in order to miss it completely. And even if we did that, we’d hit the other shore of the lake eventually.”

“More paddling, less talking, ladies,” intoned Hazel. “We’re bound to get there sooner or later, and we’ve got to be closer to it than the launch, so let’s just press on.”

“Aye, aye, captain!” said Lia, with exaggerated eagerness. Hazel and Kenzie both rolled their eyes, although none of them could see the gestures.

About half an hour later, to their intense relief, the dark shape of trees loomed out of the fog, indicating that they had at least found land of some kind and could rest their weary arms for a while. The beach shelved gently, so they found it quite easy to draw the canoe up onto the pebbly shore.

The girls all groaned with relief as they tossed their bags on the ground nearby and stretched their legs and backs, sore from all the cramped sitting and paddling. They examined their immediate vicinity but found no trace of a campsite, nor any other recent human activity.

“Well, like I said, it’s not a surprise we’re a little off,” remarked Kenzie, “But I don’t know which side of the site we most likely ended up on.”

“Simple enough problem,” said Hazel. “We should split up and walk, say, a couple thousand paces along the shore in either direction, and if we don’t find the site, we just come back here and set up camp.”

“Why bother with all that walking? Let’s just set up here right now,” said Lia impatiently.

Kenzie hesitated but answered, “We’re really not supposed to camp outside the designated areas, although this might count as an extenuating circumstance. But I don’t like the idea of splitting up in this fog, I think we should stick together.”

Hazel shook her head and said, “Sticking together means only checking one direction at a time, and lots of extra walking if we pick the wrong direction. As long as we stay close to the shoreline we won’t get lost, no matter how foggy it gets.”

“Since there are only two directions of beach,” announced Lia, “I’m going to sit here and wait for you ladies to decide if we’re moving our camp or not.” She laid her sleeping bag on the grass and stretched out with a self-satisfied sigh.

Her friends were annoyed but chose not to start an argument over it right then. Instead, they just gathered up a few supplies and prepared to set off in opposite directions. “How about we just walk for 30 minutes and then turn back?” suggested Kenzie. “The campsite is roughly in the middle of the island, so one of us should reach it or an end in no more than a mile or so of walking.”

“Sounds good to me,” said Hazel, consulting her watch briefly. “See you girls in an hour or so.” With no further ado, she set off in one direction and Kenzie in the other.

“Suckers!” said Lia quietly to herself as she relaxed. She soon found herself dozing, and before she realized it she was snapping awake from an unexpected nap. Yawning, she dug around in her waterproof bag to find her phone and check the time, annoyed to realize that it seemed to be dead. “What the hell, man!” she exclaimed. “The damn thing was fully charged when we left!”

After trying and failing to get it to turn on, Lia grumbled and pouted, realizing she had no idea how long her friends had been gone. The almost total silence of her surroundings was starting to get to her, as she strained her ears for any sound of a footstep or other indication of someone returning. The hair on the back of her neck stood up, and Lia felt a chill of anxiety, thinking she was being watched.

Lia suddenly jumped up and yelled loudly. Although the noise was curiously flat-sounding in the muffling fog, she felt certain it would have startled away any animals that might have crept up on her unawares. Chagrined at her anxiety, Lia sat back down and let the eerie silence return.

It felt like it must be an hour later, with still no sign of her friends returning, when Lia became aware of a need to answer nature’s call. Not wanting to pee too close to what seemed likely to be their campsite, but afraid of getting lost in the fog, Lia gathered up several large stones from the lakeshore and placed them at convenient intervals to mark her path back to the canoe.

For some inexplicable reason, Lia decided to take her pants and panties completely off before she did her business. Placing them on top of a nearby bush, she dug a small hole with her feet and squatted down to relieve herself. Once that necessity was taken care of, she nudged the dirt back into place with her foot but remained squatting.

Lia wasn’t sure how long she crouched there, bottomless and not really thinking of anything, but she gradually became aware of an alluring odor wafting from a nearby clearing. Sniffing the air with interest, she crawled over to the interesting smell, discovering that the small open space was covered in little pink and white flowers, the source of the delightful aroma. She put her face down close to the ground and inhaled deeply, then let the air out with a contented moan.

Lia sat back on her heels and looked around, then reached out and picked one of the flowers, bringing it close to her nose and smiling at the smell. Not really thinking about it, she opened her mouth and ate the plant, petals, leaves, stem, and all. She chewed it thoughtfully, appreciating the flavor much the same as she had the aroma. She plucked several more and treated them the same, first sniffing and then swallowing.

At some point, Lia found herself on hands and knees, pulling the plants out of the ground with her teeth, grunting quietly as she ponderously ate her way through a large swath of the clearing. The whole situation seemed strange and dreamlike to her, which meant her alarm at her circumstances went unheeded. Instead, she crawled deeper into the forest, grazing idly on a variety of plants as she went.

Coming to a small, trickling stream, Lia bent down to take a drink, ignoring her inner fear and disgust at imbibing the untreated water. She flopped over onto her butt and removed her shoes and socks, tossing them aside carelessly, in order to dabble her dainty toes in the cool water of the creek.

Growing restless, with some part of her mind making her aware of a mysterious danger, Lia began crawling downstream along the bank, still pausing from time to time to nibble at a bush or forb. The exercise started making her hot despite the clammy coolness of the fog, so she removed her shirt, and a little while later her bra followed, both left where they landed.

Lia’s breasts were ordinarily a nice handful, but they felt swollen and perhaps a bit larger than normal at the moment. She massaged them idly for a minute before resuming her crawl, letting her titties bounce and sway beneath her as she went. It felt both right and wrong at the same time.

Following the stream eventually brought Lia back to the lakeshore, although she didn’t appear to be close to the canoe. Crawling around on the pebbly beach was not very comfortable, so she soon retreated back toward the undergrowth. She was tired from her exertions and her meal was making her sleepy, so she located a nice, dry copse of bushes to crawl into and curled up to rest.

It was pitch black when Lia next awakened, and she was horrified to realize she was naked and lost. “What in the holy fuck happened?!” she exclaimed loudly, then covered her mouth in fear that someone or something would find her in such a compromising position. She sat very still and quiet for several minutes, listening intently for any sign of danger or even activity, but other than the quiet trickling of the stream and some gentle waves on the beach, the world seemed silent and safe.

Fearfully, Lia crawled forth from her hiding place and slowly stood up, not liking how unfamiliar and dizzying it felt to stand on two feet. She soon recovered her balance, however, and looked around her. The fog was still present but not as thick as before, and a hazy smudge of nearly full moon just above the horizon suggested it was near morning.

In the darkness, there was little else to see. The lack of light would at least help conceal her shameful nakedness, should she encounter her friends or anyone else, but Lia felt humiliated to contemplate trying to walk back to the canoe wearing nothing but her blushing grimace. She finally decided to uproot a couple of small bushes that she could use to preserve at least a few shreds of dignity.

Lia started walking along the shore until she suddenly realized she didn’t know which way she needed to go to find the canoe. She had set off in one direction instinctively, but so much of her time spent crawling around and eating flowers was little better than a hazy memory that it made her unable to piece things together, leaving her in doubt about which was the right way.

Undecided, Lia stood there looking up and down the shoreline for several minutes before she abruptly staggered off in the opposite direction to her first attempt to leave the area. She hadn’t gone more than a dozen steps before she reversed course once again, walking back in the original direction. She recalled that a lot of people recommended not second-guessing your instincts, so she ultimately resolved to follow her first, unconscious impulse.

It turned out that she made the right call as far as trusting her instincts was concerned, as she soon found the place where they had beached the canoe, but the boat was gone. The place where they had pulled it ashore was clearly marked by the furrow and their footsteps in certain places, but the vessel was nowhere to be found, and she could see no evidence that it had been carried away or pushed back into the water.

Worse still, all of their bags were missing as well, which meant Lia was stranded there with no clothes, no phone, and no supplies. She knew there was no chance that her friends would have taken the canoe and left her, even if they got back and found her missing, which no doubt should have happened hours ago. At the very least, they’d have left some kind of message to say where they went or how long until they returned.

Examining the area for any evidence of such a sign, Lia found nothing except the trail of stones she had left to mark her way to and from the place she peed. She was squatting next to a tree feeling sorry for herself before she remembered that she had left her pants and panties on a bush near the end of her path of rocks. It wouldn’t be much, but being topless was a big improvement over being completely naked.

Lia’s hopes, so recently raised, crashed back to despair when she reached the spot and found her clothes had vanished, too. It was just slightly possible that her friends had come back to the canoe, noticed she was missing and the trail of stones, then followed it until they found and collected her clothes, but it still seemed very far-fetched and didn’t explain where they went next, nor why.

Lia trudged back to the landing site, dejected, and sat in the grass to contemplate her miseries. The predawn hour was cold and damp and quiet, but as she sat silently listening to the night she heard faint sounds of rustling and stones rattling. Lia held her breath, hoping and dreading that the sounds might be the footsteps of her friends, finally back from their search.

Hazel and Kenzie suddenly stepped out of the undergrowth nearly simultaneously. All three girls noticed each other very quickly, and each wore a look of surprise and dismay and nothing else. Hazel was walking hunched over, with one hand covering her hairy crotch and the other trying futilely to protect her large breasts. Kenzie had tried a similar trick as Lia, using a single leafy bush to hide her petite body and tiny tits from any forward viewer.

The three girls stared silently at one another and then at the lack of boat and baggage. “Well, this certainly sucks,” said Hazel, unnecessarily.

Chapter 2

Kenzie was walking along the shoreline in a southeasterly direction, humming tunelessly to keep herself company. She wouldn’t have liked to admit it, but she was very anxious being all alone on the island, and the eerie quietness of the fog was making her extremely tense. For the first few minutes she kept checking the clock on her phone obsessively, not wanting to believe that time could really be passing as slowly as it seemed.

After ten minutes and probably twenty glances, Kenzie decided to just set an alarm so she could pay closer attention to her surroundings. She was supposed to be looking for the designated campsite, and she didn’t want to miss any signs in the fog just from obsessing over the time. Kenzie stuffed her phone into her pocket and resolved not to look at it again until the alarm sounded.

Unfortunately, Kenzie’s mind started finding other things to worry about once the clock was hidden. There shouldn’t be any animals large enough to pose a threat on the island, she reminded herself, but a persistent anxious voice kept saying that animals moved around, and maybe a bear or a cougar or something had decided to set up home there. When a thumping noise sounded on her left, from the woods, Kenzie jumped and screamed.

Stooping to grab a rock from the ground, Kenzie backed up until she was standing in the lake and waited for a menacing shape to loom out of the mist and attack. Her heart pounded in her ears, but the only sound that reached her from outside her body was the gentle splashing of the waves as they lapped the shore.

Kenzie’s fright gradually subsided when no threat appeared, and as her breathing calmed she told herself, “It was probably just a tree branch falling to the ground or something.” Even her whispered reassurance sounded loud in the quiet fog. She stepped out of the lake and grimaced at her wet feet, wishing she hadn’t changed out of her boat shoes before setting out on their little reconnaissance.

Sighing, Kenzie kicked off her shoes and pulled off the soaked socks before resuming her hike. Something still felt off, but she couldn’t quite put her finger on what, as she abandoned her footwear on the beach and walked away. She picked her route a little more carefully and went more slowly than before, not wanting to injure her bare feet on a sharp stone or other peril.

As her march lengthened she grew thirsty and warm, even though the mist kept the air cool and clammy. She quickly drained her canteen and tossed it aside with a whine when it was empty. Removing her shirt brought some relief, and discarding the bra she barely needed for her tiny breasts helped a little more. She massaged her nipples for a few moments, which seemed sore and slightly swollen, presumably from the heat and irritation of the cloth.

Kenzie trudged on again, but paid little attention to her surroundings anymore, still humming absently but with much less fear. The only things on her mind, aside from the vague memory of the campground she was searching for, were her heat and her thirst. When she walked into a small creek running out of the woods she stopped and stared at it dully, not entirely sure why it was important. It was either the second or third stream she’d encountered, and she could think of no reason why this one should be special.

Kenzie’s sluggish brain finally reminded her that she was thirsty, and with a grunt she knelt down in the midst of the trickling water, but it was muddied from her movement and didn’t look drinkable to her. While she pondered this new conundrum she became aware of a pressure against her thigh and remembered her phone. A distant part of her mind said it surely had been more than twenty minutes since she set the alarm, but when she drew the device from her pocket it proved to be dead. After pushing the buttons a few times with no result, she dropped it in the stream and forgot about it.

Returning to her original dilemma, Kenzie slowly reasoned that the water would be cleaner upstream, so she started crawling up the creek on her hands and knees. There were a few places where the stream collected itself into deeper pools that allowed for swimming, and in one of these she abandoned her pants and panties, not liking the feel of the wet cloth scratching against her skin.

The cool water had quenched her thirst and her heat, but Kenzie kept moving upstream aimlessly until she reached a boggy area and the stream divided into the dozens of tiny trickles that formed it. The naked girl squelched through the muddy bank to find dry land, at a loss for what to do next. A grumble from her stomach told her that food would be welcome, so she looked around, wondering what there might be to eat.

Kenzie plopped back onto the ground and absently plucked a blade of grass to chew on while she pondered the food issue. The tang of chlorophyll on her tongue piqued her interest, and she found herself chewing on the stem with greater attention. When the first blade had been swallowed and fully contemplated, Kenzie grabbed a small handful and stuffed it into her mouth, chewing with ever greater satisfaction. When that was gone, the nude girl crawled around on her hands and knees, ripping up the grass with her mouth, grunting and moaning happily. “Mmm. Hmm. Mmm. Ooh. Mmm. Ooh,” she said as she ponderously chewed.

Having filled her belly, Kenzie simply went to sleep on her hands and knees in the middle of the small clearing she had just grazed. When she awoke sometime later, the forest was pitch dark and she whimpered in terror and confusion. “Oh, no!” she whined. “No, no, no! What happened?!”

She could remember the events that led her to the present, but they were hazy and dreamlike, and completely inexplicable besides. Kenzie fumbled around in the grass until she found a stick she could use as a club, hefting it while she knelt and looked around fearfully, although she could neither see nor hear anything that might be a threat.

Eventually, Kenzie collected her wits and said, “Okay, this is frightening and humiliating, but I can work through it. First things first, I need to get back to the beach. I can follow the stream, and when I find the shoreline I just need to turn right and keep on until I find the canoe again.”

Having a plan helped Kenzie manage her fear and anxiety. It proved too difficult to follow the small creek along the banks, so she eventually got back into it and waded or swam until she emerged from the forest and found herself looking at the dark waters of the lake again. The fog was much thinner, and she could see a nearly full moon descending in the west, suggesting that the night was more than half over.

Becoming more aware of her nakedness, Kenzie tugged on several bushes until one came free, which she clutched in front of her in a rather flimsy effort to preserve her modesty. She hoped that she might come across her canteen or shirt or even her shoes as she timidly crept back towards the canoe, but had no luck. Either they were gone or she had missed them in the dark.

Kenzie had little else to think about during her nude hike, so she fell to wondering if her friends had come looking for her and if they might have gathered up her things. She hesitated to imagine what they would have thought about finding an abandoned shirt and bra on the beach. If it was her, she might have assumed an abduction or assault had taken place, and then fled back toward the mainland and contacted the authorities. Kenzie could only hope that her friends were still on the island.

In the midst of her musings, Kenzie suddenly became aware that she had made it back to their landing spot. The furrow on the shore was clearly visible, and she recognized a couple of landmarks, but the boat was nowhere to be seen. Her heart plunged into her stomach as she thought, “They must have been frightened off. They didn’t even leave my bag, so I’m stuck here with nothing to eat, drink, or wear until rescue parties show up. God, how embarrassing is that going to be?!”

Hearing some slight noises from nearby caused Kenzie to freeze in alarm. She was briefly worried that Lia and Hazel had also been attacked before she remembered that her sorry predicament had not, in fact, been caused by an assault. Cautiously approaching the small clearing where Lia had dumped their bags, Kenzie suddenly became aware of her friends as they all emerged into the dim light of the setting moon at nearly the same time. As upset and worried as she had been before, Kenzie’s horror reached a new level when she noticed that Lia was covering her nudity with a couple of branches, while Hazel’s nakedness was concealed with even less.

* * *

Hazel had been walking for about fifteen minutes when she was overcome by a wave of dizziness. Clutching her head, she stumbled around for a few moments before leaning against a tree and sliding to the ground. The dizziness was followed by nausea, leaving her panting heavily as she put her head between her knees, hoping that her stomach would settle down without emptying itself.

As the sick feeling gradually subsided, Hazel raised her head and looked about her. She was surprised but pleased to discover that she had stumbled upon the campsite, as there was a cleared area with a fire ring just a little past the point where she had swooned. She tried to stand up but dizziness threatened her again, so she decided to just crawl the short distance to the open area.

There didn’t appear to be anything remarkable or out of the ordinary when she examined the site. There was a small pile of firewood near the fire ring, which was nice, but it looked like the last time it had been used was at least many months ago, as the charred remains of old flames were scant. Hazel quickly checked her watch but saw that she had a bit of time left before she needed to head back, so she decided to have some water and a cereal bar, thinking her dizziness might have been caused by low blood sugar.

While she ate and rested, Hazel contemplated the peacefulness of the area with satisfaction. It was so still and quiet it felt almost otherworldly, especially with the fog limiting her sight to a few dozen paces. When she finished her snack she looked at her watch again, frowning as it seemed that no time had passed. Upon closer examination, she realized that the hands were, in fact, not moving. Somehow, despite being relatively new, the damn thing had stopped working.

Hazel grunted with irritation as she took it off and placed it in her small bag along with the wrapper from her food. She remained sitting as she stared at the bag, lost in strange thoughts about timelessness, no doubt brought on by the failure of her watch and the primeval feeling of the primitive campsite.

Unbidden, Hazel’s mind conjured up vivid pictures of herself as a primitive human, knocking stones together to make tools and wearing nothing. Body modesty was surely an invention of later societies, she thought. Clothes would have been worn for protection from the elements, surely, but at night, around the safety of the home fire, nudity would have been the norm, or at least unremarkable.

Lost in her imaginary world, Hazel began slowly stripping, piling her discarded clothing neatly in the fire pit. She was still too dizzy to stand, but she stretched luxuriously, delighted to feel the cool air on her bare skin. It was amazingly sensual, and Hazel was a little surprised to feel herself becoming aroused. She looked around guiltily, but then remembered she was all alone.

“The first people wouldn’t have been ashamed to be turned on,” she thought. “Surely sex was just a normal part of life for them. Their survival depended on living in close quarters with one another, taboos about sexual pleasure would have been counterproductive,” she told herself. Hazel rubbed her fingers over her sensitive lower lips as she kept coming up with rationalizations for why primitive peoples must have been sexually open by modern standards. “They probably didn’t worry at all about having sex in front of each other!” she reasoned excitedly.

Before long, the girl was on her back, legs splayed wide open as she fingered herself wetly with her right hand and kneaded her heavy, aching breasts with the other. She was dimly aware that her moans sounded decidedly animalistic, but in her state of fevered arousal, that seemed perfectly appropriate. “The first humans would have been barely more than animals themselves,” she thought. “The women might even have gone into heat!” That exciting thought pushed Hazel over the edge and she let out a long, low moan as she climaxed.

Smiling dreamily, Hazel drifted off into a contented sleep. When she awoke many hours later, the nearly full moon was in her eye as it sank toward the western horizon. Horrified by her shameful lust, she jumped to her feet, grasping her head as the dizziness resumed. It cleared quickly, however, and she stumbled over to the fire pit to reclaim her clothes. Her nausea returned when she saw that the ring was empty of anything but the remains of old fires.

Beginning to get angry, Hazel called out, “Lia?! This had better not be one of your damn pranks! Where are you?! Give me back my stuff!” As humiliating as it would be to face her friend after being found sleeping naked on the ground, it was the least terrible scenario of the possibilities running through her head. After a few more outbursts, however, Hazel became convinced that Lia was not nearby. Possibly she was still responsible but had returned to the canoe. Hazel began walking back down the shore after a brief search of the campsite to make sure her clothes hadn’t simply been moved by the wind or a small animal.

It felt strange to be marching along completely nude, and Hazel was mortified to realize it was arousing her again. She tried to concentrate on other things, but her mind kept drifting back to the feel of her thighs rubbing against one another, the unrestrained bounce of her heavy bosoms, even the gentle breeze ruffling her pubic bush. She tried to think about how humiliated she would feel when she found her friends, and felt even more annoyed and ashamed when that imaginary scene resulted in detectable moisture on her lower lips.

Hazel’s hands were once more exploring her erogenous zones as she walked, barely aware of her destination. She was just starting to get into her masturbatory fantasies again when she suddenly saw her friends and froze in shock. A quick glance revealed that Lia and Kenzie were just as naked, although they were trying to hide their nudity with bushes or branches. Furthermore, it looked like their boat and all their baggage was gone.

Worst of all, Hazel found that she got an enormous thrill of arousal at the idea of the three of them trapped together, naked and abandoned on this uninhabited island. “Well, this certainly sucks,” she said, although part of her knew that saying it felt like a lie.

Chapter 3

Lia stared in consternation at her two nude friends. Their shared nakedness dashed her last lingering hopes of escaping the situation with any kind of dignity intact. Barring the slim chance that either stern Hazel or friendly Kenzie were acting very much out of character for a prank, it looked like someone else was on the island with them. Or perhaps more accurately, had been on the island until they had stolen the canoe and all the girl’s goods.

Lia was just thinking to herself that such a joke would have been much more her style when Hazel asked, “Was this all your idea, Lia?”

Irritated and stressed out, the blonde snapped in reply, “No! Even if you thought I did something to the boat, how the hell do you explain your nudity? Either of you!”

Hazel blushed but made no further accusations. Timidly, Kenzie inquired, “How did you two wind up naked?”

Lia glared at the petite girl for a moment before sighing and admitting, “I needed to pee so I marked off a little trail with some rocks,” gesturing to the stones with her free hand. “I was kind of spaced out, like I was high or something, and I basically stripped off my bottoms at that point. After I was done I just kind of wandered off into the woods and took off the rest of my stuff at some point.”

Lia shifted her weight, thinking carefully to avoid accidentally going into detail about the most humiliating aspects of her sojourn in the forest. “I got sleepy and passed out and woke up in the middle of the night, lost. I found a creek and followed it to the shore, and then got lucky, sort of, by finding my way back here. But the canoe was gone, along with all our stuff. Even the pants I left on a bush out there were missing.”

Kenzie visibly shuddered before confessing, “That was pretty much what happened to me. I was walking along and got really hot and thirsty. I drank all my water and then just tossed the canteen aside, along with my shirt and bra. When I found a creek I just decided to go skinny dipping for some reason, and swam up into the woods and fell asleep.”

It was still too dark for the others to see how deeply Kenzie was blushing from her own omission of salacious details. “I was able to backtrack after I woke up, but I didn’t find any of my stuff on the walk back. Maybe I just missed it in the dark, but…” she trailed off.

Lia and Kenzie looked expectantly at Hazel, who reluctantly answered, “I started feeling nauseated not long after I left. So I sat down for a while until I felt a little better. I noticed that the campground we were looking for was nearby, so I scouted it out a little. I thought maybe my blood sugar was low so I had a snack bar, and then I was just sitting there day-dreaming about primitive cultures for some reason.”

Hazel fidgeted and tried to adjust her hands to provide better coverage. “That somehow led to me stripping off and jilling myself right there next to the fire ring.” Hazel blinked when she realized what she said and gasped, looking up to see stunned and incredulous expressions on her friend’s faces. Lia could hardly believe what she was hearing.

An awkward silence drew out for a long while, with Hazel looking pale and ill. Kenzie finally prompted her by asking, “What happened after?”

Taking a deep breath, the dark-haired girl muttered, “Well, I got sleepy. I woke up a little while ago and found all my clothes and gear missing. I kind of hoped that Lia was responsible, since it seemed like the kind of stupid prank she’d pull.” Noticing the blonde’s glare, Hazel murmured, “Sorry, it just seemed like the least distressing theory.”

Lia’s expression softened slightly as she voiced what Hazel assumed the others must also have concluded. “So, it looks like someone was on the island when we got here and they took all our stuff. I could maybe believe that the canoe washed away somehow, but the missing clothes and the drugged-out behavior is way too suspicious.”

“But how could we possibly have been drugged?” asked an irritated Hazel. “It would almost have to be something in this clearing that caused it, given the timing.”

Kenzie glanced around fearfully and wondered, “Do you think it’s some kind of allergy? Like maybe pollen? Or an insect bite?”

Lia scoffed and sneered at the brunette. Hazel rolled her eyes and replied, “It’s extremely unlikely to be anything like that. It could hardly have failed to be noticed by other campers, after all, if this island turned people into horny nudists.”

Wide-eyed, Kenzie gasped and offered the guess, “Maybe that’s what happened! The last campers were stuck here naked so they took our clothes and our canoe!”

Lia snarled in response, yelling, “You don’t think anyone at the livery would have noticed that kind of ridiculous scenario?! Or the park rangers?!” Kenzie cringed and looked ready to cry at the blonde’s outburst.

Trying to be the peacemaker, Hazel said, “Look, whatever caused it is kind of irrelevant at the moment. We need to figure out what to do next. I suggest we go to the approved campground and wait there. It’ll be the first place anyone is likely to check when they start looking for us.”

Kenzie immediately walked over to Hazel and said, “Lead the way.”

Grumbling, Lia also agreed, saying, “I guess we might as well. Although no one is going to start looking for us for at least a couple of days. We’re going to be mighty hungry by the time any rescuers swoop in.”

Hazel shrugged and turned around, heading off to the campsite. “Well, if you’re desperate, just start eating grass,” she said. With her back turned and the dim light of pre-dawn, there was no way for her to notice how red Lia and Kenzie blushed in response to her rhetorical suggestion.

Chapter 4

Kenzie and Lia were walking more or less side-by-side, following Hazel as she led them toward the designated camping area on the still-foggy island. Although she considered herself to be basically straight, Kenzie found that she was almost mesmerized by the steady wobbling of Hazel’s ass as she strode ahead.

Judging by the position of her arms, the plump but fit girl was still using them to conceal her breasts and bush, apparently forgetting that the only people who could be ogling her at the moment were getting a free show from the back. Or possibly she simply didn’t care. Kenzie had never known Hazel to be seriously involved with anyone, despite an occasional date, and up until the recent masturbation admission, she had wondered a few times if her friend was simply asexual.

Arriving at the campsite, Hazel examined the fire pit closely for some reason, then tried to seat herself next to it without making too much of a spectacle of her nudity. “We could be here for a while. We may as well try to get comfortable.”

Lia and Kenzie took her advice, settling themselves around the ring of stones roughly equidistant from each other, still using their branches to salvage a modicum of modesty from the situation. Eying the small stack of firewood, Kenzie asked, “Should we try to start a fire?”

Lia huffed quietly but gave no other sign of caring. Hazel waited a moment before responding with a shrug, “You’re welcome to try, if you know anything about primitive fire-making. I’ve never done it before and really only have a vague idea of how it’s supposed to work.”

Kenzie felt that anything she could do to occupy her mind would be better than moping and worrying, especially if they were going to be there for a couple of days. It was unlikely to get cold enough to pose any real risk, even to the nude girls, but it would be psychologically uplifting, she thought, and perhaps even help with signaling potential rescuers.

“I’m going to try!” she announced, abandoning the small bush she had been using to conceal her nakedness. It was more about practicality than any reduction in her embarrassment at being seen naked: she didn’t think she could start a fire by friction while also worrying about the other girls getting a peek now and then.

Hazel raised an eyebrow and Lia contented herself with a quiet sneer, but neither made any effort to help or hinder Kenzie as she scouted around for tinder, kindling, and some likely-looking sticks. Finding what she needed, she sat down near the ring and set to work.

The sun, although still obscured by the obstinate fog, was at least two hours into the sky when Kenzie reluctantly abandoned her efforts, at least for the time being. Her hands were a little raw and chapped from rubbing and twirling the sticks, and she had gotten no closer to her goal than a few wisps of smoke.

“No luck, huh?” said Hazel sympathetically. “I almost thought you had it there a few times.”

“Me, too,” sighed Kenzie. “I might try again later, although I think all I’m going to accomplish is giving myself blisters,” she concluded ruefully. Glancing over at Lia, who was asleep and slightly stretched out, Kenzie asked, “When did she pass out?”

“Not too long ago,” answered Hazel. “I don’t think she has much faith in our collective survival skills.”

Grimacing, Kenzie conceded, “She might be right.”

The two girls stared out at the lake, trying to give their friend some slight degree of privacy as she shifted in her sleep, rolling away from the branches of greenery she had been using in lieu of her missing clothes. They abruptly looked back when they heard a wet, squishing noise, surprised and somewhat aghast to realize that Lia was fingering herself despite not being awake.

Kenzie and Hazel exchanged baffled looks, unsure if they should try to wake their friend or perhaps wander off while she took care of her needs. They blushed deep red when Lia began moaning in her sleep. “Muh. Muh. Ooh. Muh. Ooh. Moo. Moo!”

Lia suddenly sat bolt upright while she mooed during an apparently intense climax, to the horror of her on-looking friends. Worse still, the blonde girl did not stop playing with herself now that she was awake. Her eyes were glassy and dull, so Kenzie thought that perhaps she was actually still unconscious, in some kind of state akin to sleepwalking.

About to offer that opinion to Hazel, Kenzie recoiled in even greater shock to see the dark-haired girl eagerly thrusting two fingers into her hairy pussy while pinching a thick, meaty nipple with her other hand. Hazel’s eyes were fixed on Lia’s sex, and while not yet as vacant as the blonde’s, the light appeared to be dimming.

Beginning to feel terrified, Kenzie scrambled up and dashed away from the campsite, lest whatever was happening proved to be contagious somehow. She hadn’t gone far enough to be out of earshot of the campground, and was half-aware that Hazel had also started mooing, when she tripped on a root and sprawled headfirst into the dirt.

Kenzie suddenly felt feverish and empty and realized with horror that she was succumbing to whatever had afflicted her friends. Unable to resist the impulse, her hand found its way to her sex and began roughly massaging her folds. She was disgusted to realize that they were enflamed, engorged, and more than ready for penetration, although she was sure that had not been true even a minute ago.

Kenzie mooed lustily as she fingered herself while rolling around in the dirt. Her lips and clit were incredibly sensitive, far more than they had ever been before, even at her most aroused. It took only a couple of minutes before she was bellowing like a cow as she orgasmed.

Clambering to her hands and knees, Kenzie crawled the short distance back to the campsite, seeking her friends through the fog. When she found them, the kernel of her awareness that still realized how strange and disturbing the situation was trembled in even greater terror and disbelief.

Hazel and Lia were both on their hands and knees like Kenzie, but the dark-haired girl was behind the blonde and appeared to be licking her pussy. Lia was certainly moaning and mooing with evident pleasure, whatever was happening. Worse still, both of her friends now sported elongated ears, kind of oval-shaped, that flicked and twisted at any noise.

Kenzie crawled directly toward Hazel’s plump ass and buried her face in the girl’s rump, doing her best to reach her friend’s sex with her tongue. The aroma of sweat and needy woman was intoxicating, and Kenzie let loose with a muffled moo of desire as her suspiciously long tongue finally found the prize it sought. She shuddered at the first taste and felt her own sex spasm in sympathetic excitement.

Kenzie swallowed eagerly a while later, when Hazel’s sex let loose with a small flood of her salty, tangy juices. Mixed with Kenzie’s own copious saliva, the fluids ran down the girl’s thighs. Suddenly, Lia’s head was forcing its way between Hazel’s legs as well, greedily licking up any such rivulets it could find.

Realizing that she could taste the blonde’s furry muff as well, Kenzie mooed happily and crawled into the new position. As she sampled Lia’s nectar for the first time, Kenzie noticed the nub of a tail sticking up like a finger from the base of her friend’s spine. While her body licked contentedly at the new treat it had found, the part of Kenzie that realized she was Kenzie passed out.

Chapter 5

Hazel awoke on her back, staring into a cloudy sky. She squinted reflexively at the sun, which had just shone down on her face through a hole in the fluffy white barrier between them. After all the fog, it was a welcome sight, even if it made her sleep-shrouded eyes water with pain. Her mouth felt dry and hot, and she groaned as she levered herself into a sitting position, feeling rather too warm for being naked, not to mention somewhat gross and bloated.

The reminder of her nudity made her groan again as she remembered her nightmare, and the residual heat and stickiness between her legs made her blush. She devoutly hoped that she hadn’t done anything embarrassing in her sleep thanks to the wet dream. Her moaning turned into a bellow of horror and shock as she realized the warmth was partially thanks to her equally naked friends sandwiching her body, and the disfiguring changes they had undergone.

“Moo!” cried Hazel, long enough and deep enough to make the others jerk awake and upright, their cow-like ears twitching and long tails swishing in fear or alarm. They quickly scrambled away on all fours, trying to put a little distance between themselves. Hazel’s hands found her ears and knew they must look about the same, and she became aware of muscles moving in her lower back that seemed to be controlling her tail. Lia and Kenzie soon joined her in bellowing their distress as they all realized their nightmare had in fact been a memory.

Finally calming down enough to form real words, despite being slightly slurred by a thicker and longer tongue than she was accustomed to, Hazel asked, “What’s happening to us?! No, that’s the wrong question. I mean, how is it happening? This is impossible!”

Lia had already started yelling a response to the first question, “We’re turning into cows, you idiot!” and didn’t try to answer the second one, even assuming she heard it thanks to her own shouting. Kenzie simply subsided into whimpering and wringing her hands, which were filthy from all the crawling around they’d been doing.

Hazel shook her head in denial, saying, “This can’t really be happening. We must be hallucinating or something.” She again felt her ears and reached around to grasp her tail, which she noticed had a tuft of hairs on the end that were as dark as those on her head. “Seems real enough,” she muttered anxiously, stroking the furry clump cautiously, and alarmed to realize she could feel it from both her fingers’ and the extra limb’s perspectives.

“Maybe if I pinch myself I’ll wake up,” said Kenzie sadly, her voice also sounding slightly slurred. Inexplicably, however, she reached up and grasped both her nipples, twisting them hard and crying out in surprise and pain as she blushed anew.

“Why the hell would you do that?” scoffed Lia, shaking her head, but unable to quickly look away from the petite girl’s newly erected nipples.

“I don’t know!” Kenzie wailed, looking down at her insolent hands. “I meant to pinch my arm or my thigh or something!” After a pause while she looked perplexedly at her chest, she said, “My nipples are longer and puffier than they used to be.”

Lia snorted, finally managing to avert her gaze, and said, “That sounds really severe compared to your fucking tail.” Hazel watched as the smaller woman reached around to examine the fleshy rope extending from the end of her spine, which was tipped with hair that matched her normal color, just like the others’ were. Kenzie seemed to be stroking it almost sensually, and the plump girl blushed to realize the display was getting her aroused.

“Okay, assuming this is really happening, we should approach it logically,” Hazel said, trying to retreat into comforting rationality, if possible. “We should inspect ourselves carefully and see if anything else is different.”

Lia huffed in irritation even as Kenzie nodded, but they both did as suggested and began minutely examining themselves in search of other possible changes. The three girls quickly realized that their body hair seemed to be thicker than it should be for how recently they’d shaved, with the stubble on their legs and armpits being much more pronounced than expected.

Kenzie groaned as her fingers discovered what her eyes had not. Lurking just above her bush were four tiny bumps, evenly spaced, and the same color as her skin. The other ladies quickly confirmed that they had the same growths, and it was Lia who voiced their suspicion. “These are going to be udders if we keep changing, aren’t they?”

The three woman all looked at each other with grim expressions, obviously unable to be sure what would happen next in the unprecedented situation, but with no reason to be particularly hopeful about the eventual outcome. Trying to salvage her rational approach, Hazel said, “Okay, let’s all walk down to the shore and try to clean ourselves up a little. I know it’s not much, but I for one will feel a little more human after a wash.”

Lia rolled her eyes but tried to stand up. All three women felt extremely dizzy as they got to their feet, and her instincts were telling Hazel that she shouldn’t be trying to stand on just her hind legs, but eventually the sensation passed. Kenzie asked the others, “Did you both feel a strong urge to crawl instead?” Hazel and Lia both nodded wearily, and the three women made the short walk to the shoreline, very careful to avoid anything that might trip them up.

Everyone felt a little less awkward as they knelt at the water’s edge and scooped up water to at least remove the caked dirt from their flesh. Hazel sighed with a small amount of relief as she splashed water on her arms and underarms, rubbing vigorously, and uncomfortably aware of her heavy breasts wobbling in time with her motions.

“Here, let me wash your back,” offered Kenzie, who was on the left of Hazel. Looking at Lia on her other side with raised eyebrows, the blonde nodded, and all three turned in unison in order to help the others get clean. Hazel started to get a little fearful when she realized her hands were caressing Lia’s skin and lingering much longer than was necessary to wash. She even took the girl’s tail in her hands and stroked it, tickling the tuft at the end. “Now do moo,” said Kenzie quietly, then cleared her throat and corrected herself, “Do me, please.”

Swallowing reflexively, Hazel turned around to see Kenzie already presenting her filthy back to her. She started splashing the petite girl, and Lia knee-walked around until she could help. The two friends worked their hands lovingly across her back and tail, and Hazel even found herself kissing the tufted tip. Her loins felt hot and empty, and she fantasized about how it would feel to have the muscular tail inside her. From the look on her face, with her enormously dilated eyes, Lia might well have been imagining the same thing.

“So hot…” Kenzie panted, mooing breathlessly. “Need a drink, so thirsty!” The petite girl fell to her hands and knees and turned slightly, dipping her head toward the lake and lapping up water with her long tongue. Hazel and Lia both mooed with mild disappointment when their friend pulled away, but the cool water of the lake looked very inviting, and they soon lowered themselves and began drinking as well.

* * *

Lia slowly returned to awareness, and nearly choked on the mouthful of grass she was chewing. She spit it out with disgust, mooing angrily, then clamped her jaws shut at the bovine utterance emerging from them. She looked around and saw that Kenzie and Hazel were still grazing with apparent equanimity, looking in her direction with dull, animalistic expressions on their faces.

With great care, Lia forced herself to say, “FUCK!” with as much volume as she could muster. It seemed to do the trick, as her two friends abruptly startled back to awareness, reacting similarly to the grass in their mouths. The yell echoed strangely across the water, where offshore fog still lingered despite the intermittent sunlight streaming through the cloud cover.

“Oh, god, we blacked out again!” wailed Kenzie, trying to wipe her tongue on the back of her hand, since her recently-washed palms were filthy again.

“At least we weren’t licking or fucking each other this time,” said Hazel mournfully as she picked at stray blades of grass lodged in her teeth. “Well, as far as I can tell, anyway.”

Lia blushed at the reminder of their earlier escapades, which she had been trying very hard to pretend were not real. She scowled, then crawled over to the fire ring and sat down, unsure of how to react to the situation and falling back on her traditional anger and sarcasm. “I wish you bitches had listened to me when I said I didn’t want to go camping.”

“Don’t try to blame us!” said Kenzie, with a little anger of her own. “You didn’t have to come! And anyway, all you actually said is you’d rather have gone to that water park! We didn’t force you to join us, you just didn’t want to go somewhere else alone!”

Lia simply flipped Kenzie off rather than reply to her irritatingly valid rebuttal, and focused her eyes on charred remains of old flames contained in the ring of stones.

“Maybe we should try again to get a fire going,” suggested Hazel, examining her dirty hands with dismay, but apparently not willing to risk another attempt at washing just then.

“I don’t think that rubbing sticks together is going to work,” Kenzie replied sadly, her anger having quickly evaporated. “I think I remember reading that you should use a shoelace or a piece of string to make it work, and we don’t have any of those.”

Hazel looked thoughtfully around the campsite and said, “Maybe there’s a vine strong enough to use as a string. Or maybe we can try banging some of these rocks together and see if they make sparks.”

Lia rolled her eyes but otherwise remained silent. She watched her friends crawling all over the clearing, shamelessly displaying their asses and tails, and was angered at her inability to look away for very long. She especially got a thrill from seeing Hazel’s big breasts swaying beneath her as she moved, or Kenzie’s swollen lips peeking out from between her cheeks. To Lia’s great chagrin, she felt herself getting wet and aroused once again, and shifted her legs around to better conceal the evidence of her lust.

“This is pyrite, I’m sure of it!” Hazel eventually said excitedly, holding up a shiny rock that glinted in the late afternoon sun. “Now we just need something hard to strike it with!” Lia started feeling a quiver of hopefulness despite herself, but not enough to swallow her pride and attempt to help what she thought was still probably a futile effort.

Before much longer, however, her friends had crawled back to the fire ring with a collection of varied stones, and began banging them together over the small pile of tinder and kindling Kenzie had collected earlier. The first few didn’t do anything, and one actually crumbled when it was set against the shiny stone, but Hazel finally succeeded at drawing a spark, which made all three girls gasp with awe.

It still took a considerable amount of time to go from that to a fire, and even Lia was inspired to help finally, as they scrambled about looking for materials fine enough to ignite from a mere spark or two. But by the time the sun was starting to set, the three girls were kneeling around a merrily burning blaze, feeling somewhat astonished and hopeful at the small sign of survival success they’d achieved.

Simply staring at the dancing flames made them all feel a little more human, and perhaps the smell of the woodsmoke somehow helped them clear their heads a bit, as they found it much easier to stand and walk after warming themselves beside the fire for a while. They even felt enough like themselves to walk down to the shoreline again and attempt another wash, although they were careful to remain standing, just in case.

“I’m almost kind of glad we blacked out and ate grass,” said Kenzie while the three girls watched the flickering flames, occasionally tossing in a new stick. “I think I’d be really desperate for something to eat by now if we hadn’t gone grazing in our sleep or whatever.”

“Talk about reaching for a silver lining,” Lia mumbled, unable to resist the sarcasm, although it was less acidic than it had been before the magic of fire had burned away the worst of her bad mood. “Do you think there’s any way we can use this to signal for help?”

Hazel shrugged and said, “At night, probably not, unless we build a really big one, and someone notices it and comes to make sure it isn’t a wildfire. But that kind of depends on someone happening to be in the vicinity, which is probably less likely at night, and we’re dependent on finding deadwood to burn. I’m reluctant to risk burning everything in the area in case we run out of easy-to-collect stuff, at least until we try signaling someone during the day.”

“And how exactly do you plan to do that?” asked Lia, with genuine curiosity.

“Well, I haven’t figured out the method yet,” Hazel said hesitantly, “But I want to try sending a Morse code message with the smoke. You know, SOS. Three dots, three dashes, three dots. We’d need to find something big enough to interrupt the smoke, and probably some wetter stuff to burn to make it thicker. If we can figure that out, though, I think we should make the effort in the morning.”

“That actually sounds really clever!” Kenzie praised, and Lia grudgingly admitted to herself that it at least didn’t sound like a bad plan. She just wished they didn’t have to endure another night of nudity and the possibility, even probability, that they would wake up even more bovine than they already were. She decided to keep her peace, however, as the three friends attempted to get comfortable on piles of leaves they’d collected for bedding. Conversation died out and they slowly fell asleep, watching the flames until strange dreams claimed them.

Chapter 6

Kenzie awoke feeling fevered, and looked up at the starry sky. An unfamiliar weight pressed down on her chest, and raising her head, she discovered that her breasts had enlarged dramatically. Although she guessed they were still smaller than Hazel’s in an absolute sense, on her tiny frame they looked almost obscene. They also seemed to be the source of her heat. She reached up to massage them, noting that they felt unusually firm in addition to everything else that was different.

Kenzie found that she was unable to sit up thanks to her increased endowments, so she rolled onto her side and then to her hands and knees, noting that the fire was mostly just embers, but with a few tongues of flame still flaring up when the light breeze fanned it. The process of rolling over also alerted her to the fact that she had swelling around her lower belly as well, something large enough to flop and sway as she moved, and she whimpered fearfully, assuming that she had probably grown an udder while sleeping.

The petite girl’s ears twitched, and Kenzie suddenly realized she was hearing an odd, rhythmic noise accompanied by heavy breathing, and she looked over at her friends, receiving another nauseating update on their collective plight. By the light of dim flames and bright moon, she could see that their breasts had also enlarged, as had their udders. Lia’s bosoms were merely huge, like something a porn star might covet. Hazel’s, large to begin with, had become gargantuan, and as she sat staring morosely at the fire, they sagged low enough to rest on her udder.

The noises Kenzie had detected were caused by Hazel and Lia milking themselves, and she could see wet rivulets running down their skin. The liquid reflected the light of the fire as the two girls tugged on their nipples, which also appeared enormously extended, easily two or three inches long. She realized her own hard nubs were brushing lightly against the ground as she froze on all fours, horrified by what she was witnessing.

“Tits too full to sleep?” Lia asked, still sounding snarky, but with an undertone of what Kenzie thought was despair, if her own feelings were anything to judge by.

“You should express yourself,” said Hazel dully. She seemed to realize her statement was unintentionally joke-like, however, and clarified, “You should express your milk. It’ll relieve the heat and the pressure and make you a little more comfortable. Physically, anyway.”

With difficulty, Kenzie managed to rearrange herself so that she was sitting up like her friends, gazing mournfully at her milk-filled breasts as she experimented with her nipples, trying to figure out how to make them leak. The first jets were unexpectedly pleasurable, and she inadvertently mooed at the sensation. Mortified, she quickly silenced herself.

“It happened to us, too,” said Hazel, in something like consolatory tones. “I still want to moo because it feels good, but after the first few squirts, it was easier to control my urges.” Lia nodded her head in agreement, not taking her eyes off the fire.

Kenzie muffled her next few moans as best she could, and indeed found it easier to do so the more milk she expressed. Despite the head start her friends had on her, however, the petite girl was the first one to finish draining her breasts, thanks to her relatively smaller volume she assumed. She flexed her fingers, which felt a bit stiff and sore from the unusual activity.

“Should we try swimming back to the mainland?” she asked hesitantly. “Maybe try to use a log to help float?”

“What good do you think that would do?” scoffed Lia. “It’s five miles back to the pier, I doubt I could swim that far, and I’m in way better shape than either of you. Anyway, why bother? You think the island is cursed or something?”

“If you’d asked me that before we started turning into fucking cows, I’d have said no,” replied Kenzie, letting her irritation flare again. “But as it happens, I’m prepared to accept that as an explanation at this point!”

“It’s not really an explanation,” interjected Hazel, “It doesn’t clarify our situation, suggest potential causes or solutions, or even make for a testable hypothesis.”

“Well, when you have any of those things, you let us know, okay?” sneered Lia, glancing briefly at Hazel’s enormous breasts and quickly averting her eyes again.

“All I’m saying is that I don’t think it matters if it’s a curse, or a virus, or a government plot, or whatever,” sighed Hazel, seemingly dismayed that she was still releasing strong jets of milk while the snide blonde was down to mere dribbles. “We can spitball crazy ideas all night if you want, but what’s happening to us should be impossible, so any solution to it is probably as far out of our reach as turning someone else into a cow. Well, unless we’re contagious.”

“What an appalling thought,” moaned Kenzie, putting her head in her hands. “What if we get rescued tomorrow or the day after, but we turn out to be the zero patients for a world-wide cow transformation plague!”

“If that’s the case, I know a few bitches I want to cough on back at college,” said Lia, making the other two glare at her. “Well? I’ve wished worse things on my enemies. Or they would be worse, anyway, if they turned out to be as real as this shit.”

Kenzie sighed and said, “I’m going to try to go back to sleep. Maybe if I wake up enough times I’ll finally escape this nightmare.”

“Good luck,” said Hazel quietly as the other two women burrowed back into their mounds of leaves. Kenzie yawned and curled up into a ball as best she could, although much less compactly than before. She snaked a hand down between her legs as quietly as she could, needing to feel pressure on her swollen mound, which felt like it was expressing itself as well.

* * *

Lia awoke and saw that dawn was approaching, although half the sky was still a deep purple color. The scent of fresh woodsmoke lingered, and her sensitive ears detected the crackling of burning wood, so she guessed that one of the others must have renewed the fire at some point. She tried to rub the sleep from her eyes but yelled, “Ouch!” as she jabbed herself unexpectedly.

Blinking and squinting, she looked at her hand and let out a wail of terror when she realized she was staring at a hoof. She remembered thinking that her fingers were feeling a bit rigid and painful when she went to sleep, but such a development had somehow never occurred to her. As much as she loathed the tail and ears and the rest of it, she had not felt as dehumanized from those changes as she did from the loss of her hands.

Sitting up awkwardly, she felt that her breasts seemed to have refilled, and her udder felt bloated as well. “How the hell am I going to milk myself with no hands?!” she muttered, looking around to see where her friends were. She let out a lowing moan when she saw them grazing on dewy grass not far away.

Both were on all fours, although their posture was no longer hands and knees, as Kenzie and Hazel had developed hooves on their arms and legs as well, and their limbs seemed to have adjusted lengths to make standing on all fours the most natural position to take. That discovery made Lia realize her own dainty toes had been converted into ugly hooves. “I don’t want to be a fucking cow!” she screamed.

“Yeah? Who does?” mumbled Hazel around a mouthful of grass, making Lia start with surprise, having expected both of her friends to be incapable of speech thanks to their bovine behavior.

“What the fuck are you doing grazing?” the blonde asked, more disturbed than she wanted to let on.

Hazel tried to shrug, but primarily succeeded in making her dangling mammaries wobble. Lia swallowed hard at the sight, almost missing her dark-haired friend’s reply, “I was hungry, it tastes good, and I’ve kind of given up hoping that we’ll stop transforming.” Her tail swished, whether for emphasis or randomly on its own Lia couldn’t tell, but it drew her eyes to her friend’s ass and vulva, which appeared swollen and wet.

Clambering to get on her hooves, Lia wobbled unsteadily and snarled at the pain of her milky appendages shifting around. “How the hell are we going to drain these fucking udders?” she asked angrily as she stumbled toward her friends.

“Easier than you might think,” Hazel said, sounding almost amused. She and Kenzie crowded up against Lia, who made an inarticulate sound of annoyance, then bent down from either side and groped with their mouths for the blonde’s long nipples. Lia mooed in surprise when they started drinking her milk, feeling her tail swish uncontrollably and her sex becoming engorged.

The girls suckled hungrily, she thought, and in a surprisingly short time Lia’s breasts were drained. She felt a mix of relief, shame, and disappointment, slightly sad that the experience was over, but Hazel and Kenzie simply shifted until they could repeat the process on the long teats descending from her udder. Lia’s strong mooing greeted the sun as it rose over the horizon.

* * *

Hazel found herself wishing that she had a little more control over her tail, if she was going to be stuck in the body of a cow, since it felt like it would make a good substitute for fingers to fuck herself with. She was desperately turned on, and the taste of the warm milk straight from her friends’ teats only made her hornier. She and Kenzie had emptied each other before Lia even awoke, but had still been reluctant to act on their obvious arousal with one another. Her reticence was diminishing with every mouthful of sweet milk.

Finally unable to resist her urges, Hazel released Lia’s nearly drained teat and moved around behind her, shoving her face between the blonde’s butt cheeks and reaching out with her long tongue to taste her friend once again. She thought the tangy saltiness was a nice contrast to the combination of milk and grass she’d imbibed, and delved greedily.

Lia mooed rapturously at the sensations, which gave Hazel a sense of pride and accomplishment. When her lowing moans were muffled, the dark-haired cow looked up and noticed that Kenzie had pressed her hindquarters against Lia’s face, demanding satisfaction. Hazel returned to her licking as Kenzie’s mooing replaced the sounds their friend had been making before.

After Lia and Kenzie had both been tongued to noisy, lowing orgasms, Hazel turned and presented her swollen lips, mooing in a commanding tone, making it understood that it was her turn. Lia and Kenzie spun around and their chain of love-making continued in reverse until it reached a similar conclusion. Satisfied sexually for the moment, Hazel busied herself carrying sticks to the fire with her mouth while her friends grazed, although she couldn’t exactly remember why she thought it was important.

After another delicious meal of grass and a cooling drink of lake water, Kenzie started nosing around Hazel’s pussy, prompting her to spread her hind legs wider for better access. Her sensitive ears informed her that Lia was pleasuring their petite friend as well, and an analytical corner of Hazel’s mind felt a sense of satisfaction that everyone in the herd had tasted everyone else.

Their grazing and love-making continued until the hot mid-day sun prompted the cows to seek the shade of a leafy tree on the edge of the campsite for a well-deserved afternoon nap, although they slept very lightly for a change.

Hazel absently noted that they continued to develop more bovine traits as the day progressed. Hair, or more likely fur, seemed to be growing up their legs from the hooves, as well as outward from their crotches. It more or less matched the color of her dark hair in her case, but Lia’s yellow fur seemed to be blending with a paler cream color in places, while Kenzie’s medium-brown was dotted with white blobs here and there.

By the time early afternoon prompted another round of grazing, they each had a pair of small horns emerging from the sides of their foreheads, and their overall body shape was looking more bovine than human, except for the breasts they still sported. Their teeth and jaws had enlarged somewhat, and their noses were broader, yet flatter. They communicated to one another occasionally, but only with moos and nudges. Hazel wondered if her own eyes looked as dull and glassy as those of the other cows.

The herd returned to the fireside as the sun reached the west and the sky turned red. Hazel had developed the habit of carrying branches to it and persisted, albeit with no cognition behind the activity. It was the rank odor of an unusually pitchy branch that broke their mental stupor, at least temporarily, as it irritated their sensitive nostrils and made them moan in dismay as they realized the scope of their transformations.

Chapter 7

Lia could barely get her mouth to work properly, so different was its shape from what she was used to, but she finally managed to form the words, “We’re pretty much completely fucked now, aren’t we?” They still sounded garbled and not like her normal voice, but they were at least understandable.

Kenzie’s eyes, which had become big and brown, filled with tears and she let out a lowing moan. Hazel likewise appeared to be on the verge of weeping but responded, “It looks that way,” also in a voice somewhat slower and deeper than it had been.

“I guess it’s a small mercy that our minds are vanishing about the same speed as our bodies are changing,” Lia observed ruefully. “I’d give just about anything for this whole trip to be an elaborate nightmare, but it’d be a hundred times worse if I stayed ‘me,’ trapped in the body of a fucking cow.”

“It might also be a mercy that we’re lactating,” Hazel said dully, making Lia glance at her incredulously. The girl continued, “I just mean, if someone finds us here and decides to send us to a farm, they’ll probably send us to a dairy farm.”

“I fail to see why that seems like an agreeable fate to you,” Lia grumbled, swishing her tail in agitation.

“Consider that the main alternative to being a dairy cow is to be slaughtered for beef,” Hazel offered. Lia was shocked to realize that she’d never contemplated the small range of destinies for cattle, and felt her legs getting weak at the horrible mental picture of her dumb cow self being led, mooing stupidly, into a giant meat grinder. She moaned and trembled with fear.

“That’s what I thought,” said Hazel, with the faintest trace of smugness.

“Ending up as steak and cheeseburgers would definitely be the worst timeline,” Kenzie said, her voice sounding thick and hoarse from a combination of crying and becoming a cow. “But I think dairy cattle are continuously bred to keep their milk production high. So if we wind up at a dairy farm, we’re probably going to get mounted by bulls, and maybe even pregnant with calves, if that’s possible.”

Lia felt like she wanted to vomit, and even Hazel seemed to shrink somewhat at the idea. In a weak voice, the dark-haired girl replied, “I think nowadays most places use artificial means to inseminate their cows.”

Lia snorted quietly and mumbled, “Yeah, having bull spunk injected by a machine sounds a lot more romantic.” All three girls stared at the ground, thinking morose thoughts, for a long while.

As the flames began to die down, Hazel asked, “Should we try to keep the fire going? It might be our last hope of being found.”

Kenzie replied, “We might be found, but we’ll never be rescued.”

On that grim note, their conversation died out, leaving each of them feeling frightened and alone.

* * *

Hazel couldn’t bear to surrender her last slim hope for a miracle, and despite how difficult it was becoming to find sticks nearby, she diligently searched them out and carried them back one-by-one in her mouth, dropping them in the flames.

She couldn’t help but notice that her tits, which had swollen to grotesque proportions earlier in the transformation, were beginning to shrink, as were the other girls’ breasts. The reduction was happening alongside a general increase in size, as well as continued alterations to the shape of their faces and the spread of fur. Despite that, none of them had slipped back into the bovine personas.

Lia eventually started moaning painfully and complained, “My fucking udder is so hot and bloated it feels like it’s going to burst open. I hate to ask, but can either of you help me drain some of the pressure off again?”

Hazel and Kenzie shared a worried look, thinking that milking or being milked was likely to trigger another mental degradation. Seemingly on the same page, the blonde admitted, “I don’t care if it makes me think like a cow anymore. It’s probably better if it does. So far it’s just been like falling asleep.”

Hazel felt a chill of horror at her friend’s glum surrender, but the pain in her own swelling udder was increasingly intense as well. “How long can I hold out against it?” she wondered.

Reluctantly, Hazel lowered her head and reached for a teat with her mouth, prompting Kenzie to do the same. They slowly suckled the hot milk, feeling their wits grow more and more dull and drowsy with each swallow. It was only a matter of minutes before Lia’s moans of relief transitioned to moos, and Hazel was disgusted to feel her labia swelling at the sound.

It took a rather long time for the two girls to completely drain Lia’s udder, and Hazel couldn’t resist following up her meal with a taste of the blonde’s furry cunt, which was as wet and swollen as her own. The lips were larger and meatier than before, and much more hairy, but still looked basically human to her eyes, although she had to admit she didn’t really know how different a cow’s vagina was from a lady’s. Kenzie, meanwhile, was staring at their friend’s face, which was more bovine than before but still recognizable.

“I don’t think she’s Lia anymore,” Kenzie said in a choked voice. “I think she’s gone, maybe forever.”

Hazel’s mind recoiled in horror, but her body was on autopilot, not prepared to stop enjoying the salt lick it had found between the blonde cow’s hind legs, at least not yet. Kenzie turned away, quietly weeping, so Hazel had no further distractions as her broad tongue brought the cow to a dripping climax.

Licking her lips, Hazel tried to show the Lia cow that her own teats needed attention. It took a while, but by nudging the blonde’s udder repeatedly, she seemed to get the message. Hazel sighed with relief as her friend finally began drinking her milk. “Kenzie…” she groaned, “Please help, I’m so full.”

With her head hanging low, Kenzie muttered, “Fine,” as she trudged away from the fire and found a teat. Hazel groaned and moaned, each one sounding more like a moo than the last, as her pressure was eased. She turned her eyes to the dying fire, feeling her identity subside into cow-ness almost in sync with the waning of the flames.

* * *

Kenzie couldn’t recall ever feeling as alone as she did when staring at the dull, bovine expressions on the faces she could still barely recognize as her friends. She assumed her own was as far along in its transformation, and their bodies all appeared to be entirely cow-like aside from being somewhat smaller and less completely furred. She was sure it was a matter of hours, at most, before she succumbed as well.

The worst part, she believed, was that her cow-body seemed to be in heat. Maybe it was simply jealousy spurred by the smells and sounds Lia and Hazel had made while she tried to ignore their sex, but Kenzie had never craved penetration more than she did at that moment. Any stimulation would have been welcome to soothe the aching, feverish haze, which battled for priority in her mind with the need to be milked.

Tears ran down her growing muzzle as the formerly petite girl did her best to resist the insistent, bestial urges that threatened to overwhelm her. She was sure that surrendering to either desire would be the death of her, at least in some sense of the word. Her existences as a person and as a cow might have some overlap or continuity, but she didn’t believe ‘Kenzie’ would persist if, or more likely when, she became fully an animal.

The pain eventually got too great for her to remain quiet, and grunts and groans began to escape despite her efforts to suffer in silence. That brought renewed attention from her former friends, whose ears twitched as they observed her agony with an air of curious ignorance. The cow once known as Hazel, still distinct because of the dark fur covering her, seemed to realize the need to be milked, or perhaps she simply smelled the liquid leaking from Kenzie’s overfull udder. Either way, she and Lia were soon drinking deeply, and Kenzie mooed with horrified relief.

It was the Hazel cow again that decided to sample the wet salt at its source, tracing her muzzle upwards along the trails of moisture that had leaked from Kenzie’s swollen sex and trickled all the way down to her teats. The petite brown-and-white cow bellowed with rapture at the attention, raising her dull brown eyes to the sky and watching a shooting star as it burned away to nothingness. Kenzie also gave up at that moment, with one final flare before darkness.

* * *

Despite the girls’ fears, however, they were not dead, merely dormant. Their personalities would occasionally surface briefly as the small herd roamed the island, grazing contentedly and providing relief to one another as best they could. They had no conception of time in their condition, and only the barest vestiges of memory or personal identity. Therefore, their confusion was very great when one day they awoke to find something very different from the only experiences they could recall.

Chapter 8

Kenzie blinked her eyes in the bright light of a morning sun and wondered what was going on. She looked down at the ground and was baffled to see her hooves seemed to have split into five skinny appendages, splayed out nearly halfway around it. A strange twitching near her rump made her aware that her tail, which should have been swishing in agitation and worry, seemed to have vanished. The moo of alarm she tried to utter seemed suspiciously quiet and high-pitched.

Strange noises emanated from the rest of the herd, and Kenzie glanced over at them to see two shivering, deformed cows mooing in voices that sounded as wrong as her own. Their fur was missing, or at least much too thin, which made Kenzie abruptly realize her own pale flesh was exposed as well. Their horns were gone, and their ears and muzzles were much too small. Their entire heads seemed shrunken and squashed.

Kenzie crawled awkwardly over to the other cows, who crowded close to each other in fear and confusion, lowing mournfully. Just then they became aware of another strange noise, a kind of throbbing roar, and looked toward the lake, finally discerning where it came from.

A very weak and quiet part of Kenzie’s mind recognized the strange apparition as a motorboat that was quickly closing the distance to them. She had conflicting impulses to flee from the noisy intruder and to run toward it and embrace the creatures crowded on its back. Unable to resolve the dilemma, she simply stayed where she was, slightly comforted by the presence of her sister cows, and waited to see what threat the beasts might pose.

“Oh my god!” said a shocked feminine voice. “I think it’s those girls who went missing last year! The poster is still tacked up at HQ!”

“I can’t imagine how,” said an equally shocked male voice. “We must have been up and down that island a dozen times looking for them, and found nothing! I can’t believe they could have hidden from us!”

“You think maybe they were kidnapped and whoever did it dropped them back here recently?” asked a second male voice, one that seemed merely surprised and worried. “Not to be creepy or anything, but they look like they’re drugged. And they don’t seem to care very much that they’re filthy, naked, and surrounded by people. Like they’ve been traumatized and they’re in shock, maybe.”

“Don’t worry ladies, you’re safe now,” said the female voice, who was busying herself throwing blankets over the cows, much to their befuddlement. They moaned and groaned, milling around, but made no real effort to escape. Kenzie couldn’t fully understand what the creatures were so excited about, but the blanket didn’t seem to be an attack, and even felt nice after she warmed up a little. Maybe the intruders realized she needed more fur, Kenzie thought.

* * *

Lia trembled as she sat on the unfamiliar bed, sandwiched between the other cows. “No, they’re people. Women!” she wearily told herself, repeating what their doctor kept trying to convince them of. In the blank hours or days since they’d been rescued, their minds had slowly started to awaken. There were still times when the girls would sink into an animalistic fugue state, and usually when it happened to one the others would follow, but she thought they were getting better. She didn’t quite know why she had that impression, or what it meant, but it made her feel worried.

Lia could remember a succession of boxes she and the other cows… girls… had been placed in after leaving their island home. The open box on the water had been followed by a similar one on land, and she felt a twinge of remembered pain in her tiny, too-high udders as she remembered being bounced around while riding in it. The following boxes had mostly been larger, although each time they moved from one stationary box to another, it involved more unpleasant bouncing in a smaller, mobile box.

The people they met had tried to put fitted blankets on the girls, but they’d rebelled at that. None of them much minded having a blanket they could wrap themselves in when they got cold, but the confinement of ones they couldn’t easily discard was alarming and uncomfortable. The people who looked after their current box, one with pleasantly soft walls, had finally abandoned the efforts.

Kenzie licked Lia’s cheek and then nuzzled at one of her diminutive teats hopefully, although by now they’d all discovered that there was no milk in their diminished udders, not even the largest ones sported by Hazel. They still liked to suckle one another for the comfort, though, and the salty flavor of their lower lips was basically the same as they could remember.

Voices were audible from outside the door, although Lia suspected the people didn’t realize they could be heard. Despite their shrunken ears, the girls all had very sensitive hearing, but nothing the humans talked about seemed very interesting.

“Have they shown any improvement?” asked a deep, masculine voice.

“A little, here and there,” replied another deep, but more feminine, voice. “They have good days and bad days. We’d assumed they had been drugged and conditioned, based on their bizarre behavior, but we haven’t found any chemical evidence for that, and they’ve never exhibited any withdrawal symptoms. Still, the doctors are worried about trying to medicate them until they’re sure nothing’s in their systems.”

“And you haven’t tried to separate them, or restrain them in their beds? Letting them engage sexually with one another seems… unprofessional. Prurient, even,” the male voice uttered, sounding uncomfortable, perhaps disdainful.

“They struggled so much when we tried to put them in clothes, even hospital gowns, that we were worried they’d hurt themselves. As long as we let them remain nude they stay pretty docile. And putting them in separate rooms got them extremely agitated as well. So, with no approval for sedatives, for now we’re just tolerating it while the higher-ups debate the matter.”

“And what about their families?” asked the first voice again.

“They haven’t been allowed to speak to the patients yet. Not that those girls are very communicative right now. But the director is adamant not to let any visitors try until we’re sure they won’t start mooing again.”

“Why shouldn’t we moo?” wondered Lia as she used her fingers on Hazel’s sex. “How can they not understand us, when we don’t even use as many sounds as they do? Isn’t simpler better?” Lia’s thoughts meandered back to happy memories of grass and sun and sex with her herd.

* * *

Hazel brushed her long, dark hair and tried not to concentrate on how alien the light, thin dress felt as it concealed her otherwise nude form. It was merely a disguise, nothing more than a costume, part of an act that included her grooming habits and providing believable answers to whatever questions the doctors wanted to ask them.

It had been many months since the three young cows had been admitted to the psychiatric hospital, and she knew their case had been much-discussed and sensationalized in the media, although she’d been assured that the most embarrassing details had never been made public. She was no longer sure what they thought she was supposed to be embarrassed about, though. There had been a time, early on, when Hazel and her friends had tried to believe the doctors’ insistent claims about them being women, as opposed to cattle, but the idea simply felt wrong, and they gradually grew convinced that it was all some kind of deception.

Hazel wasn’t remotely ashamed of being a cow trapped in a human body, although she found it distressing, but she knew better than to admit that anymore. Her memories of the time before, as well as those of her sister cows, helped them to figure out the ways to convince their doctors that they were healthy enough to be released, and to try reintegrating with society. Just a few days earlier, they’d been informed of their success, and that their families would be escorting them home that afternoon.

Hazel finished making herself ‘presentable,’ as the nurses understood the term, and waited patiently, standing shoulder-to-shoulder with the other cows. They all knew that their necessary performance was not yet over, that the hardest part was just ahead of them. But they’d been fooling their parents into thinking they were girls for weeks now, and the cows exchanged knowing looks with one another, confident that they would soon be free if they could just maintain the façade a little longer.

Chapter 9

Hazel, Lia, and Kenzie calmly paddled their canoe through the thick fog that had descended on the lake, making the rising moon a pearly blur in front of them as they navigated mostly by instinct. It had taken several weeks of careful acting to lull their families into a belief that things were back to something like normal. They’d finally stopped hovering around all the time, and allowed their daughters a little bit of freedom and privacy again. That had been all the opening that the cunning cows required. They hoped to be back in their real home by the time anyone realized they were missing again.

Kenzie was in the bow, struggling to remove her dress, then tossing it and her sandals into the water before taking up her paddle again. The other cows soon followed her lead, luxuriating in the feel of the damp, clammy air on their naked skin. They mooed quietly, happy at the sensation of freedom, even if the wind tickling the small amount of fur they’d retained in their human forms felt like a tease.

Much more quickly than the last time, the three friends found the island, landing precisely at the spot where the campground stood, which appeared the same as it ever had. With no luggage or supplies to unload, it was the work of a moment for the cows to push the canoe back into the lake and set it adrift, trusting the light breeze to carry it far away.

Knowing that it might take a while for their bodies to restore themselves, the naked girls fell to their hands and knees in the clearing and began cropping grass. Some of the salads the humans had fed them had been intriguing, but nothing tasted as good to the cattle as fresh, dewy grass, except perhaps for their friends’ warm milk or salty lust.

With knowing looks, the cows realized they were all thinking the same thing, and they cut their grazing short in order to share their love for one another as best they could, despite still being trapped in their small and nearly furless forms. They pleasured each other with their tiny tongues and slender fingers, each silently admitting that there was much joy and satisfaction to be had together, no matter what bodies they inhabited.

The cows were overjoyed to find their transformations proceeding much more rapidly than before, and were soon suckling from one another again, stroking their swelling udders with increasingly hoof-like hands, mooing blissfully.