The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My new Mistress Hairdresser X: A stranger night

By Robert Towers

“What’s next?” I asked inside my happy drugged state of mind while René letting me down gently to the bed.

René ignored my question and tied me left wrist to the corner post of the bed. Then he went to the other side and tied my right wrist. Then he tied my ankles to the other corners. Then he announced, “You are going to have your pussy graying.”

I said I did not want my pussy graying and began to struggle against the satin ties, but René again pointed out that what I wanted really did not matter. He did and I could do nothing about it. He bent over and gave me a soft kiss. “Besides, I bet you’ll like it when we’re done.”

René went to the bathroom and returned with a basin of warm water. “First we trim.” He turned off the vibrator, took a comb and ran it through my pussy hair and placed a paper towel under her slit.

“I need you not to agitate to do this job” he explained me.

I gave an involuntary shudder. I had never had my pubic hair combed by anyone, but there was a certain sexiness to having it done.

René put some romantic music on and again I laid on the towel which had been placed on the bed. René then mixed the bleach in a quantity that he felt would do the job. He approached the bed and began to massage the soon to be blonde pubic area. “Ready to become a true old lady?” he asked, bending over to kiss me. I shook her head, refusing his desires. “Well, say good bye to the brunette, hello to the grey and be prepared to look even more glamorous,” he answered, kissing me gently again.

René then began to use the applicator until my entire pubic region was covered with the bleach.

“I don’t want to be graying,” I repeated. “Too late for that,” René replied. “Stubble is not a good look. Now we need to bleach you so you look really sexy. There are very few things that turn a guy on more than a graying pussy.”

He then combed it through to make sure each hair was covered with bleach. “Want to see what you look like?” René asked, placing a mirror near my now covered mound. “I am going to color you hair using platinum silver and the slightest bit of cameo cream. Your pussy will be the color of stainless steel but with life and bounce to it. Trust me, darling, you will have the sexiest graying pussy.” I looked into the mirror and said I had never seen myself like that.

I must admit that his explanation and seeing him so interested had piqued my curiosity. Maybe I look good that way, I thought. Soon, I began to wish I had my pussy that color so that he would continue to be as happy as he saw with me.

Again René kissed me. “Given that we now have some time to pass before the bleach does its work”

“It seems we should not waste it.” I said and I was the first surprised by those words.

“What did you have in mind?” René asked.

I looked down, noticing the lump growing in the front of René’s pants. I did not know I was going with me. It was very very excited and just...I felt a surge of embarrassment, as he removed his throbbing cock from the slit in his pants.

“Mmmmm”, he cooed. “I would like to suck my cock?”

I said nothing. I just knew he had to. My head was spinning and that prevented me from thinking easily but he had been so charming and attentive to me that I felt that he should thank him in some way, I needed to express my love. That shape seemed as good to me as any other. I had never done it before, but I didn’t want René to think that he was with a shy woman. I wanted to look and act sexy for him.

Then I sensually took the swollen, purple head into my warm mouth.

He groaned quietly as I began to build a rhythm, my head bobbing up and down.

He focused his attention on my ample breasts, lightly pinching and squeezing my now erect little nipples. I softly moaned as my mouth continued to work relentlessly on his swollen cock. Soon, he began to explode into my mouth.

After he had regained his composure, René returned with a bowl of warm water. The foam had bubbled and done its work. He then began to rinse out the bleach with the warm water. Dozens of short pale yellow curly worms wiggled out from every inch of my pussy. It almost took my breath away. Every hair had been changed to a very pale yellow. All I wanted René to do was to dry my it so that I could see a finished product but I knew there was more to come.

Into the bathroom he went as I continued to desire more and more at my new grey pussy.

“Pretty exciting isn’t it” he said as he returned. “This will make it

even better.” From another bowl she began to brush a creamy solution

onto my pussy. It stung a little as it went on but within a few minutes

it felt cool and relaxing. René worked quickly. Soon my pussy was completely saturated again. When finally was done, I looked into René’s eyes and then I looked down. I gasped! My dark pussy had become a shimmering silver grey.

This time, while they waited, René continued moving the bristles of the brush, exciting me more and more.

I knew that the process would be sensual but I had no idea how much so. Perhaps it was because I was in such a anxious state of mind. Or, perhaps it was because I had been thinking about almost nothing else for a while. Or maybe it was because I had wanted this to happen for so long. Whatever the reason, I was almost instantly excited and my congestion between my legs made me realize my sudden urge to masturbate. Soon I heard my own breathing becoming labored and heavy. All I could think about was Rewné’s huge cock, sliding in and out of her womanhood. He closed my eyes with her finger and order me that I come. I arching my back, while René with a gloved hand forcing my clitoris hard against my pelvic bone. I was very confused. I hardly knew this man and I felt uncontrollable guilt as I fantasized about him order me fucking with him. My impending orgasm consumed my, as René proceeded to pummel my clitoris with his middle finger and rode it to a shattering climax.

I passed out for a few moments after that. When I regained consciousness, René had finally cleaned my pussy and was drieding it with a towel. Then said that he needed to get my hair fixed. “What do you mean?” I asked. René did not answer. He reached over and pulled out a hair dryer and a styling brush. With the fan and the low temperature, he started to dry my new pussy look.

“I’m giving you a boost,” he said.

“I’ve never combed my pubic hair before,” I said looking at René as he concentrated on his work, “but I like it. We will have to add something else to the things that my hairdresser does for me”.

René just smiled.

“When can I see how it looks?” I asked. I was starting to get excited about how she would look.

As soon as you comb him, René said. I want you to see the end result. The surprise is the best par”.

Then he took a comb and a pair of scissors and began combing her freshly gray hair, trimming it just a little to give it some shape.

“There,” he said. “Now you’re done.” Then he brought back a hand mirror and set it at an angle so I could see how it looked with my updo and undercut.

The hair on my cunt had turned into a gleaming silver helmet. René libered my hands and I took my hand and gently stroked the hair. With mounting excitement, I ran my fingers through my new greyness.

“It feels so soft,” I said.

“The bleach is supposed to soften as it lightens,” René said. “It performed as I advertised you. You look beautiful, and you’re right. It is soft,” he said running his fingers through the new greyness, causing I to have pleasure shivers run through me.

Then René suggested that I need retouch my make up. I readily agreed and I went to the bathroom.

It was a quite a lovely bathroom in the hotel´s room. In my groggy state I did my business razonably well, adjusted a few straps, refreshed my lips, even put another coat of mascara on, thought about inserting a tampon, but didn’t, and I came back to Jacque, who smiled and said: “You look even lovelier after a stop for your female magic.” I gave him a playful punch in the arm.

I playfully touch me with his hand and looked at me. As I stood there, feeling Jacque so close to me, Jacque reached both arms around me and hugged tightly. His arms were under my breasts and giving a slight upward squeeze. Then his two hands had cupped my breasts. My breath stopped. I leaned back in his arms and tilted my head back. Slowly he turned me to him. I melted through the sheer shell and seemed to cling to his chest. He took one hand and lightly guided my face up to his. My eyes were closed when he kissed me.

My nails dug into his shoulders and my left foot came off the flooring. He paused and drew his lips away. I followed and kissed his lips as deeply as he had kissed mine. After a minute we drew apart and looked at each other. I am not sure who had the most lipstick on, me or him. He took a hankie from my purse and removed my lipstick from him. Wordlessly then Jacque took my hand and putting on me a nightie and peignoir set and remove my makeup. When everything was removed,

Then René came over to me with a gift bag in her hand stuffed with items. She handed it to me and motioned for me to open it.

I first item I drew out of the bag was a large set of pink hair rollers, the mesh kind with prickly points which I imagined would be terrible to sleep in. The next item was a book, written by Renee, with hundreds of pictures and diagrams, on how to set your own hair.

As I reached for the last two items, René got a huge smile on her lovely face. The first item of the two was a black hairnet and the second item was a sleeping bonnet bottle with a suggestively curved dispensing top of a lavender scented Douche.

René hugged me tightly and once again, kissed me long and softly squarely on the lips.

“Missy Crissie as Alison said you need more…romance in your life and I am so glad I had this date with you. Meeting you has brought new life to this old broad. To find a person, so interested like you in a new mature life and being able to help or guide you in finding that life, makes me so happy and alive. Your new grey pussy do is just a symbol of your new life. Enjoy!”

For some strange reason I was so touched. I brought her hand to my ruby lips and gently kissed it. Then I leaned to him and even more gently kissed her lips.

Then René then had to redo my hair. First, she had to put on me a tiny little curlers and make sure they were pinned correctly. Once everything was in place, a black hairnet followed by a sleeping bonnet was put on my head.

I looked at my appearance in the mirror. I looked much older than my age but I no longer cared.

René just wanted me to be so proper and lady-like all the time. I must always conduct myself with the utmost in decorum and dress as befitting a shop keepers good lady. I must dress and present myself as a dignified and mature woman, so as not to be mistaken for a young floozy.

“Oh, René I am just so tickled to meet you! You change me with so much style! Just look at me!”

“I am glad that you recognize me. Now it’s time to sleep my lady”.

René given me several pills and a glass of water.

“What made you think I needed a pill?”

“Well, even women who are used to having rollers in their hair have a problem at times.” he said. “The tight rollers can make sleeping difficult.”

Before I could think of a good excuse, René gently opened my mouth, putting the pills there and handing me the glass of water.

“Be an obedient lady, and take your pill. I assure you that you will enjoy your dream”.

So, I did it. After he made sure I had swallowed all pills it and drank all the water he asked me:

“Missy Crissie, which side of the bed would you like?”

“The right side, René, if that is all right with you?”

“Perfect! On your tummy, dear. Tonight you will a very wet night.” I obeyed without understanding too much why I did it and what he intended to do to me René.

“It’s amazing how cooperative, calm and happy you will be in the morning after having spent an entire very hot night, tight curlers pinching his scalp, and a butt plug in place in your pussy and also in your derriere”.

Then he stuffed a stocking in my mouth and tied my wrists to the headboard of the bed again. He noticed my apprehension and said “Don’t worry, Missy Crissie. I’ll take good care of you. Be a good mature lady for me now and take all that’s coming to you.”

I just nodded. At that point I discovered I loved the feeling his control on me.

René then put on rubber gloves and he put me another small egg-shaped vibrator into rear ends like the one I already had in my pussy and turned on both. Vibrating eggs started work. After he turned on both a double soft, precise touch sent a spasm of sexual thrill throughout my whole quivering body.

The vibrations were coursing through my pussy and my derriere throughout my entire body.

Then René whispered very quietly: “Wendy, I think I am going to love teaching you all about mature sex.”

Then he took my hands, brought them to his lips, murmured a good night in my ear, gently patted my do, and left with out another word. just turned off the light, before he finally left me excited and sleepy and alone as he walked out the room.