The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My new Mistress Hairdresser VI: New sensations

By Robert Towers

A timer rang.

I was coming to. My eyes were still shut but the rest of me was becoming more alert. Eventually I opened my eyes and blinked. “My hair can’t be dry already.” I thought.

Alison and Becky were in front of me. I can’t hear a single word they are saying. They do look over at me often and I smile back with all the sincerity that I can muster.

Finally, Becky comes over to shut the fan down and motion for me.

My eyelids drooped a bit as I tried to stand up. But my body was too heavy. I suddenly felt hands grab me and moments later, on wobbly legs I was ushered to the wash basin.

She shampooed me twice, conditioned, dried, put a towel over my hair walked me back to the chair.

“How did you sleep, Missy Crissy?”

This took a second to get through my groggy mind.

I furrowed my brow, trying to comprehend this. “I’m confused.”

“I know you are, sweetie. I know you are. Maybe this will help make things clearer.” From behind him, a hand came around the chair. In the palm of her hand was a green gel caplet. I stared at for a moment and then leaned my head forward and took the pill into my mouth.

“Feels so good, right?” Becky asked.

I smiled as I was fighting to keep my eyes open. “yes…” I said.

I up feeling refreshed. I just knew she felt really good. Happy and content, this was the best I had felt in quite some time.

Before I could say another thing, Alison called me over to her chair “Have a seat dear, we have much to do”.

I sat down in her chair as ordered and wondered what was going to happen next..

When i looked in the mirror and saw that my hair had become orange! I screamed and she said that I could go around like this if I did not calm down, so I quietened.

Alison then disappeared into the back room and she returned quickly shaking a bottle wearing gloves " Your hair is awful Missy Crissy, this will take awhile” She brushed through my hair and again I continued to say nothing..Then she began to squeeze that blue creamy stuff out of the bottle along my hairline then down the center and accross the sides.Using the tip of the bottle, she sectioned and sectioned and spread the blueish goo accross my hair. She left the ends untouched and the roots untouched. There I sat with blue goo over most of my hair wondering what was going on.

“There ya go honey, we’ll let this sit awhile and then we’ll push it down to the roots and pull the ends through, would you like anything before I get on with my next lady? ”

“No thank you” I said and she handed me an ashtray with a smile on her face and woosh she was gone only to return a few minutes later with a sleppy Diane (missy Di now?) covered in a shampoo cape, her hair wrapped in a towel.

“Have a seat Missy Di, I need to have a look at this and then we’ll get you set”. She walked over to me, my chair turned away from the mirror and she put on gloves. “Oh this is coming up niceley, lets get them roots now”.

She took the bottle of blue goo and quickly rubbed it on my scalp all over moving my head roughly around, back to the side, the other side and finally pushing my chin to my chest rubbing the cold goo in.

Alison smiled me with a evil smile.

“Missy Crissy this may itch a bit, but thats the cost of beauty, after I get Missy Di set, we’ll pull this to the ends, then rinse and tone”.

She peeled her gloves off, threw them in the can and was quickly back at the other chair..I sat there, trapped sorta, not knowing what was happening, starting to come to realize that she thought I was someone else, wondering what color my hair was going to be, wondering how much this was going to cost..

Then, Becky handed me a cup of tea.

“I’ve prepared a cup of tea for you...drink up, it will calm your nerves.”

I somewhat self-consciously drank the hot tea. It was soothing...I could feel herself start to relax...

And then it started to itch..But I just watched and drank the tea as the Alison peeled the towel from Missy Di’s hair. Her hair was now almost white, soaking wet, almost to her shoulders wich tiny tight little curls, like me. Alison clipped the towel around Missy Di neck..“What are you thinking about your color Missy Di?"..

“Can you make me like Missy Crissy?", she asked. Alison smiled and said, “Sure ”

Then, she grabbed the bottle of blue goo from a draw, shook it, opened the top, grabbed Missy Di by the front hairline while standing behind her and pulled her head back so Missy Di was now looking at the ceiling. Next she began to squirt and rub and squirt and rub this blue goo into Missy Di’s hair soaking it and dripping it on the towel around her neck. She worked very fast and all her hair was soon completely saturated.

Missy Di just sat there with her eyes closed, wincing from time to time.By that time, the itching on my own head was now tingling, almost painful..From the drawer Alison pulled out two cotton circles and handed the to Missy Di who placed one in each hand and held them in place over her ears. Alison then pulled a plastic cap and pushed Missy Di’s head forward and tied a bow at the base of her neck which jerked the lady’s head back before tossing the tails over her shoulder and stepping over to the dryer.Missy Di got up and the sat down at the dryer and Alison put her left finger on her forehead and pushed it back and lowered the hood with her right hand.

Then she declared, “You’re done for forty five minutes, so just relax. I think you’ll have a cigarette.”

“Oh I never smoke.” Missy Di said blushing.

“You don’t worry.” Said Becky, “Missy Crissy smoked an occasional cigarette under dryer. She was clearly enjoy a relaxing time under the dryer while smoking a couple of VS 120’s. I’m sure you would love it if you tried it”.

Becky pulled one of her Virginia Slims from its box and lit it. Then she handed it to Missy Di.

“You think I would look so good like Missy Crissy smoking this cigarette?” she said and Becky could see the desire was starting to kick in.

“Oh certainly, and I think if you tried it you would be hooked forever. I think you really should try it, you will just love it.”

Missy Di placed it in her mouth.Soon her mouth was filled with the most delightful taste and as she inhaled the thick cloud of smoke. She felt as if I had breathed in the most wonderful thing I had ever experienced. As she exhaled smoke slowly overhead she said, “Wow! You were right! I love it!” as she proceeded to take another long drag and inhale deeply.

“I told you that you would.” Becky said as she watched her smoke the cigarette smiling. Alison was there too, offering her a magazine. Then she turned on the giant machine and the motor revved up to speed.

Then she stepping back over to me, putting on a glove and grabbing a wide tooth comb and pulling the goo through my now itchy head.

“Does that feel good Missy Crissy Your’e not complaining, but I know it itches, I dare not scratch to hard or the toner will burn you up...Another five minutes and we’ll get you rinsed”.

Damn this stung now and I sat and Missy Di smiled at me from under the dryer through a cloud of cigarrete smoke before returning to her magazine. And it itched and stung the five minutes lasted forever before.

Then Missy Di offered me her new box of Virginia Slims. We sat in side by side chairs.

“Would you care for a cigarette?” She said with a wink.

I hated women that smoked, but for some reason I found her offer very kind.

“Oh no thank you, I don’t smoke.” I said shyly.

I really don’t smoke and I think smoking is a nasty habit but I looked like Missy Di smoking under dryer with a long all white cigarette in her hand and loved it. Whatever

the reason, I was almost instantly bewitched. I made a half hearted effort to read my magazine but there was no point. All I could do was watch Missy Di enjoying a relaxing time under the dryer while smoking a couple of VS 120’s. Soon, I was craving a cigarette right now.

“Missy Di?” I said sheepishly.

“Yes, Missy Crissy?”

“You were right, I’d like a cigarette.”

She then spoke through a cloud of smoke, “Sure.”

She held out a pack of cigarettes and I pulled a cigarette from the pack. I watched half dazed, as Missy Di flicked the lighter and slowly held the flame against the cigarette now held between my lips.

Then I slowly draw the smoke into my mouth. The first puff was a gentle one. The second puff was a deeper draw and I inhaled the smoke and held it for a few seconds. I repeated the process a third time before I complained of feeling sick and dizzy.

Becky finally come and said “lets get you rinsed”...She led me to the bowl and I was seated. She raised the footrest and had me lean back into the bowl and began to rinse my hair that I had yet to see with warm water for 3 minutes.

“I knew you could not resist a cigarette whilst waiting”. I said wich a evil smile.

Then she shampooed me twice before wrapping my hair in a owel dropping the foot rest and raising me up I followed meekly back to the cahir and looked at my self , but i could not see my hair. She turned me away from the mirror again before removing the towel and squuezing the water out.

Alison came over and just smiled at me...“I’ll be back in a minute Missy Crissy with your toner. Missy Di share your thought with us about the color, not to worry, be right back...”

She was back quickly wearing gloves with a bottle of pink liquid which she squeezed on my hair and rubbed in...It burned, my eyes got big.

“I know it stings, but this has to be on 25 minutes to take, it will be perfect. I wanted your to look a real respectable couple, and looking at your new colour we certainly do. This grey hair really shows of beautifully your lovely face. It looks so different, no longer a young woman with a classic hair style now a stylish confident lady” she said.

.

Then she ripped the gloves from her fingers and retrieved Missy Di from the dryer. Becky took her to the shampoo area where she rinsed out the dye and shampooed her. I waited anxiously for Missy Di’s return to the chair. She soon returned with her damp hair wrapped in a towel. Alison removed the towel and placed her under a dryer while I couldn’t keep my eyes out of her grey almost white new curls and kept telling her how good it looked.

When Missy Di saw herself in the mirror after drying, she loved too.

Alison tied a silky combout cape around her shoulders and massged her head. It crackled under her fingers as the set was broken up into a mass of stiff curls..

“Missy Di?” I thought.. ·”Why she chose my toner?

This stung, and burned, I waitted and watched her and smoked my second cigarrette.. I was bewitched with her look. I looked at the clock,, shit I had been here an hour and a half already.

Alison pulled out a pick comb and raked it through the set on Missy Di before picking up a brush with her right hand and pulling it through the ladys set..

It crackled with static..But got smoother, more white with that hint of grey in the light.

Missy Di sat with her eyes closed. Alison picked up a mettle comb put fingers to temples and pulled Missy Di head back again and began to tease furiously the top of the lady’s head..Tighter and tighte she teased, roller strand, by roller strand pulling all that hair up and up. The sides up, the back up bigger, Tighter..bigger, tighter, higher..She put down the teasing comb and grabbed the brush and brushed the hair up from the nape and pinned it at the line with the lady’s ears. Missy Di just sat quietly with her eyes closed.Now she had a flat nape with a rats nest on top. Alison sprayed the back before picking up a blue comb with a pick on the end and working just above the pins, she teased some more this time the other side of the strand and forming curls that covered the pins.Then some spray, then the next row up then some more spray, then the next row.on top she just bent the ends which were a full six inches off her head..the fron she formed into a side bang..More spray, more teasing until after 15 minutes she used the curling iron and formed barrel curls in front of the lady’s ears... She turned Missy Di towards the mirror, the light showing white, then pink, then white as she turned..Then she used the pick to lift and her other hand to pat...She then put down the comb.grabbed the hairspray can...and shook it...she sprayed damn near half that can onto the hair as she turned the woman. She picked up her blowdryer, turned it on low and hardened the creation. She handed Missy Di a large mirror and turned her which brought a smile to the woman’s face...The combout cape was removed.. And Missy Di stood up5′ 4″ she was but now 5′10″..the three inch heels made her 6′1″ was her hair. Big bouffant, I noticed Missy Di was about 50 he bosom was more than ample, her dress was pure classic. The image was true artistry. It was breathtaking.

Then, Alison and Missy Di came back to me. Alison said looking at me “That was a nice suprise for you, Missy Crissy, your sister said you were admiring her hair, so she made this appointment for you to have that style”

“My sister?”

“Yes. Your sister. Missy Di”.

“Oh crap” I thought.. “This is not good..Who was she talking about?...

“Well lets get you rinsed, cut and set now dear”

“Uhm... I don’t think that’s .....”

“I wasn’t asking you!!” said Alison. I was asking Missy Di. Let here decide about your fate, after all I’m a professional and know the job. Or don’t you want to look pretty?”

I started to feel more and more uncomfortable. Those women kept looking at me and I sat there in a chair, surrounded by 3 women. Did I sat it up?