The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My new Mistress Hairdresser VIII: A new happy day

By Robert Towers

I woke groggily the following morning. I was empty in the bed. ¿Where was Missy Di? As I began to think Missy Di, I began to feel strangely aroused. My breathing started to become heavier.

What had come over her? The congestion between my legs made my realize my sudden urge to masturbate.

I wasted no time in lowering my panties and proceeded to pummel my clitoris with my middle finger. I heard my own breathing becoming labored and heavy. All I could think about was Missy Di with her permed hair, sliding in and out of her womanhood. I am arching my back, forcing my clitoris hard against my hand. I was very confused. I hardly knew Missy Di and I felt uncontrollable guilt as I fantasized about her.

I could only think of her, with her ??permed hair in different aspects. White, grey, with curlers. It all seemed so strange, but I felt more horny than disturbed by it all.

Then my other hand was gently playing with my left nipple. Pinching it and twisting it. Soon, I was in the throws of passion, as I held her breath and again began to arch my back gasping and shuddering.

I breathing slowed, as I quickly with my other hand still reached for my pussy.

My fingers slowly increased their pressure and speed, as she continued to assault the sensitive nerve endings in my clitoris. I breathing once again deepened. My eyes became fixed, glassy and lifeless.

It was Missy Di imagines bringing out feelings I had never known. My mind was racing. I imagined me sitting for hours in front of her, having my hair permed. I felt like such a slut. I loved her smile and the way she looked at me. I knew me wanted her. Then there could be no doubt. I wanted to look like Missy Di. She would look like a nasty mature woman!

The feeling in my entire body began to reach a crescendo, starting deep within my womb. I was erupting into an orgasm that was like I had never known. The feeling seemed like it was doubling every second. My back arched, my eyes rolled back and I began to tremble. My breathing became erratic as the first wave of sensations rocked my entire being. I was convulsing emotionally and physically. My gasps turned to moans. My moans turned into throaty groans and continued to build, eventually evolving into screams and finally crying hysterically, as the feeling began to subside.

After I had regained my composure, I found myself staring into the bathroom mirror. When I saw myself I was stunned.

“Really am I? Wow, I look so different.....so..... I thought.

The reflection was shocking but also bewildering. A mature woman with curlers in her hair, covered with a hairnet her head and her face covered with a light green cream of her night facial mask stared back in disbelief.

Then I removed my facial mask. First she washed my face with a cleanser and warm water. Soon, my face was free of that light green cream.

Automatically, I got out of bathroom and walked to my vanity table. I sat in front of the mirror and let the fog clear from my mind. I felt a crusty starch in my panties and realized I’d been masturbating. A pang of shame struck me at the thought, which reminded me of all that had happened last night. Oh how would I face Missy Di? And worse still, Missy Eleanor! I would no doubt enjoy this, the bitch! A wave of guilt rushed down me as I remembered that.

After showering, I dried and dressed myself, taking special care over my appearance.

I guess it wasn’t so bad. The crinoline held the hem of my blue dress out and away, just covering my knees, by about 12 inches all around. In the heels, my legs looked a little shapelier and longer. The outward flair of the dress, with the heels, did seem to give me a good appearance. I raised my gaze toward my neck. A large with collar of pearls seemed to be a suitably soft compliment to the primary colors of the blue dress.. I lingered in front of the mirror a long time as I carefully corrected any flaw in my features; even plucking my eyebrows into two perfectly smooth lines. Then I applied a foundation cream to my face, then eye shadow, mascara. After that, I coated my fingernails in a vivid red shade, before stooping to apply a similar lacquer to my toenails.

When fished I opened my little container of blusher and picked out the little fluffy pad and dabbed it into the color. Eyes back in the mirror, I rubbed little rosy accents across and into each of my cheeks. Then, I popped into my bag for that old tube of fuchsia, handed the lid and made a face at the mirror like I was going to give myself a big sloppy kiss. I rolled a thick slab of the color around the outside of my mouth.

I flipped my jewelry box on the vanity and I settled on a pair of flat white plastic disks, at least an inch in diameter and screwed them on to my ear lobes.

It’s was time for my hair. Then removed my hairnet and began the process of removing the rollers. I preferred old-fashioned clip rollers, even though they were a pain to sleep in. As I unrolled each one, I was left with a tight curl that stretched down toward my shoulders. With the curler out of my hair, the curl would gradually relax and becoming bigger. With my side part, I would wind up with a loose-curl style that sexily framed my face and bounced when I walked or moved my head. It was one of my favorite styles, although today I wished I had picked something a little plainer. I arranged the curls a little with my fingers and then used some aerosol hair spray to give it the light control needed to keep the curls from just disappearing. With my hair done, I lightly sprayed some of my perfume and headed toward the laundry.

I held my breath, time seemed to have stopped. I watched, mesmerized, as I lifted an aerosol can in my right hand. A thin mist then began to envelop my head. The nozzle slowly circled about my, while I moving up and down aerosol and then to the side and then to the other side. The mist grew thicker with each successive pass, speckles of light danced throughout it. The unmistakable scent of lacquer reached my nostrils and still it did not stop.

Now, my vision of myself was revealed, a precise, highly sculpted bubble slowly encapsulated the top of my head. The articulated bubble style was clearly that of an elderly matron, yet in the way the tightly controlled sphere of glory seemed to float above my, it further emphasized my facial features. The image was true artistry. It was breathtaking.

I moved to the full-length mirror and admired my work. The grey color of my tightly permed hair, perfectly matched my dress and makeup. Serene, I said to myself; that’s what I am. I profile was like that on a coin as he walked downstairs, a tight little bubble of defiance in my stomach. My first duty was to prepare breakfast. I entered the kitchen to find Eleanor already doing it.

“Oh good morning” she said with contempt, “have a lie in did we?”

I glanced at the clock. It was gone ten.

“I didn’t see the time” I stammered.

“Missy Crissy didn’t see the time!” she said, into space. “You sure know how to look after your sister.”

I stood and stared, hating her. “My sister” I said, with emphasis “is expecting me to make her breakfast. I’m sorry that I’m late but please, allow me.” I walked to the cooker and, ignoring her, began breaking eggs into the hot pan.

“Ok Missy Crissy” she said condescendingly, “I’ll be in the sitting room, talking to Missy Di.”

A small smile formed on my face as Eleanor left the room. I finished cooking and went to lay the table before ringing a little bell to announce that breakfast was ready. The three of them sat round the table, eating in a heavy silence. When meal finished, I began to clear the table, before Missy Di asked me to come sit in the next room.

“Missy Crissy” she said, once they were seated, “have you taken your pills this morning?”

“Pills… I feel fine.”

“Our Mistress said you should take two a day.”

“But honestly, Missy Di, I’m alright.”

“You weren’t alright, Missy Crissy. You need the pills”

“That was different. I’m fine, really.”

“Missy Crissy” she said, with a warning in her voice. “This is serious. I want you to take these.” She pulled the bottle from her pocket. I realized someone had taken it from my room. Suddenly, Eleonor appeared at Missy Di’s shoulder with a glass of water. Out of the corner of his eye, I thought I caught her smirking.

“Now Missy Crissy” said Missy Di, taking the glass and handing it to me, “take them.” She pressed the two tablets into my free hand. Changing tack, she continued sympathetically: “They’ll make you feel better Missy Crissy. I promise.” With two pairs of eyes on me, I meekly assented. “There you go” said Missy Di softly, “that’s not so bad is it?” Smiling, Missy Di nodded glumly. “Now you just kick back and relax. Eleonor and me can take care of you this morning.”

I loved her. She always was so sweaty with me.

“You know you love smoke a cigarette in the morning. Here your pack, dear”.

I tear of the cellophane from my packet of Pall, take one out and placed it between my lips. I watched half dazed, as Missy Di flicked the lighter and slowly held the flame against the cigarette now held between my lips.

The smoke burned my lungs at first but after a few more pulls it is actually quite nice, why didn’t I do this before I think to myself it is well, so damn good mmm i like it as i put my free hand on my hip.

Then, Missy Di handed me a pack of cigarettes for me, and kissed me on the forehead and got up to leave the room. As an afterthought, she turned the TV on and flicked it to a morning discussion show. I turned to watch her leave but looked sharply away when Eleanor looked toward him. The swollen, aged face of Ricki Lake appeared on the screen and I kicked off my shoes, curled myself up in a ball on the sofa and looked anywhere else.

The drug did its work and time and place seemed to fall away from me. I had hardly moved when Missy Di appeared in the doorway and said “Aren’t you meeting your Mistress now Missy Crissie?”

Missy Di told me that Alison had called and made reservations for dinner at Marvel Hotel. She was to meet me there at 6:30.

I glanced at the clock. I was late! Terribly late. In a cascade of automatic movements I got to his feet and rushed upstairs. The worry that I’d missed my appointment pierced through the fog besetting me and I was brisk and practical. She checked my face, chose my bag and made my way swiftly to the front door. I was on my way through it when Eleanor called from behind me:

“Missy Crissy dear, aren’t you forgetting something?” I turned round and looked at her spitefully, thinking she was mocking me. As if to confirm this, Missy Di was clearly holding back laughter.

With no reason to stop herself, Missy Di started giggling. “What are we going to do with you?”

She gestured for me to turn around and Eleanor put my arms into the long clear pink plastic coat that she was holding. My blue dress was clearly visible through the translucent coat.

But that was not quite the end of things. Eleanor had to have the last word. “Of course we must not forget the crowning glory for our Missy Crissy. We must protect her lovely hair from the nasty wind outside.”

She reached into my coat pocket and pulled out a clear plastic rain cap.

“Really do I need this? It’s not even raining, the sun is still shinning and I do have my scarf.

“That’s not the point. Your Mistress loves Missy Crissy being made to wear a lovely clear plastic rain bonnet. Put it on. You are late”

I unfolded the frosted plastic, accordion head cover and carefully lowered it over my head, tying the end straps off, under my chin. The clear cap showed off my grey curls.

“Good, that’s what we like to see you”.

I smiled at her and said, “Missy Di, we will go to the hotel in my car?”

She smiled back, pinched my cheek and said, “You mean my car don’t you?”

Without blinking an eye I said, “Of course, I meant your car. Please forgive me.”

“Not problem. Yes, Eleanor will walk you to the car while I lock up here.”