The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Name Is Elizabeth

Part Five

I woke up more hungry than I’ve ever been. A growing girl’s gotta eat. I couldn’t wait for Mom to bring me my food so I got up and stumbled out of bed. I felt so sluggish, but the burning in my tummy pushed me forward. I wobbled into the kitchen, where mom always was and mumbled for her. It took her a bit to turn around as she hadn’t heard me, but when she did her face brightened up.

“OH, Lizzy! How ya doin’ darlin?”

“M-mom, I’m hungry. S-so hungry, please.” I nearly whined at her, pleading for her to feed me.

“Oh sugar, I’ll whip you up something real quick, you just go back to your room and wait.”

“M’kay… Can I please have some milk?” I was still groggy and my brain was barely functioning, thus explains my mumbling.

Mom went to the fridge and brought me a nice big bottle of milk. It was so cold and so full. My mouth watered.

“Better drink that in your room dear” She said as she gave it to me.

I brought the milk back up and sat at the edge of my bed. I downed the milk in one go. It hurt my throat and I was left gasping for air, but my stomach was so empty and I needed to get something in it. The milk left me with another pleasant glow. I decided to touch myself while I waited for Mommy to bring me my oatmeal. Luckily I had never put any panties back on so my pussy was easy access.

A few gears started turning in my head as I remembered how that also means I went downstairs with my hairy muff hanging out, but I was interrupted by Mom bringing a nice big mixing bowl of oatmeal into my room. It was nice and milky just how I liked it, and not too hot either. She also brought up another jug of milk for me to drink. She was so nice, she thought of everything.

“Mom” I said before she turned to leave. “It’s boring up here, Do you have a spare TV?” Hearing the blaring noise of the TV downstairs had reminded me of how bleak my life up here was. I needed something for my brain to fixate on besides the walls which weren’t quite so clean as they were when I first got here.

“I’ll get Jim to bring his in from the garage.” She said with a smile before leaving me to my breakfast.

I laid down on my stomach with my tender breasts hanging off the edge of the bed. There was a table at the foot of the bed that my breakfast was put down on. I looked for a spoon to eat my oatmeal with but couldn’t find any. She must have rushed to bring up the meal to the point where she forgot to get me something to eat it with.

I was already kinda buzzed from that bottle of milk I drank, and I figured that since it wasn’t a very messy food I could just eat with my hand. I was also too starved and lethargic to go back downstairs just for a spoon. This was the biggest meal I had eaten since I got here, and as such it took me a while to eat. I just laid down and took my time. My head was over the bowl as I shoveled the oatmeal into my mouth lazily. The high from my milk was starting to kick in again, and my free hand reached for my pussy. I played with myself while I ate my breakfast, a big jug of milk waiting right next to me as and after breakfast treat. Even though the oatmeal was nice and cool my body continued to overheat. I pulled my shirt off and went back to eating, though I may have gotten my hands mixed up… It’s okay, I could just wash my pussy off later, plus the way my pussy juice mixed with the oatmeal made it taste really good.

Just as I had finished my oat meal and got up on my knees I noticed that my boobs felt like they had a lot more weight to them. My body seemed to be plumping up pretty quickly since I got here. Gears started turning a little bit in my head as I looked down at my tits which had most definitely inflated a cup size or two.

Then I got thirsty again, I consciously grabbed the jug of milk and brought it to my face. I decided to drink this one slow so I could savor it. I could already smell that this was an exceptionally tasty jug of milk. I fell back onto my butt and tilted the jug back so I could just drink it all down. I could feel my clit harden and my pussy gush as this milk hit my nearly full stomach.

Sometime between me starting to drink the milk and me finishing it off a TV had appeared in my room. It was tiny, less than 12 inches, and old too, but it was loud. I remember seeing Jim out of the corner of my eye but I had been too absorbed in my milk high to acknowledge him fully. My face heated up with embarrassment as I laid back in my bed and stared at the flickering screen. It seemed to be playing some boring footage of a rodeo. I was too lazy to change the channel though so I just zoned out as my second high hit me. Into my pussy my fingers went and a drunken grin crept across my face. There was something horribly wrong here, but I just found myself preoccupied each time I tried to think of it. The TV racked masked the obscene noises my pussy was making. The announcer was prattling on about cows or something.

* * *

Once the TV got put in my room I could hardly think about anything but the visceral thoughts that had been previously distracting me. Playing with my pussy became a constant affair. The TV stayed on all night, none of it was stuff I would normally watch, but then again I wasn’t really watching it. I was desperately playing with my pussy and trying to get to the next wonderful orgasm. Mom had brought in a few more mixing bowls of oatmeal for me and she kept me well supplied with milk so I was basically riding one big wave of pleasant feels. Of course I stopped masturbating every time my mom came in the room, I’m not a shameless slut after all.

I noticed that my boobs have been feeling more and more tight and tingly. Whenever I touch them to inspect whats going on with them I immediately get wet. I wonder if I could get myself to cum just from playing with them? My nipples are especially sensitive. My head goes off to la la land whenever my fingers find their way to those soft little pleasure centers.

Well, maybe soft isn’t the right word for them any more. It’s such a surprise how fast southern cooking can make a girl grow. At least that’s what some lady on the TV told me. It all feels so surreal, like I’m in a dream. There’s no way someone could grow this many cup sizes in just a few days…

It has been just a few days right? At this point I was only tracking the passage of time by the sun outside my window, but even that was kinda hard to keep track of because my sleep scheduled had gotten so out of wack since I got here. Sometimes I would wake up in the middle of the night, and sometimes I would fall asleep and wake up with the sun seemingly not changing position in the sky. I looked at the huge mess of garbage and dirty dishes my room had become and my head started to hurt.

Mom knocked on the door and came in, She had another bottle of milk with her. My mouth watered and I sat up. I was wearing one of my big shirts that covered my tits and my pussy was covered by the bed sheets. Obviously my bras didn’t fit any more, so she could plainly see my nipples poking through my top.

“Here you go Lizzy, you gotta keep your hydration up. So make sure to drink all of this, m’kay?”

I nodded, my eyes affixed to the bottle as she held it out for me to take. I almost drooled as I brought it to my lips. She watched me in the dark room, my face only illuminated by the flickering TV light. The tip of the bottle met my lips and I eagerly started to drink, but I cut myself short. This milk was… weird… It was really thick, like way more thick than the milk she normally gave me. But it smelled so strong, I was getting wet just from the smell of the milk alone. The taste was also way more intense, even a quick gulp was enough to make my whole mouth tingle. Mom must have sensed my hesitation because she reached her hand out and patted my head

“It’s okay darlin, drink up. It’ll help you feel real good.” She cooed

Something about my moms reassurance made me feel so relaxed, I had never felt more attached to Mom. It was like there was something that was connecting me to her, maybe it was the fact that she was taking care of me, or maybe…

The bottom of the bottle tilted up some how and I let out a surprised squeak. Milk overflowed just a bit onto my cheeks, but my throat started running on auto pilot. Gulp after gulp the thick sticky milk slid down into my belly. It had the consistency of glue, and it stuck to my mouth and throat like glue also. The milk high came in after only a few gulps. My pussy was so drenched, I was probably getting all over my sheets again.

I loved the milk high, it made my head feel fuzzy and it made my body tingle. But as I drank this gooey sludge I was soon overtaken by an even more powerful sensation. It was really hard to describe. It was as if something was growing inside me. Like butterflies in my stomach, only it felt more… concrete. It was just a feint feeling at first, but as I gulped more and more of the sticky milk I could feel the sensation growing. It was not unlike the feeling I get right before I cum during a milk high. It was a sexual pressure that just kept building up more and more. It persisted long after I let the last drop of mind melting milk drip from the tip of the bottle.

Mommy had long since left the room, and that was my cue to jill off like crazy. My arms both worked with all their might to hammer out an orgasm as quickly as possible. I wasn’t even thinking of anything while doing it. Just mindless touching and rubbing and prodding at my pussy. It barely even felt like my own hands thanks to the numbness that came with a milk high.

Over and over again I came, squirting and screaming into my pillow. But the pressure never released. My clit was throbbing in sync with the flickering of the TV, and my inner thighs and hands were coated in sticky girl gack. My pussy felt so electric, like it was a switch that had be wired straight to my brain. Yet I still felt an intense NEED for something. I sat there staring at the ceiling again, stroking my clit and fingering my cunt lazily as I slowly worked out a few more orgasms, much less feverishly this time. As I sat their I noticed the tingling in my chest. It was like a buzzing fruit fly that you barely notice at first, but once it has your attention you cant forget about it.

My hands reached under my shirt and grabbed my boobs. They were still coated in pussy juice and sticky thick girl cum, but that didn’t matter. I NEEDED to have my tits touched. My lubed up fingers rolled over my nipples, each time sending shock waves of pleasure through my body. Squeezing my tits felt so right, and playing with my nipples felt just as exhilarating at touching my clit. I have no idea how long I played with my boobs but by the end my shirt had become soaked with my own sweat. I pried it off to see my boobs covered in the big mess I had brought up from my crotch. I got up to take a shower, but that feeling never really went away.

It was the start of my obsession with my own growing titties.