The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Name Is Elizabeth

Part Six

My boobies feel all tingly ever since the other night. I indulged myself in petting my tits for a while the day after, but as I kept playing with them I got concerned when the feeling just grew and grew. I only masturbated six times since yesterday because I’m afraid I wont be able to help myself from touching my amazing tits. I’ve been thinking about something for a little while, but I always get distracted some how. I think they’re doing something to me, I just can’t figure out what it is. I cant tell how long I’ve been in this room, but I don’t think a girl grows as much as me in just a few days. Even if she is constantly sipping on mind melting milk. Currently I would firmly label myself as pudgy, where as I was rather slim when I got here. Limiting myself to a sensible half dozen orgasms a day has allowed my head to clear ever so slightly and I’ve been able to think about how I’ve become such a lazy slob in such an alarmingly short amount of time. Yet I cant force myself to leave this room long enough to do anything about my situation. I just stuff my face with cold milky oats and gulp down whatever weird milk they bring me.

A fear slowly built up inside me. My body seemed to be stuck in a continuous motion towards softening further and further. My appetite has grown so big that Mom has had to start bringing my food in by the bucket full. I don’t even dare look in the mirror whenever I make the journey to the bathroom. I’m just too afraid of the disgusting messy girl I’d see.

Despite my fear being overwhelming I just couldn’t organize enough motivation to do anything about my situation. The milk highs kept coming and making me feel so lazy and horny and my own horny musk perpetually dulled my brain causing my primal urges to take control of my hands and finally force me to shlick out one more O. My thighs were perpetually soaked in wet and sticky girl slime. My fingers worked vigorously to send my brain spiraling into another dizzying orgasm thus bringing me to my 7th in one day.

“Okay…” I panted to myself as I tried to reorient myself “Still doing great, just need to keep myself from jilling off too much so I can…”

My eyes felt heavy and I zoned out mid sentence. The tv was droning on, I try not to focus on it sometimes but it’s just so noisy. It tells me to make sure to finish all the milk mommy brings me. My hand automatically brings the bottle up to my slack mouth and I lazily chug the rest. My brain turns to mush again.

My milk highs have been getting a little weird lately. I keep fixating on my tiddies. I want to avoid doing that but they just feel so yummy. There’s an itch or something that need scratching but no matter how hard I squish them and jiggle them it just doesn’t go away. It’s so frustrating that I’m growing to resent them. Most of my thoughts have been about my tits recently and I’m starting to realize that refraining from touching them has only made my problem even worse. I grab my boobs and start playing with them again. They’re such stupid boobs, why do they have to feel so tight and tingly? I moan and whimper as I continue to try and fix a problem I’m not equipped to do anything about.

Mommy comes in with another bucket of yummy oats and a nice big jug of milk. I continue to molest my tits right in front of her. All my sense of decency has seemed to evaporate. I’m a sweaty moaning mess, my slobbering pussy is splayed right in front of her face as she bends down to put the bucket of food down for me. More pathetic whimpering escapes my mouth and I look at her with glazed eyes.

“M-mommy. M-my titties they feel funny.” I whine like a little bitch. Mom just looks at me with a warm smile. I feel so good around her. I trust her completely.

“Sit up sweety, momma’s gonna show you what it means to be a woman.” I obeyed and sat up. Mom put her soft matronly hands on my fat boobs and gently stroked them. Her fingers pinched over my nipples and her hands repeated the motion rhythmically. It felt so good that I kinda zoned out and started playing with my pussy. He hands kept working my swollen tits and her fingers tugged at my chubby nipples. I felt something building up, it was like the feeling I get when I’m about to cum but much more pleasant and localized in my tits. My eyes were sharply affixed on my moms hands kneading at my tits. I felt like something was about to happen that would change my life forever.

Then it happened. My nipples started leaking streams of perfect white milk. My brain didn’t even know how to process what I was looking at, but my pussy sure knew how to react. I came and shuddered, never taking my eyes off of my squirting tits. The few thoughts I had in my head were all about the beautiful milk my mom was squeezing out of me. My muscles all turned to jelly as my whole body and mind relaxed in a pacifying wave of good boob feelings. I just sat there with a stupid grin on my face as mommy continued to milk me. I had no idea how long she was there but the whole while was a visceral experience. Each time her hands stroked down my fat tatas and squeezed my slippery nipples felt like a land mark event. My sheets and bed were soaked with my milk and sweat by the time she left me alone.

All my fear was gone and suddenly it was replaced with an intense joy and pride over the Revelation that my tits produced the most wonderful liquid my brain could comprehend. As my mom left she flipped a knob on the TV and the channel switched to what appeared to be a live feed of cows in a field. I didn’t question mommy about it, she was always right. If listening to cow noises was good for a growing girl like me then I’ll listen to it.

* * *

Ever since that first milking I tried to replicate it with my own hands, but I was only ever able to get a little bit to squirt out. I realized I knew nothing about milking titties, so I would have to resort to being milked by someone more qualified. Time passed more and more and I ate more and more, my milky titties continued to swell and eventually a steady trickle of milk leaked out of them. My diet continued to consist of sloppy oats and more and more milk.

It feels like it’s been so long since that first milking but I knew my silly brain didn’t know any better since then sun never went up or down in the sky. The my room was just continually lit through the small cracks in the blinds that I never bothered opening. The cows on the TV were really soothing. They made things feel less lonely in this room of mine. My only company was the TV my growing body and Mom for a brief wordless moment each time she brought me more food. I started mooing back at the cows as kinda a joke to myself. It felt like that was the only entertainment I was going to get for who knows how long.

Ever since the milking I had stopped bothering to stop myself from masturbating. My mind seemed to move at a snails pace. It must have taken me a good hour or more to string together a coherent thought. My most recent thoughts were about my milk. It was so thin. It was nothing like the goopy milk my mom brought me to drink. I wondered if it tasted good at all, was my milk ever worth anything compared to the brain melting stuff I chugged down on the regular? I decided to bring one of my heaving breasts to my mouth, my nipples recently started leaking a constant stream of milk so I had no problem tasting my own milk.

It was weird. It tasted kinda bland compared to the stuff I was used to drinking, but it still made me feel a little high. Naturally I would keep my nipples permanently leaking into my needy mouth since it felt like ages between my mom bringing me more milk. I need to be milked again soon, even with my boobs leaking so much there was a need inside me. The next time mom brought my bucket of feed I leaned forward and hung my heavy tits off the edge of the bed. I yearned for her as my brain tried to remember how to talk.

“Mama~ Milk meee” I breathed out. She smiled and petted my head.

“Don’t worry girl, you’ll be milked soon enough”

My eyes glazed over and I sat back on the bed defeated. I didn’t even shove my face into the bucket of feed until she left. I felt so distraught that my tits weren’t being milked, after eating my food only masturbated 4 times before going to bed.

I woke up next morning in a daze. My room had changed drastically. Instead of a messy pile of garbage and dirty clothes the floor was filled with hay. My bed was gone too and replaced with a big pile of hay. My sluggish brain wrestled with how this happened. However I was partially distracted by the strange rig of chains and straps that were now hanging from my ceiling. I stumbled to my feet, my soft body jiggled and my fully titties sloshed a bit. More milk leaked out of them when they were jostled like that.

Jim opened the door to my room and came in. I didn’t think much about being completely naked and leaking in front of him, I guess that part of me had disappeared a while ago.

“Heyoo Bess, yer ma tells me ye wanna be milked ’s that right?” My brain churned a bit and I pouted at him

“My name’s not Bess, it’s Lizzy-beth” I mumbled and petted my pussy a bit as reward for showing him who’s boss.

“Oops, sorry bout that Lizzy-beth. You ready to get milked?”

I smiled and nodded, finally Jim was treating me like a proper lady. He slapped my ass and nudged me towards the chains. I gasped and my pussy swelled. A man’s touch felt so arousing to me. I had no idea I was that horny! His strong man hands grabbed me and strapped me into the contraption. I nearly came just from the way he man handled me. I was suspended above the ground and my tits were left hanging while he left for a short moment to get a big bucket to put under me. His hands went straight for my chest. It felt orgasmic to be milked again, but this time it was a MAN that was milking me. I think my pussy leaked almost as much as my tits did. I looked down at the bucket as it slowly filled up with my wonderful milkies. I couldn’t help but moan upon seeing how much my fat udders were spraying out.

When my tits stopped giving up any milk when squeezed he helped me out of my harness, he gave me a nice slap on the ass like a gentleman and left me to my own post milking euphoria. I played with my boobs a bit more, obsessing over them fondly. They were definitely bigger than my mom’s at this point. I was living in a paradise. I got as much slop as I could eat, mom didn’t mind me masturbating either. And now I’m finally ready to be milked like a proper lady. There were only two things left on my mind: when’s my next milking, and how much more will my body grow? Sucked on my own tits contently as my mushy brain pondered these pressing questions.