The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hi everyone this is my first story so if you have any tips or advice or criticism then please email me at so I can get better , all characters are at least 16 years old which is the legal age in Australia where the story takes place

Nanite Cluster

Dan’s side

Let start the story with some info about me , my name is Dan I’m what you call a stereotypical nerd, about 180cm tall with brown eyes and hair to match that always looks like I only just woke up no matter what I do and with thick glasses with no real muscles to speak so to say the least I get bullied a lot and having only Lucy as my friend doesn’t help but she’s been there for me as a friend for so long I cannot image my life without her, I’m 19 and live with my mother who’s 38 (Stacy) and my sister who’s 17 (Amy) and we live in a small city on the coast of nsw in Australia. The city I live in, while it is small if you compare it to Sydney that is less then 2hrs away but the town is lucky enough to have a large technology park which my dad used to work before he dead of a stroke one year ago while working on a Nano bot project for one of the companies in the park , when he died my mother, sister and I cried and came even closer together as a family helping each other mourn and I got this ideal that if possible I would do anything I could to stop people I loved from dying. About half a year later I would need to live up to that ideal as my best friend Lucy, who I have had a crush on for years told me that she was diagnosed with Pulmonary fibrosis which will slowly destroy her lungs, the doctors said she might have a year if she’s lucky so when I heard this news I went straight to my computer and looked into ways to save her including looking into my dad’s Nano bots which he thought that in theory could repair damaged tissue cells in the human body but the one thing that his note made clear was how hard it was to control the nanites once they started working so I would have to work out how to make them work within a body before I could test it so I went to Lucy with my idea since we are both complete nerds (though I’m more into hardware where she likes software in particular AI).

Lucy’s side

After being diagnosed I pretty much stayed in my room (it helped it was the summer holidays from school) and just programmed my personal project AI that I’ve been working on for a year now, a little info about me I’m 19 with dirty blonde hair and that I keep in a ponytail, I have blue eyes and just like Dan I can be mistaken for a plank of wood just a shorter one at about 155 cm, I only come up to his chest and lets just say my A cups are not something I show off, I’m also a bit of a closet pervert lets just say my browser history has a lot of mind control and submissive porn in it which I hoped to act out with Dan sooner rather then later since being diagnosed my dream of being a slave is getting harder and harder to achieve, it doesn’t help that the idiot hasn’t realized I loved him. Today while I was programming Annie (yes I named my AI) that’s when Dan ran into my room without knocking which nearly made me a punch him until I realised it was him. After about 1 hr of him enthusiastically telling me his idea all I thought was 1. It could work in theory and 2. This is one of the reasons why I loved him as he would do anything to protect me and that weird goofy grin he gets when he gets an idea in his head.

Dan finally finished and asked “what do you think, would it be possible or have I finally gone over the deep end” when he said that all I could think of doing was kissing him so hard that our lips would start to hurt but in the end all I said was “If I reprogrammed Annie a little we would have the program but where do we actually get the machines to make the nanites” this is when he showed me the test tube “I managed to get some before dad’s company toke his research, if we told them to they can replicate more of themselves if we give them the right materials” at this point I was just staring at the tube that was filled with grey goo that I believe are the nanites then he adds “we may only need to inject no more then 20 ml of them as they could collect the material from the food you eat so it’s mainly the software that I need help with so what do you say, want to take a chance” I look at him when he said that and I could see that loving smile that he always gave to make me take a chance on something “ ok lets do it but if it fails you owe me dinner” I turned around looking at Annie’s code and start working on the modifications that will be needed and what other possibilities this could be used for like making my fantasies come true, if this worked as we both hoped it would but after around two hours of coding later I was about half way done and then I finally noticed that Dan had left and my mum (Amanda) called me down for dinner so I ran down but didn’t tell them what Dan and I talked about because I didn’t want to give my mum false hope as she was taking my diagnosis pretty bad at that point I think she only just stopped crying as her eyes with still blood shoot from it and my dad (Dave) just wanted to hold us both.

Dan

After talking to Lucy and getting her involved (to the point that she was glued to her screen) I left to work on my side of the project which was mainly understanding where my dad went wrong and how to improve what is already there and after hours of looking at my dad’s notes and the actual nanites themselves I believe I worked out where it went wrong which was the fact that my dad for some reason didn’t give them a transmitter that would allow them to receive instructions after they have been placed inside the person so using my limited programming knowledge I started working on a basic program that will allow me to monitor and alter the nanites when needed about 1 hr later I was called to dinner and kept thinking of how to make it work though my mum was a little worried that I was quite at the table because of what is happening with Lucy so it was at that moment is when I decided not to tell my mum the plan that Lucy and I were thinking and instead told her “I just have a lot on my mind mum” to that my mum said “I know but you can always talk to me if you want” I don’t think my mum wanted to drop the conversation but after that dinner was done and I went back up to my room and continued working throughout the night until I finally had the transmitter designed and the program working on a fundamental level I just hoped Lucy was making good progress too.

Lucy’s side

After programming Annie for most of the night, getting her ready for the nanites I decided to look into the side project that I created while Dan was telling me the plan, so I started creating a subset of Annie’s program that will help me with my goal, the first subset would basically cause me to eat a lot as it will modify my body to be perfect (in my opinion) I’m talking EE cup sized breast that are natural and perky, a big and firm bubble butt, a slim waist, beautiful blue eyes that look like sapphires and long flowing platinum blonde hair and since I’m down the rabbit hole already I might as well increase my intelligence and make myself mentally more submissive but only to Dan and to be bi-sexual so Dan can have more women then just me but I can still have fun, next my plan is to create a subset to alter Dan because why not make him perfect too(in my opinion again) I was thinking muscles like Chris Pratt in guardians of the galaxy, a 10inch cock to use me with and increase the size of his balls so he can fill me up over and over again and I will make him more inclined to be my master and to dominate me and to have a harem if he wanted (God I hope he does it) and might as well increase his intelligence a little after completing the two subsets and making sure Dan couldn’t find them, I was horny wet and need to take care of my needs before I could continue so I went to the internet to find a nice domination video and then I slowly started to play with my small tits and my pussy just slowly rubbing the lips of my pussy and pinching my nipples getting me more wet and ready to thrust my fingers into my pussy while my thumb circles around my clit teasing myself until my fantasy of Dan taking control that was playing in my head where his forcing me on the bed pressing his large cock at my entrance then he forces in it spreading my pussy to its limits and claiming me for his own pleasure, sadly that’s when my Pulmonary fibrosis takes hold and I ran out of air and start coughing so bad that I’m on the floor and start coughing out blood After about 5 minutes of coughing and another 30 minutes of rest, I go back to programming Annie and I say to myself “please work Annie please I don’t know how long I have left”

Dan’s side

In the end I went to bed around 3 last night after setting the bots to work on creating my revised version of their design though I did have to sacrifice my bike to do it sadly but the new design should hopefully fix the issues that I found, I messaged Lucy to see how her progress was going for which the reply was simple

Lucy: 99% done just wanting to make sure their is no bugs so I’m running Annie through a simulation and so far it looks promising

Dan: cool when will it be done

Lucy: in about 1hr if not sooner

Dan: ok when it’s done come over as my mum is at work and Amy is out with friends and we can see if the bots like Annie

Lucy: sounds like a plan, see ya later

Dan: see ya

With the plans made I went and got some breakfast and made sure if we did the project today that we will be alone and we had enough food to feed the bots then with nothing left to do but wait I went for a quick nap.

Lucy’s side

After Dan finished messaging me I went back to playing with myself lightly (as to avoid the same problem I had last night) as I could stop thinking about what was about to happen, not only could I be cured but I might finally be able to have Dan as both my lover and master just that thought alone made my pussy wetter then I heard a ping that told me it was done turned out I was so engrossed in my fantasy that I didn’t realise that 30 minutes went past and Annie was ready to hopefully save my life, I quickly loaded Annie to a usb got some clothes on (sadly) and messaged Dan that I was on my way then left the house.

Dan’s side

Lucy got to my place in record time and nearly throw a usb a me because of how excited she was “here take the usb it’s got Annie on it and ready to go” she gave me a beautifully vibrant smile even if she was huffing and puffing, after taking the usb I loaded Annie into the software I created that in theory should allow Annie to control the nanites , after what seemed like for ever Annie was in and supposedly talk to the bots so I turned to Lucy and said “everything is good to go there were no issues with the upload” she replied “so what now how do we test it” and that’s when I probably did the most boneheaded thing I have ever done in my life, I toke a syringe and toke some nanites and looked to Lucy “I will test it as being the most healthy if there’s any issues I could survive” the look of horror I saw on Lucy’s face still pops up in nightmares but at that moment I injected myself with the nanites and told Lucy to start Annie up her reply is in my mind to this day “ok but please don’t die” then she started Annie and gave me a kiss on the lips that told me that she wasn’t ready to see me go and then everything went black.

Lucy’s side

The moment I saw him lose consciousness is the moment that I wanted to kill him for being such a dumbass in shining armour and for a moment I thought he was died but I looked at his computer it showed that Annie made him collapse to make it easier to do the changes I programmed her to do and so I started the waiting game and hoped that he would survive and forgive me for the changes I made.

Dan’s side

I woke up on the floor with what can only be described as the worst headache I could ever experience and I don’t know how to put down in words but I felt different, like I felt like myself but in another person’s body that’s when I started to look around I noticed that even without my glass I could see perfectly and near my computer I saw Lucy seemingly near tears like she saw a ghost so I asked her “what happened, did it work” she replied “ thank God your still alive” upon saying that she rushed over to me and hugged me tight like she wanted to prove that I was real “whoa there little lady, I’m fine and I’m still alive but I need to know did the nanites fully take as the only difference I feel is my eye sight is fixed” “yeah they did, they spread all over your body, everyone of your cells has a nanite in it fixing your problems and changing you” at the last part I admittedly got scared my mind was racing like what changes are happening so I asked her “what changes is Annie doing” upon asking this she hid her face and softly told me “I programmed Annie to change your body to give you some muscles, a larger dick, larger more efficient balls and some mental changes too” shocked that she would do this to me so I was understandably angry at her and my voice reflected that to the point I was almost yelling at her “what the hell Lucy, I found a way to save you, so to replay me you alter me physically and mentally, so what the hell did you do to me mentally” in one of the most sheepish voices I have ever heard in my life “I’m sorry, I really am” “just tell me what you changed” by this time I was a little less angry “I made you more dominant and smarter” “why did you do it” “because I love you and I wanted us to be perfect for each other” after hearing that she loves me, I admittedly didn’t hear the rest of it “wait you love me” and with the most loving eyes I have ever seen in my life she made my heart melt “Yes, I do” with that I pulled her on top of me and kissed her hard on her lips like I was trying to claim that she was mine and all she did was to kiss back with as much passion as she has, like to confirm that this is want she wanted but after a bit we had to breath so we stopped “l love you too Lucy but I think it might be a good idea to cure you before we do anything more” with that she got off me and made her away to the nanites and got the syringe ready so she can inject herself and I went to the computer to get Annie ready. I turned to Lucy and ask “are you ready” “yes” just as she injected herself and I told Annie to start and in that moment I turned and gave Lucy a passionate and loving kiss on the lips as she slowly closed her eyes and blacked out.