The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Name Is Elizabeth

Part Three

I wake up some time later, groggy and confused. How long did I sleep for? I meant to only lay down for a little bit, but it feels like I’ve been asleep for hours. I’m tucked into the covers somehow; my mom must have come in while I was sleeping. That further backs up my theory that I slept a lot longer than I meant to. I check my phone and it says it’s only 12:30 but then why is my battery almost dead. I decide to look through my settings to figure out what’s been eating up my battery life, but suddenly I feel a headache coming on. Great… well hopefully they at least have some Advil around here. I go to get up, but I realize how sluggish my body feels. What the heck was wrong with me? Am I getting sick?

Then I remember Jim gave me this weird glass of milk before I came up for a nap, it tasted different. Was it non pasteurized or something? Did he give me some wacked out milk that made me sick? Can you even get sick from drinking non pasteurized milk if it’s fresh? Either way I was definitely not happy about it, I wanted to give him a piece of my mind. If I could ever work up the strength to get out of bed…

Eventually I was able to get up and sit on the edge of the bed. My stomach felt empty; or rather I felt a dull pain that I think meant I was hungry. I finally pushed myself off the bed and stumbled to my feet. As I opened my bedroom door I was greeted by my mother carrying a tray with a bowl of oatmeal and a tall glass of milk. My mouth watered as I felt the pain in my stomach grow.

“Oh hey sugar— Finally woke up did ya’? You gave us quite a mighty scare. You musta come down with heat sickness, since you been layin in bed since yesterday—” Oh shit, I did sleep for a long time. Why didn’t they wake me up? And how did I sleep for 24 hours!? I started to panic, something definitely was going on around her, my legs felt weak and I stumbled back onto my bed. My mother advanced quickly and placed the tray of food on my lap. Everything seemed to be happening so fast.

“You just worry about gettin’ better baby girl— Gotta keep yer strength up!” My mom gently grabbed my hand and guided it to the glass of milk on the tray; my body did the rest on its own bringing the glass up to my mouth without me even telling it to do so. The sweet liquid hit my lips and I felt my head start swimming, It tasted so good, and it was nice and thick too it coated my mouth and throat in it’s satisfying goodness and I felt my insides tingling. Milk was good for me, and I could feel it working on my body as I gulped it down. I was almost pacified by it, but my groggy mind managed to push out some thoughts and turn them into words, though just barely

“Wha ’bout my car?” I mumbled softly. My mom didn’t respond, she just picked up the spoon and loaded it with oatmeal before bringing it to my mouth. I had already finished my milk and my mouth opened reflexively. The warm oatmeal tasted nice, it wasn’t salty like the rest of the food she made. That made me happy. I swallowed the food down my throat which was still aching from being distended by my rapid gulping of milk. The oat meal was sweet like the milk; obviously it would be since she probably put milk in it too. It seemed like everything she made had some milk in it.

I was so absorbed in thought that I didn’t even realize that my mother had left. The door was closed and my glass of milk had been refilled. At some point I had taken over with eating my oatmeal. I decided to save the second glass of milk for last as a reward for eating my whole meal.

When I was done with the meal I put the dirty dishes on the floor with my glass from the night before. Mom left the light on and the brightness was making me dizzy again. I lie back on my bed and felt my heart pounding. I was getting hot again, really hot. I had to pry my shirt off to let my skin breath. My body was sweating and tingling, and my mind felt cloudy. I wasn’t really thinking of anything, just trying to process what was happening to me. I started to smell myself again. A whole day of lying in bed and sweating had given me that same scent that I had before I showered. It smelled different than usual though. Normally when I sweat it just feels gross, there was usually a little smell but it wasn’t anything noticeable. But now I smelled distinct, like musk... I don’t know, it’s hard to describe it. It wasn’t particularly invasive. Maybe I would take a shower once my head stopped spinning.

* * *

Sometime later my body stopped tingling. I wasn’t sure how long it had been, it was hard to keep track of time in here. The bright light of the room pulsed and seemed to only make that tingling feeling more intense. I’m not sure what was making me feel that way, maybe it was the heat stroke that Mom told me I had. I finally sat up and looked at my phone. It was dead. Great, just what I needed.

I crawled out of bed and went over to my bag to look for my charger. I pulled everything out and scattered it around the floor trying to find it but my charger wasn’t there. Damn it, I doubt my Mom or Jim has one, but I should at least ask them.

I got up with a wobble and went towards the door, but stopped when I remembered I wasn’t wearing a shirt. I threw one on quickly and went downstairs. The TV was blaring again, some kind of cooking show where they seemed to do more eating than cooking. I walked into the kitchen to smell some more food being cooked, it smelled cheesy. My stomach growled.

“Hey Mom, do you have a charger for an iPhone?” I asked standing in the doorway to the kitchen.

“Oh I don’t know darlin’, maybe Jim would know, why don’t you sit at the table? Dinner will be ready soon”

I was still in a sort of daze, my head felt light, like it was filled with air. I slowly stumbled back into the chair that was behind me and zoned out, waiting for Jim to come by so I can ask him about… a phone charger. I mouthed the words to myself as if afraid I was going to forget. Then suddenly I was interrupted by a big steaming bowl of mac and cheese being placed in front of me. The mac and cheese were piled high almost to the point of overflowing. My mouth started watering, but I knew I wouldn’t be able to eat it all having just eaten a huge bowl of oatmeal however long ago.

“Can I have a glass of milk?” My mouth asked without me telling it to.

Fortunately Jim placed down a tall glass right in front of me; he must have brought it in from outside. I almost reflexively grabbed the glass, but my arm hesitated. This was wrong, I shouldn’t be drinking so much milk, it would only dehydrate me. My mother reassured me with her soothing voice

“Go on sugar, drink up” She cooed.

It was all the motivation I needed to bring the sweating glass to my lips, and soon the sweet creamy fresh milk slid down my throat. It was thicker than the milk you buy at the store, most of the milk here was thicker, but this was really thick. It felt like I was drinking creamer. By the time I was done with my glass everything was a blur, the TV was so loud and noisy the words echoed in my head as I desperately tried to get a grip on what was happening to me. The host of the program kept moaning and making obnoxious eating noises “This tastes so good you could just eat it all day” She blathered. It made my stomach growl. Luckily for my Mom was here to help me get started with my meal, she put a heaping spoonful in my mouth. Like a ball being pushed off the top of a hill that was all I needed to start shoveling the cheesy treat into my mouth. The food was salty like usual, it made my tongue sting as I ate more and more. The more food that slid down my throat the more I realized just how starving I was. My stomach hurt so much from being hungry that I started to cry a bit. It felt a little embarrassing to have tears streaming down my cheeks at the dinner table, but I absolutely could not leave until my plate was clear. I could almost make out Jim saying something along those lines to me as I ate through my confused daze.

I was the last person at the dinner table; I just sat there feeling awful. I couldn’t even get out of my seat for an hour, and when I did I went straight to my room. It was only when I flopped on my bed that I realized I had attended dinner with no pants on. I remembered my shirt but not my pants? God that was embarrassing. I tossed and turned a while, feeling full of energy yet completely lethargic as I had since yesterday. On top of that I smelled that peculiar scent again. Whenever I smelled it it seemed to make my heart beat a little faster. I was also feeling hot and sweaty again so I pulled off my shirt. In the process of that I knocked one of my boobs with my wrist and discovered if felt a lot more sensitive than usual.

My chest felt tight, and when I grabbed my boobs a dull tingling sensation creeped across my body. It was pleasant enough so I decided to just sit there and massage myself for a while. My own scent seemed to drive me on. The more I played with my breasts the stronger the scent became and the faster my heart rate got. I realized after who knows how long of groping myself in the dark that I was actually becoming horny. It was an odd realization because I never really got that way. I typically had a very low libido and was able to go for quite a long time without touching myself.

Yet for some reason I felt an urge to masturbate while I was staying at my mother’s home. It felt so wrong, like something only a hick who was raised around here would do. I never would have dreamed of masturbating in someone else’s home, but this was an URGE. It’s like when you realize that you’re breathing manually and you can’t go back to just breathing. I reached down to roll down my panties and the scent I had smelled recently hit me like a ton of bricks, it went straight to the back of my nose. I reached for my pussy and was shocked to find it absolutely soaked. It was so messy with my own juices that my panties had become saturated. THAT was the scent I had smelled? When did my pussy start smelling so ripe?

My fingers started getting to work. I needed to just get this over with so I could start thinking clearly again. Normally I don’t masturbate because it just doesn’t feel very good until the very end, but today it felt euphoric. It was like my pussy had been recently reborn into a tool for my own pleasure as opposed to just another body part that I mostly forgot about. I only worked the clit for now since that was what I usually did when masturbating. I found sticking my fingers in to be a crude and demeaning thing to do. However tonight there was a feeling down there, like it was aching to be filled with something. My own hazy brain and this overwhelming horniness lead me to just plunge my fingers in with a satisfying sound. I hoped it wasn’t too loud.

The more I messed with my pussy the more my strangely pungent juices lathered over my hands, the scent continually flowing into my nose and straight to my brain. I was making something of a mess out of my bed sheets without entirely realizing it. I pushed myself over the edge and my girl cum slathered over my inner thighs and everything in the vicinity of my pussy.

I was delirious, and ceaselessly horny. I have no idea how many times I made myself cum or how long I jilled off for, but the next morning I woke up with my hands still on my crotch. A thick malaise blanketed my head so I just used my sheets to wipe my girl slime off and I half went back to bed. Eventually Mom brought up another tray of oatmeal and milk. She put it at the base of my bed and left. When I managed to make myself crawl to the edge of the bed to eat I noticed how big the bowl was. It felt larger than yesterdays but I figured I would just eat what I could; they probably didn’t have a unified set of dishes in this house anyways. I ate the milky sweet oatmeal happily, never really leaving my bed. The more toned back flavor was greatly appreciated as opposed to the harsh flavors of the rest of my Mom’s cooking. There weren’t any berries, or cinnamon or anything in it besides oats and milk, but for whatever reason it was hitting the spot for me.

I didn’t notice how much of a mess my lazy eating position caused me to make of my face. I just ate my breakfast and then reached for the rewarding milk. I brought it to my lips and let my throat open up wide as I tried to take the rich and creamy drink in as few gulps as possible. Something about how it makes my throat stretch to its limits made me smile. I felt another wonderful high start to wash over me so I got back into bed and stared at the celling as the milk went to work making my body tingle, and my heart pound. It was amazing how good milk was for a growing girl.