The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Boss, the Naga (2/2)

The majestic lamia leaped forward stopping right in front of me. I opened my eyes to see katja smiling at me. “I’m ssorry I couldn’t resist sscaring you a little, my curious boy”

She loosened the button of my trouser causing it to fall down. “You ssee miky you don’t have to be sscared around me you can jusst relaxss and trusst me. Have you ever seen one client not coming back?”

The way she hissed to me indeed made me feel relaxed, but I couldn’t let myself be fooled by her. Just when I wanted to answer I felt something slide past my leg. It was part of her ruff scaly tail, it didn’t feel nice at all and got me to reality again. I gathered all my courage and asked: “katja please let me go uuuuhn”

While I was talking the tip of her tail started looping its way up on one of my legs. This time I didn’t feel scales it was the belly of her snake body that touched my skin. The sensation was incredibly arousing. Her tail looped all the way up to my boxers and slowly started massaging my groins from the outside. “Hmm to bad sstaying with me can be real pleassurable, but if you want to leave I won’t sstop you, jusst keep this our little ssecret. Although I doubt anyone would believe you anywayss.”

After she said that she retreated her tail from his leg and turned around sliding back to the three. She smirked he wouldn’t go any ware, there wasn’t a human alive that could resist her snake charms. Lamia’s were creatures with a high libido, so when it came down to seducing people they had a high arsenal of weapons. From the moment Mike came in contact with her snake form he was lost. She could have taken him there and then, but it was way more fun this way.

“hey wait” I said. “I don’t need to leave right now, I can stay a little longer.” Maybe this wasn’t a smart idea, but if she was prepared to let me go like that she couldn’t be that dangerous. I looked at the girl up in the three, she was sitting on a branch with a stupid expression on her face and spirals in her eyes.

“Did you actually hypnotized her?”

Katja turned around with a seductive smile on her face, “yess I did, just like that girl from your video. Yess my little kinky boy, I ssaw the video which you accssidently uploaded and thought why not make hiss fantassy come thru, hmm?”

My fear was replaced by shame and arousal at the same time. “Could you maybe, I don’t know, show it?”

Katja moved real close to me. “ssure I can Miky”

I know, this was probably not the best idea, but if Katja had the intension of hurting me she would have done so already and to be hypnotized by a powerful and dominant woman was kind of my biggest fantasy. Also I slowly developed a craving for her soft touch and seductive hisses.

I didn’t completely let my guard down though.

“But only a for few seconds I don’t want you to completely hypnotize me ok?”

“Ofcoursse not, why don’t you count down from 5 and when you reach zero I’ll sstop”

“fair enough, but no funny business Katja.”

Katja pretended she didn’t hear that last comment, she cupped my chin with her index finger and as she spoke her eyes started to glow with colorful spirals. “Ssplendid, ssuch a good boy. Now both eyes on katja’ss if you will.”

The colors in her eyes where amazingly beautiful, I had no other choice but to keep looking straight into her eyes. While my senses became overwhelmed my mouth dropped open slightly.

“Don’t forget to coouunt” Katja teased.

Right, I almost forgot if I didn’t count she would hypnotize me completely.

“Fiiive..” I slurred. It was a huge effort just to get that number out of my mouth. I tried to think of the number before five, but it was so hard with those beautiful spirals going around and around.

“F-fourr..”

Around and around so beautiful, what was I doing again?

“Poor Miky, counting can be sso hard sometimess. Katja understandss, jusst sstop your silly effort and follow my eyes.”

now standing at the base of the three, with my arms at my side I was looking up totally fascinated by the naga hanging above me.

I felt her tail starting to loop just above my waist binding my arms with it. In no time at all her tail had reached my neck and sealed the deal with a gently pull. The pleasure of her touch was almost unbearable. Just before my legs gave in I got lifted effortlessly into the three. My legs where moving in mid air as a reaction to her pleasure assault.

I wouldn’t mind this feeling going on for a while, but the constant pulses of her eyes were beginning to take its toll on me. I was becoming more tired by the second and couldn’t suppress a yawn.

Katja immediately picked up the sign and started acting on it. “Hmm getting a little ssleepy there are we? Well ass a hypno fetishisst you probably know whatss going to happen nexsst.”

An alarm signal went off in my head. Indeed I knew what was coming, the next step was always putting the subject to sleep and after that the hypnotist would gain full control. I couldn’t let this happen, with all my effort I managed to think straight a bit. “three…”

“Ssilly little Miky, itss so cute that you try” Katja giggled.

“two..uuung”

Her coils sqeeuzed a little bit tighter around me, immediately relaxed again and then squeezed once more. Katja repeated the squeezing in the same rhythm as her pulsating eyes, creating a powerful and relaxing massage for me. As if that wasn’t enough she also started to move her head back and forth in her snake like way. My eyes were forced to follow hers causing them to become more tired.

My resistance crumbled down even more when she started hissing.

“Ssleeepy boy let your tired eyes ressst, let yoursself fall into a happy ssleepy sslumber. You’re sstronger than any of my previouss clientsss, or prey’ss whichss ever you prever . Anyway the fight iss over you can rest in Katja’ss ssave embracsse now. Yess my tired, drowsy little boy, go to ssleep now. SSSleeep, SSSSSleeeep.”

Katja lulled my eyes completely shut. A goofy grin appeared on my face, indicating that I was completely hers. That night Katja used me as her sex toy and let me remember the pleasure.

When I woke up at home the day after, my first idea was to go to the police. But a small voice in my head told me, that I should discuss everything with my boss Katja first. That made perfect sense I should always talk to Katja first, maybe if I was lucky she would even consider hypnotizing me again.