The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My new Mistress Hairdresser VII: New haircolor, new feelings

By Robert Towers

Again, Allison takes me under the dryer. Again, a plastic cap is covering my hair. Again I’ve a terrible desire to smoke.

Before Alison and missy Di chose my new hair color. A color according to a respectable mature woman.

I backed in and bent to sit down in the empty seat, as Alison guided my bumpy head under the chrome helmet and then lowered the amber visor. Missy Di was there, offering me a cigarette. I giggled and took it from her. It was such a kind gesture. I was so thrilled to be her sister. She flicked the lighter and slowly held the flame against the cigarette now held between my lips as Alison turned on the giant machine.

“Ok, Missy Di, let’s get you dressed”, said Alison

“Here? Right, here? In front of you all?", I asked.

“Of course. We’re all ladies here. Nothing new for us to see... Come here and put on your panties.”

“My panties? These old lady, shinny whities... granny panties…for me! I LOVE IT!”

Then, Missy Di took off her clothes and stood naked before us exposing the most intimate and private part of her female anatomy. I’m shocked and Alison smiled at me. I was almost instantly bewitched. The next minutes were unlike any I had ever experienced.

Wisely, Missy Di takes her panties from Alison, steps into them and pulls then up her legs. They cover over her belly button, fully enclose her little bum and the elastic around each leg opening keeps them snug around her thighs. She is certainly fully concealed now. Incredulous... She is looking down at the wide, opaque nylon expanse of bright white material, whiter than even the panties themselves, containing the absorbent padding, that now rises front and back, through her crotch to her waistband.

Then Alison reaches again into her plastic bag and lifts out a white brassiere, though her fingers do fumble, trying to open the clear packaging before handing it to Missy Di. I note with some amusement that it is a crisp, long-line, posture bra with firm cups, wide shoulder straps and wide bands of criss-crossing elastic that will keep her shoulders from slouching.

Missy Di remains contrite and slips her arms through the openings as if putting on a jacket. The brassiere closes in the front and she winces as she adjusts her breasts within the stiff cups and clips the six hook and eye closures shut. There is a glare and the touch of anger in her eye.

I held my breath, time seemed to have stopped. Perhaps it was because I was in such a anxious state of mind. Or, perhaps it was because I had been thinking about almost nothing else. Or maybe it was because I had wanted this to happen for so long. Whatever the reason, I liked that I saw. I was horny.

Alison hands the package of suntan nylons over to Missy Di. Then she sits down and works the new nylons up her calves. They rise to just below her knees where a darker band of elastic keeps them in place. The toes, soles and heels also appear slightly darker because of a double reinforcing layer. The white, high waist, full cut panties, overlapped by the long, wide strapped posture bra, completely cover her body. She’s certainly not displaying any scandalous flesh now, is she! And with the knee-highs... and her permed hair grey almost white... she already looks twenty years older!

“Well, Alison. I can’t wait to see me in my new outfit. So, what exactly have you selected for me?”

Alison has walked over to the hanger to retrieve the outfit, but Missy Di suddenly steps up to suggest that we should first take a peek at my hair, since I have been setting in for a while now. Alison carefully lifts the cap from my head to check the condition.

“Everything in order. We will give you some minutes more”.

I was still in shock. I couldn’t stop to look Missy Di’s body, bringing out feelings I had never known.

Then, Missy Di implore of Alison to please give her a preview of the new outfit. Alison of course is more then happy to comply. Missy Di’s very excited over her selection and is surely as anxious as I, to see her in it. Oh! It’s perfect... a pale, slate blue, fuller woman’s “generous” cut, double-knit polyester pantsuit. The wide leg, elastic waist, pull on slacks are in a solid blue color. The collar and elbow length sleeves, of the matching button front top, are also in the same solid slate color. But the bodice... dear me... the front and the back, is silk-screen printed in color coordinated, large geometric blocks, some in different blue and white flowered prints, some in blue and white gingham check... some just plain white or solid blue squares... all meant to resemble a delightful country patchwork, quilt pattern. It’s just adorable!

“This is just wonderful! And you picked this up at the K-Mart? I just love it! My goodness! Said Missy Di.

“Oh, I know! Yes... It’s just so sweet and cheerful looking, and yet so tasteful isn’t it? I just love the color and way the solids and patterns compliment each other. I couldn’t resist it. And her shoes... just wait until you see these shoes! They’re Propets... white walking sandals with three adjustable Velcro straps across the instep and nice thick, cushioned soles. Why they’re so comfortable, I bought a pair for Missy Crissie too!”

“Oh, My! Missy Di We simply must see her in this outfit right away! You’ll just die!”

I almost could not believe what I was saying. My excitement to see Missy Di in it, grew.

“But a minute. Quickly, Missy Di, here... here... slip into these slacks... they’ll pull right on.”

She simply takes them, slipping one foot through a baggy pant leg, hopping a bit on one leg and then slides the other through. When she pulls them up, they rise very high around her waist and cover even the tops of her panties.

“ Now straighten your collar, let’s be neat shall we? Good. And now these walkers... put them on…WOOW!”

“Thank you Alison. This is so much more than I expected. I guess it will take some getting used to. It’s... it’s so different. I even feel different... so feminine…so sexy. I don’t know what to say!”

The feeling in my entire body began to reach a crescendo, starting deep within my womb. I was erupting into an orgasm that was like I had never known. The feeling seemed like it was doubling every second. My back arched, my eyes rolled back and my breathing became erratic as the first wave of sensations rocked my entire being. I was convulsing emotionally and physically.

“Well, how do you like it?", asked to me Missy Di.

“I loved it!” I answered breathlessly.

Alison smiled and turned to me “Now is Missy Crissie turn”.

I felt my face flush. My cuny felt positively soaked. “Oh, My God, I hope I haven’t wet myself through my dress” I thank. I was so embarrassed.

All of a sudden the whirling in my ears stopped. I slowly regained my composure. Alison, still smiling, was motioning for me to get up and out of the chair. On wobbly legs I was ushered back to the wash basin. She shampooed me twice and conditioned. After a rinse, she wrapped a fluffy pink towel around my wet hair and had me sit in front of the mirror. I looked in the mirror and this very nice looking older woman looked back at me.

Then she took a fluffy pink towel and scrubbed my head real good until it was just a little damp. “Are you ready for the new you?” Was I ready! I couldn’t wait.

My hair is just sticking straight out, all over the place, forming a uniform two-inch ball around my head.

My hair is just sticking straight out, all over the place, forming a uniform two-inch ball around my head. It look’s different, much different. How did that happen? What did she do? What color is that? It’s like a light tan, like the color of steel! My hair was never this color before! This is so different! This is strange I don’t know why I was so freaked before? I’d completely zoned out, like a zombie.

The sight was even strange than I expected. Dozens of silver worms wiggled out from every inch of my scalp. It almost took my breath

away. Every hair had been changed to a silver. All I wanted

Kate to do was to dry my hair so that I could see a finished product but

I knew there was more to come.

Back in the chair I watched my new silver hair dry. It was

wonderful. As it dried it seemed to get lighter and lighter.

A thousand thoughts run through my mind at once. Not the least being that I’ve completely lost control. I have no choice, but to suck it up and smile through this in silence!

I glanced over to Missy Di to see that she was in the process of undergoing a facial. Becky was applying a light green cream mask to her lovely face. Since she didn’t need a lot of work to be done, I guessed that she was having things done which would while away the time while she stayed by my side. At the moment she was not looking my way and I felt a strong affinity for her. She has been so nice to me.

I stare numbly at my reflection as Alison rolls a low trolley cart to my side.

Rollers appeared in Alison’s strong hands and section by section my new colored hair was wound tightly, very tightly. Leaving hair for my bangs a row was wound front to back and then each side was wound from the crown downward. Then a few rollers were set into my bangs.

The mirror reflects an amazing sight. It is an oddly harsh, mature looking appearance. It is an impressive sight, fascinating if not bizarre.

A fine mist was sprayed over all the rollers and I was sent on my high heels back to bake some more. As I walked to the dryers Missy Di appeared at my side. She was finished with her facial mask and her face was more mature. I loved her hairstyle. She pecked me on the cheek and we took dryers side by side.

I was to be prisoner of the infernal machine for 40 minutes. From time to time Missy Di would reach out and squeeze my hand. I was so thrilled to be her sister. What a wonderful stroke of luck to meet her when I did.

When Alison and Kate had finished torturing me under the dryer, I happily tottered back to the styling station and Alison flew to work on me.

Rollers flew and hair was brushed and teased and rolled and sprayed and puffed. At last Alison sighed and put her hand only shoulders.

Then Alison placed the blade on my neck, behind my ear, probably where my tapered hair ended. This is actually getting me excited. I can’t believe this! As she pulls it down my neck, it takes all of my resolve to suppress a shutter and sit still. As it is, it seems that my body is electrified. Geezus! If I sit here and piss myself! What must it be like to have my entire head shaved? No wonder they do it! I am drenched in sweat by the time she finishes.

I looked into Alison’s eyes and then I looked into the mirror. I gasped! At first I remained aloof. My metamorphous nearly complete. The figure in the mirror is nearly another person. All that remains of my former persona is my face.

My hair had become a shimmering silver helmet. I took my hand and gently patted the hair on the side.

She hands me a small mirror, so that I may see the result. It’s breathtaking! She’s shaved my entire neck. In the back, my curly mass of top hair simply disappears into a severe taper, leading to nothing more than a bit of stubble before terminating in a graceful hard white edge of skin, carved finally into a point at back center. My head, my hair is like a piece of sculpture! It’s that amazing! I can’t explain the feeling. I saw this cut, these tightly permed curls. I looked like a elderly woman. As I examine my entire head for some reason I find it highly erotic!

I closed my eyes. I am still facing the mirror. When I open my eyes again I will be another person, a mature woman. My eyes slowly open and I am gone. It is Missy Crissie, staring back at me. It is a memorable face. Pale, unadorned eyes peek out meekly and innocently. In their simplicity, they hint at inner clarity. It is a compelling face. I am drawn to it with both revulsion and fascination. What stories lie beneath this facade?

Vision expands to take in my full image. So this is Missy Crissie.

Missy Di came over to me and once again kissed me on the check, being careful not to muss my do. She had a gift bag in her hand stuffed with items. She handed it to me and motioned for me to open it.

I first item I drew out of the bag was a large set of pink hair rollers, the mesh kind with prickly points which I imagined would be terrible to sleep in. The next item was a book, with hundreds of pictures and diagrams, on how to set your own hair.

As I reached for the last two items, Missy Di got a huge smile on her lovely face. The first item of the two was a produced a thick, seven-inch, flesh colored dildo. It was an exact reproduction of an erect male organ, complete with rope like veins on the underside and a large purple head. The second item was a bottle with a suggestively curved dispensing top of a lavender scented Douche.

Missy Di hugged me tightly and once again, in front of all these women, kissed me long and softly squarely on the lips.

“You are a very, very sexy old woman!”