The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a work of fiction intended for mature adults over the age of 18. If you are one of these people and are not offended by sexual content, then please enjoy and feel free to send feedback. Thank you, .

“My New Apartment”, Part 5: More Conditioning

(written by pshadme—July 2001)

“Yaaawwwnnnn”, stretching as I opened my eyes. Where am I?

A moment passes and I realize that I am on Caroline’s couch, my dick full on erect and sticking out of my boxers. Where are my shorts? And my shirt for that matter!? All of this quickly becomes unimportant when my mind grasps the fact that the sun is going down; just a pale orange glow coming in the window. What time is it?

I look around to notice that Caroline is nowhere to be found. Thank God she didn’t see me like this. But why did I lie here and why am I undressed? Ok...think. Eggs!...breakfast. That’s right, I came upstairs to have breakfast with Caroline, then ...shit!, I don’t remember. But that was breakfast...and now the sun is setting?

I sit up and my erection causes me a slight discomfort while I attempt to conceal it. I pick my shorts and shirt up off of the floor and lift my head to see a single piece of pink paper on the table...

Dear sammy,

It would’ve been wonderful for you to have come, but I could not wake you. So, I left to take my evening run by myself. You began nodding off during breakfast and I helped you lie down. I hope your sleep was pleasurable.

See you soon, sweetie.

p.s. Would you mind bringing my laundry up for me and putting it in my bedroom. Don’t worry, I’ll fold it. You seem too tired. Thanks.

Kisses,
Caroline

Damn...what’s wrong with me? This woman is nothing but kind to me and I cannot get passed acting like a fool around her. Maybe I have time to surprise her and fold her laundry. She deserves at least that much.

I quickly dress and run downstairs. I pull her clothes out of the dryer and begin delicately folding each article, taking care not to put any creases in the wrong spots. Clean or not, my lust still swells when I remove her panties from the machine. About ten minutes later, I take the pristine stack of folded clothes, place them in the laundry basket and turn toward the stairs. I hurriedly ascend the steps two at a time and when I reach Caroline’s bedroom door and hear myself sigh (funny way to catch one’s breath?). I turn the knob and enter. Her enigmatic taste seems most prevalent in her bedroom; multi-colored and adorned with mirrors and candles everywhere. I look around searching for an obvious place to display my humble offering...I dare not put it on the floor. Not seeing any place suitable, I opt to put her clothes on her bed.

From its four-posted canopy, hang layers of super sheer fabric. Initially, it seems like overkill, but I assume it isn’t too much, because I could still see her pillows and such quite clearly. I attempt to find an opening in the material to reach through. The bottoms are attached to the floor, preventing me from simply lifting them. So as not to further complicate things, I place the laundry basket down on a chair near her bathroom and begin negotiating my fingers through the fabric. It was ridiculous...I had to wind my way through the different sheets, just to reach yet another opening. It’s like the thinnest maze in the world, yet I was finding it rather difficult to navigate. After several minutes, I reached the inside and found myself near the head of her bed. Great...now how do I get the clothes in here?

As I was contemplating, Caroline’s scent drifted up to my nose from the pillow lying next to me. It was exquisite. I could smell her perfume, her hair, even at this distance. The erotic images it conjured brought my traveling buddy back to the forefront. It was straining against my shorts and for some unknown reason, I decide to grant its illogical wish to bring her pillow to my face and take a deep breath. It was heavenly. My senses were flooded and thoughts of Caroline’s beauty filled my mind. I was lost in the moment, but then a door slam quickly reminds me of where I am.

“Saaaammyy?!...Where are you?", came singing from the living room. Arousal turned to unrequited fear and shame. I dropped the pillow and desperately began trying to find my way out of the mesh overhang. In my startled state, I was finding it much harder to escape than I had imagined. My foot was caught between two layers and I was surrounded by mesh. My heart quickened as I heard the bedroom doorknob turning. God...what am I going to do?!

The door opened and my face just dropped in defeat and humiliation.

“Sammy? What are you doing in there, sweetie?", Caroline asked as if I were a puppy in a pet store. She walked towards me and giggled slightly at my predicament.

“I was ... I was just trying to...I’m sorry, Caroline. I folded your laundry for you and wanted to lay it in your bed to surprise you, but this webbing you have here...”

Caroline smiled, “Oooh, sammy...surprise me?...that would be quite an accomplishment. But now look at you, all caught in my web. How precious. I should get a camera.”

“Please Caroline, no...I’m mortified already...please forgive me.", I begged.

“It’s ok, dear. It takes a while to find your way and I’m sure you’ve never encountered anything like this before. Here, allow me to help.”

Caroline quickly wove her way through the folds and reached me. The stitching on the floor was obviously not meant to accommodate two people in the same spot, so we were right on top of each other. Caroline was still perspiring from her run and I could smell the steam coming off her neck as she reached around me to reveal another opening.

“Can you turn around dear and walk back inside...we need to get your foot untangled.” Her right hand was guiding my waist as her head leaned over my shoulder looking back towards the bed. Although still tainted with her heady perfume, her sweaty odor was very noticeable. I don’t know what spun faster, my body or my head.

We both managed to get back into the inner sanctum that was her bed. “There, now we have some room to breathe”, she said with a smile. “Take a deep breath, sammy...you’re safe now, here with me.", she added very sexily, now grinning and slightly biting her bottom lip.

“So tell me again what it was you were trying to do?", she asked with the tone of a fourth grade teacher scolding a cheater.

I felt my face get red and almost choked up as I began to offer, “I...”

Caroline hushed me with a finger on my lips as if she didn’t want to hear my explanation and immediately returned, “Sssshhh, sammy...its alright. You seemed to have done me a good deed and you got a little caught up, so to speak, in its delivery. I understand. You are so cute, sweetie.", her fingertips gently brushed the hair over my ear and I felt a shiver go through my body. Also, when she lifted her arm, I again was hit with the sour smell of body odor.

She continued to stroke her fingers over my ear and each time I got more aroused. She obviously noticed my returning hard-on and mockingly says, “Wow, it’s amazing how you could even be turned on when I am sooo dirty. I mean, don’t you smell me?” She raised her hand, turned her head and scrunched her nose to express how pungent her scent had become. She had no need to make the face, because I caught a full whiff of her hot, sweaty armpit. Despite the odor, I squirmed in my seat in an attempt to adjust the erection that was continuing to grow and again pressing against my shorts.

She turned to almost face me and began running the backs of both sets of fingers across my temples, over my ears and then brushing my hair behind them with her nails. Over and over and over again as she widened her eyes...those sparkling green eyes, and asked, “Are we going to have a problem with you ALWAYS being aroused by me?", her voice lowered to a whisper, but quite audible, “Are you always going to so easily aroused...soooo easily aroused. You are always going to be like this, Sammy?? You are ALWAYS going to be like this, sammy....so easily aroused and sooo weak before me.”

I don’t know if her sweaty smell was getting me dizzy or what, but I felt as if I was slowly rocking back and forth with each pass of her hands over my ears.

“Soooo weak, sammy”, Caroline continued, “Soooo lost in my eyes now. As you were lost on my webbing. Helplessly entangled and only me to save you. Only I could help you. And it is only I that you need to thank. You want to thank me for helping you, isn’t that right, Sammy? You WANT to thank me.”

“Yes, Caroline” I whispered as my head swayed forward and back. “Thank you.”

“No, no, sweet sammy, I know how you can thank me. you have gotten me so excited with your genuine innocence, that I am very hot right now. Could you do me a favor? You could do me a favor, right sammy? Do me a favor, sammy...listen to me and do what I ask you. I want you to lie down on the bed. You need to lie down for me. Lie down, sammy.”

I felt myself reclining as Caroline hovered over me. I watched her remove her panties and straddle my head. The smell was overwhelming; salty sweat, faint perfume and the strong scent of her warm sex. I opened my mouth and like it was part of my schedule, I went to work lapping at her soaking mound. I probed her lips and parted them with my tongue. She pressed her pelvis down onto my face, almost smothering me and I began tracing circles around her swollen clit. After a good amount of time, Caroline was moaning for release and I was moaning for air, but I did not stop...I couldn’t...I could not disappoint her again.

She slid her pussy from my chin to my nose over and over, using my face as cat would a scratching post. Her scent was becoming stronger as her orange pubic hair got wetter. I was barely conscious of the throbbing between my legs as I felt her body begin to tremble. Then, just as my senses were fading, I felt the hot wash of her sweet, sticky juices cover my face, Caroline continuing the friction over my mouth.

“That’s it, sammy...drink it in. Lick me....eat me....breathe me....you are sooo excited and so hungry.” Her voice, driven by her orgasm, was more sensual than ever, but very quiet and reassuring. “your breaths are more shallow and you are sooo lightheaded.” I started to attempt to relieve some of the weight on my face, so that I could catch my breath, but Caroline continued in her sexy, suggestive tone, “Thaaat’s it, saaaammy...ssssoooooo hungry, but soooo sslleeeeeppyy and tooo weak to get out from under me. Tooo weak to escape my hold, tooo tired to exert any energy and tooo sleepy to keep your eyes open....ssslleeeeepp now, sweet sammy....ssslleeeep and dream of me....stay hard and dreeeaaaaammmm of mmmeeeeee....sssoooo hard, all night, dreaming of me.”

(What is happening to me?), my last conscious thought, faded into non-existence.