The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Name Is Elizabeth

Epilogue

My name is Dr. Richard Owens. I work for a private company named Monarch based in St. Louis. The company mostly deals in pharmaceuticals, but the main share of the profits comes from the companies off the books dealings. The Monarch network is comprised of countless proxy companies and off shore accounts, most of our facilities are underground or thoroughly disguised. The exact nature of Monarch is irrelevant at the current moment. I am on my way to one of the testing sites to observe the latest results of my main project.

The facility I am traveling to currently is run by a man by the name of James Blanchard. He was vetted thoroughly in the late 90s and has mostly administered morally legit experiments until recent years. I’ve never concerned myself with the exact procedure of how my orders get communicated to him, in fact I only met him a few times in the last 23 years since he was put on the pay roll. It has nothing to do with my opinion on the man, it’s simply in the best interest of everyone in the company to avoid contact with one another if not necessary.

The facility is very well camouflaged, indicative of his professionalism. Anyone would drive right by this trash yard of a farm house without thinking a second thought about it. James comes out to greet me. He nods at me as I shut off my engine and walk up to him.

“Hey doc, ya here to see things for yer self? Must be awfully important if ye drove all the way out here.” James is a local man, the perfect type to blend in out here. The quality of his that I most valued is that he’s not a ladder climber. He simply did his job and kept to himself.

“Show me everything if you would.” Since I made the trip out here I might as well see everything for myself. James nodded and lead me into the farm house.

“Well, fer starters lemme show you the first test subject.” He lead me into the kitchen where a curvaceous woman was stirring an oversized pot. James went up next to her and grabbed her ass and whispered something in her ear. She let go of the spoon she was holding and fell into a daze. Then he guided her back from the stove before pulling her apron and dress off to reveal her naked body.

“This here’s Anna, I been givin here all the meds you told me to and it made her nice and docile. As ye can see she aint got an original thought in her head. Say hello for the nice doctor Anna”

“Heyooo~” Anna smirked and waved, she looked like she was incredibly drunk.

“ Now… as fer her daughter. She’s upstairs. I assume ye wanna see her since she’s the whole reason for this experiment”

I nodded and gestured for him to lead the way. He brought me upstairs and up to a closed door that was locked from the outside. Inside was a huge mess of hay. A chubby girl on her hands and knees had her face in a feeding trough. Her left hand was buried in her crotch and her ass was up in the air. I could smell her from here. She was absolutely drenched with hormones.

“This here is Bessie. She’s subject number 1.” He went over and grabbed her by one of her two long braids and lead her over to me. She didn’t fight back or even react much to being man handled. “Sit up Bessie” The girl leaned back and plopped down on her cushy ass she looked up at me with glassy eyes, messy food was all over her face.

“She came here a little over a year ago and started lactating about six months in. We started off by giving her the basic hormone fortified cow milk mixed with that bonding serum you gave us.” Good he went according to the procedure. We had created a synthetic pheromone that would emulate her mother’s milk. In newborns a mothers milk helps the child brain develop a healthy trust in the mother. In our case we kept upping the dose until she was unquestioningly dependant on her mother. This was reinforced by her mother becoming her sole food source and human contact.

“You’ve done well James, were there any complications? Did she question how long she was staying here?”

“No sir I installed this here contraption on her window.” He opened the blinds to reveal a defused set light with a white box built around it. “With this I was able to make it seem like time was movin real slow like.”

“Impressive, you’ve exceeded expectations I’ll make sure they give you a hefty raise” The girl was watching us with the same dull expression, but it seemed like gears were slowly turning in her head. The trial had left her with a severely crippled consciousness that was still able to form thoughts, albeit very slowly.

“Thank ye sir.”

“I’m going to inspect her on my own now, you may take your leave.” James nods and leaves me with her.

“Hello Bessie, it’s a pleasure to finally meet you. I anthologize for enrolling you in a drug trial without your consent or awareness of it, but if it’s any consolation you represent the next stage in social engineering. You have been ingesting a hormone cocktail for the last year without even realizing it, it’s had quite the dramatic effect on your body.” I pulled out a picture of her from before the trial started and showed it to her. She furrowed her brow and looked more and more worried as I explained things to her.

“You’re going to come with me back to my lab where one of two things will happen. You will either continue to be experimented on or we will use you to produce milk for the next phase of the experiment.” She looked up at me with frightened and uncertain eyes.

“Let me explain. You are currently so over saturated with hormones that they are leaking out of nearly every pore of your body, and more importantly for my purposes your own breast milk is on par with the artificial concoction you have been fed for the last 8 months. You will either be cut off from the hormones and we will test how your body reacts to withdrawal, or you will be used as a human cattle to produce hormone saturated milk for used in other experiments” I held out both of my hands for her

“So, Bessie. You are free to choose. Stop taking the drugs and have the chance of returning to your old self, or continue taking them and become a cattle to be milked daily”

Bessie looked up at me with those nearly empty eyes of her. One thought was pushing alone inside her head. Then she reached out her hand, and made her choice.