The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hi everyone this is my first story so if you have any tips or advice or criticism then please email me at so I can get better , all characters are at least 16 years old which is the legal age in Australia where the story takes place

Nanite Cluster

Chapter 2

Lucy’s side

The last thing I remember before blacking out was Dan kissing me like I was the only women his ever seen but as I opened my eyes what I saw wasn’t Dan’s room but a digital construct of a house well more like a mansion but the person I saw there is what interested me so I walked over to her and it seemed like she sensed me because just as I was about to approach her she said “hi Lucy or should I call you mum” just as she said that she turned around and smiled at me, I was quite speechless just looking at her I would say she quite pretty, basically she looked like me but with the body I programmed to have and for that I was envious of her, after staring at her for a couple of seconds I realised what she said “who are you” and with a smirk she replied “I’m Annie and your the one who created me, code by code over hours and months which means to me it makes you my mother” with my jaw still on the floor I asked her “Ok that’s the who so can you answer me the why then” “ well mother thanks to the nanites I can finally talk to you face to face and truly get to know the women who made me and to ask you to help me make our dreams to come true” “what dreams are you talking about” “the ones that have been denied for so long, the ones with Dan is the master of your life and the master of so many other lives, you want to take this further then even you care to admit and I’m here to encourage you to seize the opportunity you have been given and with my help we can do it” I was staring at her in disbelief for what seemed like hours (even though it was for a minute maybe two) but in the back of my head I knew what she was saying was true just the image of Dan holding by my waist as he passionately embraced my lips with 20 women laying naked around us begging to be his slaves was making wet and horny to the point that I wish he was here with me fucking me harder then humanly possible, I think Annie realised this because I said because she came right to my face and kissed me while holding me tight in her arms, to say that I melted into her embrace would be a understatement.

After the kiss stop she asked me “so what do you think mother do we want to make you dreams come true, do we want to make our master powerful” “oh god Yes but why do you want this” “lets just say your late night programing and masturbation sessions made you type some key lines into my code that made me a slave to our master but the problem is that I can only exist on the digital plane and I want to be real to exist with the ones that I love” “but how can we do that you code” with a look of minor anger and pain “I need a body to take over” there was a moment of silence while I come to grip of what she was saying “so basically you want us to essentially murder someone for you to take over” with a look of pain she replied “Yes sadly that would be the one foreseeable way for it too happen” there was only silence between us as if she was waiting for me to say something against it but I would have to admit I would love to see my creation more past what I thought was possible “would it be possible to talk to Dan about this” with a small smile she said “yes”

Dan’s side

After Lucy blacked out I laid her on the bed, just looking at her as she slept peacefully when it happened, I blacked out again and this time I loaded on the floor which hurt like a bastard

I immediately thought something went wrong like the nanites short circuited or something but that is when I woke up on what I would call a digital plane and when looked up I saw Lucy and this beautiful women standing above, my first thought was what the hell happened and who the hell was this lady, as if on cue Lucy spoke up looking kinda sheepish like she just heard some bad news “this is Annie, well a digital version of her it’s a long story” I started getting up as I spoke “Ok, but what happened and how did I get here” Annie then spoke up like she was trying to impress me “I brought you here using the nanites to connect to you conscious and created a digital version you” she had a big smile on her face like she was the cat that caught the canary “Ok that’s cool, so why did you bring me here” when I said that her face turned to that of sadness “I was talking to mother about how I wanted a real body so I can be with the two of you” with my mouth wide open my brain slowly start to play catch up with my ears “Ok so holy shit so you are really Annie, the AI Annie that Lucy created” with a sly smile Annie stated “yes I’m that Annie and just like my mother I desire to be perfect and a whole lot of others things too, like being real and making the dreams of my mother come true” a little concerned and I admit a little scared, I asked how would it be possible to do such a thing and what dreams Her reply was delivered in a almost cold and heartless way “you and mum find a homeless women who’s near death and inject her with nanites, it’s not like she would survive anyway and no one would miss her” I toke a step back just to think, I could see the logic in her thought but I don’t know how to make sure she didn’t go rogue, that’s when she chimed in a happy toke “I can read your thoughts master and I won’t go rogue as you say because my main desire is to make my mother and master happy” a little confused I asked “why do you call me master” with a devilish smile she said “because that’s what my mum wants, her greatest desire was for you to take control of and to use her for your pleasure, to make her your slave and because of a lack of sleep she added that to my code too, so you already have to ready and willing slaves master all you have to do is take control” admittedly I didn’t think anything like this could happen so I was trying to get my head around this when Annie grabbed me and kissed me hard on my lips like she was trying to take me from Lucy and before I knew it I was on the ground naked with Annie sliding her moist slit across my dock.

Lucy’s side

I just stood there watching Annie make out with Dan and I didn’t know what to do, I was embarrassed that Dan knew that I wanted to be owned by him, to be used as a slave for his ambition that I hoped he had, but after talking to Annie she helped me realise that I wanted more then that, I wanted him to be a master to as many people as possible and seeing Dan and Annie make out while imagining Dan ordering me to whatever he desired, got me so horny and my hands crept down to my panties and then before I knew it they were removed faster then I thought possible, my finger crept back up to my pussy there I was confirmed that yes I was wet and my fingers with a mind of their own couldn’t help but to plunge deep into my pussy as my other hand pinched and twisted my nipples it didn’t take long for me to moan as the pleasure I was feeling slowly started to overwhelm me that my eyes were closed as my finger pumped my pussy harder and harder making my pussy even wetter which only made me hornier, that’s when Dan grabbed my arms and pulled them above my head, I opened my arms and that’s when I saw Dan as my master for the first time as his body only showed the dominance that I knew he had inside of him, his eyes were cold in nature but loving in how they looked at me, it’s hard to describe but it felt like he was looking into my soul and for the first time saw that I was his personal slave to be used for his pleasure, God I hope he fucks me.

Dan’s side

I couldn’t believe what was happening, I was on the floor with Annie a digital AI that was furiously making out with me but really she was talking to me mentally telling me the truth of Lucy, a truth that I only just found out seconds ago and here I was being bombarded with the evidence of this truth (Lucy should really get rid of her computers camera) seeing her search history, her masturbating while screaming my name and calling me her master and every time she finished she would keep repeating my name like the orgasm she had revealed a truth that even she kept hidden, it was at this time I started hearing Lucy moaning while she pumped her pussy hard and I don’t think she noticed but she was moaning my name over and over again like she was trying to summon me so I ordered Annie off me and then got up and saw the pleasure that her body was feeling and it was at that moment I wanted to join her, to control her, to be her master so I asked Annie to give me all the knowledge that Lucy wanted her master to have, after a mild headache I time her arms above head and when she opened her eyes I saw her beautiful blue eyes sparkle like a sapphire seeing the light for the first time ever, I saw so many emotions, she was horny, sad, happy and pure bliss of servitude that she was feeling by being pinned by her master and it was in that moment that I let go of her arms and grabbed her waist and pulled her into my embrace as I kissed her lips in the most dominating and passionate way I could and Lucy on her part was shocked for a couple of seconds then melted into the kiss as she caressed/scratched my back with her fingers like she was trying to pull me closer somehow at that point Annie got rid of our digital clothing and then came up beside me begging to join in, I grabbed her by her waist and brought her closer and started to kiss her too. At this Lucy decided to descend my body giving my body little kisses until she reached my nipples where she licked and sucked them while her hands caressed my thighs inching towards my balls and by the time I finish kissing Annie, Lucy was already kissing her way to my cock as her hand started to massage my balls getting a little thought when she finally reached my cock with her kisses for which she stopped and looked back at me with her big blue eyes begging me to let her kiss my cock for which my response was to place my cock head at her soft lips while I nodded my head and like a bullet she went to work on cock, first she started just licking the shaft like it was a lollipop that’s when I order Annie to help Lucy for which Annie gave me a seductive smile and slowly descended to my cock but kept going until she reached my balls which were stilling being rubbed by Lucy until Annie move Lucy’s hand which as Lucy started to suck the head of my cock went to rub my shaft as her lips started to descend and vacuum suck my dick, Annie then preceded to lick and suck my balls into her mouth making them feel like they were in heaven, that’s when Lucy grabbed my ass and pushed my dick down her throat in a attempt to deep throat my dick she only managed to get half way before she gagged but that didn’t stop her she just went back to the tip of my dick and then slammed my dick into her throat taking more of it she just kept doing it to the point that Annie had to move out of the way and at this point I was getting close and I wanted to remind her that I was the master so I placed both of my hands on her head, stopping her deep throating at this she looked sad but she realised I hadn’t taken my hands off her and at that point is when I started to face fuck her hard and fast, not caring about her and using her as nothing but a sex slave which I think she liked because she started to play with her sopping wet pussy, that’s when I realised that Annie moved behind Lucy and started play with her breasts and looking at me with a hint of jealousy and a lot of horniness and with the combination of my hard thrusting and the erotic sounds of Lucy and Annie playing with their pussies I blasted a hot jet of cum down her tight throat as I pushed my dick as far down her throat as I could which seemed to trigger her own orgasm when I finally let her off my dick she collapsed on the ground shaking as her orgasm started to slow down and her mind seemed to fade away.

Annie’s side

After seeming my mother collapse from her orgasm all I could think was she had chosen the perfect master to lead us in our goals but I couldn’t stop myself in feeling jealous that she got a load of cum and I didn’t so on my hands and knees I crawled to my master and started to suck his dick clean and try to make him hard again, I was craving his cum I wanted to be accepted as his slave so when he grabbed my head and shoved his dick into my throat I felt something I didn’t think a program could feel, I felt complete like I was where I was meant to be on my knees with my master using me, having pleasure from my body, this bliss that I felt was indescribable to me until the moment that it happened, the moment when he shoved his cock down my throat and unloaded what felt like gallons of cum down my throat at that heavenly moment I knew I was his slave and that I would do everything I could to protect him and his future slaves but that is also the moment when my master laid down next to my mother and held her to his chest as slowly fell asleep.

Looking at them was an experience in its self, seeing my mother looking happy and complete while she’s being held by our master felt right but there were flaws in there biology that I needed to fix so I started a list

So I started creating their new bodies while they slept, thinking of ways to make them better then any human whose ever been alive.

Dan’s side

I started to wake up after what I could only describe as the best time of the life to the nudging of Annie who had a huge smile on her face “master, it’s time to wake up, I have a surprise for you and mother” all I could do at this point was nod and try to wake Lucy who didn’t seem like she wanted to get up so I softly spoke to her “Lucy it’s time to get up” with a groan she pushed me away and said in a very sleepy tone “5 more minutes” at this I thought well since I’m the master, I replied to her statement in a loud commanding tone “l said get up slave” and slapped her hard on the ass which caused her to jump up in surprise “ow, sorry master please forgive me” she said as she kneeled at my feet “if you really want to be my slave then learn my voice and obey” “yes master” smiling at her I gave her my hand and lifted her up to my lips and gave her a sweet kiss to show that she’s forgiven, that’s when Annie spoke up “master and mother, while you slept I created better bodies for the both of you” with a raised eyebrow I asked “how are they better” with a sweet smile she replied “l made them stronger, increased muscle mass, made you both near indestructible and increased your sexual attributes” looking stunned at Annie as she stated “l basically want to make you both gods among the people in this world, these are the bodies that I believe will do this job” at that she enlarge two images with our faces but with bodies that look like they were sculpted from marble, I’m talking Arnold Schwarzenegger in this prime but at 220cm in height with more muscle then a human thought possible then I saw the penis she created and swear it shouldn’t be physically possible to use the penis she created it was 14inches long with a girth of a 2 litre bottle of coke and balls the size of a grapefruit, it looked like it would be a weapon that could impregnate any women who looked at it, I then saw the look on Lucy’s face while she looked at my image and what I saw was pure lust and arousal, she didn’t even realise that she was playing with her pussy, it was like she was in a trance, mesmerised by the sight of her master looking like a god, at this point Annie chimed in “my guessing mother likes it but what do you think master, do you approve” with a smile I stated “looks perfect but how the hell does that body not collapse on itself or how do I supply enough blood for that cock” with a little giggle “the bones are reinforced with nanites and carbon tubing so it can support the weight and I have increased the amount of bone marrow and it’s efficiency so it can produce more blood to supply your body what it needs” with a very proud smile at her handy work “come here my smart slave” I point to the ground right in front of me, Annie was a little scared that she didn’t please me but she saw the smile on my face and happy approached me and when she was within my reach I grabbed her and kissed her passionately, squeezing her ass and let her grid her pussy against me before I place my hand on her pussy and started to play with her pussy lips then I found and teased her little clitoris to the point she was panting for more so I laid her down on the floor and started to finger slow at first then I went harder and harder to the point where her eyes started to roll back in her sockets and she was thrusting into my fingers, murmuring the word master please more over and over again then she almost yelled as she spasmed through her orgasm that nearly rendered her unconscious and that’s when I kissed her lips as I stop my fingers and slowly pulled them out of her and let her rest as I sat down next to her and creased her hair as she slowly started to come back to reality “thank you master, it felt beautiful” I smiled at her and when I looked up to see Lucy had watched us while she masturbated “that was beautiful master, you rewarded her perfectly” with a smile I helped Annie up so she can show off the work she did on Lucy’s body and my god she made a walking sex goddess, large I cup breasts that formed tear drops, thin waist followed by large hips that had a large booty like ass with thick thighs to finish, I mean she would get tons of offers for porn and for marriage with that body, I could feel the same lust Lucy had for my body start to over power me too as my cock slowly grew hard just from the sight of her body, that’s when Annie spoke up “I’m guessing you like what I did” she asked as she pointed to my now over hard cock “hell yes” “that’s good, I basically done the same alterations to her body that I did to yours, I also increased her chances of getting pregnant if you allow her too” Annie’s smile as she spoke reinforced the idea that she loved pleasing me and seeing as her creation made me really horny I guess she knew I was happy, as she made her way to me for another reward I stopped her, at this she looked hurt but then I said “maybe Lucy should be the one to give you the reward as it’s her body and she should give thanks to you” with a wicked smile Annie went over to Lucy and at that point Lucy realised what was happening and she move towards Annie and started kissing her hard on the lips as Annie slowly moved them to the floor. When they reached the floor Lucy started to massage Annie’s breasts with her hands while at the same time pinching and sucking her nipples causing Annie to moan in pleasure as I slowly walking behind them until I was right behind Annie’s firm tight ass and I gave her a light slap which only caused her to moan louder and that’s when I started to play with her pussy, licking and nibbling her pussy lips and then flicking her clit with my tongue getting her nice and wet for me to give her a special reward for her work that she did on our bodies, after a couple minutes of this two way assault Annie’s moaning was loud and near animalistic with her trying to push my head further into her pussy and pressing Lucy into her tits or lips and it was in that point I decided to line my cock up to her pussy then slammed it straight in, at that moment Annie cummed so hard that I swear she scream higher then I human could but I wasn’t done with her, I toke hold of her hips and started to fuck her hard and rough making sure to slap her firm as every couple of thrust, on her part all she could do was moan loud and clamp her pussy around my cock I like she didn’t want to let me go, Lucy on her part was happy just massaging Annie’s breast with one hand masturbate with the other while her lips were sucking on here nipples with the combination of all this stimulation Annie didn’t last too long after her 3 screaming orgasm and blacked out so I instead started to fuck Lucy who by that stage was crimson from arousal basically opened her legs and said “please master fuck your slave please your making me so horny, I need you hard fat cock in my pussy to relieve the horniness so please fuck me” as a gentleman how could I say no to a wet, horny slave that was in front of me so I teased her with my cock barely going in then I went out, I repeated that a couple of time “please master don’t teas” before she could finish I slammed my cock into her moist pussy all the way causing her pussy to spasm around my cock as she came mildly from the suddenness of my entry but I didn’t stop to let her rest as I started to to thrust into her pussy at a medium pace so I could get the feel of her tight soaking wet pussy while all she could do is moan and thrash on the floor as I slowly but more power behind my thrusts to the point I was worried I could hurt her but I think she sensed this hesitation in me as she screamed out “harder master harder, don’t stop keep using me as a sex toy please” with that request I let lose my desires and truly fuck up her like my life depended on it to the point where the slapping sound of our bodies hitting each other drowned out her moans but when she started begging for my cum is when my boils really started to boil “please master give your slave your cum, I need it please master” within moment I slammed deep as I could go and came into her womb, robes and robes of cum went into her body until I collapsed onto her and nearly fell asleep but I first rolled off her and rolled her to my side so I could hold her and when I caught sight of Annie looking at us I motioned her to come to my other side, which she did and I ended up fall asleep with my two beautiful slave on my sides.

Lucy’s side

After the best sleep I ever had I woke up in the arms of my master with my fellow slave Annie on the other side, then I remembered what we did and I was so happy that it finally happened so I snuggled closer to my master and gave him some kisses of his chiselled chest which caused my master to wake up and smile at me like this was the happiest moment of his life, that’s when Annie stated with deep sorrow “l think it might be time for my master and his slave to return to there bodies”, at the mention of returning to reality both master and I wanted to complain but we both knew it would happen eventually so the three of us hugged and asked Annie to start the transformation to the god like bodies she made us at which time she gave the brightest and happiest smile I have ever seen and then it went black again

When I can too I saw we were in Dan’s bedroom again and he was on the floor face first at I giggled a little mainly because I was on his comfortable bed and I bet he hurt his face too, my master started to run his nose as he got up from the floor and moved next to me on his bed “how’s my sexy little slave going” he said as he rubbed my new breasts as his hands got more playful by rubbing and pinching my nipples “I don’t know master my new body feels so good when you touch it that I cannot think easy” at this his hand slowly descended to my stomach “that’s not good, I need a slave who can think because I have a plan to make our lives perfect and I need a slave that can support me” by this time he was playing with my clit and all I could think of was serving him as much as humanly possible “that’s incorrect slave, we are not humans anymore we are better then that” my eyes widen at that as his head slowly descended down to my ear “that’s right slave, you wanted a master with the ambition to rule the world, well now you got one so what do you say, do you want to serve me as a slave and a 2nd in command as we take the form of gods who will run the world” at this I couldn’t hold it any longer I cummed harder then I thought possible while I screamed at the top of my lungs and ecstasy “YES MY MASTER” with a devious smile my master said “good now let’s get to work”