The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Name Is Elizabeth

Part Four

Ever since yesterday I haven’t found the energy to get out of my room for very long. Luckily Mom keeps bringing me food and milk. I’m so glad she’s taking care of me. The few times I did manage to get out of my room to use the rest room I had gotten so light headed that I had to just come right back after I had relived myself. Time seemed to flow by in a blur, yet it also seemed to drag out. I was certain that I had already stayed too long to make it to the Archeology show I was planning on going to… I wanted to ask Jim what was taking so long with my car, but I’m too sick to go wandering around on my own. Well that’s what my mom said, and to be honest she was right. My room had quickly become untidy with scattered clothes and dishes. I’m normally not this much of a slob but I was just in a sort of funk since I got here.

I was sprawled out on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. There wasn’t anything to do in my room, just zone out. I could go downstairs to watch the TV, but it was hot down their and I ran the risk of having to talk to Jim. Time seemed to dilate as the light above me flickered and surged. I was so bored just laying there that I had gotten an awful idea stuck in my head. I didn’t want to be obscene or anything, and I wasn’t exactly as desperate as I was last night, but maybe… maybe touching myself would help pass the time up here? I only needed to wait until my car was fixed which I was sure would be no time at all.

I’m not dirty for thinking about this, I convinced myself. It was natural, guys do it all the time, so why can’t I? My head was filled with a back and forth argument with myself. The idea bounced around for who knows how long, but when I snapped too I realized that my hand was hanging close to my crotch, hovering just out of reach, waiting for the order to start masturbating.

I decided there would be no harm in it. Mom had just brought me breakfast a little while ago (A wonderful big bowl of extra creamy oatmeal with a glass of milk on the side.) Maybe I was still a little high from my last glass of milk, but I finally determined that a little bit of pussy petting would be okay as long as I didn’t make so much of a mess like last time. My sheets still wore the stains from my feminine juices.

My had slipped under the waist band of my panties and crept towards my clit. My eyes widened as electricity shot through me. To my pleasant surprise, my pussy was still as sensitive as it was last night. It only took a little touching for wetness to gush forth. My mind lagged as I felt around my crotch to determine why I was so worked up already. Maybe it was the pleasant smell of my musk or maybe it was the after effects of that filling meal, but my panties had already gotten far too soaked by the time I realized that I should probably take them off.

I pulled off my underwear and flung them across the room. As they hit the wall with a smack and stuck to it for a bit I shuddered at the grossness of what I had just absent mindedly done, but it didn’t take long for my hand to press on and continue working my clit. An unknown amount of time passed with me zoning out with my hand fucking with my privates, at some point during my masturbation my other hand had found its way up to my tingling tits. For the most part I was zoning out, but I also was able to push out a few thoughts and reflections about my life. I know it’s not a particularly sexy thing to think about when masturbating, but like I said I wasn’t masturbating to cum I was just trying to pass the time.

I thought about why I was here, and I don’t mean my car breaking down and me getting stranded at my mom’s house. For a long time I had decided to do everything on my own, I didn’t want to rely on my mom or anyone. I even payed for college on my own, that’s part of the reason I had decided to stay at my moms before the event I was going to. I didn’t have the money to afford one night at a motel.

In a weird twist of fate, my refusal to accept help from my mom or Jim had lead me to this position. I was imposing on them much more that I had originally intended to, and Mom was even having to take care of me since I got sick. Maybe I should let my mom take care of me more often. I shouldn’t shy away from them just because I want to be independent. Something about being taken care of like this was making me realize how much I missed my mom, and how much I needed her support. Even though we barely talked since I got here, I felt like something was bonding me to her. Like our connection was growing.

Almost as if on cue, Mom entered the room with another tray in hand. I scrambled to cover up, but I had been laying on my sheets. No doubt I had just flashed my pussy to my mom for much longer than I wanted to. By the time I decided that I should just close my legs and hide the rest of my privates with my hand she was already staring at me with a sweet yet surprised look on her face.

“M-mom!” I stammered

“Oh my Lizzy, Sorry to barge in like this! I had no idea that you were… gettin’ acquainted with yourself…” My face was red like a fire truck, this is the exact thing I had feared happening the most. I was so embarrassed that I hadn’t even realized that she set the tray down and came over to kneel at the side of the bed. I jumped a bit when I noticed how close she had gotten.

“Oh Lizzy, I realize that I never really taught you about these things. I’m sorry that you had to figure all this out on your own… You’re a growin’ girl and you aught to learn about what it means to be a woman from someone experienced in the matter.” She placed a hand gently on my shoulder.

I stuttered again, not able to say anything. All I could do was stare at her, still shocked from being walked in on. What did she mean anyways? I’m… 25. I’m pretty sure that my puberty ended already. Did girls keep growing that late in life? What did she mean about me learning what it meant to be a woman? I suppose this was just her way of apologizing for being preoccupied with her relationship with Jim while I was in high school. Old memories started getting dredged up, I certainly wasn’t expecting to cry just after masturbating, but here I was. My mom pulled me into a hug and I cried into her shoulder. She comforted me while I had my moment, and I had completely forgotten that I was completely naked from the waste down.

When she got up and left finally I noticed that she had brought me a plate of cookies and a nice big jug of milk. No glass though. I reflected on how emotional I had gotten, and I got back to wondering if I was starting my period. If not that then my hormones might be fucked up or something, because I have definitely not been myself lately.

I tried some of the cookies she brought me. They tasted great, but maybe were a little rich? The milk is definitely appreciated. I hesitated to drink straight out of the jug, but she had brought me no glass. The tip of the jug met my lips and the smooth silky goodness coated my throat. I had never realized how great milk was and I honestly feel like I was missing out. I pulled the jug away from my lips to get a breath of air and my hand subconsciously reached for more cookies. I wasn’t paying attention to the crumbs that spilled on my bed,or the extra milk running down my face. I was in sort of a feeding frenzy. Something about this stuff was addicting. I couldn’t stop myself from eating the whole plate... and of course the jug was empty too.

I put my dirty dishes in the pile next to my bed and lied down. Even though I had just gorged on cookies and milk, my stomach didn’t feel full. I guess it just wasn’t as filling of a meal as oatmeal is. I put a hand on my soft stomach and squeezed. I don’t remember it being so pudgy, but I guess eating... however many meals a day, and eating BIG meals like that... A girl’s gonna grow a bit. I don’t mind so much, I’m a big advocate for body positivity.

It wasn’t long before the wonderful high set in. It had gotten to be my favorite part of drinking so much milk. Everything simultaneously went numb while my sensitivity skyrocketed. My brain was working at a million miles a minute, but I wasn’t thinking anything. Normally I just lay in my bed and watched the flickering ceiling light until the high ended, but this time I decided to try something different. I was still wet from earlier and I hadn’t cum, so my hand found it’s way to my pussy again. My heart was pounding so hard and my head throbbed. When I touched my clit I noticed two things: one was that my clit was absolutely hard as a diamond, and two was that touching my pussy when on a milk high was one of the most intense feelings I had ever experienced.

Everything seemed to speed up like I was forcing a music box to play faster. My clit was the gear and the more feverishly I jilled off the more fast everything went. My heart felt like it was going to explode with how fast and heavy it was beating. I was sweating up a storm, my sheets were absolutely soaked in it. And my lips were quivering, I panted and muttered out some things in ecstasy, but I couldn’t really focus on what I was saying.

After what felt like an hour or one minute, my pussy squirted fem cum powerfully. It sprayed everywhere; it got on the walls and even a few drops got onto the ceiling. It was the kind of orgasm that permanently changes you, whether you know what changed or not. Then the lethargy hit, and harder than ever before. I closed my eyes as my body still shook in the aftermath of that world shattering orgasm, my lips didn’t really stop quivering as they mouthed out who knows what, like I was reading a script. Soundless words slipped out from them in rhythm with the flickering light above my head.