The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a work of fiction intended for mature adults over the age of 18. If you are one of these people and are not offended by sexual content, then please enjoy and feel free to send feedback. Thank you, .

“My New Apartment”, Part 6: Monday

(written by pshadme—August 2001)

I wake to the sound of water hitting tile. My eyes slowly open and I am frozen with the common sensation of “where am I?” I look around and begin to realize that I am on Caroline’s bed. I lick my lips and swallow a familiar aftertaste...instantly I become hard. Images of Caroline’s sensuous form invade my mind and I feel an eagerness to see her smile. Just then, my eyes are drawn to the source of the splashing sound. Through her mesh canopy and just beyond her open bathroom door, I can see the delicious silhouette of the incredible woman that is my landlady. The erotic profile of boyhood dreams...a full bosom, long legs (one bent slightly forward), hands in her hair and head back with the water cascading from her eyes to her toes...makes my erection swell to another level. I need to close my eyes to regain my bearings.

I feel torn between getting a better look and sneaking away; embarrassed that I am here...and naked? Where are my clothes?! After a cursory and unsuccessful look around the bed for my clothing, I decide to swallow my pride and just slip out quietly and deal with these strange circumstances later. Glancing at the opening in the web around me, I begin to remember just how difficult this thing is to get out of. I start my silent journey through the taut mesh and am made profoundly aware that my still-present hard-on is being assaulted by the silky sheets. With each turn I make, the tip of my penis is brushed by one layer after another, sending chilling sensations throughout my body. I cannot afford to cover up and lose what little help my hands are affording me in finding the next layer’s opening. I’m biting my lip to keep from inadvertently letting out a shuddering sigh, but am unable to prevent from practically moaning as I spin in the webbing sending a silky sheet up the side of my throbbing erection.

“Sammy? You up? Good morning, honey. Will you please come in here for me, sweetie.” Caroline’s words were like a snake charmer’s music. I felt nothing other than a strong desire to be with her. Without thinking, I found myself out of the bed’s webbing and following my hard prick to the shower just a few feet away.

“Sammy, sweetie, get in here with me, please.", she ordered in a soft, sexy way. “Hello my excited little boy.", looking at my crotch then back in my face with her mischievous grin. “I am sorry that I need to shower, I know how much you fantasize about my body odor.” (what did she mean?) “Well, I’ve only been enjoying the warm water, I haven’t used any soap yet. Care to taste my wet armpit?", she smiled as I felt my head dipping down to her exposed underarm. I licked at the moist, sour stubble and felt my body waver while my hard-on continued to grow.

“That tastes soooo good, doesn’t it my sweet little sammy...so good and it makes you sooo hard....sooooo haarrrrrrd and sooooo much weaker. But maybe you would prefer a stronger flavor?” Her hand came to rest on my shoulder and my knees weakened. I reach for her hips to stabilize myself and was instantly staring directly at her dripping pubic hair. Without a word, she separates hers legs slightly and that was enough of an invitation for my mind. I eagerly press my mouth and nose into her crotch and began servicing her sweet box. As the water from the shower poured over and down her body, gravity became my worst enemy. I was struggling for air as the water blanketed my busy face and just when I felt like I was blacking out from lack of oxygen, a wave Caroline’s warm, sweet juices filled my mouth. I licked and sucked all of it, trying to maintain Caroline’s orgasm...I know she would like that.

“Oh, that was sooo good, my little sammy.", she cooed in a condescending tone. Her fingertip slid under my chin and I rose until I was looking right into those sparkling green eyes. “you must be soooo, excited now, sweetie....you are soooo excited now. Maybe I can help you wash up.”

Caroline lathered up her hands, spun me 180 degrees, pressed her breasts into my back, reached around my waist and took hold of my engorged erection. Ever so slowly, her sudsy fingers glided over my shaft sending shivers through my body. She began with a slightly firm grip at the base of my penis and slowly slid it forward allowing her palm and fingers to softly conform to the shape of my tip until it ultimately slipped off. Over and over and over, she continued the erotic stroking while her hot breath was whispering in my ear...

“Just relax for me, sammy. Relaaaxx and give into the pleasure. You need to just submit to the pleasure...just submit to the pleasure for me...just submit to the pleasure for me...just submit for me...just submit to me...feeeeeel the pleasure and sub-mit to me, sammmmmy. You are un-able to con-trol your lust and the pleeeeasuurrrre remains con-stant...un-able to con-trol your lust and pleeeeeasuurrrre. Only I can control it for you...only I can give you this pleeeeeassssuurrrrrre. Soooo deeeeeplyyy aroused and so eeaaager to sub-mit to my control. Lust-ing for me...lust-ing for moooore control...lust-ing for myyyy control...lusting for meeee...for this inescapable, never-ending pleeeaaasssuuuureeee.”

I think my eyes were closed when I realized that I was alone in the shower and then turned to see that Caroline was drying herself near her bed. I was no closer to a climax than before, by the look and bobbing of my huge erection. My head was swimming in desire for Caroline and I stared at her pass the towel over her damp body with such lust. She glanced over at my hungry, sex-starved face, smiled a confident smile and exited the room.

Her absence was enough to afford me a moment of lucidity and see that the clock on her nightstand read 7:35!...shit...I have work today! I try to run out of the room, but my intense erection whips about so violently that the pain forces me to reduce my speed to a quick walk, with a firm hold on my dick to support its weight. Caroline giggles at the sight that I was as I pass her in the hallway en route to my apartment.

After entering my room, I know that I must get dressed and get to work, but I am so excited and need release. Against my better judgement, I choose to take a few minutes to masturbate before I leave the house. I begin just as Caroline left off; with a light repetitive upstroke (just as I had always jerked-off...right?)...one after another, after another...sending my body into near convulsions. My effort is fueled by the taste of Caroline’s pussy that remains on my tongue. A few minutes soon turns into almost 25 and despite my incredible sensitivity, I feel no closer to orgasm. I was exhausting myself in the attempt and was full of sweat from the exertion and frustration. I was so tired and my eyes were shut tightly, as tears began welling up at my inability to cum when...

“Sammy! What are you doing my horny little boy?", Caroline shamefully asks while standing in the doorway to my bedroom. I immediately stop and feel faint from the combination of surprise and embarrassment. Before I have time to formulate an explanation, Caroline is on top of me. She simply pushed my fatigued body over on the bed and straddled me. She began to grind her satin covered crotch over my sensitive dick while easily holding my arms above my head.

“Don’t fight me, sammy...do not resist me...you cannot resist these feelings...look in my eyes and know that you canNOT resist these feelings...you are sooo excited and only I can help you...you are overwhelmed with lust and only I can make you cum...completely overwhelmed, but only I can allow you to cum.”

My head is reeling from the sensations and I begin to feel an orgasm quickly build up in my balls when Caroline lifts her body off of me. I am confused and try to move to follow her body, attempting to attain my most desired feeling...but my hands? They are tied to the headboard? As my mind tries to wrap itself around what is happening, I feel Caroline fiddling with my feet. I look down to see that there are soft cuffs around each ankle with straps disappearing over the corners of the bed. Before I can react, I feel the straps being pulled in opposite directions, separating my legs and displaying my penis prominently in the center of the bed.

Caroline’s sumptuous body rises at the foot of the bed and sashays around the side to look over my vulnerable body, dragging her fingernail up my thigh. “sammy...I’m disappointed in you. I’ve told you that you could not bring yourself to orgasm, but still you were trying...don’t you trust me?", she asks almost jokingly and with what can only be described as an evil grin. “Well dear, even though you actually canNOT bring yourself to climax, I must discourage you from trying without my permission.”

“You’re permission?!", I am able to muster with a hint of pride in my voice.

“Yes, my sweet little slave. Don’t you realize yet that I have you right where I want you?", again with a smug, but very sexy smile.

“Of course you do...I’m TIED DOWN, but what does that have to do with anything?", I spit back, almost disgusted with the ill temper I am displaying towards her.

“No, sweetie. That is just a temporary luxury I care to indulge in. I mean I have your mind. Your will is quickly being absorbed by mine and I have control of your body through the knowledge and control of your desires...the desires that you shared with me.”

I was very confused now and tried to remember any such confession. “Did I say something that you may have interpreted as a desire of mine?", I ask with a near audible “gulp”.

Caroline smiled, kneeled next to my head and began whispering, “Listen to me sammy...listen closely...you are only going to hear my voice and you will concentrate sooo hard on what I say. Lissssssten to meeeee...con-cen-trate on what I say...lisssssten carefully to my words, saaaaaammyy.", she repeated her instructions over and over and began to trace small circles on my temples while her words softened to a hum in my ears. “Everything is becoming quiet in your mind and everything is becoming dim...only my words echo in your head...only my face appears in your mind...my words echo in your mind.", she continued as my mind only saw her beautiful face.

“You are in a mild trance now...aren’t you. You are toooo weak to resist my suggestions and you will answer me truthfully, but you are not sleepy enough to forget what you hear. You will listen to your own answers and learn all that I already know.”

“Yes, Caroline”, I whispered in return.

“you seem to have a great weakness for an older woman, sammy...you imagine a woman my age to have some advantage over your desire...isn’t that right, sammmy?

“Yes”

“you feel a strong compulsion to be aroused by whatever an older woman presents to you as sexy...you feel she knows best...even if it is something typically not sexy...like say, my armpit or dirty feet.”

“yes”

“you’ve always fantasized about a woman like me seducing you...making you feel weak and helpless. you crave a woman like me to expose your weaknesses and exploit them....your weakness for a woman who flaunts her body...your weakness for a woman’s long hair and fantasies of it being dragged over your naked body...your fantasies of being tickled into submission...your weakness for a commanding female disguised behind a sexy voice. Those and many more...all your weaknesses, all of your fetishes and all your fantasies...all at my disposal. Well...I am just such a woman, sammy. I am quickly embodying all of your boyhood fantasies and your weak, pliable mind is helpless to resist me. you cannot resist me...you canNOT resist meee...you are help-less to escape the web of desire I have your little libido wound in. First I entered your mind through that always-accessible door labeled “lust” and now that I’ve woven my potent suggestions throughout your subconscious, I can openly continue my conditioning with little to no resistance from you, sweet little boy.

“no, please...", I manage with all the energy in my lust driven mind. Just something to display some portion of my own will.

“oh, sammy, that is soooo cute.” Caroline leans in and softly kisses my lips. “you are begging...that is sooo sweet of you, but unnecessary. I don’t require that of you and it will do you no good, but I appreciate the gesture. Now...back to your conditioning”

I was unable to focus on any course of action...not that my options were varied...but I resolved myself to not let my desires give her any more of an advantage over me. I shook my head trying to think straight and defiantly spoke, “Caroline, you are very beautiful and sexy and disarming (why was I agreeing with her?), but I will not let you restrain me and do what you want.”

“It seems a little late for that, don’t you think, hon?", she returned sharply with an evil giggle.

Feeling even more aggression, I add, “you cannot keep me here forever and now that I know that you are manipulating me, I will no longer go along with it.”

“Well I did anticipate a possible, but slight apprehension to your servitude...”

(servitude?)

“...that is why, despite all the triggers I’ve already implanted in your mind, I decided to continue your conditioning with your knowledge. It will allow your mind to accept consciously the inability you have to resist me...a concept that I have well ingrained in your subconscious. A few of days and nights of erotic images, unfulfilled teasing, spoken suggestions and constant sexual arousal...", she punctuated that last statement with a gentle tickle around my vulnerable balls, “...will give me a wonderful opportunity to absorb your will completely; just a little more...per-sua-sion, that’s all.”

With that, Caroline got on the bed and 69’d my exposed body. Her soft red hair fell between my legs as her lips and tongue began accosting my balls. She lapped at them with an eager mouth and sent my feelings of desire through the roof. I felt her saliva practically dripping between my legs as she continued to orally tease my balls. I was breathing so heavy from the intense arousal that the smell of warm pussy was being soaked into my head. Her most feminine scent again filled my mind with unquenchable desire for her. I completely forgot about fighting her. Then...it stopped.

She got off of me and I slowly began to catch my breath. Then, returning from a shelf near the wash room, Caroline shook a small vile of powder over my crotch.

“What was that?", I ask with delirious concern.

“That is something that I use to keep from working so hard. It is a powder, of my own creation, that causes an incredible, long-lasting itching feeling...when activated by moisture...so don’t worry, your beautiful penis will not itch...just your balls.”

I started to feel a disturbingly soft itch tingle all around my scrotum and then on my penis.

Caroline, seemingly enjoying the twitching that I was exhibiting, looked at my crotch with a grin and added, “Oooh dear...poor little sammy...it seems that you have some wet pre-cum all over the head of your penis...that is going to make this much worse for you, I’m afraid.” Then she reached across me and secured something that my senses can only describe as pure heaven over my mouth and nose.

“These are the panties I wore yesterday...that I sweated in, came in and slept in last night. They will place you in a very compromising position. This exquisite odor will inundate you suggestible mind as your crotch twitches from this insatiable, ticklish little itch. A wonderfully easy way to force your submission without even being down here. Oh, and don’t worry about work...I called your office to alert them of your emergency leave of absence.”

The smell of her damp, worn panties on my face and a feeling between my legs that can only be described as maddening were all I was left with as Caroline turned off the lights and exited the room with a throaty giggle. My penis throbbed as I lay there helplessly swimming in desire and trying to grasp the gravity of my situation.