The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My new Mistress Hairdresser IX: A strange date

By Robert Towers

I arrived at the restaurant at 6:45 and found Alison at the bar, sitting with another man. Alison led me with man to a private suite in the rear of the restaurant. It is a lovely place to eat and sit and watch and be watched.

“You look wonderful.” Alison said, as she guided me into her chair.

I fought the urge to display my jealousy and smiled, thanking her for the compliment.

Alison smiled and put her hand on my shoulder and said “Missy Crissie, here is a good friend mine and your date.”

I was confused

“My date?”

“Yes, Missy Crissie. I wanted surprise you. You need more…romance in your life”.

This man was standing in front of side. He was about 60 years old and quite a nice specimen of manhood, even at that age. I sighed inwardly. Looks like a old gentleman.

“Have a wonderful time, Missy Crissie. I´ll see your later.”

When we was alone he smiled charmingly and his hand brushed mine.

“Madame, it is a pleasure. My name is René. And I am delighted to meet you ”

I did not know to answer that

“I like your hair.” He said with a wink. “Would you care for a cigarette?”

“Oh thank you.”

He held out a pack of cigarettes. “Here take one.”

I pulled a cigarette from the pack with my long fingernails and puted it between my lips, holding it by just the tips of my first two fingers.

“That’s it.” He praised. “Ah yes, very sexy.”

I watched half dazed, as René flicked the lighter and slowly held the flame against the cigarette.

Since it had been awhile since I had last smoked, the first puff was a gentle one. “Ummm....” I said. The second puff was a deeper draw and she inhaled the smoke and held it for a few seconds.

“Missy Crissie, you really do know how to smoke,” said Rene.

“Look at this,” I said as she took another deep drag and exhaled the smoke from her nose.

“why you do not smoke?” I asked him.

“I think smoking is a nasty habit.” Said René, “But I sometimes find it very sexy when a woman does.”

Then Rene ordered a full meal for both.

I had just finished my cigarette and was in the process of taking out my lipstick and compact when René said me: “Mon cher, Madame Crissie, how delightful to see you brought a smile to my lips. Speaking of lips, don’t let me stop you from finishing what you were going to do. I love to see a beautiful woman apply her lipstick. There is something so sexy about it.”

“René, if you were a woman, you would not feel it was so sexy, it is just what we women have to do to make ourselves as pretty as can be.”

I took the tube and, though I would not normally do so, I twisted it to it’s fullest length, opened my compact and applied a generous coating to my meal damaged lips. Then I finished I playfully puckered my lips and blew a kiss to Rene. I do not know why I did that . The excitement grew inside me.

René had ordered an intimate dinner for me and himself. We had filet mignon from the grill, baked potatoes, and asparagus spears. Dinner began with wine and a salad.

René brought the wine glasses and the bottle, setting a glass by each place setting and the bottle on the table. He sat down, raised his glass in a toast and said, “To new adventures.” I raised my glass and touched his, echoing the toast. He took a sip of his wine and I took more than a sip. I was very nervous. They then began our salads.

During the salad, I sipped my wine while René spoke to me. Despite his age he was still a handsome man and he had an interesting talk. She was French. I was surprised that his subjects were about women’s clothing and hairstyles.

Before the salad course was over, he refilled my glass. Then it was a turn for the plates with the steaks. He raised his glass again and said “To us.” I drank more of the wine.

When our dinner ended, I found myrself craving another cigarette.

“René?” I said sheepishly.

“Yes, Missy Crissie?”

“I’d like to try smoking again.”

“Sure.”

This time I love my cigarette. It taste soooooo good and there long and sexy I feel so sexy when he light up love itttttttttttttt.

Soon I was very happy, uninhibited and a little dizzy.

“Finish your cigarette and I’ll help you upstairs to bed,” René said. I finished my fourth glass of wine and my cigarette. I must admit that we had had a delightful time on the dinner, talking and Rene smilling. He had an strange kind of sensuality mature and lovely. I was enjoying myself tremendously. Also I was excited for him.

By the time I was done, I needed some help to stand. I couln´t back to home alone. He smiled at my predicament. Then Rene offered me to go to his room to rest a litle and call Alison or a doctor. I agreed that I needed to go upstairs to the room. He helped me to my feet where I was unsteady. As we walked Rene placed his arm around my waist and held me a little closer so he could talk into my ear.

He ran his hands over my breasts, he found the small mound of my nipples and gave me a pinch. I oohed and he whispered in me ear: “I will make you beautiful as a mature woman should be.”

His warm breath through my hair do was so comforting. I felt a strange warmth in my breasts. I leaned back in his arms and tilted my head back.

Then René helped me upstairs to his room and helped me to the bed, letting me down gently. The room was spinning around me.“I don’t understand. I’ve never felt like this after just a few glasses of wine,” I said.

“Don’t worry, Sweetheart. I’ll take good care of you,” René replied. He then removed my shoes and put them aside. Then he unbuttoned my dress, unzipping it as well.

“What are you doing?” I slurred.

“Getting you ready,” René answered. He then lifted my butt and removed my dress, panty hose and black lace panties.

“Ready for what?”

“Sssh. Just relax. I said I’ll take care of you. René then unhook and remove my bra. After hanging them on the bed, he helped me to her feet and placed me in chair like a salon chair. Then he gently tied my wrists to the armrests and my ankles to the legs of the chair using satin ribbon.

“What are you doing? Why are you tying me up?” I asked.

René just smiled and put a small egg-shaped vibrator into my hairy pussy and turned it on. “You’ve always wanted to do it but you were just not sure. Now you’re sure, aren’t you?”

The vibrations were coursing through my pussy and throughout my entire body. That coupled with the wine began to crumble any resistance I might have had. “No, Nooo” I persisted.

“Well, regardless, that’s what’s going to happen,” René said. He then reached around the chair and began to massage my breasts. He felt my erect nipples and my shudder. “You see, it really doesn’t matter what you want right now. It’s what I want and you are hardly in a position to do anything about it, are you?”

I looked at myself in the mirror. I could not do anything. I was weak and tied up.

“It was not the wine, Missy Chrissie. It was my special cigarettes. I have My own special blend that was created for my use. I had a very talented people create these potions for me“.

“Stoppp…stopped” I dully said through gritted teeth as I had my first orgasm from the implanted vibrator.

But René ignored my comment. He spun the chair to face him and sat on a footstool. He untied her right foot and raised it up to his lap. Gently he trimmed my nails and then applied a red polish with sparkles in it to my toes. “Must I re-tie you or will you be a good girl while I do your left foot?” he asked. “I’ll be good,” I said.

“Fine,” he replied. “Here, let’s do a little more before I do your left foot.” With that he reached for the control of the vibrator and turned it up a bit. I felt the change inside me instantly, followed by another orgasm. “I thought you might like that. We can keep increasing as time goes on.”

He then untied my left ankle and again began the same process of trimming, filing and shaping my nails and applying the rich red color to my toes. He then lifted my feet to show me how I looked. “Like the color and look?” he asked.

I looked down at my toes. They looked very sexy indeed. The nails were well shaped and the shimmering in the polish was something I had never worn before. I noticed the faint odor of my own vagina. That mature man and his strange activities on me had definitely turned me on. I smiled and nodded.In the mirror I saw my smile turn into a mischievous grin. “Time for your manicure now.” René said.

He repeated the procedure on both hands, trimming, shaping, buffing and applying polish. When he was finished, my hands were sexy and sensual looking as well. “You look a bit anxious my dear. Let me get another cigarette.” With that he put one to my lips. After that he turned it on. I was unable to resist. I found myrself craving smoke again. I watched the end of the cigarette begin to glow and soon my mouth was completely full of the potent, unfiltered smoke.

“Missy Crissie, I find that most of my dates come to love my cigarettes. Yes it is very addictive but also It is so relaxing. You will feel a mild tingling inside your mouth. That tingling is the drug seeping into your pours, making your willpower my own. The rush of the day will just seems to fade away. You relax more and more while smoking. With every draw the smoke into your mouth more relaxed you get. Feel the tingling of the drug that is melting your willpower.”

The heat, excitement and all of the goings on did that I smoked the cigarette without stopping.

“The drugs needs a few minutes yet, Sweetheart,” René said. He then again massaged my breasts. My nipples were still erect. He began to finger them lightly and gently. “What have we here?”

I shuddered and came again. After smoking the cigarette I was losing total control to my sensations. I had never felt like this before, so out of control of myself, totally helpless and dependent on someone else. A second shudder ran through me when he began to kiss my breasts and then suck on them. A third happened when he turned up the vibrator another notch.

“It is time to release you” René whispered to me. He then untied me hands. By now, there was no need to strap her in. The vibrator, wine and drugged cigarette had done their work. I was putty in his hands.

“Now we need to do your face,” René said. He turned to begin my make-up.

“You’re going to do my make-up?” I asked.

“Of course. I will not let a mature woman like you go to her house without being perfectly made up. Just relax.” He kissed me softly and tweaked my nipple, causing me a sigh of contentment. He also turned up the vibrator another notch.

“We begin with the base.” He dusted the brush in the powder and brushed it onto my forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. As advertised, it evened out her complexion. “Now we move to the eyes.”

He began by gently shaping my brows with the eyebrow pencil, giving me a soft arch and tapering to a point at the outside corners. Then he used the eye liner on my lids and the outside half of the lower eyes. This was followed by soft green eye shadow on the lid and under the brow. A contrasting brown was placed into the crease. Then he curled my lashes and applied mascara. “Now blush and lipstick,” he announced.

He brushed on a softy peach blush to my cheeks beginning at the apple and continuing to the hair line. Then he lined my lips, stopping short of the outer corners and applied a deep red color. Leaving he edges of the lips uncolored gave me more of a pouty look, a perfect match to my hair and nails. He turned the chair to face the mirror. “Well, what do you think? May I do your make-up in the future?”

I looked at myself in the hand-held mirror René gave me. I was truly a sexy woman. My eyes were sultry, with the colors and liners coming to a point at the tip of the eyebrows. I had never had the pouty look but would certainly have him do it again. René was far more talented than I had given him credit for.

I looked directly into his eyes, matching his gaze without blinking. The only thing that mattered to me was to keep provoking that smile of his

I turned my head up and pulled René to me and kissed him. “Of course. Any time.”

“Good. Now we are just about finished. Let me help you to bed.” With that he lifted me from the salon chair and me her on the towel on the bed.

“What’s left?” I asked inside my happy drugged state of mind. I was very excited. I blinked seductively at him a few times signaling my unconditional availability.“I am absolutely yours, Rene”.